The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

I was worried about that too, but he seems fine. :/ Like, he's eating and drinking normally and it wasn't like diarrhea or anything like that. I dunno, it's been pretty hot here so maybe it's the heat that's making him messed up. Maybe he was sleeping in the shower (he does that sometimes when it's really hot) and he had to go and couldn't make it or something.

If he is going in anywhere other than the litter box and this is unusual behavior for him, he might be sick, or have something wrong with him.

• ADELE

OMG I'M FREAKING DYING

• What, we're talking about cats aren't we? :o

tsk tsk Brent..... I am ashamed. Get your head out of the gutter, you filthy child.

Rachelle! WE DONT NEED TO GO DOWN THAT PATH. O_o

• Of course I'm. It's a fact that if Bosh gets used to this new role quickly and Deng contributes we can make it out of the East. Only the Bulls look better on paper and chemistry is an issue for them. We're a much more complete team this year.

Also, Wade has been posting pictures of his diet. He's healthier than he's been in years.

Deceptio posted: »

Heh, thanks. Haha, oh yeah, it sucks you weren't around for the whole free agency thing, we would have talked a lot. And you are? What was your reaction when you heard LeBron was leaving?

• "My cats would be humping each other 24/7"

Well, thanks for the image that I did not need.

LMAO WTF YES IT DOES xD Cats don't feel the need to have "fun" anymore once they're fixed. O_O Because if that were the case, my cats would be humping each other 24/7.

• Alt text

I won't be online for a few days I have some stuff and thangs to do bye :'D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Reminds me of something that happened to me about 2 years ago... Boy was that gross...

I was going to take the elevator down to the lobby, and when the door opened...

There was shit.

SHIT.

Fucking huge amounts of shit, in all the corners of the elevator.

But that's not all, someone smeared shit on the mirror inside the elevator, in this EXACT shape:

Alt text

I take the stairs now.

One time me and my friends went to the bathroom and there was shit smeared in the wall. We came out laughing and the janitor was right in front of us. We all had one hour detention, because the janitor was sure it was one of us

• Bye. ;_;

Markd4547 posted: »

• That's nice to hear :)

Well, the Forum User Elimination Game got closed early by the mods, so unfortunately it was never finished. However, I just recently finished an art contest in which I gave people a week to submit artwork to me and let the forum vote. I actually got over 100 votes, and Juicy beat JonGon by around 2-5 votes, I don't remember. But I'm probably going to start up a video contest soon, so look out for it!

SaltLick305 posted: »

Shale! Have I missed any awesome contests? I'm doing exceptionally well. Thanks for asking.

• I come back after a month and you leave? Not nice.

• Bye Mark!

• Damn. Seems like I missed a good one.

What's that next contest going to be about? Whatever it it I'm cool with it.

ShaleReeve posted: »

That's nice to hear Well, the Forum User Elimination Game got closed early by the mods, so unfortunately it was never finished. However,

• Stuff and thangs are more important than anything on these forums....

They must be finished, for the sake of humanity.

• I'm dying somone call da wambulance! xD

I walked into my schools bathroom one day and there was shit ALL OVER the toilet. Like, all over the seat and all over the sides. Dude, you

• Yeah, at least they're not overkill anymore.

And I think the Knicks will be a much better team this year.

Of course I'm. It's a fact that if Bosh gets used to this new role quickly and Deng contributes we can make it out of the East. Only the Bul

• Bye! I'm already waiting for you to come back ;-;

• Probably a video contest, but if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me!

Damn. Seems like I missed a good one. What's that next contest going to be about? Whatever it it I'm cool with it.

• I dunno. People are saying they won't even make the playoff with all the pieces they lost.

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, at least they're not overkill anymore. And I think the Knicks will be a much better team this year.

• edited August 2014

We all are, my friend, we all are.

We miss you Mark ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

Bye! I'm already waiting for you to come back ;-;

• And what's a video contest? Like, whoever posts the funniest video wins?

ShaleReeve posted: »

Probably a video contest, but if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me!

• Dafuq? It's your doge in the avatar?

ComingSoon posted: »

Bye Mark!

• Yeah I just changed it. I'll keep it, at least until I get some Eddie confirmation. I'm trying to distract myself from Episode 5 as much as possible ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dafuq? It's your doge in the avatar?

• Until you what?..

ComingSoon's dog avatar confirmed for years to come.

Just kidding. Keep those hopes up.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yeah I just changed it. I'll keep it, at least until I get some Eddie confirmation. I'm trying to distract myself from Episode 5 as much as possible ;-;

• Lol, this is the best thing I heard all day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY

• So I walked all the freaking way from my grandma and aunts house to a gas station to buy a Arizona.(yes they're that good) so I finally get there to see that they didn't freaking have any.

So I walk ALLLLL the way back to my house and when I get there my aunt asked where I went and it told her "I went to the gas station to buy a Arizona but they didn't have any" and then she reply's with "why if we have some in the fridge"?!

I'm so done.

• The best XD

Lol, this is the best thing I heard all day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY

• Bye.

• I will always hope.

Until you what?.. ComingSoon's dog avatar confirmed for years to come. Just kidding. Keep those hopes up.

• I like how you casually put Adele next to them, no one disagrees xD

• I made the mistake of actually buying this game...

Jewfreeus posted: »

morning friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8SzBhjqaQ

• This is the greatest! XD

Lol, this is the best thing I heard all day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY

• I know that I will never get a girlfriend. :(

• edited August 2014

I like pie!

Edit: I drew a conclusion and found that I found Mince and Cheese pie to be the best tasting meat pie :3

• don't worry i did too but i pre ordered the game and the season pass for like $40 (if i bought it in the shops or steam the game would have costed me like $100 lucky i found it cheap)

I made the mistake of actually buying this game...

• I actually think they're a better team this year.

I dunno. People are saying they won't even make the playoff with all the pieces they lost.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.