Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• I don't see anything Walking Dead related in the PlayStation pic.

• edited August 2014

Clem's art

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Tumblr

• Clementine is the best artist ever! : )

theonys posted: »

Clem's art Tumblr

• edited August 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsGjqc6Cef0&list=UUZY1l0oCREzKx-CVG8s37vw

Alt text

Ok here's this, but let me do a little honesty rant on it first.

First of all, I get it, not my best work and surely not the best attitude for me to have on it. I was really confident about it and it eventually turned to shit. As of right now i'm using ArtRage for all of my drawings, which is a shame since it's more for cartoonish art, and that's not really what I was going for, but I still had to deal with it. Now I did this in about an hour, and i'll be honest, it was really rushed. If I had taken my time, this would have turned out better. Also, I have yet to actually take art classes, but once this school semester starts i'll be in one. Although, i'm assuming it won't be extremely professional, since it's just for early-teens like myself, but nonetheless, i'll just try to do my best in that.

Hopefully next time i'll slow down and take my time and create decent quality art and I definitely apologize for making your eyes bleed at this one...

• That's better than any work I've ever done :D

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsGjqc6Cef0&list=UUZY1l0oCREzKx-CVG8s37vw Ok here's this, but let me do a little honesty rant on

• Thanks, but it's still not my best. I just don't want to be one of those 'one hit wonders' if that makes sense :P

That's better than any work I've ever done

• OH SHIT JUST REMEMBERED!

From the art contest that I some how managed to win:

Alt text

Alt text

And this is a basic sketch thingy that I did a month ago... don't know if i'll continue it, I was thinking of making it a bit like that one L4D2 concept art poster thingy, but i'll just see what I think when I get home...

Alt text

• Amaizing as always, i couldnt post a comment on yt because its not for phones but it gives me here to watch it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsGjqc6Cef0&list=UUZY1l0oCREzKx-CVG8s37vw Ok here's this, but let me do a little honesty rant on

• @eRock92 I couldn't see it at the start.

But it is the realistic clementine face on the female right beside Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs :)

eRock92 posted: »

I don't see anything Walking Dead related in the PlayStation pic.

• So many paintings that I never posted.

Made on Gigapainter.

Alt text

Made this one for the Art Contest. I call it "Goodbye Sarah"

Alt text

I don't even know what this is...

Alt text

A Lee and Clem Tribute.

Alt text

Lee painting.

Alt text

• These creations of yours are fantastic. ;)

JonGon posted: »

So many paintings that I never posted. Made on Gigapainter. Made this one for the Art Contest. I call it "Goodbye Sarah" I don't even know what this is... A Lee and Clem Tribute. Lee painting.

• So first of all, here's my redeeming picture:

Alt text

ANNDDDDD here is where my hype got realllll

Alt text

• Juice_Box It does look very tight. Good job! Also congratulations on getting noticed by Melissa Hutchison. Is there a better feeling in the world?

So first of all, here's my redeeming picture: ANNDDDDD here is where my hype got realllll

• @ToxicEmu, meeting her in real life

Toxic Emu posted: »

Juice_Box It does look very tight. Good job! Also congratulations on getting noticed by Melissa Hutchison. Is there a better feeling in the world?

• @ToxicEmu Nothing better than being appreciated by Melissa <3

Toxic Emu posted: »

Juice_Box It does look very tight. Good job! Also congratulations on getting noticed by Melissa Hutchison. Is there a better feeling in the world?

• @Lim3Fru1t, if you mean the female in the blue and khaki, then I see it. That would actually be a cool design for an older Clementine, especially with the white headwrap as a replacement for the hat.

Lim3Fru1t posted: »

@eRock92 I couldn't see it at the start. But it is the realistic clementine face on the female right beside Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs

• That picture of older Clementine holding hands with younger Clementine is beyond awesome.

• Haha older clem let younger clem get the hat.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr deviantART

• edited August 2014

Recently made this on Paint Tool SAI. This was a speedrun, took 20 minutes.

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

"I'm still here, even when you're alone. I'm here with you, and I protect you, even if you can't see me..."

(The second picture was posted by WalkingDeadG2 on twitter)

• edited August 2014

What! when?!??!? whereeee? that's amazing O.O

Did this as a livestream painting in front of some friends. Came out meh...

• edited August 2014

Alt text

• @WillyTheSeal The livestream is over but i think the video is still up.

Livestream Video

What! when?!??!? whereeee? that's amazing O.O

• Damn dude... I really love your paintings. And even though I watched your live stream, when I looked at the picture when it was done I still felt like I couldn't comprehend how well you made it. Props to you Jon!

• Did this the other day and posted it on twitter, still trying to keep that TWD Comic style goin' on : P

Alt text

My Twitter

I sent it to Erin Yvette (voice of Bonnie) and she retweeted it! :D I also sent it to telltale, and they favorited it.

Quite a good day.

• Juice_Box She's awesome. I definitely want to see more from you.

Did this the other day and posted it on twitter, still trying to keep that TWD Comic style goin' on : P My Twitter I sent it to Er

• First painting I've done on computer. Was done on mouse :P Started in gigapainter and decided to finish it. It has TWAU feel to it :3

Alt text

• JuiceBoxAppreciationDay

Did this the other day and posted it on twitter, still trying to keep that TWD Comic style goin' on : P My Twitter I sent it to Er

• My real-life Clementine portrait:

(My DeviantArt Account: http://sporadicduck.deviantart.com/ )

Alt text

• Drew it a few days ago with Paint :D :D

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.