Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• For Mark's POV it's neck and neck between option 1 and 2.

For Juicy's POV it's leaning towards trying to help Simon and Grafite.

Lord_EAA posted: »

ok pro what's the vote so far?

• Ok fine i respect that

......... Man a LOT of people want me to die REALLY SOON!

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. Those guys can't be reasoned with. Mark should try and save the hostage who had a FAMA

• edited August 2014

Remember i changed mine to Wait

and leaning........only one person din't vote that

For Mark's POV it's neck and neck between option 1 and 2. For Juicy's POV it's leaning towards trying to help Simon and Grafite.

• You can edit your original comment that has the votes.

OK pro its decided I VOTE.............................. WAIT you herd me WAIT My second choice stills stands SAVE that kid

• edited August 2014

Lol, I said it in the beginning, this thread will destroy friendships, haha.

Why mark........................... just why? Do you really want me to die this early? becouse lets face it you're aming for ME

• Just because Mark will most probably riddle you with holes ;) doesn't mean you'll die. You'll probably escape the mayhem and live to fight another day. Remember it's always good to have a villain who has a reason to hold a grudge towards the main character (Mark)
    YAY CONFLICT :D

Ok fine i respect that ......... Man a LOT of people want me to die REALLY SOON!

• 1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos.

2) Let's take this opportunity to sneak into the superstore.

Dammit, Pro.

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• It's never easy...

SaltLick305 posted: »

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. 2) Let's take this opportunity to sneak into the superstore. Dammit, Pro.

• 2) Wait until it's dark.

2) Let's try and help them out.

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• You're evil. I'm proud of you, kid. B)

It's never easy...

• Oh, just expect a lot of deaths this time around. Too much people in the story, lol. The choices will be trickier, especially depending on who's POV it is. B]

You're evil. I'm proud of you, kid.

• Mark-Come out of hiding and "talk" to them

Juicebox-Lets try and help that man and kid out

• 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.

2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

• "I fought the law and the law won!"

I still can't get over that XD

I hope Latte survives awhile...

"Talking" would be the best option though, but it seems to be unpopular ;_;

4) Say nothing.

• Hm, I'm curious. I know I won't die. I know.. I kn-... I hope...

I've survived terrible situations before. It takes a lot to kill me.

Don't be THAT evil, Pro.

Oh, just expect a lot of deaths this time around. Too much people in the story, lol. The choices will be trickier, especially depending on who's POV it is. B]

• Umm pro you misspeled my name it's EAA not EEA

• "Talking"

Alt text

Mwuahaha! Lol, of course, the say nothing option for Guetta. B]

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. "Talking" would be the best option though, but it seems to be unpopular ;_; 4) Say nothing.

• I just noticed that I put "Juicy" and "Latte" in this part... that was unintentional.

BlueShadiw posted: »

"I fought the law and the law won!" I still can't get over that XD I hope Latte survives awhile...

• Fixed. B]

Umm pro you misspeled my name it's EAA not EEA

• Alt text

Nothing personal you would probably kill me if I didn't it's ZA kill or be killed I have to stay true to my character make the hard decisions you probably live anyway don't worry :)

Why mark........................... just why? Do you really want me to die this early? becouse lets face it you're aming for ME

• Oh, boy! Let the games begin...

Hm, I'm curious. I know I won't die. I know.. I kn-... I hope... I've survived terrible situations before. It takes a lot to kill me. Don't be THAT evil, Pro.

• edited August 2014

Let's get back in action. cracks fingers

3) Come out from hiding and "talk" to them.

4) Say nothing.

• Pro.....you misspelled my name EAA not EEA

"Talking" Mwuahaha! Lol, of course, the say nothing option for Guetta. B]

• I direct yo to pro's following comments that were written by pro :

1.Oh, just expect a lot of deaths this time around. Too much people in the story, lol. The choices will be trickier, especially depending on who's POV it is. B]

1. And it's Mark we're talking about here. I told him he was going to go back to his insane mode from the first chapter. Be careful with the votes, guys...

2. Yeah, I didn't expect to have this much characters alive. No more mercy, it must be done. DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN!!!

You still sure ill live?

Markd4547 posted: »

Nothing personal you would probably kill me if I didn't it's ZA kill or be killed I have to stay true to my character make the hard decisions you probably live anyway don't worry

• Yeah "taaaalking", I just wanted to see a nice conversation about ponies between those fellas and Markd ;_;

And someone has to stay silent... it's too loud anyway. ;>

"Talking" Mwuahaha! Lol, of course, the say nothing option for Guetta. B]

• You know I'm your hottest commodity. You can't scare me. B)

Oh, boy! Let the games begin...

• THANK YOU

Fixed. B]

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I can't be the villain everyone wants me to be but hell I'm going be the one they deserve for now on :)

1.I'm the Joker

You'll live this is going to be fun don't worry ask pro :)

I direct yo to pro's following comments that were written by pro : 1.Oh, just expect a lot of deaths this time around. Too much people in

• Sooo what's the vote at now

(if i'm annoying you by asking twice tell me and this will be the last time i do it)

• I hope man i do

Markd4547 posted: »

I can't be the villain everyone wants me to be but hell I'm going be the one they deserve for now on 1.I'm the Joker You'll live this is going to be fun don't worry ask pro

• I honestly don't look at the votes until the next day, lol. But you can see for yourself.

Sooo what's the vote at now (if i'm annoying you by asking twice tell me and this will be the last time i do it)

• Lol, "Always the quiet ones."

Yeah "taaaalking", I just wanted to see a nice conversation about ponies between those fellas and Markd ;_; And someone has to stay silent... it's too loud anyway. ;>

• Lol, not about scaring, just letting you guys know. Be careful with the votes this time. B]

You know I'm your hottest commodity. You can't scare me.

• ok i can wait but whatever it ends up being its VERY close

I honestly don't look at the votes until the next day, lol. But you can see for yourself.

• Got it.

Great work, by the way. Tougher choices than TTG. B)

Lol, not about scaring, just letting you guys know. Be careful with the votes this time. B]

• Thanks, Saltbro!

Got it. Great work, by the way. Tougher choices than TTG.

2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

• edited August 2014

I don't think I'm voting, just gonna stay on the sidelines for this one. :/

• can you at least vote to save the kid (yes i'm willing to possibly lose my saving vote for a kid................. i'm a nice guy in real life)

Twistee posted: »

I don't think I'm voting, just gonna stay on the sidelines for this one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.