Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• One dislike?

Trolls i honestly thought you could do better i mean 1 dislike That's just pathetic

Lord_EAA posted: »

NO NO NO THINK ABOUT THIS DON"T JUST "VOTE" RANDOMLY WITHOUT REASON LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUY'S HAVE DONE SO FAR I 100% BELIVE THAT AT LEAS

• Nah, they're taking the RV. All of them fit.

This is a tough one. Im not sure if they are walking or not, but either situation is risky. Waiting for the morning will let star rest, b

• edited August 2014

"Silence is a valid option."

SaltLick305 posted: »

... "I dunno"

• ok yes people be like this guy AND THINK ABOUT THE CHOICES

This is a tough one. Im not sure if they are walking or not, but either situation is risky. Waiting for the morning will let star rest, b

• 1) We should leave right away.

Awesome part Pro. :D

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."

• Damn! Them dislikes?

* Remorse is for the weak * Sardines you didn't have to die, ribs in peas sweet princess ;_; * No * Bang bang.

• So far the deaths are You, Papai, Me, Spooch, Grafite, Simon, and Tali.

So if we have 70 (we might have more than that) we have 63 left.

And also whats the list of characters down to now? it was 70 but it must be around 60-ish to 50 something by now

• ;-;

Not the kid though....

• I'm confused....was Tobi beaten to death?

1) We should leave right away.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."

• ok sry pro

sry everyone

i just feel like were not thinking of consequences................Well we kinda are but you (Pro) keep tricking us (Don't stop doing it thought it is preatty fun) and i just want people to consider this

Sry if i upset/bothered anyone

Dude... the choices are going to have deaths in them, the thing is, the reader doesn't know who's going to die. I'm sure most of them don't

• Them fitting wasnt my concern, I was thinking that maybe the bandits had bad aim and riddled the whole RV with bullets, maybe creating a flat or gas/oil leakage. Buts its good to know that the vehicle is going to be taking them to wherever.

Nah, they're taking the RV. All of them fit.

• Lol, nah, it's fine. As for some choices, I'm letting people know that maybe trying to save people won't always end up like they think, as you can see...

They're thinking about it, man. They just don't explain why they choose what they choose, don't worry. B]

ok sry pro sry everyone i just feel like were not thinking of consequences................Well we kinda are but you (Pro) keep trickin

• Will confirm this now, that did not happen to the RV, haha. B]

Them fitting wasnt my concern, I was thinking that maybe the bandits had bad aim and riddled the whole RV with bullets, maybe creating a flat or gas/oil leakage. Buts its good to know that the vehicle is going to be taking them to wherever.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

@LeeTheProfessional

Alt text

Lmao. My favorite character.

• Who said that was Tobi? Lol, I never said it was him. It was just a nameless character. B]

I'm confused....was Tobi beaten to death? 1) We should leave right away.

• I thought it was implied at first.....oops, I did a stoopid >_<

Who said that was Tobi? Lol, I never said it was him. It was just a nameless character. B]

• 1) We should leave right away.

Keep moving to stay away from the bandits

Awesome chapter :D

• 1) This option is the most obvious one to choose. The group has killed more of the bandits and others will come looking for them. It's been an hour and 30 minutes since the attack and it's already night time. The bandits at the camp are definitely going to be looking for their missing comrades in the morning. NDY's group must leave immediately. Star and Latte are not going to get any better in the morning so it's time to move on.

2) This option will only give the bandits in the camp enough time to find NDY's group and get their revenge. They have to leave now in the dead of night where no bandits will be able to visibly see them as they would in the morning.

Hence, I choose 1) We should leave right away.

• Well it's just the only explination i got for mine was:

"We thought Mark would die" and "We wanted you and Mark as enemies to make the story more intresting"

And everyone thinks that it was a horrible choice and regret it so i'm saying THINK so you DON'T REGRET IT"

But thank's for understanding pro

Lol, nah, it's fine. As for some choices, I'm letting people know that maybe trying to save people won't always end up like they think, as y

• Maybe it was because he mourned me ;_; Lol, no, Club seriously always gets a lot of dislikes on his posts in this thread for some reason... ):

Damn! Them dislikes?

• Vernon, that BOAT stealer...

@LeeTheProfessional Lmao. My favorite character.

• Pro and I think he's awesome.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Vernon, that BOAT stealer...

• In the words of Saltlick123:

"I'd saltlick him in a heartbeat."

Pro and I think he's awesome.

• Why is that?

Pro and I think he's awesome.

• -sees that you changed the POV back to Juicy-

NOOOOOO

I may be shot, but at least I'm alive. :D

1) We need to leave right now.

• Because reasons.

We like thiefs.

ComingSoon posted: »

Why is that?

• Hmmm He's Okay I guess.... SAY VERNON AND BOAT ONE MORE TIME!Alt text

Because reasons. We like thiefs.

• foreshadowing

...Or you just like thieves.

Because reasons. We like thiefs.

• BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON

Alt text

Hmmm He's Okay I guess.... SAY VERNON AND BOAT ONE MORE TIME!

• My Prediction for the Story is Somehow I'll meet up with Salt 305 and he'll kill me, or I'll die next part...

foreshadowing ...Or you just like thieves.

• I guess it depends on whether you think I would foreshadow something.

I could be foreshadowing, or just playing mind games with ya'll. I could be doing neither and Vernon is actually our favorite character.

foreshadowing ...Or you just like thieves.

• (?) BlueShadiw will remember your arrogance.

jk

BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON

• edited August 2014

YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!!!!! Alt text :) Alt text

BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON BOAT VERNON

• I thought you missed Clayton.

Puncake32 posted: »

I miss my BOAT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfYBdcdLjXU

• Hey :)

I miss my BOAT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfYBdcdLjXU

• well I miss him too and firedog :I

I thought you missed Clayton.

• Isn't Clayton back into the forums? Does he know he's dead?

well I miss him too and firedog :I

• BOAT

Hey

• Isn't Clayton back into the forums? Does he know he's dead?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.