Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lmao!

Changed my vote, you better not kill Juicy now. ;-;

• Ohh... I know that ''LMAO!'' I'm sensing some ''Telltale-ish'' stuff from you my bro. That's not good...

Lmao!

• Lol, I'm laughing because she rarely changes her votes. B]

Dark_Star posted: »

Ohh... I know that ''LMAO!'' I'm sensing some ''Telltale-ish'' stuff from you my bro. That's not good...

• edited August 2014

evil laugh But it's not gonna do Juicy and Sweetpea any good! HAHAHAAHAHAH! laughs with LeeTheProfessional

Lol, I'm laughing because she rarely changes her votes. B]

• You vile creature. B)

• YOU MADE HER DO THIS

• Mwuahahaha! ...maybe... We'll have to wait and see. B]

Dark_Star posted: »

evil laugh But it's not gonna do Juicy and Sweetpea any good! HAHAHAAHAHAH! laughs with LeeTheProfessional

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

You vile creature.

• I will never change my vote. I dare you to make me, Pro.

Alt text

• Let's see... Hmm, nah. Doesn't need any changing. B]

I will never change my vote. I dare you to make me, Pro.

• edited August 2014

Lol, it was completely on her own free will. I didn't tell anyone to change them, haha.

YOU MADE HER DO THIS

• As long as you don't hurt my pride.

Lol, it was completely on her own free will. I didn't tell anyone to change them, haha.

• I wouldn't anyway. I'm a strong minded individual.

Alt text

Let's see... Hmm, nah. Doesn't need any changing. B]

• This is how I want to die:

Alt text

• VOTING IS CLOSED!

JUICY WILL TELL SIMON TO HELP GRAFITE. SHE WILL GO TO THE ROOF WITH LATTE AND WAIT FOR THEM.

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• VOTING IS CLOSED!

NDY WILL ONLY INFORM THE BANDITS ABOUT THE OTHERS WHO LEFT TO LOOK FOR SALT123, AND LATTE WHO IS OUT ON A SUPPLY RUN.

Spooch (!) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy. Blue was waiting for me to give him an answer."I'll check the bar. you go help Romy."

• I'd rather you be a sexy walker and die whipping your hair back and forth.

Alt text

This is how I want to die:

• I feel like I made the wrong decisions

This is Sardines all over again

I'm just like Ben ;~;

• ;-;

Twistee posted: »

I feel like I made the wrong decisions This is Sardines all over again I'm just like Ben ;~;

• This is the perfect way for me to die:

Alt text

Then I turn and come back as a sexy walker...

Alt text

Then I get a unicorn and fly into the sunset...

Alt text

THE END.

I'd rather you be a sexy walker and die whipping your hair back and forth.

• DON'T REMIND ME!!! I COULD THROW YOU OFF THIS FUCKING TRAIN!!!

I feel like I made the wrong decisions This is Sardines all over again I'm just like Ben ;~;

• Don't beat yourself over it. Pro is pulling a Telltale on us and killing people no matter what. Waaay too many characters.

• SIR PLEASE ;-;

DON'T REMIND ME!!! I COULD THROW YOU OFF THIS FUCKING TRAIN!!!

• Haha yeah true.

Don't beat yourself over it. Pro is pulling a Telltale on us and killing people no matter what. Waaay too many characters.

• throws off Twistee off train

SIR PLEASE ;-;

• edited August 2014

_ Juice_Box_

(!) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!

My heart started beating rapidly. The four walkers in front of Grafite were getting closer. Grafite was still on the floor covering his head and had his eyes closed. I looked up at the skylight and Latte was waiting for us, I saw Simon finishing off the last walker by him."Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!" I shouted.

"On it! Go with Latte! We'll meet up in the back!" He shouted back, and then ran towards Grafite.

I looked behind me and saw the small crowd of walkers trying to get to me, I turned and headed towards the counter. Now was probably my only opportunity to leave. I reached the counter and got on top of it, I turned my head and saw Simon tackling the four walkers in front of Grafite. I noticed more of them heading in their direction. I went over to the shelf and started climbing up, Latte had his hand out, waiting for me. I grabbed it and he helped me up, I turned around and saw Simon on the floor, trying to get a walker off of him. I noticed that the crowd of walkers that were behind me were making their way to them."Simon! Get out of there!" I yelled out.

I saw Simon turning his head towards Grafite."Run, Grafite!"

Grafite was still on the floor, he started sobbing."No! I can't leave you behind! You said we were a team!" He said.

"Get out!!!" Simon shouted. The other walkers around them started going for Simon. One of the walkers that he knocked down before were crawling towards Grafite.

"No, no, no! Please!" Grafite shouted as he started moving back.

"Oh fuck! What have I done?!" I said out loud.

"There's too many of them, we can't go back and help them..." Latte replied.

Simon pushed off the walker that was on top of him, and then turned around to smash it's head, a walker started biting him in the ankle after he killed it."Ah!!!" Simon shouted and then turned around to kick it in the face. He then used the steel bat and started to repeatedly hit it over the head.

"Help! Help!" Grafite shouted. Simon noticed and tried getting up. Once he made it up, he took the bat and hit a walker that was in front of him over the head. He dove on top of the walker crawling over to Grafite and then started bashing it's face on the floor.

The crowd of walkers were already behind them and Simon took notice."Grafite, please! Get out of here while you still can! Go!" He told him. Simon turned around, and started using a shelf to help him up. He turned to look at Grafite."Get out of here..." He said. He started swinging the steel bat and managed to kill a few walkers before going down."Agh!! Ah!!!" There were too many... they overpowered him, and Simon was no more. I saw the crowd of walkers all over him, the only thing I could see from Simon was his hand sticking out until it fell down.

Grafite looked shocked and scared."NO!!!" He shouted as he watched his friend die in front of him."No! No! No! Simon!!!" He shouted while crying.

"Fuck! No!" Latte shouted.

"Simon... I should have helped..." I said to myself."Grafite, run! You have to get out of there! Do it for Simon! Go, hurry!" I shouted at him. Grafite saw me up on the roof with Latte, he then turned to the walkers eating Simon. He got up and started running back."We have to get to him before the walkers do!" I told Latte.

"Come on, let's get off the roof!" He replied while running back. I followed him and then we found a ladder that led to the back parking lot, and we started climbing down. Once we made it down, we ran towards the back door of the superstore, it was dark outside and we could barely see what was inside."Stay quiet, Juicy. There's still some walkers in here, so be careful." Latte said.

"I don't see Scarlet anywhere, did she ditch us?!" I whispered.

"Probably, I don't know about her, though. She could be dangerous." Latte replied.

I looked down."I don't know... maybe we should give her a chance, like you gave me." I told him.

Latte looked down and sighed."I guess so, can't judge a book by it's cover right?" He said.

"That's right, we just--" I saw someone heading our way."Oh shit! Hide!" I told Latte, and we hid in an empty aisle. I could hear someone crying."Wait, is that...?" I peeked out and saw Scarlet with Grafite next to her."It's them!" I said to Latte.

"Grafite and Scarlet?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said. I got out from hiding."Scarlet! Grafite!" I whispered.

Scarlet took her machete out."Oh... it's just you. I heard about what happened. Um... sorry I wasn't there." Scarlet said.

Grafite was still crying."She found me hiding in a corner. Simon... I'm all alone now..."

"Hey... you're not alone. They'll look after you, okay?" Scarlet told him.

"Wait, what? Why us? What about you?" Latte asked her.

"I can't look after him. I uh... he would just be in more danger with me. You guys should look after him, I think he'll be a lot safer with you guys." She said, she turned to look at the back door."Come on, we should get out of the store." She said while starting to walk.

Once we were outside, we stood next to Simon's car. Grafite was inside, sitting down and mourning his friend's death."I should have helped... I should have done something." I told Scarlet and Latte.

"There was no time, we had to leave. There was just too many walkers." Latte told me.

"When it comes down to it, it's either them or you, Juicy. We won't always be able to save someone, and sometimes if you try to save someone, you're the one who ends up dying. Don't ever regret your decision, you did what you thought was best and that's all you could ever do. You're still alive, so you just have to keep surviving." Scarlet told me.

"Thank you. That makes me feel a little better, I guess..." I replied.

"No problem. Well, it was nice meeting you guys, but I should get going." Scarlet told us.

"What?! No, you should come with us. Being out there alone won't always be a good idea." Latte told her.

"No, I can't go with you guys." She turned to look at Grafite."I just... we will all die one day, the fact that we're still alive is just pure luck. I don't want to see it happen to him..." She said.

I turned to Grafite who was still crying."We'll be able to keep him safe, together." I said.

"Yeah, but for how long? You won't always be able to be there when he needs the help." She replied.

"What about you? I think you should at least have someone watching your back. Maybe you'll need someone to be there for you when you need the help." I told her.

Scarlet looked at me, and then looked down."Heh, maybe... but I don't know."

"It's already dark out, being out there alone is dangerous. I'm not going to stop you from doing what you need to do, but at least consider our offer." Latte told her.

She smiled."No, it's okay. You guys go and take Grafite with you, I'm sure he'll be happy to be around some good people." She turned around and started walking.

"Scarlet!" I shouted.

"Remember what I taught you, kid. You'll be able to take care of yourself." she said while walking away.

I turned to look at Latte who had his arms crossed. He turned to look at me."What are you thinking?" He asked.

1) I think she's right. I should go off on my own as well.

2) I want to go with her. She can't be out there by herself.

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

romybarboza77

"After watching one of my good friends die in front of me, I was hoping that the others wouldn't blame me for his death. There was no time to try and help him, and he told me to go. I just wish there was something I could do. I made my way over to the fence and went through it, I was ready to meet up with Spooch and Salt123, as I was walking I spotted Salt123 with his back turned, looking at the trees around him."Salt123..." I said. I looked around."Where's Spooch?"

Salt123 put his head down."He didn't make it..." He replied.

"Fuck... Spooch is dead?! No! How did this happen?!" I couldn't believe it.

"I told him to go. To leave the bar, but he wouldn't listen. We fought off some walkers, and then he yelled at me because I was enjoying myself. He said that he was trying to help me, but I was being a stubborn asshole. I got angry and was about to start arguing with him when suddenly a walker grabbed my shoulder and Spooch ran up to me and pushed me away from it. He ended up getting bit and all the other walkers around him started feasting on his flesh. It's my fault... we could have left together, and he would have still been alive." He explained.

"No... fuck, man..." I was shaking my head in disbelief. I looked up at him."Blue didn't make it either."

Salt123 turned around."What?!" He looked behind me."Holy shit..."

"He's gone... he sacrificed himself for me. I... there was nothing I could do. I was on top of a gate and got stuck, the crowd of walkers came over and knocked it down, causing me to land on my torso. Blue dragged me out, but I couldn't get up because I was still in a bit of pain. Blue held them off, while I got up. He told me to go on without him, I couldn't save him even if I tried..." I said to him.

Salt123 fell on his knees."No..." He punched the dirt underneath him."Fuck!"

"I know, man... he was a good friend." I said."We have to go meet up with the others, though. We came here to get you back, and that's what I'm going to do."

Salt123 looked up at me."You guys should have just left without me..."

"Maybe... but we need you now more than ever. Those bandits from before could come back and attack us again. You saved us last time, but some of them managed to get away. I know for sure that they'll try to retaliate. We should get back to the group before it's too late. If we leave now, we can get there by noon." I explained.

Salt123 stayed quiet for a moment. He then looked at me again."Fine... let's get going." He got up and started walking back...

On the way back, me and Salt123 stayed quiet. I usually talked a lot and always had something to say, but after losing both Spooch and Blue, I wasn't really up to talking much. I just wanted to get back to the group, and tell them that Salt123 was coming back with us. I just hoped that they would understand about what happened out there. I could see that we were getting closer to the hilltop."Almost there. You ready to come back?" I asked Salt123.

"Yeah... I guess so." He replied.

I turned my head and kept walking. We finally reached the hilltop and I saw the RV, but no one was outside guarding the place."Hold on, Salt123. Something's not right..." I told him.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"No one is outside guarding the area. Usually Star or NDY keep watch, but I don't see them anywhere." I told him.

"Maybe they went to go take a piss." Salt123 replied.

"Heh, probably..." I said while looking around. It seemed weird how empty it was. I doubt that NDY would just leave the RV out in the open like that. No one was outside. It didn't feel right...

1) Let's go out there and check inside the RV.

2) Hmm, maybe we should wait a bit.

3) Say nothing.

Not_Dead_Yet

(!) They're out on a supply run. They haven't returned.(Half-truth)

Their leader cocked the handgun."Answer me!" He said

I looked up at the two other bandits, I then looked back down at the dirt."They're out on a supply run. They haven't returned." I told him.

"Is that so? Haha, maybe we should wait around for them. I'm sure they'll be pleasantly surprised to see their dead friend on the ground." He said.

"What the hell?! I told you what I know, and you're still going to kill me?!" I responded angrily.

"Hey, now! Maybe I will, or maybe I won't. If I find out you're lying, then I'll have no choice but to kill you. Now, how many people in your group?" He asked me.

"Around eight. We kicked one out for being a nuisance, either way, you guys have the upper hand. Why are you even here? To kill us and take our stuff?" I asked.

"Exactly. I just want to be prepared if anything. Now that I know they're on a supply run, I'll have one my my men check the RV for any supplies and food that you might have. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that, right?" I felt him lightly pushing my head forward with the gun."Go on. Take everything you can find." He told one of them.

"I'll go." The guy with the shotgun replied.

"Once we take everything you have, I'll decide whether I should let you live or not." He told me. I looked up at the man holding the AK, he just kept grinning at me. The man with the shotgun was starting to make his way around. I knew that Star and WTWH were still inside the RV...

1) Wait! There are two more in the RV...

2) Stall them.

3) Say nothing.

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• edited August 2014

2) Stall them.

Also, R.I.P Simon.

And I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't come back as a sexy walker :(

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! My heart started beating rapidly. The four walkers in front of Grafite were getting close

• 3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! My heart started beating rapidly. The four walkers in front of Grafite were getting close

• edited August 2014

ignore

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. 2) Hmm, maybe we should wait a bit. 2) Stall them. Also, R.I.P Simon. And I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't come back as a sexy walker

• edited August 2014

3) Latte will join the RV group (or whatever's gonna be left of it at this rate...).

2) Stall them. Stalling might cause his death, but if he told them about the other two now, they'll all be in danger. Plus, Salt and Romy might be able to help, with Salt venting his frustration 'creativly'.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

2) Stall them.

Also, I'm excited for when my character will appear :D

• 1) I think she's right. I should go off on my own as well. (She might get mixed up on what's going on in NDY's group and die)

Dammit! A there's a lot of teen survivors now... But there can only be one.... The shadowy survivor

• edited August 2014

Ribs in peas.

2) Stall them.

• 3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

3) Say nothing.

3) Say nothing.

• Hmm, interesting with the votes for the newest part... B]

• sigh

Not this again...

Hmm, interesting with the votes for the newest part... B]

• When will we get back to the old group?

• Alt text

• Why the hell are people disliking your votes?

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. 3) Say nothing. 3) Say nothing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.