The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Where the hell do you find these? XD

• I have arrived.

Alt text

it's so quiet that I can hear myself breathing....

• In the back of the local library...

ComingSoon posted: »

Where the hell do you find these? XD

• I'm super sleepy ;-; but good, heh. And you? :p

Hope so. So how are you?

• SIMON!!!!!! what's up broski??

I'd post a hug gif, but I'm on my phone. :( sigh

FirstWorldProblems

I have arrived.

• edited August 2014

Me toooo ;-; lol, I'm not even ready to get out of bed yet.

I think I'm gonna just stay here all day ^-^

I'm super sleepy ;-; but good, heh. And you?

Twistee posted: »

Triple dot <.<

• Jeez Beyoncé...

• edited August 2014

Lol Ive been sleeping and I'm grounded for the rest of today.

Markd4547 posted: »

It's actually scary I hope everyone is alright it's really strange when DLB, woody or ATR are not around you know something is up they are p

• I'd do the same, but I have to leave to my ballet classes in 10 minutes. ;-; I wish I had taken a loooong nap, lol.

Me toooo ;-; lol, I'm not even ready to get out of bed yet. I think I'm gonna just stay here all day ^-^

• yesh

Saltlick123 posted: »

• I can do it on my phone iz sipper eazy ^.^

Alt text

Just copy it like an image and paste it into da image box

Did it help?

SIMON!!!!!! what's up broski?? I'd post a hug gif, but I'm on my phone. sigh FirstWorldProblems

• I wunt them.

I'm not ignoring you, I wasn't on the forum is all Uh...what hat collection ? I only have 3 different hats...loll

• You seem to get grounded a lot.

Lol Ive been sleeping and I'm grounded for the rest of today.

• Breath quieter....

Oh and just gonna say this now before I have to go again for a couple hours: LILY CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 5. ... Even though I don't really like her too much.

it's so quiet that I can hear myself breathing....

• Lately I've been getting grounded a lot...

But when school starts is when I get grounded almost everyday. :/

You seem to get grounded a lot.

• RachelCan'tBeTamed

Lately I've been getting grounded a lot... But when school starts is when I get grounded almost everyday.

• The game is still a secret...although I HOPE IT'S TWD I'm hyping out so much right now lol

hype

Breath quieter.... Oh and just gonna say this now before I have to go again for a couple hours: LILY CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 5. ... Even though I don't really like her too much.

• edited August 2014

No hugs! Stay away from me, I'm sick!

SIMON!!!!!! what's up broski?? I'd post a hug gif, but I'm on my phone. sigh FirstWorldProblems

• edited August 2014

All right, just finished posting the two parts for the day. Probably won't be on as much until later at night, so go vote on the options when you guys can. B]

• Oh lawd >.<

Breath quieter.... Oh and just gonna say this now before I have to go again for a couple hours: LILY CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 5. ... Even though I don't really like her too much.

• Really?? :o

• When someone does something a bit douchy to you and you just want to snap into your Lee voice and say "Well you don't have to be a BITCH about it!!"

Just me? Okay...

• Alt text

IT WORKED!! THANKS!!

I can do it on my phone iz sipper eazy ^.^ Just copy it like an image and paste it into da image box Did it help?

• Aww, okay :(

No hugs! Stay away from me, I'm sick!

• Ima laugh so hard if it turns out to be for a different game and all the lily lovers are gonna be so pissed. I can't wait to see them RAGE.

Twistee posted: »

Oh lawd >.<

• wow, it was great :)

All right, just finished posting the two parts for the day. Probably won't be on as much until later at night, so go vote on the options when you guys can. B]

• Well I'm not SURE she's going to be in episode five. Lilys VA just said that she recorded for a game that she's excited for and can't say what game. Gavin Hammon said sort if the same thing. So lily MIGHT be in episode five. Can't be sure though.

Really??

• Omg I'm the same way :O

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

When someone does something a bit douchy to you and you just want to snap into your Lee voice and say "Well you don't have to be a BITCH about it!!" Just me? Okay...

• Glad you like it, man. Thanks for taking the time to read and vote on the choices! B]

wow, it was great

• Damn right.

RachelCan'tBeTamed

• No problem! :p

IT WORKED!! THANKS!!

• Actually...there's one that doesn't fit me...Some guy at work took my original one and swapped it for his...but it doesn't fit me...all because the hat was a little bit damaged...prick...

I didn't realise it until I went back home, even saw the guy wearing MY fucking hat proudly at the mall one day...

Freaking douchebag...

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I wunt them.

• Yep, I've been there before!

AWESOMEO posted: »

So I'm with my cousin and we're checking out a college for him, it's fucking gorgeous: Quinnipiac, anyone familiar with it?

• Oh shit, hamburgers for dinner

• Shit just got real tha hamburg on tha grill

Deceptio posted: »

Oh shit, hamburgers for dinner

• This is me right now.... Alt text

• Nobody's here...

This is me right now....

• So Boring

Nobody's here...

• Alright last night messed me up pretty badly and I shall have nightmares of stairs and movie sets for quite a while now, thanks to the phenomenon known as Rig Races. Basically a torture device designed to break one's mind made by Rigtail...Who else but Rigtail...

Tonight we shall experience the same terrible mental torture, since many of you left for different reasons in the middle of the playlist, leaving me, WTD and Rig to complete the hellish playlist on our own...

Now its your turn to suffer !!

Sadly, you can't take pictures while racing, so I can't show you the madness that occurred on that faithful night that almost broke me into tiny pieces...that last race...is....pure.....evil...

STAIRS !!! I just...I can't even...

Alt text

I finished it after me and WTD spent TWO FUCKING HOURS on the same race....its torture !!

Here's the entire playlist and their description,..if you wish to play it and can see it through to the end...like I did with WTD last night...

Alt text

More than meets the eye - Don't be a fgt

Alt text

Lakeside - So peaceful

Alt text

Urban Peak - sorry no boats here

Alt text

Breach - Will you survive this pursuit ?

Alt text

All out war - Show no mercy

Alt text

For Michael - Impress Michael

Alt text

Precision - Accuracy is key

Alt text

Site - This will break you ( yes...it will..)

So join us once again to experience my nightly sessions, i'm your host PasswordSuck and this is basically Jackass. I wouldn't recommend to anyone...for their own mental safety...except JonGon, who seems to enjoy them quite a lot...

Here's a picture of WTD struggling, sorry if I didn't take any new pictures for the highlights.

Alt text

Join us, at around 6pm eastern time, Rig Races are in order and they will probably break you.

Shout out to : @sardines , @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Dont_Look_Back , @WhatTheDuck , @TDMShadowCP , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @Its_That_Guy , @Ps3gamer , @Papai46

PS : once again, sorry if I forgot anyone, its been a while hasn't it ? B)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.