TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• You and 100% of people voted to [Open the Door]

Wow, I really didn't expect this much of a landslide! Hope you'll all enjoy the new chapter!

• Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 6: One Last Breath

[Open the Door]

“I can’t just leave someone!” I argued back while I opened the door

I looked around in the room, I didn’t see anyone but after searching for a while I finally found a few people in one of the rooms. They all looked up at me in surprise and a hint of shock, I had no idea why they were here but didn’t want to stick around to find out. I helped them all up but they still had a sad expression on their face.

“Why are all of you here?” I asked them

“We were hiding from walkers in here and we got trapped, my name’s Nicol Benfield and these are my people. This is Clarice Change and this is Vincent, I see your people are caring that’s pretty rare nowadays.” said Nicol

“It’s hard to be caring when the whole world is going to shit.” I replied

“I know how you feel, well if you’ll let us can we go with you to wherever you and your people are going?” Nicol asked me

“That’s fine, we’re just trying to find a new place to call home.” I exhorted

We walked out of the building and I knew our car would never hold this many people, the new group of people decided to find their own and we would just get to wait at our vehicle. It seemed like a pretty nice deal considering I didn’t want to have to search for a car that I wouldn’t need for my my current group. As we waited we all played tic-tac-toe, I haven’t played a game in such a long time it felt nice to not have to worry about walkers as none were in sight. We stopped our game when we heard a car drive up and it was the new members, we signaled for them to follow us as we drove. Martin still was in disagreement of my decision, but I had no idea why he was so cold.

“Where are we going?” asked Cedric

“Well...I think our best bet would be to maybe just keep driving.” I said

“Just keep driving...no we need to find a good place to stay!” argued Martin

“Ok! I’m just exhausted and I need some rest.” I mentioned

“Let me drive.” added Cyndia

“Alright thanks.” I smiled

I swapped positions and I finally got some well needed sleep. It was a fantastic feeling to rest my eyes for a while and let someone else take the wheel.

2 Hours Later…

I woke up and found myself still in the car, everyone else was nowhere to be seen. I got out of the seat and noticed they were all at the entrance of an old house, I walked towards them and they gave me some food that they found in the house.

“We’re just watching over you, we already searched the house.” said Cyndia

“Well thanks I appreciate it, after being abducted twice now I don’t really find comfort in being alone.” I joked

We entered the building and I already found myself treated to a warm fireplace and a comfortable bed roll, I was handed a water bottle and used it to wash my face off a bit. We decided it would be good to get to know each other so we made a circle and started with the new members.

“I’m Nicol, I studied English and Biology at my university. My parents live in Australia so I have no idea what happened to them.” revealed Nicol

“I’m Clarice, my parents were obsessed with trying to make my sister Heather and I classical musicians. I rebelled against them and ran away when I was sixteen and went with my thirty year old boyfriend…He started to abuse me more and more until I dropped out of school, out of pure hatred I killed him when all of this started.” Clarice faltered

“I’m Vincent, I used to be a journalist I was on my way to work when all of this started and tried to make my way back to my wife Marion. I couldn’t find her until later and she was already a walker…” Vincent faltered

“I haven’t really talked about my past but...I was with my brother Bradley, I stayed with him for a while. He tried to get supplies from this random guy at a gas station and it didn’t work out but when he searched for some more food he ended up becoming a walker. I had to put him down before he could bite me.” related Katie

That was when I knew that Bradley was Katie’s sister and he was the one who tried to steal from me. I couldn’t say anything or it would split the group up. I could see the look on Cyndias face and she looked back at me with both knew who Katie was now. We both kept quiet and waited for someone else to go, Martin never did tell us what happened to him. We decided that it was time to get some sleep and all went to our beds.

4 Hours Later…

I was woken up by the sudden pounding of thunder, I got up and checked out of the window it seemed calm until I noticed a tornado forming near our house. I ran and woke everyone up and we all rushed to try and find a basement, it took a while but Ian finally found a doorway and we all rushed down in search of shelter. I had a lot of candles placed around the room, I could hear the tornado ravaging the area around us.

“I wonder what’s going on with the walkers?” Ian joked

“I guess that’s one way to get rid of ‘em.” said Scott

We kept talking and keeping each other busy for the remainder of the storm, after a while I volunteered to go and check the damage. As I walked up the stairs I noticed they were all wet. I looked out the busted window and it was starting to flood. I panicked as the water started to flow down the stairs I ran back down to deliver the news, everyone discussed and we decided that we would need to make our way to the roof. We leaped up the stairs and found the highest floor I busted the door open and found a balcony, I opened it up to find the tornado was gone. I motioned everyone to get up onto the roof as the water was starting to fill up to even the stairs. When I reached the roof I helped everyone up and we sat and watched the water just keep elevating. I heard a creaking in the roof and looked over to find Cyndia falling through the roof and into the water.

“No!!!” I screamed

End of Episode…

Your Choices:

Selflessness - You chose to volunteer

Who would you save? - You chose to kill Jeremey

Pragmatism - You chose to come up with a new plan

Revenge - You chose to break open the door

Morals - You chose to open the door

End of episode song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPxrJkbfFP4&index=4&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• Going to be releasing Episode 5 Chapter 1 on Friday or Saturday

• edited July 2014

Question Time! If I were to make an ask account would you like me to have a Q&A? I'll answer your questions you may have. If this is a stupid idea let me know, and i'll be sure to not mention the idea again

P.S. Please leave a reply explaining how you feel about this idea

• I like the idea and don't think it's stupid at all. If anyone has any questions for you then it'd be an easier way to answer them.

Question Time! If I were to make an ask account would you like me to have a Q&A? I'll answer your questions you may have. If this is a s

• Amazing chapter and I can't wait until the next episode. Your writing is amazing, and I find myself really looking forward to new chapters! Keep up the amazing work!

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 6: One Last Breath [Open the Door] “I can’t just leave someone!” I argued back while I opened

• “I’m Clarice, my parents were obsessed with trying to make my sister Heather and I classical musicians. I rebelled against them and ran away when I was sixteen and went with my thirty year old boyfriend…He started to abuse me more and more until I dropped out of school, out of pure hatred I killed him when all of this started.” Clarice faltered

....Well, that escalated quickly. No one even cares that she killed someone.

• I love this kind of fan-fics, in the future I'm probably going to make one myself after I finish my current story, it would be awesome if you could check it out <3 www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/78045/the-walking-dead-forum-game-season-1-ep1-ch3-is-out

• Anymore...everyone's killed someone

“I’m Clarice, my parents were obsessed with trying to make my sister Heather and I classical musicians. I rebelled against them and ran away

• Having a Q&A come ask me some questions!

http://ask.fm/TheKingOfWalkers

• I know, but it seems like the apocalypse hasn't gone too far yet and they didn't really get used to it. If I would find out that a woman killed someone of pure hatred even before the ZA started, I wouldn't feel calm about it.

Anymore...everyone's killed someone

• This was when it started and there may be some shaky relationships with this character in episode 5, I like to keep peoples thoughts about what happened to add some good tension when it really comes into play

I know, but it seems like the apocalypse hasn't gone too far yet and they didn't really get used to it. If I would find out that a woman killed someone of pure hatred even before the ZA started, I wouldn't feel calm about it.

• I hope everyone's ready for the final episode in The Fallen World!

• Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 1: Medical Lesson

I quickly dove into the water, I swam as fast as I could until I finally found Cyndia floating near some rubble. I grabbed her and swam as fast as I could to the highest point in the stairs, “I guess swimming a lot really payed off.” I thought.

“Is she ok?!?!” They all asked

I didn’t answer as I was to focused on save Cyndia’s life. I got her onto the floor and called Cedric to my aid, he got down next to me and talked me through CPR. I did the best I could until finally the water spewed out of her mouth and I held her in my arms. Everyone started to gather around until I had no personal space left, I shooed them all away as I wanted to be alone with her for a while.

“I-I-I love you.” Cyndia smiled

“I love you too.” I smiled back

We embraced for a while until I helped her back onto her feet, I helped her walk to the balcony. Katie helped me get Cyndia onto the roof, I had never felt more relieved in my life.

“Thanks...I really appreciate the help!” I said to the group

They all said “you’re welcome’ I couldn’t believe how much water was surrounding us. I couldn’t believe it, the walkers were drowning. “We’re going to have to be especially careful passing through now that I know they could bite our ankles on the way.” I thought

“So Clarice you said something about killing a man?” asked Ian

“Yes, I killed him after dead people started to walk again.” said Clarice

We were all still surprised that she could just kill someone when this just started, I guess it didn’t shock us that much before considering all the people we’ve had to kill. It was still quite surprising that she did it when I could hardly kill a walker, but I guess everyone has a different mindset. Cyndia was pretty weak, I had to continue holding her while the rest of the group made sure nothing happened to us. I promised myself that I would never let anything happen to Cyndia and it won’t be broken on my watch.

“So...what happened exactly?” asked Cyndia

“The roof collapsed under you and I dove in to save you.” I explained

“Well...I really appreciate that.” Cyndia smiled

“I’d do it any other day of the week.” I smiled back

We stayed with each other for the remainder of the time that we were still stuck on that roof, I felt like the luckiest man on the earth in this moment. I could feel the others eyes on us, they stayed silent I had no idea why.

9 Hours Later…

“It’s time we got to moving on.” mentioned Cedric

“I know, the water’s pretty much clear on the road but all the vehicles here are screwed.” said Katie

Katie and Cedric were starting to get really close, I wondered whether they liked each other in the way Cyndia and I liked each other. Vincent didn’t do much and was pretty quiet, I didn’t know how to feel about him. We decided that we were going to get going in just a short while. When we finally jumped down onto the balcony it started to creak a little. Clarice was the last one to go, but the balcony fell as she tried to cross. Luckily she caught the edge of the floor before she completely fell, but unlucky for her there were some pretty large nails as she tried to pull herself up the nails went through her palms. I looked extremely gruesome, we all pulled her up as fast as we could and Cedric rushed to look at her hands. We had no cleaning supplies so had to make due with just bandages, she was screaming pretty loud for a while. We pressed on and finally broke the door down after having some debris pressed against it. We decided to go to Wilmington it wouldn’t take to long but it would be a hard journey now that there were 9 people in our group.

“It’s gonna be a hard walk without a good truck we can use.” grumbled Nicol

“Well, if we can we’ll siphon some gas and get some preservatives into it.” Martin scoffed

Eventually we found a large truck that would fit all of us, I volunteered to ride in back with Cyndia. We all had heavy blankets wrapped around us, the truck ride was long and cold but we were hoping it would all be worth it. We found some run over bodies on the road, but the were still moving around and trying to find a meal. The horrid smell of rotten bodies filled my nostrils as we drew closer to a roadblock made from walkers, it wasn’t a wholesome sight. We tried to drive around it as best we could, we hit a few on the way and the bumps started to become ridiculous.

“Jesus, who the fuck would do something like that!” gasped Nicol

“I don’t know who would, but that’s a fate worse than death.” I grimaced

We finally got past all of the walkers on the road, it felt great to be rid of them. Clarice wasn’t looking too good, she was still in tears over what happened to her I didn’t blame her though that would put anyone in a great deal of pain. I felt there was nothing left to observe so I just went back to twiddling my thumbs in the back.

1 Hour Later…

“Cody, Cody wake up!” I heard Cyndia faintly

“I was asleep?” I asked while rubbing my eyes

“You fell asleep pretty quickly, I was actually quite surprised you haven’t slept that well in weeks.” Cyndia whispered

“I didn’t even realize I fell asleep!” I laughed

“That’s been happening to me lately, but I find it quite nice at safe places or times.” said Vincent

“I haven’t heard you say anything since we met.” I said

“I know, I’m just pretty quiet I guess.” Vincent replied quietly

“Well, doesn’t matter to me.” I said

“How much longer do you think it’ll be?” asked Clarice

“Honestly?...I don’t know.” I answered

“My hands hurt so bad.” cried Clarice

“I bet, I might have some leftover pain pills from our last supply run.” I said as I checked my bag

I pulled out the bottle and found only 4 pills left, I handed her 2 of them and helped her take them and drink some water. Martin stopped the truck and hopped out and walked over to us, he took out some alcohol. He told Clarice to get ready for a lot of stinging, as he unwrapped the bandages Clarice started to breathe faster and heavier.

“Nicol can you please calm her down, this is the only way to give her a chance.” ordered Martin

Nicol crawled to Clarice and made her keep looking into her eyes and talked to her with comforting words and rubbing her shoulder. As Martin started to pour the alcohol on her wounds you could probably hear the screams from several miles away, Martin yelled to me and had me get a rag. I had Clarice bite down on it as hard as she could, I felt terrible watching it happen but was powerless to help her. When Martin was finished he pulled out some antibiotics that he found while I was asleep, he made Clarice take them before we started to move again. Cyndia went and sat by Clarice to comfort her along with Nicol to help her through the pain, I just looked up at the sky and found myself wondering where we go from here.

“I’m sorry about your hands.” I said

“I appreciate that.” Clarice mumbled

“When we find a place to stay we can let you rest up better than in the back of a truck.” I said

“That’d be a lot better than the constant bumping.” mumbled Clarice

[Make Martin Stop for Clarice] or [Let Martin Keep Driving]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEDQMLtyGY&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=19

• [Make Martin Stop for Clarice]

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 1: Medical Lesson I quickly dove into the water, I swam as fast as I could until I finally found Cyndia

• [Let Martin Keep Driving]

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 1: Medical Lesson I quickly dove into the water, I swam as fast as I could until I finally found Cyndia

• edited August 2014

I guess we're gonna let Martin keep driving expect a new chapter

EDIT: Also I'm going to reserve some characters for another season if you all want one

• edited August 2014

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 2: Blood & Iron

[Let Martin Keep Driving]

I knew she was in pain but we couldn’t stop driving, it would be best to endure now and have peace later. But her moaning was getting worse, the blood was starting to drip from her bandages. I was starting to feel like an even bigger asshole for not stopping Martin, but I just kept the thought that we needed to find a good place was more important.

“We’re 10 miles away, we gotta keep going i’m sorry Clarice!” Martin yelled

“10 miles isn’t so bad, we’ll be there in about-” I tried to say but was interrupted

There was a loud gunshot and the next thing I know Martins face slams into the wheel and we start to go off road and into a ditch, I blacked out for a few minutes. When I came back to I found a gun in my face.

“Get up! Nice...and slow!” said a man

“Carver, these aren’t the people!” I heard another say

“Shut up Kieran!” Carver commanded

“What are we going to do with them?” asked a woman named Bianca

“Well, we’re going to take their stuff.” scoffed Carver

“You’re-ugh-not taking...anything!” I growled

“You see now that’s funny, I did just say that we were going to take stuff now what’s your name?” Carver commanded

I spit blood in his face, he wiped it off and punched me in the gut. I fell to my knees and blood dripped from my mouth even more than it already had.

“Now! hand over your stuff and we can make this all work out!” Carver commanded

Everyone was silent, I was prepared for a shootout but didn’t want anyone to be hurt. We all raised our weapons towards each other, Carvers group raised their weapons and we were having a standoff. Katie had her gun pointed towards one of the attackers, Cedric had the tiniest gun in the universe pointed at Carver. I had my pistol pointed at Bianca, Clarice was still in the back of the truck crying in fear.

“Drop your weapons right fucking now!” yelled Cyndia

“I’ll kill all of you!” yelled Vincent

“Put the weapons down NOW!” yelled Katie

Gunshots were fired, I got Cyndia and I behind the truck and fired from there. I heard bullets whiz by my ears, I got back down and formulated a plan. I got down and found Carvers groups legs and started to fire at them, they all fell to the ground and we now had the upper hand. The remainder of my group fired at the attackers now on the ground and it all ended soon after.

“Is everyone okay!?” I yelled

I looked around to find that the only people who were alive were Cedric, Clarice, Katie, Cyndia and I. I couldn’t believe we lost 5 people to that fucking assault, I rushed over to Cedric and he said he was fine and that we just need to get to Wilmington.

“We’re taking their supplies!” I said

“Why?” asked Katie

“They’re dead and we need more stuff.” I replied

We took Carvers stuff and started to walk down the road, I kept everyone close as we could run into a lot more walkers out here after that fight. I knew it was going to be a lot worse when I noticed that a whole herd of walkers were coming from both sides of the road. “Sonuva bitch!” I thought

“We’re surrounded!” whispered Katie

“I’ve been in this situation before, we just need to stay calm!” I whispered

“Ready for one last fight!” whispered Cyndia

“One...last...fight!” I whispered back

One walker appeared in front of me, I opened it up and started to smear the guts over Cyndia and the rest of the group and then onto myself. We ran and got behind a car and waited until we saw a few walk by us, we got up and just walked through. Katie didn’t know what to make of just walking through a herd like this, I motioned for her to keep quiet. We walked through with no complications, “Finally!” I thought. It was so easy and we didn’t have to worry about being chomped, I found the end of the herd about a hundred feet away, I made my way towards it along with the rest of us. When we made it out we remained quiet until we reached a spot to clean off with some water. Once we were finished there I found a nice car up ahead, we tried to get in but we were greeted by another woman that came out of the woods with some supplies.

“Please, don’t shoot I just want to get back to my house!” the woman pleaded

“We aren’t going to hurt you, we just need a ride and a place to stay.” I said

“Ok, well my name is Emily I can help you out.” said Emily

Emily seemed distant and cold, I didn’t trust her but we needed a ride. We all gathered into the vehicle and started to drive to Wilmington, we made small talk with Emily and learned that she lost her sister when this all started. I knew how she felt, Clarice slept in the car and Emily wanted to bring up something about her.

“She’s a liability, she won’t keep quiet and she can’t use her hands.” argued Emily

“We can’t just leave her behind!” argued Katie

“I second that!” said Cedric

I didn’t want to get into with another person today so I just kept my mouth shut. We were only a mile away until the car started to putter and Emily warned us that it was acting up lately, I checked it out but we had to face it that car was dead. We walked beside each other, I could see Wilmington off in the distance and could feel a sense of hope overcome my distrust towards new places. I started to rethink and wondered whether or not it was a good idea to be going into a city like this, maybe it was a pipedream who could really say for sure. Emily wasn’t the kindest person i’ve met, but I guess we were still strangers to her and that was reason enough for a trust issue.

“Do you really think it’s a good idea to go to Wilmington?” asked Cyndia

“I don’t know, we haven’t exactly had the best luck with cities.” I answered

“Well I’m going to Wilmington either way!” said Emily

“I’m not going.” said Cedric and Katie

[Go with Emily to Wilmington] or [Stay with Cedric and Katie]

End of Chapter song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hSL59SyKEw&index=9&list=UU9JNHDmriSynm96zoqJce-Q

• [Go with Emily to Wilmington] :D?

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 2: Blood & Iron [Let Martin Keep Driving] I knew she was in pain but we couldn’t stop driving, it

• edited August 2014

[Stay with Cedric and Katie]

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 2: Blood & Iron [Let Martin Keep Driving] I knew she was in pain but we couldn’t stop driving, it

• [Go with Emily to Wilmington]

• Welp, Bianca's dead. Oh well.

And goddammit Cedric, Y U no go to Wilmigton? We'll need a doctor! Ugh, fine.

[Stay with Cedric and Katie]

• [Go with Emily to Wilmington]

Cedric and Katie are doing it the intelligent way: They have a better chance of surviving if they leave the Point-of-View character :D

• Realized that I picked the wrong song, if you would please listen this was my original intention

• I guess were gonna be heading with a strange woman we've only known for 10 minutes to a big city not knowing what's there. But I won't try and change your minds or anything ;)

• Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 3: Sanctuary

[Go with Emily to Wilmington]

“I’m sorry, but we need to go to Wilmington.” I said

“Are you fucking kidding me!?” argued Cedric

“You’re just gonna leave us!?” argued Katie

“Wilmington’s our best shot, I don’t want to leave you I want you to come with!” I said

“After all we’ve been through in cities you still want to go to an even bigger one!” yelled Cedric

I was taking his words into consideration, why was it a good idea to go to Wilmington. I was looking for an easy solution to this problem but there wasn’t one. I tried as best I could to convince them but they wanted no part in going to Wilmington, I decided that I was just gonna start heading away. As I walked away Cedric shook his head in disappoinment and walked into the forest, Emily turned on the car and we drove to Wilmington.

“I have a group, our camp is near Wilmington but we go into the town for supply runs.” said Emily

“How many people are in the group?” asked Cyndia skeptically

“The rest and I make a group of 5 people.” Emily answered with haste

Cyndia and I looked at each other with wondering eyes, I didn’t feel that this was a good choice anymore. If they were to be bad people than Cyndia and I couldn’t take them on alone and Clarice wasn’t of much use with her hands the way they are, we were in a precarious position. As we approached the city I could feel an overwhelming urge to jump out of the vehicle and run back to Cedric and Katie, but it was too late now I couldn’t go back. We made a left turn right before entering the city and drove out another mile or so and I soon found a light coming into contact with my eyes. I looked out the window and noticed an enclosed area for their group, Emily made a noise and the gate started to open. I was amazed at the work that was put into this settlement, it seemed to me that there were some traps outside of the fence for walkers maybe?

“Do you have medical supplies?” asked Clarice with a slight whimper

“Yes, we don’t have a doctor but we know how to use our equipment.” Emily reassured

We parked inside of the fence and got out the car with excitement. I found 3 more people standing on an upper floor and another in a rifle tower. They looked to be well armed and well stocked, I didn’t wander my eyes too far in concern of a trap. I was surprised as I found a man walking towards Clarice and leading her into one of the rooms on the left.

“Where’s he taking her?” I asked sternly

“To the room with our medical supplies, she’ll be there resting for a while.” Emily responded

“We appreciate the concern.” said Cyndia sincerely

“Alright everyone time for introductions!” Emily commanded

The three other people walked closer towards us and I noticed the man who took Clarice into the medical room came out for introductions as well , out of instinct I was ready to fight them I felt bad for feeling this way. We all shook hands with each other and the first person on the left decided to introduce his-self first.

“Hi, I’m Kieran Allsop.” he said with not much enthusiasm

“I’m Brent.” said the next

“Hello, I’m Maria Sherwood it’s a pleasure to meet you!” she said courteously

There was a long pause until Emily decided to speak for the last member of their group.

“This is Winsten Tsao, he’s a mute and quite shy but he can get a job done.” said Emily

“Hmm i’ve never met a mute before, it’s a pleasure to meet you Winsten.” I said

He smiled and nodded and Emily had commanded everyone to get back to their posts, and proceeded to show Cyndia and I around some more. We discovered all the nooks and crannies of their home, I wasn’t expecting this kind of openness to a safe and secure place like this. I was now glad that we went with Emily I just wish Cedric and Katie would have come with us.

“Emily, there are some walkers outside the fence but nothing we can’t handle.” said Kieran

“Alright, you can take care of them.” Emily announced

They took shots at the walkers but I didn’t hear nearly as much noise, I looked up and found the solution to how loud some guns are: suppressors. “These people have everything, we can make a good life here!” I thought with hope.

“Here.” Emily handed me a weapon “This will be better than your pistol, i’ll clean it and get it back to perfect shape.” Emily observed

I was now carrying a different pistol but this one had a suppressor on it along with a red dot sight. I was amazed at the kind of armory they had, this would come in handy in case of a fight or some walkers came along. Emily was a good leader, I started to trust her more and more each time we talked to her. Emily soon found Cyndia and I our own room, I happily thanked her for the welcome into her home and for giving us a room.

“Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, i’m gonna start dinner soon.” urged Emily

“So, what do you think of this place?” asked Cyndia when Emily left the room

“It’s a great place, I think this could really work out.” I answered

After I said that Maria ran into the room and called for us outside, I grabbed my weapon and opened the door. I found there to be some walkers coming through by the gate, “How the fuck did they get it?” I thought. I looked and notice that there was a hole in the wall next to the gate and I called everyone’s attention to it. I fired at some of the walkers and ran towards the hole, I looked for something to close it up with but nothing came into view.

“I need some help! Find something to block the door!” I yelled

Brent went into one of the rooms and found a bookcase he had Kieran come to his aid and they quickly rushed to the hole but not quick enough. I kept firing at the walkers and soon the bodies started to pile up in the sanctuary. Soon after Brent and Kieran had blocked the hole with a bookcase but had to go back to find something else, it was going to be easier to fight them off now that they had a small hole they had to go through. I didn’t want to waste any ammo so I just got my trusty screwdriver prepped for action. I kept my position at the hole while Maria fired from the upper floor and over the fence, Cyndia made sure nothing creeped up on me and Emily was helping Maria. Once Kieran and Brent brought something else to block the door I quickly got out of the way and got up top to help Maria and Emily. We made quick work of the walkers after that, I couldn’t believe how quickly it was taken care of.

“Alright, we begin work on the wall tomorrow everyone get some rest.” commanded Emily

Cyndia and I went back to our room, I looked out the window and found Winsten burning the walker corpses. I found some clothes that fit me well, it felt amazing to have fresh clothes on my back. Cyndia sat down on the bed and waited for my arrival, I sat next to her and felt more at peace than I have in a long time. We talked for a while but then soon we went to bed waiting for the next day.

The Next Day…

I heard a knock come from outside our door, I quickly got up and answered the knocking. I opened the door and found Kieran outside, he told us that breakfast would be ready soon. “Breakfast? I forgot what breakfast was like. The last time I had breakfast was graduation day, lemon muffins” i thought.

“Morning sweetie.” yawned Cyndia

“Morning, guess what?” I teased

“Hmm what?” Cyndia teased back

“We’re going to be eating breakfast.” I said

“Wow, I remember when we had to find supplies just so one of us could have a good meal.” Cyndia laughed

“By the looks of it I would say those times are past us.” I said

We exited the room and walked towards the kitchen, I sat down at one of the tables and found everyone already up and awake. I forgot how this felt, to be with a group of happy people and not having to worry about whether a walker would get the jump on you in the middle of the night. Soon Emily walked out to the table with some soup on a tray and passed everyone a bowl. I quickly ate my food but I guess everyone was eager to learn more about each other.

“So, where are you from?” asked Emily

“I’m from South Carolina and Cyndia’s from New York.” I said

“Well you got here on a good day, tonight’s music night!” Emily announced happily

“Music night?” I asked

“We all can showcase musical abilities on music night, you don’t have to but it’s fun.” answered Emily

“That sounds like a great time!” said Cyndia excitedly

Emily decided it was time to get some work done to the wall, she was taking care of Clarice for the time being.

“Hey, Cody!” I heard Maria shout out

I rushed towards her ready for something to do, I wanted to show these people that I can pull my own weight.

“Today I want you to work with me to make sure we have our clips filled with ammo, and if we have time maybe we can go help with the wall.” proposed Maria

We started to walk down to the armory, I noticed that Cyndia was with Emily and taking care of Clarice. I was happy that everyone could do something to keep themselves busy during the day, we reached the armory and I opened the door and had a look of complete shock on my face when I noticed all of the ammo and guns they had.

“Surprised?” Maria asked

“Just a little bit.” I said sarcastically

“Well, it’ll be a lot more useful once we get more ammo in the clips.” Maria sighed

“So, what’s your story?” I asked

“Well, I was raised in Edinburgh...my mom died when I was 9. After that I...I started to become more quiet and shy than ever before, but I became more creative and I had colorful dreams. My dad had me attend a school that was special for artists, I’m still thankful for it. After I finished at the university I moved to Chicago, that’s when I became a professional artist. I also became a professional impressionist, but...I still had dreams about my family and felt really lonely.” Maria revealed tearing up a bit

“I’m sorry.” I professed

“No, it’s fine...really.” Maria sighed

“Alright...let’s just get through with filling all these clips.” I said

1 Hour Later…

Maria and I walked out of the room, I proceeded to the wall and noticed it was already finished. We we motioned over to go and check supplies, it didn’t take as long as I expected. We finished in about 20 minutes, we now had time to do whatever we felt like doing. I walked to my room to see Cyndia, I walked in to see her clothes on the floor and her in the bed waiting for me.

2 Hours Later…

“How was work today?” asked Cyndia

“It was alright, I filled clips and checked supplies. How about you?” I said

“It was pretty good actually, it feels nice to have a job to do.” said Cyndia

“I miss how things were before.” I said

“Well, I guess we’re just gonna have to get used to things being this way I don’t things will ever be normal again.” Cyndia faltered

[“As long as we have each other i’m happy.”] or [“I don’t think they will either.]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCqlTjDEkk&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=4

• [“As long as we have each other i’m happy.”]t

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 3: Sanctuary [Go with Emily to Wilmington] “I’m sorry, but we need to go to Wilmington.” I said “A

• [“As long as we have each other i’m happy.”]

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 3: Sanctuary [Go with Emily to Wilmington] “I’m sorry, but we need to go to Wilmington.” I said “A

• [“As long as we have each other i’m happy.”]

• ["As long as we have each other I'm happy."]

• I'm going to try and get a new chapter up tonight, i've just been really busy.

• I submitted a character :)

• Alright, i'll try and fit them into the story but now that i'm on the last three chapters I can't guarantee that they'll be in the first season

Carley123 posted: »

I submitted a character

• Man, you're so lucky. You don't have a lot of characters to be introduced. I remember that when I started Season 1 Episode 5, I had to put in 14 characters. And now I need to put in even more. There's gonna be a lot of undeveloped characters :/

• edited August 2014

the thing is...I already have the rest of episode 5 planned, I didm''t expect more characters to be submitted so it could potentially alter the story I had planned out

P.S. I agree though, I thought it was pretty cool that you had that many characters and tried your hardest to fit them into the story :)

Man, you're so lucky. You don't have a lot of characters to be introduced. I remember that when I started Season 1 Episode 5, I had to put in 14 characters. And now I need to put in even more. There's gonna be a lot of undeveloped characters

• You can include him in season 2 if you want.

Alright, i'll try and fit them into the story but now that i'm on the last three chapters I can't guarantee that they'll be in the first season

• Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 4: At Gunpoint

[“As long as we have each other i’m happy.”]

“As long as we have each other i’m happy.” I smiled

We kissed before there was a sudden pounding on the door, I opened it up to find Winston by the door and pointing us to the gate. I walked over with my gun behind my back and ready for whatever was about to happen, I got up to my post and aimed it at the truck outside. I heard the engine stop and a man slowly opened the door, He looked up at Kieran and I and instructed us to open the gate. I looked to Kieran and he said it was fine, we slowly opened the gate and was in preparation for anything to happen. But it came to my surprise that nothing bad was happening, he just walked in with no weapons and asked to see Emily. She went to go talk to him and led him to her room, I didn’t know whether or not to be on edge.

“Don’t worry, Emily knows how to handle randoms.” said Kieran

“Randoms?” I asked

“That’s what we call people who just appear at our gates.” He replied

After a while the man walked back out of Emilys room with her following behind. I wanted to know what was going on but didn’t know the appropriate time to ask her. I walked down to Emily and asked her what the man wanted but she wouldn’t respond, I didn’t know how to feel about this.

2 Hours Later…

I was finished eating and started to walk back to my room, I was soon stopped by Emily. She told me to meet her in her room in 20 minutes and to come alone, I agreed and anticipated the meet. I walked to Emilys room and stepped in, she had me close the door behind me and let me take a seat.

“Look, those people demanded supplies and said that if we didn’t give them any supplies that they would bring the rest of their group and come back again this time they wouldn’t be asking politely.” Emily grimaced

“What do you plan to do?” I asked

“I don’t know, I wanted some advice actually.” Emily faltered

“Well, I don’t usually let people have supplies but in this case I don’t know I wouldn’t give them supplies.” I said

“If that’s the path we go then we’re gonna need to have our guns ready at all times, day or night.” said Emily

“I agree, I’ll take on an extra hour at my post if I have to.” I said

“That would be greatly appreciated, i’m glad you’re willing to help.” Emily smiled

We finished up talking and I made my way back to my room looking at the gate with a keen eye, I couldn’t believe we had to deal with more peoples shit now. I got into bed next to Cyndia and kept my gun at my small desk. I thought about what Emily said for awhile until I finally drifted off to sleep.

9 Hours Later…

I yawned and got out of bed, Cyndia wasn’t in the room but I didn’t fear too much. I opened the door and walked to the table for breakfast, I noticed that Kieran was already at his post. I quickly got a meal in me and got to my post for the day, It was a pretty boring day nothing really happened that would excite anyone. We got back to the table later that day and started to eat when Emily made the announcement that we were going to have to be more careful from now on and that we’ll need to keep weapons as close as possible at all times. I looked over to find that walkers were at a minimum, things have been having a brighter outlook besides the group that wants to murder us all but ya’know just another day in the life of a survivor.

“I wish there was something else to do.” I said

“Well, we could always go on a supply run.” Kieran replied

“That’d be better than just sitting around I guess, wanna go ask Emily?” I asked

“Sure lets go!” Kieran hopped down out of his tower

“Hey, Emily!” I yelled

“What is it?” asked Emily

“Kieran and I are gonna go on a supplies run.” I said

“Alright, just be back before the sun goes down.” she replied

We packed our guns into the truck and started to drive to Wilmington. Kieran told me it would only be about 30 minutes or so, I looked out the window and something caught my eye. I looked and found that there were several tents up in the woods, a fire was burning and some men were outside carrying some supplies. I kept watching and didn’t say anything to Kieran, I didn’t think that it could be the group from the other day. We made it to Wilmington and Kieran pulled into a Cabela’s, I got my gun ready and opened the door. It was clearly ravaged from constant bandits and scavengers, I was instructed to look on the upper floor for more weapons or maybe some water. I found a jug of water along with some energy bars and later brought them back to the truck.

We started to drive back to our community, but I looked back at the campsite I found on the way to Wilmington and there were no more cars. My heart started to sink when I found that at the front of our community were vehicles and the truck from the other day. I told Kieran to stop the truck, we got out and I snuck behind one of the vehicles and listened to the conversation that took place inside.

“I asked nicely the first time, now I’ll ask you again give us half of your supplies.” He demanded

“And i’ll tell you once again, no!” Emily growled

“We tried to be nice about things, but now you’re forcing our hand.” He said

“Shit, this looks bad!” Kieran whispered

“It is bad!” I whispered back

“We gotta help them!” whispered Kieran

I looked around the wall and thought of some openings I could use, the boarded up hole in the wall from earlier. I mentioned this to Kieran and we decided that we were going to slash the groups tires before entering the wall. I got my knife out next to some of the tires and started slashing, we did this for a while until all of the vehicles no longer had any good tires. I walked to the hole and started to kick on the board, it soon gave way and I entered our community. I snuck around to the stairs and got behind a board and checked on the bandits by the gate, they were determined to ruin our lives here. I had my gun ready but was soon put off to the idea when I saw that there were 10 people here, I knew we would need something better to attack them with. Kieran and I snuck around to the armory and found some assault rifles to use on them, I loaded them up with the clips Maria and I filled. I got around to the best position and waited for the correct moment to strike.

“I’m not gonna leave until we get what we want!” said the man

I knew that they were just going to keep harassing us until we succumbed to their demands, I just kept having the feeling of anticipation swell up inside of me. I looked to Kieran who motioned me to start firing onto them, I knew it wouldn’t take much to sweep the whole group away but at what cost? I aimed at the leaders head and pulled the trigger, I tried to get the others but the recoil was getting the best of the situation. I kept up the firing until a man grabbed Cyndia and had a gun to her head, I had the look of desperation written all over me. I couldn’t let her die because of this, I kept my weapon pointed at them.

“You either give us the supplies or she’s gonna be put to sleep!” one of the men yelled

“Let her go!” I yelled with rage

“Drop your weapons and we’ll talk!’ he yelled back

[Drop your weapon/Rescue Cyndia] or [Keep fighting/Risk Cyndia’s life]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUgTXjeRPI4

• I don't trust him, and I'm probably picking really wrong.

[Keep fighting/Risk Cyndia's life]

Episode 5: No More Peace Chapter 4: At Gunpoint [“As long as we have each other i’m happy.”] “As long as we have each other i’m happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.