The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Kay, I'll check it out. Thanks, I like metal :)

You've never heard of LoG?? It's a metal band. If you like metal, listen to this. It's their best album ever imo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbbls9F724Y&hd=1

• So many colors, my eyes are burning... but still this is awesome.

Wala this is my wallpaper

• Then she's angry at you for leaving her like that when she needed to you.

There's really nothing much more you can do at this point besides try to get to her in some other form of social media or something. But the past is the past and you can't let it bother you. We all make mistakes, we just have to hope she's okay and didn't do anything she shouldn't have done.

Well, she blocked me from facebook.... So no

• But Infinite was still a good game, just saying...

First one is a masterpiece in my opinion. Way better than the following games after it. Infinite was a disappointment for me...

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember SimonElagamy is a master spy and has many talents he's hiding...

I can do some magic tricks. And violin. Just kidding. I have no talents.

• I would write a long reply to this, because I know how it is to support someone who wants to commit suicide, but... I don't really know what to say. It's really sad to read this, and I feel sorry for you, not hearing anything about someone you used to have feeling for and all. Do her a favor, man. Try to find her and talk to her about how you felt after all that happened. Just try to make her get over her depression again and prevent her from commiting suicide, you don't really need to be her friend. Just don't let her be depressed and give up life.

Ok, so lets try this again. In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she

• No please i don't want trouble

Помилуй, я ваш "друг" Пожалуйста, я могу помочь с инфильтрацией

Какого черта вы спрашиваете мальчика вы хотите получить в неприятности, да? Я дам вам неприятности.

• Умм ......................... да я определенно верю вам (пожалуйста не делайте мне больно)

dojo32161 posted: »

Да, я все тот же. Uh, I mean yes, i am still the same.

• o yes i am so fooled..................................... i the ........idiotic........... american now ill............... go be lazy like a compleatly not suspicious american who is fooled

Saltlick123 posted: »

Maybe, dear American (WE WILL CRUSH YOU) Never minnd, yes?

• Stupid Ameericanss So you give passwords and Crideit Cads to.US, yes?

Lord_EAA posted: »

o yes i am so fooled..................................... i the ........idiotic........... american now ill............... go be lazy like a compleatly not suspicious american who is fooled

• Please do a magic trick. Just one? :D

I can do some magic tricks. And violin. Just kidding. I have no talents.

• вы либо будут со мной или против вашего выбора (Кстати я американец, если я вас я даже получили русские обманули, если вы русский, то .......... мкм я так смущает, что я думаю, я когда обманули их, когда действительно я обманывайте себя, таким образом, я большой дурак

Alive_Clem posted: »

I am myself... ... может быть

• да он уверен в OMG я начал заговор ...... яй?

Alive_Clem posted: »

вы правы

• да русский мастер я обманывайте

Saltlick123 posted: »

Stupid Ameericanss So you give passwords and Crideit Cads to.US, yes?

• I hope so

I was originally going to write out how your experience mirrors mine, but I decided that it would be better if I just focused on what you're

• edited August 2014

And, uh, I wouldn't mind hearing your experience.... You can PM me if you want @AllThatRemains

I hope so

• I can do this one in real life...

Alt text

But I actually get the card right.

Please do a magic trick. Just one?

• i dun liek that 1

I can do this one in real life... But I actually get the card right.

• Just watched 'The Heat' and it was so fucking good!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• So, I looked down at my feet and there's a bee fighting for it's life. Just one ant is attacking the bee. The bee keeps struggling to take the ant off it's body. What should I do?

1) Kill the ant, let the bee live

2) Kill the bee, let the ant live

3) Flush them both down the toilet.

• 1) Kill the ant, let the bee live

So, I looked down at my feet and there's a bee fighting for it's life. Just one ant is attacking the bee. The bee keeps struggling to take t

• Why? The ant has friends and family. What if the bee attacked the ant's friends?

1) Kill the ant, let the bee live

• Ummm, I'll say kill the ant let the bee live, since the Bee is the one struggling for its life...

So, I looked down at my feet and there's a bee fighting for it's life. Just one ant is attacking the bee. The bee keeps struggling to take t

• Well then, what trick do you want me to do?

i dun liek that 1

• I love this movie. It's so great.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Just watched 'The Heat' and it was so fucking good!

• That ant is a dick, kill it. Save the bee!

Or you could just separate them and put one somewhere else.

• edited August 2014

Its back !!

After being on hiatus for a month its finally back !!

Last time we had an heartbreaking farewell party for our friend Joseph, on his way to the Dominican Republic.

Alt text

Shortly after, I tried to host a couple sessions, but the results were...ungratifying. Without Joseph and Devyn, all seemed lost. Since Devyn got bit by a venomous spider and other terrible things happened to her while Joseph was gone....for some reason..

My sessions seemed doomed to fail this summer, so I took a long break from it, wondering when i'll finally get back to it...

Alt text

Today might be the day, with the new Rig Races playlist !!
    JonGon and me can't wait to be tortured by Rig and his insane races !!

Playlist 3 is in order and hopefully a lot of people will join us to experience the madness.

Alt text

The 4th of July features are still there and Devyn's birthday's coming soon, she wants an island...so why not celebrate it on that terrible island where Rig held us hostage...Sounds like a plan xD

So join us once again to experience the madness with a bunch of people you know and love !!

Shout out to those who joined us in the past : @sardines , @Rigtail , @TWDFan86 , @JonGon , @TDMShadowCP , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Ps3gamer , @Its_That_Guy , @Dont_Look_Back , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @Papai46

PS : sorry if I forgot anyone...it's been quite a long while since I hosted a session...

PPS : I forgot to mention we're playing on PS3, so newcomers are welcome if they own one :P

• 4) film it and upload it on YouTube.

• Don't make it out like the perpetrator is the victim. That ant needs to be punished for his assault, and Mr. Bee should be offered 2 years of counselling and a lawsuit that will reward him with 3 jars of honey.

Why? The ant has friends and family. What if the bee attacked the ant's friends?

• Ikr! When I saw it had Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock I knew that it'd be great xD

I love this movie. It's so great.

• God dammit, makes me want this game.

Its back !! After being on hiatus for a month its finally back !! Last time we had an heartbreaking farewell party for our friend Jose

• 1) Kill the ant, let the bee live.

Ants contribute nothing to society, whereas bees make delicious honey.

• Sorry Marissa...i'll be on Skype if you want to talk though ^^

God dammit, makes me want this game.

• How about you saw someone's body in half, I like that trick.

Well then, what trick do you want me to do?

• I miss playing GTA with you guys :(

Its back !! After being on hiatus for a month its finally back !! Last time we had an heartbreaking farewell party for our friend Jose

• This, so much this.

God dammit, makes me want this game.

• It's alright and sure!

Sorry Marissa...i'll be on Skype if you want to talk though ^^

• Don't worry Joseph. Since we're playing the new Playlist 3 today, we'll replay it along with the first two playlists upon your return. Looking forward to that! :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

I miss playing GTA with you guys

• You'll probably miss the Dominican Republic even more Broseph :P

Enjoy your vacation while you can man ;)

It'll be boring once you get back to your normal life and routine. So enjoy the moment man.

Don't worry about us, i didn't even host ever since you left xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

I miss playing GTA with you guys

• Yeah, I watched it with my brother we were stuck like this for the whole movie:

Alt text

Ikr! When I saw it had Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock I knew that it'd be great xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.