Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Hmm, so how do you think Ch.4 will end?

SaltLick305 posted: »

* I don't regret anything. * Hm, I don't know. Tough question. * Myself. THEN, everyone else.

• edited August 2014

Why not? Wait, that sounded mean, damn it...

Will he? That is the question... we shall see. B]

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014
    • GETTING SARDINES BITTEN.

• SARDINES.

• FUCK GUSTAVSTREET, He doesn't have anything to live for anymore.

• Hm.. I don't know... But I know that I'll die, probably off-screen.

So, before I put the next part up, I want to know. Are there some decisions you guys regretted? If you could bring back a character fr

• To be honest with you, I have no idea.

I'd rather not even think about it, though. I know it ain't gonna be pretty.

Hmm, so how do you think Ch.4 will end?

• Well, I haven't voted enough to regret anything yet.
    • Myself, for obvious reasons.
    • Saving everyone, because I'm walker chow already.
    • No. Idea. All I know is it's not looking so good.

So, before I put the next part up, I want to know. Are there some decisions you guys regretted? If you could bring back a character fr

• Lol, hmm, I'm going to PM you about your character.

To be honest with you, I have no idea. I'd rather not even think about it, though. I know it ain't gonna be pretty.

• Go ahead!

Lol, hmm, I'm going to PM you about your character.

• I regret voting for Sardines that one time. ;-;

There's way to many characters I like, I can't pick >.<

I pretty much vote what I'd do in that situation.

It will end with Death. Lots of death.

• I actually had plans for your character, he was already capable of handling himself, and proved to be ready to become a leader if anything.

BlueShadiw posted: »

* Well, I haven't voted enough to regret anything yet. * Myself, for obvious reasons. * Saving everyone, because I'm walker chow already. * No. Idea. All I know is it's not looking so good.

• -I haven't voted a lot, so nothing yet.

-Sardines, Awesomeo, WTD were cool characters.

-Look after my character and try to save eveyone if it doesn't involve me.

• Lmao, maybe you're mean and just don't know it.

Why not? Wait, that sounded mean, damn it...

• edited August 2014

Well, shit.

Maybe I got lucky. Real lucky

I actually had plans for your character, he was already capable of handling himself, and proved to be ready to become a leader if anything.

• edited August 2014

Just like how I play TTG games, I dont regret anything. My choices are always final and whatever happens ,happens.

Maybe Corn Popper or Swagguy, we never had the chance to be a dynamic zombie killing brother duo.

Im a little more aware about the others, but due to instincts I will probably have a better look at my characters options that they are involved in. But I try to save as much as I can.

I think it will end with Tobi dying/ And the mansion will be overrun causing everyone to be separated for the start of Ch. 5

• -I regret nothing.

-Spooch. I don't know why, I just wish he didn't die.

-I'll probably be looking out for myself.

-Death.

• Lol, naaah, not at all. It's just my good memory.

Lmao, maybe you're mean and just don't know it.

• Alt text

Lol, naaah, not at all. It's just my good memory.

• Lmao, yeeeah, that's not me anymore. 8)

• Hmmmmm.

I wish I could say I regret nothing, but I do regret the choice that caused character Sardines to die a little bit, even though I supported it knowing fully what would happen. But, knowing now that some others might not have died if they had been chosen, I wish no one had had to die at all.

WhatTheDuck.

Well, I'm dead now. I want to keep my friends safe as much as I can though! But... it's definitely going to be difficult, I'm sure.

Hmmm. I have no idea, really. I'd guess... an ambigious, but not fully unhappy, ending.

• your soooooooooooooo lucky

if you don't think so look at me and papai84 (especialy him)

ComingSoon posted: »

I will. I just have mixed emotions right now...

• not even MY death

* I don't regret anything. * Hm, I don't know. Tough question. * Myself. THEN, everyone else.

• NOT EVEN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

* Well, I haven't voted enough to regret anything yet. * Myself, for obvious reasons. * Saving everyone, because I'm walker chow already. * No. Idea. All I know is it's not looking so good.

• Hey, I voted to wait.

You can't hold that against me.

Lord_EAA posted: »

NOT EVEN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm lucky I haven't showed up yet? Lol

And it sucks you're both dead. It would've been cool to see how you developed.

your soooooooooooooo lucky if you don't think so look at me and papai84 (especialy him)

• I really don't like the pretense of dot dot dot.

Maybe... B]

• edited August 2014

Alt text

1) Drive over and try to run the two guys over.

I MISSEDTHE VOTE SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :'(

SuperChocoLatte (!) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. Juicy was watching Scarlet as she walked away. She put her head down

• edited August 2014

Although I feel sorry for those that died (Spooch, Blue, and Simon), I regret none of my decisions. I did what I believed was best, knowing full well that no matter what I chose, people would die.

I would bring back Blue. He saved Romy's life.

I've only started voting just recently when Chapter 4 started so I can't really answer this one.

When it concerns my character, I would hope that the choices i make saves Romy and the others, but if it was a choice between Romy surviving and the others surving, well...."What is one man's life compared to a nation"....Romy would gladly give up his life for his group.
    Oh man, I hope i didn't give Pro a reason to kill me off already.

I seriously don't have a clue. I just hope most of Romy's group lives to survive the ZA.

And darn it, I missed the voting. I would have chosen 4) Get out of the car with Juicy, and try to sneak up to them.
    Just for the simple fact that Latte knows how to evade and sneak behind walkers and people. Plus, Juicy's zombie killing moves can also work on living humans pretty easily.

Choice 1 is reckless, Latte could miss them and end up crashing, or running over your friends, or the car could get fillled with bullets.
    Choice 2 is risky. You warn your friends, but you give away your own position to the enemy and the car will get riddled with holes.
    Choice 3 is dumb, going off by yourself to take out two armed men.

• I was actually listening to this during Spooch and Blue's death scenes.

Had a bad feeling after reading romy's post, so I said 'why not?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B81A1Audc3E

Lol, yeah. I understand what you're saying though, like when Tobi first showed up, I had the Carver theme playing in my head... https://w

• Are there some decisions you guys regretted?

I maek du best dicisions evar

If you could bring back a character from the dead, who would it be?

Sardines gurl <3

Knowing that no one is safe in Ch.4, are you voting any differently? Are you trying to save everyone, or will you only be looking after your character?

SAVE EVERYONE <3

How do you think Ch.4 will end?

Death. SO MUCH DEATH.

• I regret voting to break @ClementineCultist 's legs

What The Duck

Looking out for my character.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Although I feel sorry for those that died (Spooch, Blue, and Simon), I regret none of my decisions. I did what I believed was best, knowing

• HEY PRO.....

Alt text

• Shit, I'm basically dead....

SuperChocoLatte (!) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. Juicy was watching Scarlet as she walked away. She put her head down

• o right sry my mistake

Hey, I voted to wait. You can't hold that against me.

• No problem :)

o right sry my mistake

• Yeah but i made 2 more guys one in Unending darkness and one in sardines fic

I'm lucky I haven't showed up yet? Lol And it sucks you're both dead. It would've been cool to see how you developed.

• edited August 2014
    • Remorse is for the weak

• Sardines you didn't have to die, ribs in peas sweet princess ;_;

• No ;)

• Bang bang.

• a yes you are lucky maybe by the time you show up the character number will be soo low that pro won't kill you off in a mere 2 or 3 sections

I'm lucky I haven't showed up yet? Lol And it sucks you're both dead. It would've been cool to see how you developed.

• He said if show up in late part 1 or early part 2.

a yes you are lucky maybe by the time you show up the character number will be soo low that pro won't kill you off in a mere 2 or 3 sections

• exacly they might not need to kill people by then

He said if show up in late part 1 or early part 2.

• Nah, Pro said he will kill people still. I remember he kept saying stuff like "Just wait until the war with tobi". Makes me even more scared, I know a shit ton of people will die in that battle, my character included.

exacly they might not need to kill people by then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.