Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Im scared :O. What is this supposed to mean, Salt?

Dont tell me you are going to the dark side and joining Tobi, dont do this to us Salt!

SaltLick305 posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional ...

• I'm sorry, Sheep.

"These lips are sealed."

I'm sure you're smart enough to figure something out.

Im scared :O. What is this supposed to mean, Salt? Dont tell me you are going to the dark side and joining Tobi, dont do this to us Salt!

I'm sorry, Sheep. "These lips are sealed." I'm sure you're smart enough to figure something out.

• yet you voted to shoot me knowing that.....................

Nah, Pro said he will kill people still. I remember he kept saying stuff like "Just wait until the war with tobi". Makes me even more scared, I know a shit ton of people will die in that battle, my character included.

• Triple dot huh? Hmm...

@LeeTheProfessional ...

• Twistee?

Saltlick123 posted: »

• Its alright I understand that you need to keep it between you and Pro.

Im trying to figure something out, I know you and pro talked about something, so this means he has a plan with you and you will probably make it to ch.5 for sure. I just have a feeling that you will betray the group, but dont do this to us :(. But good luck making it to Ch.5 and being one of the final survivalists. I have not gotten the "special PM" yet, so I guess this chapter will be the end of me.

I'm sorry, Sheep. "These lips are sealed." I'm sure you're smart enough to figure something out.

• I have my reasons, Twist...

Twistee posted: »

Triple dot huh? Hmm...

Saltlick123 posted: »

• edited August 2014

No I was actually quite lucky so many decisions killed my character and I always survived so I can't complain I have no regrets XD

Lord_EAA my character killed him off in his first chapter and he was so supportive of this story and it's users I just wish he could get another chance

I vote for the most exciting choices that will guarantee action and suspense in the next chapter and there are certain characters I would gladly kill my own for

Mark and Tobi war :DDDDDDD

Alt text

So, before I put the next part up, I want to know. Are there some decisions you guys regretted? If you could bring back a character fr

• im sorry about that, but I didnt know it would be directly aimed at you. But I voted it because it was in Marks POV and that option was the only one that was true to his character, and I thought that maybe you guys could of realised sooner and killed him instead.

Lord_EAA posted: »

yet you voted to shoot me knowing that.....................

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

You think I'm capable of that?

Nah. In all seriousness, it's not any twist. We just discussed some things and I like where my charcter is going. The evil laugh is because of something he has planned for someone else...

Its alright I understand that you need to keep it between you and Pro. Im trying to figure something out, I know you and pro talked about

• edited August 2014

Dont tell me you are going to the dark side and joining Tobi, dont do this to us Salt!

dark side

joining Tobi

Alt text

Im scared :O. What is this supposed to mean, Salt? Dont tell me you are going to the dark side and joining Tobi, dont do this to us Salt!

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

"I dunno"

BlueShadiw posted: »

Twistee?

• I will die next part probably and if I dont die next part I could meet up with Salt 305 and he'll kill me....

Its alright I understand that you need to keep it between you and Pro. Im trying to figure something out, I know you and pro talked about

Twistee posted: »

Triple dot huh? Hmm...

• LOL. Well I said Tobi specifically because he is obviously the main villain and focus right now. Since this war revolves the mansion group and him, and I think that since we are going after him, some of us will go after Tobi, including Saltlick 305, which is why I think he will turn his backs at us at that moment. But I think your character is not done and will probably go into the mansion and attack the people who decided to stay back.

Markd4547 posted: »

Dont tell me you are going to the dark side and joining Tobi, dont do this to us Salt! dark side joining Tobi

• Well we all know how that turned out don't we...

i mean not only did you guys kill off a possible bad guy BEFORE you had reason to hate him

But you also killed tali (supprised no one mourns him) and ruined marks storyline

And WAITING IS MARK'S POV

But don't worry i forgive you guys i like you too much to make a fight

I'M just saying this IS NOT LIKE AMID THE RUINS YOUR CHOICES DO HAVE CONSEQUENCES

So next time THINK what could save the characters?

im sorry about that, but I didnt know it would be directly aimed at you. But I voted it because it was in Marks POV and that option was the

• Alright. If it makes you feel slightly better, I'm not turning my back on anybody.

That's all I can say. Figure out the rest on your own.

LOL. Well I said Tobi specifically because he is obviously the main villain and focus right now. Since this war revolves the mansion group a

• No (i kinda think things could have gotten worse except for mine)

Lord-EAA (not becouse hes MY character but everyone feels he was killed too early and his potential was wasted)

I'M TRYING to "SAVE" (as most of these people only LIVE longer) everyone ( i always do with determinants even when there "JUST THERE" i enjoy them)

Cliffhanger (THE MOST ACCURATE PREDICTION EVER)

So, before I put the next part up, I want to know. Are there some decisions you guys regretted? If you could bring back a character fr

• main villain and focus right now.

Since this war revolves the mansion group and him

we are going after him

some of us will go after Tobi

Alt text

Give it time you will see there ain't no villain as fly as me ;)

LOL. Well I said Tobi specifically because he is obviously the main villain and focus right now. Since this war revolves the mansion group a

main villain and focus right now. Since this war revolves the mansion group and him we are going after him some of us will go after Tobi Give it time you will see there ain't no villain as fly as me

• Yeah, since your not betraying, I think I know what you will be doing. You most likely wont say if I am right or wrong, but I think you will be the one to take out Tobi, since you did say it involves another character and you are happy about the decision.

Alright. If it makes you feel slightly better, I'm not turning my back on anybody. That's all I can say. Figure out the rest on your own.

"I dunno"

Yeah, since your not betraying, I think I know what you will be doing. You most likely wont say if I am right or wrong, but I think you will

• LMAO

Alt text

XD

• edited August 2014

_ Juice_Box_

(!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over.

I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."You guys are buckled up, right?" Latte asked.

"Um, what are you thinking...?" I asked him.

"Going to run them over. Hang on!" He told us.

"Oh shit!" I said. I turned to look at Grafite."Grafite, hang on!"

"Um... okay." He looked confused and scared.

"Keep your heads down if they start shooting!" Latte said. He put his foot down on the pedal and my body pushed back into the seat. The car started moving fast and I could see everyone turning to look at it. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BLAM! The two bandits started shooting at us. I tried to keep my head down.

"Get out of the way! Move, move, move!" I heard one of them say. I looked up for a moment and saw a guy getting hit by the car, his body hit the windshield and shattered it a bit, the other guy had jumped out of the way. I could see bullet holes on the windshield as well.

"Agh! I've been shot!" Latte shouted while holding his ribs."Oh shit!" He said when he looked up. He tried braking, but the car was moving too fast.

"Look out!" I shouted as we were nearing a big tree. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I felt the car crashing hard into the tree, my body jolted forward and I hit my head on the dashboard. Everything went black...

WhatToWriteHere

After killing the two bandits, I made sure to stab them in the head with the machete. Unfortunately, Star ended up getting shot in the stomach, we had to stop the bleeding and figure out a way to keep him alive. I turned around and saw Salt123 beating the shit out of the bandit's leader. Romy was telling him to come over and help us. Salt123 noticed what had happened and started making his way over. I ran to the guy he beat to death."Shit... the fuck?" His face was swollen to hell, broken nose, black eyes and bruises. I stabbed his head, and then walked back to the others.

"Fuck, we gotta help him!" Salt123 shouted.

"Get him into the RV. We can patch him up there." NDY told them.

"Salt123, help me lift him up." Romy said.

NDY turned to me."Toss me that AK, WTWH. We need to be careful, just in case there are anymore of them out there."

I nodded and ran to pick it up, I tossed it over to him."Here! I'll go pick up the handgun that the other guy was carrying." I told him.

Before I could get to the other gun, I saw a white car speeding through."Get out of the way! Move, move, move!" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I ran over to see who it was, I saw two more bandits, one getting run over while the other jumped out of the way."Fuck, what the hell is going on?!" Salt123 asked. I heard a loud crash and a car horn going off, I spotted the car from before, whoever was driving had crashed straight into a big tree.

"More bandits! Wait here!" I said. I ran to the guy who jumped out of the way. POW! I was able to shoot him before he got up.

"Ow! Ah, fuck!" I saw the other one laying on the ground. He had a broken leg and wasn't able to move. He watched as I made my way over."Oh shit... ugh... don't fucking kill me, man! Please, don't kill me!" He pleaded. POW! I shot him in the head without any hesitation.

I turned around and saw Romy and Salt123 getting Star into the RV. NDY was running over to the car that crashed. I stabbed the other bandit in the head and then I followed him."Check the driver side!" He told me.

I ran over to it and opened the door. I aimed the shotgun and looked inside."Holy shit!" I said. I was shocked to see Latte, he had blood on his side, and was unconscious.

"Fuck! Get him out, I'll get this one." NDY said while unbuckling a female's seat belt."What the? Oh no..." NDY said while looking inside the car.

I was trying to get Latte out of the car."What is-- damn..." I said when I spotted a young teen shot to death in the back seat.

"Fuck... nothing we can do. Let's just get these two out of the car." NDY told me. I placed Latte's hand over my shoulder and dragged him over to the other side. NDY had already placed the female on the ground, he came up to me and helped me with Latte, he checked his wounds."It went right through, we just need to patch him up. The girl is unconscious, I don't know who she is, but we'll wait until we can get some answers." He said. I kept staring at Latte's bullet wound. I was focusing hard on it, it was like I was lost again..."WTWH! Do you hear me?!"...

Saltlick123

After helping Romy with Star, he started patching up his wound."Go check on NDY and WTWH, make sure they aren't in trouble. I got this." He told me.

"All right, I'll be back." I got up and headed out the door. I spotted NDY and WTWH next to the car that had crashed. I noticed Latte on the ground, I could spot that orange bubble vest from a mile away, I also noticed a female next to him as well, both were on the ground unconscious."Shit!" I ran over to them. I saw WTWH sitting down next to the car. The shotgun was in front of him, but he was just holding his knees. NDY was shouting at him.

"WTWH, I need your help!" NDY told him.

"No, no... I... I can't. Leave me alone..." WTWH said.

I made it to them."What happened?! Is Latte okay?" I looked down and noticed some blood on his clothes."Ah shit! No!" I said out loud.

"He's okay, just needs to get patched up. We need to take him into the RV. How's star doing?" NDY asked.

"Romy's taking care of him, he's going to be okay." I said while getting closer to Latte's body."Who's the girl?" I asked.

"Don't know, she's still unconscious, there was another person in the car but... Just... don't look. Trust me." He told me.

"Uh... all right." I said while walking over to pick up the shotgun that WTWH had."Let's get Latte into that RV. C'mon." I said to him. NDY made his way over and we started carrying Latte.

"WTWH, just... just keep a look out, we'll be back in a minute." NDY told him. We made it to the RV and Romy was almost done patching up Star."Romy! We have Latte, he was driving the car and crashed, he got shot in the ribs but the bullet went through. We need to patch him up!" NDY told him.

"Shit! All right, I'll need one of you to help me." Romy said.

"I'll help, Salt123 go check on WTWH and that girl." NDY told me. I turned around and was about to go back out. I felt a hand on my shoulder."I'm glad you're back..." He told me, I nodded and made my way out.

I saw the girl on the ground and she was starting to move. My eyes widened and I started to run over to her and WTWH."Hey, girl! Girl, are you okay!" I shouted. I got next to her and crouched down."Hey, you're alive, don't move too much." I told her.

"Wha-- who? Where am I?" She asked.

I turned to WTWH."WTWH, go tell the others that she woke up!" I said to him..

"Um... I'm not sure..." He said.

"Fuck! C'mon, man!" I shouted.

"Who are you? Where's Latte?" She started to look around."The car!" She said when she saw it.

"Yeah, you guys crashed. Latte got shot, but we're taking care of him. Who are you? Did you help him?" I asked.

She placed her hand on her forehead."Ow!" She had a cut on it, but she wasn't bleeding too badly."Grafite..." She looked at the car again."Oh no! Grafite!" She shouted.

"Grafite? Who's Grafite?" I was confused at what she was saying.

"They shot him... he was just a kid! Damn it! We should have done something else!" She was starting to get angry.

"Whoa! Calm down, it's okay. We got 'em. We killed the fuckers, don't worry." I said.

"No, no! They killed him..." She started to tear up.

"Shit, I ain't good with this. Uh... c'mon, let's get you into that RV. Latte is waiting for us." I told her.

"That's a good idea... I'll start going over there..." WTWH said.

"Oh, now you want to move?!" I said. I helped the girl up and started walking her to the RV...

An hour and thirty minutes later

We had everything figured out now. Latte and Juicy were helping each other, they met Simon, Scarlet and Grafite, who we later found in the car. He had turned... NDY grabbed Star's machete and had to put him down. It reminded me of my kid... my family. I didn't want to show it, but I was hurting. We took his corpse and wrapped it around some sheets. We placed him on a big tree and left him in the woods. Latte and Star were resting in the RV while Juicy looked after them, I was outside with Romy, and NDY. WTWH was sitting on the lawn chair, minding his own business like usual. The sun was starting to go down."Think we should leave. It's getting too dangerous here." NDY told us.

"Yeah, those damn bandits don't give up." Romy said.

"We can leave, but where would we go?" I asked.

"That's the thing isn't it? There's so many places we could go to, this hilltop isn't the only place that's safe from those walkers. We'll find something..." NDY said.

The RV door opened. We saw Star coming out, he was holding his stomach."The hell, man? Shouldn't you be resting?" Romy asked.

"Ugh... I've already rested a lot. I need some fresh air. So... you guys took care of Grafite? Juicy's still sad about what happened today, but she's okay." Star said.

I put my head down."Yeah... poor kid."

"Damn... this world is unforgiving..." Star said.

"Yeah... we were thinking of moving out of the hilltop. Away from those bandits." NDY told him.

"I think that's a good idea... motherfucking bandits killed my little sister before I met you guys..." Star told us.

"What?! you never told us that, man." Romy said.

Star looked down."I was taking care of her after our parents died. We were sleeping one night... they snuck up behind us, I woke up to her screaming for help. I saw them taking her away, I tried getting up but then they started beating on me. I watched as she called for me."Star! Star, help me!" She says... I tried my hardest to get up, but they kept on hitting me and kept me down on the ground. They ran into a car and drove off. Later that same night, I got up and started following their tracks. The next morning I made it to their hideout and snuck inside, I was able to kill a couple of them and forced them to tell me where my little sister was. I cut a guy's fingers off so I could get some answers, after he told me what I needed to know, I slit his throat and went looking for her. They kept her locked in a small cage, she was looking sick and was barely responding to me, I freed her, but then their leader came up from behind me and then we were struggling to keep each other off. He got a good few hits in, but I was able to stab him and he went down. I cut the fucker open and watched as he slowly bled out and died, that night I did things that I'm not proud of... I ran out of there, carried her all the way out. Once I was a good distance away, I noticed something wasn't right with my sister. Her skin was grayish and she wasn't breathing normally."Star... put me down..." She says. I placed her next to a tree and noticed something on her shoulder."I'm bit..." She managed to say. I couldn't believe it, the one thing I had in this world, and it was slowly fading away. She told me not to worry, to stay strong and keep going. She handed me her butterfly necklace that I wear around my neck. I asked her how she felt."I-I'm scared... Do... don't forget me..." She says with a soft smile. She told me to kill her before she turned, I promised her that I would, but I couldn't do it... I waited until she died, I waited until she turned... I stabbed her in the head with a knife. That night I lost a part of me that I will never be able to get back..."

"Goddamn..." Romy said.

"I'm sorry, man... that's rough..." NDY told him.

"Fuck..." I said while looking down.

"All I have left of her is the butterfly necklace and a picture of us hugging." He said while showing us.

"You need to stay strong for her, man." Romy told him.

"I try... I try really hard everyday..." Star replied."Anyway... when should we leave?" He asked.

"Whenever we're ready." NDY replied.

"You sure you don't need to rest, man?" Romy asked Star.

"I'm good. I can leave whenever, and plus, I don't want any more bandits showing up. We should probably head into the city for some supplies, or keep going further down and look for a town. We can also stay in the woods for safety." Star told him.

"Nah, we need to avoid the cities." I said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe the towns have some supplies as well, but we'll see." Star replied.

"So when are we leaving then..." WTWH said out of nowhere.

"Well, Salt123 just came back with us. What do you think?" NDY asked me. I put my head down and started thinking...

1) We should leave right away.

2) We should leave in the morning.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Good Job! 1) We should leave right away.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."

• 2) We should leave in the morning.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."

• edited August 2014

This chapter was amazing. Yay for Latte and Star surviving!

I'm a little sad about Grafite's death, though. I knew from the moment Simon died he would'nt be the same...

Those bandits are going to notice their friends haven't returned. And they're gonna be pissed.

• Urban and Juicy are alive!

• NO NO NO THINK ABOUT THIS DON"T JUST "VOTE" RANDOMLY WITHOUT REASON

LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUY'S HAVE DONE SO FAR

I 100% BELIVE THAT AT LEAST SOME OF THESE DEATHS CAN BE AVOIDED

PLEASE.................. I NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT

WHY IS IT GOOD TO LEAVE? BANDITS? I STRONGLY BELIVE NO BANDIT COULD BE AS STUPID AS TO ATTACK AGAIN

• This is a tough one.

Im not sure if they are walking or not, but either situation is risky. Waiting for the morning will let star rest, but walkers and Bandits could be on there way because they heard the ruckus, which will be bad because they will be ambushed.

Going right away, does not let Star rest(that is if they are walking), but the faster we get supplies, the faster we can tend his wounds and give him pills, and there is a possibility of finding shelter, but if they take to long, star can turn, or they might cause a ruckus at a store they may find, or even worse..they run into more Bandits/Bandits follow them.

With that being said, I pick...

• edited August 2014

And also whats the list of characters down to now?

it was 70 but it must be around 60-ish to 50 something by now

• 1) We should leave right away.

• Dude... the choices are going to have deaths in them, the thing is, the reader doesn't know who's going to die. I'm sure most of them don't choose randomly. They need to guess as to who might bite the dust, and try to go with the option that they think will save the most people, OR the person in the POV.

As for leaving, you mean to tell me that you would stay after getting attacked twice by bandits? That place isn't safe and it's too open. Now they have two injured members that aren't going to be able to help as much, and a new member that shouldn't have to go through what they went through. They need to leave, staying there will only get them killed eventually. They need to find a place with more cover for better protection.

Lord_EAA posted: »

NO NO NO THINK ABOUT THIS DON"T JUST "VOTE" RANDOMLY WITHOUT REASON LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUY'S HAVE DONE SO FAR I 100% BELIVE THAT AT LEAS

• 1) We should leave right away.

• Not the kid though....

Urban and Juicy are alive! 1) We should leave right away.

• 2) We should leave in the morning.

Awesome job man :)

Poor Grafite...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.