The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I tried finding it right now, but it's none of the TTG Gravatars.

Oh yeah I remember the hat giveaway, that was cool. I wanted one so bad. ;_; I think it was like two days later when I found out she had

• You can vote, if Mark does some "Persuading" with people....

Lord_EAA posted: »

im your bro but i can't vote.......

• Her explanation was dead on. You couldn't make it better.

You don't have to enjoy death to see it. Death changes you, it's true, but in a lot of ways it makes you stronger. It's hard to live in the

• and yet you're still here WITH A FUCKING TANK

YOU CAN LITTERALY DESTROY TOBY's Base and he'll be too occupied to notice.........

Markd4547 posted: »

Whoever picks Tobi should check yourself before you rekt yourself :P I don't have endless slaves to fulfill my every need nor beat up wom

• Damn, she's challenging you, Daquan aka PRO

Her explanation was dead on. You couldn't make it better.

• we will see...............

Saltlick123 posted: »

You can vote, if Mark does some "Persuading" with people....

• Of course even without the vote bro XD

im your bro but i can't vote.......

• After all these votes looks like I'll be taking a few more shots first ;)

and yet you're still here WITH A FUCKING TANK YOU CAN LITTERALY DESTROY TOBY's Base and he'll be too occupied to notice.........

• Yeah, that was pretty good. B]

I remember there was a thread about the choices people made, she talked about punching Luke and I asked if Clem actually punched him hard, lol. Then I was talking about making the FOTD story and that she should be in it so I could add some choices like that, but I never did since I completely forgot, haha.

Her explanation was dead on. You couldn't make it better.

• Mark Toby still has one more point........................

Of course even without the vote bro XD

• and hes not even here

AND THEY fail to SEE THAT

Mark Toby still has one more point........................

• edited August 2014

LOL WHAT

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER SAYING THIS

like, at all. I swear, wtf was I on.

You don't have to enjoy death to see it. Death changes you, it's true, but in a lot of ways it makes you stronger. It's hard to live in the

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD My powers of persuading got me exactly one vote only person you it's a little weak today :)

You can vote, if Mark does some "Persuading" with people....

• Aliens are coming.

Damn, she's challenging you, Daquan aka PRO

• edited August 2014

Lol, my first avatar was a female Khal Drogo xD Don't ask why, I have no idea. I must have been high af when I made my account.

This one:

Alt text

I tried finding it right now, but it's none of the TTG Gravatars.

• lol yeah VOTE MARK for dictator!! (He would be better than Toby)

and hes not even here AND THEY fail to SEE THAT

• God..... memories, man. :p

@Welcome_to_Woodbury errrrrrrm I think I just found our first convo. xD I had the link open on my old ipod that I used MONTHS ago when I first talked to you. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1184293/#Comment_1184293

• Of course not, you can't even remember what you did 5 minutes ago. B]

LOL WHAT I DONT EVEN REMEMBER SAYING THIS like, at all. I swear, wtf was I on.

• I cannot belive they think that a carver/governor ripoff is better than you

You know what you should get that tank and those weapons and give Toby something to FROWN About

After all these votes looks like I'll be taking a few more shots first

• Is this place only for old members?

• Instead of 420 weed you were on E = MC squared weed....

Yeah that doesn't make sense...

LOL WHAT I DONT EVEN REMEMBER SAYING THIS like, at all. I swear, wtf was I on.

• Dude, I swear that wasn't me...... I couldn't have written that. Dafuq. xD

I must have been pretty passionate about what I was talking about to have written a freaking essay about it.

Oh yeah, and I remember the first time you asked me to join the FOTD story :D I'm so glad I did.

Of course not, you can't even remember what you did 5 minutes ago. B]

• To join you have to pass a initiation that most people don't complete (jk You can hang around if you want) :)

Is this place only for old members?

• Hell to the no. New members are always awesome. :3

Is this place only for old members?

• ALIENS CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 4

Aliens are coming.

• Lmao, we were all like that in the beginning. B]

Back when we didn't know it was going to get so popular, lol. Y'all want to go to giga?

Dude, I swear that wasn't me...... I couldn't have written that. Dafuq. xD I must have been pretty passionate about what I was talking ab

• Too bad they'll probably die right away.

ALIENS CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 4

• Alt text

Dayum Rachelle that was deep where find this :O so true dayum nice

I didn't let Clem watch Carver die though myself

• E=MC weed xD

Instead of 420 weed you were on E = MC squared weed.... Yeah that doesn't make sense...

• Alt text

Dayum Rachelle that was deep where find this :O so true dayum nice I didn't let Clem watch Carver die though myself

• Rachelle blazing hard on the mass–energy equivalence

E=MC weed xD

• Good night Mark!

Night disappears into the shadows

• edited August 2014

Alt text

• Yeah, sure, lol.

Lmao, we were all like that in the beginning. B] Back when we didn't know it was going to get so popular, lol. Y'all want to go to giga?

• Alt text

• Question

What would you do if you saw one of the lounge members in real life?

• k WTF is Daquan??

Damn, she's challenging you, Daquan aka PRO

• Everyone thinks Toby is better just becouse he's evil and going crazy

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT MARK has been both From the start no reason just has been like that

Mark does not have to kill or kidnap or torture anyone to prove hes evil infact he dosen't HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING

Toby hides behind his guards and guns and walls and you know what he went power crazy THAT IS A WEAK PERSON

And Toby can't restrain himself every time someone steps out of line they pay for it THAT SHOWS LACK OF CONTROL

IN FACT if i remember corectly he can't even keep his guard in line they want to backstab him at every turn

Mark would not let that happen in fact Mark would make sure the thought never crosses their minds

And that last scene Toby is so weak he actualy is willing to let go of everything that these people did for A WOMAN that is just pathetic
    And then he gets the woman and still cannot control himself he slaps her and kills a dog just becouse it came close to him

And to top it all of he leaves YES IM NOT KIDDING HE LEAVES WITH AN ALREADY PREPARED ARMY

Mark would not just leave in fact he does not have any backup and STILL would not leave

But Toby just leaves knowing that he just pissed off A WHOLE COMMUNITY THAT IS CLOSE TO him, Knows where he lives and is VERY well prepared for this THEY EVEN HAVE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE PLACE FROM THE INSIDE

Im sry Toby you're a good villain but Mark is just better that you at it

lol yeah VOTE MARK for dictator!! (He would be better than Toby)

• Run in the opposite direction and hide in a garbage can.

Question What would you do if you saw one of the lounge members in real life?

• Double post in case you did not see the first one

Everyone thinks Toby is better just becouse he's evil and going crazy

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT MARK has been both From the start no reason just has been like that

Mark does not have to kill or kidnap or torture anyone to prove hes evil infact he dosen't HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING

Toby hides behind his guards and guns and walls and you know what he went power crazy THAT IS A WEAK PERSON

And Toby can't restrain himself every time someone steps out of line they pay for it THAT SHOWS LACK OF CONTROL

IN FACT if i remember corectly he can't even keep his guard in line they want to backstab him at every turn

Mark would not let that happen in fact Mark would make sure the thought never crosses their minds

And that last scene Toby is so weak he actualy is willing to let go of everything that these people did for A WOMAN that is just pathetic
    And then he gets the woman and still cannot control himself he slaps her and kills a dog just becouse it came close to him

And to top it all of he leaves YES IM NOT KIDDING HE LEAVES WITH AN ALREADY PREPARED ARMY

Mark would not just leave in fact he does not have any backup and STILL would not leave

But Toby just leaves knowing that he just pissed off A WHOLE COMMUNITY THAT IS CLOSE TO him, Knows where he lives and is VERY well prepared for this THEY EVEN HAVE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE PLACE FROM THE INSIDE

Im sry Toby you're a good villain but Mark is just better that you at it

Whoever picks Tobi should check yourself before you rekt yourself :P I don't have endless slaves to fulfill my every need nor beat up wom

Sign in to comment in this discussion.