Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Me too; I try for my Clem to maintain a balance between both of them (Poor Clem T_T she's like the freaking mediator of the group)

Pride posted: »

I got terrified Luke as well, and I've always tried to be nice to both him and Kenny.

• Your comment.....

Alt text

craigg123 posted: »

fantastic conversation

• edited August 2014

Aww,Clem did really cared about Ben :(

fallandir posted: »

There is a cool dialogue back in 103 "Long Road Ahead", when Lee starts to talk to Clem about a plan when they eventually reach Savannah. It

• It's there, but barely noticeable.

Alt text

Gobananas01 posted: »

What about Walter? I don't think he had any.

• And the boat. Probaly Kenny have made her think about it

The-Flix posted: »

Aww,Clem did really cared about Ben

• In Episode 4 season 2, if you say " I'm worried about you" and stay salient for two times to Kenny when you first talk to him after escaping the herd, he'll act less aggressive to Clem during the conversation. He'll instead call out Mike for letting a little girl to do his dirty work. If you completely want him to be the least aggressive to Clem, just stay silent when talking to him. Also, if this was already said, I apologize.

• "No matter what answer you give Pete when he asks you if you're telling the truth, he'll always say that it's "good enough for him". Remaining silent actually gives you a funny response from Luke who says, "that wasn't even an answer!" after Pete gives the okay."

Also saying, 'What do you think?" also triggers Luke's funny response.

quinnics posted: »

* When you go with Jane to look for the others, Jane will find the fresh walkers and will want to search them. Before you do, selecting 'we

• He'll instead call out Mike for letting a little girl to do his dirty work

His dirty work? What did he make Clementine do?

Hunted35 posted: »

In Episode 4 season 2, if you say " I'm worried about you" and stay salient for two times to Kenny when you first talk to him after escaping

• Might be about shooting Rebbecca or not?

I don't think so since I've seen Terrified Luke in both playthroughs.

Again got Terrified Luke, Chose Kenny over him every time. Might be about shooting Rebbecca or not? Maybe he just gets worried about Kenny doing something rash if certain decisions are made? Aaaaaand I'm overanalysing

• I don't know, I've only seen serious Luke in playthroughs where people called for help so far... but then again most people called for help, so I'm not entirely sure. It would make sense if the difference had to do with Kenny though, since in the playthroughs I watched where people got serious Luke, it was obvious they preferred Kenny over him, but they weren't exactly mean to Luke either... so I honestly have no idea what choices factor into the difference.

Might be about shooting Rebbecca or not? I don't think so since I've seen Terrified Luke in both playthroughs.

• Yeah, it's confusing. I have a good relationship with both of them, but I'm more pro-Luke in my choices and I still got a terrified Luke when I called for help.

Espurr posted: »

I don't know, I've only seen serious Luke in playthroughs where people called for help so far... but then again most people called for help,

• I got terrified luke in both my play throughs. First one I didn't really agree with him and I sat with him in 202, and I agreed with kenny's plan and sided with luke in the argument. I shot rebecca and called for help and I still got his terrified face.

Second one I agreed with him and I sat with Nick and him again. I was nice to him and agreed with his plan and sided with him in kenny in the argument, still got the terrified look. I'm not sure if you can be mean to him.

I guess it's just different versions have different faces? Like Amid The Ruins slide in ps3 eu/xbox/pc versions?

Espurr posted: »

I don't know, I've only seen serious Luke in playthroughs where people called for help so far... but then again most people called for help,

• you forgot Pete, Ben, Christa, Omid and the dog

• So you got terrified Luke in all your playthroughs even with siding with Kenny more and calling for help? Damn, now I'm even more confused.

And I don't think you can be mean to him either, but you can brush him off/not really care much for him, is what I meant.

I don't think that's it either, since I doubt they'd have different versions of a facial animation just to make it exclusive a certain version, like an image slide is one thing, but it'd make no sense to have some people playing the same game as others, but having a character react very differently for no reason other than the version they bought. It's just be inconsistent.

Ellias posted: »

I got terrified luke in both my play throughs. First one I didn't really agree with him and I sat with him in 202, and I agreed with kenny's

• ....actual fuck

hihitwd posted: »

What the...

• I think Mike says daylight's burning in Amid The Ruins after you talk to Kenny.

* If Clementine remains silent when Pete asks her if she's been taught to shoot, Pete will tell her that it's okay "if she can't". He'll off

• This was retweeted by Telltale a few weeks ago so maybe it is true. It sure looks a lot like it.

• Ah, didn't notice that at first.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's there, but barely noticeable.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

"I'll capitulate your ass, Carver!"

A detail that everyone might not remember, Carlos was one tough cookie. He fearlessly spat on Carver in the face and was not afraid to let h

• In episode two when clam walks in the cabin Rebecca and Carlos are smiling for some reason and then randomly look angry. Later that episode once u get the knife from the station house, Sarah is smiling while they run away.

• No that's gross

musdy posted: »

I'm gonna use one of his quotes. "Man, fuck that guy!"

• No, see he'll ask clementine when you stayed silent the first time if the group put her up to talking Kenny. Then signal out Mike for being a coward and for letting Clem calm Kenny for him. I don't know why Kenny signals out Mike, but he does, maybe because he was the first to talk to him and he got real scared of him quickly.

He'll instead call out Mike for letting a little girl to do his dirty work His dirty work? What did he make Clementine do?

• Clam?

In episode two when clam walks in the cabin Rebecca and Carlos are smiling for some reason and then randomly look angry. Later that episode once u get the knife from the station house, Sarah is smiling while they run away.

• RACOON CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 5!!!

I dont know if anyone noticed this but I recently played 201 on Android and noticed how the destroyed boat had a Raccoon on it.

• I dont know if anyone noticed this but I recently played 201 on Android and noticed how the destroyed boat had a Raccoon on it.

Alt text

• What a hypocrite. It was BONNIE who asked Clementine to help Kenny out because she knew him the most.

No, see he'll ask clementine when you stayed silent the first time if the group put her up to talking Kenny. Then signal out Mike for being

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

If you say silent near the end of 204 when Kenny and Luke are fighting, Kenny will tell Luke to not get bent into a pretzel and that he thinks Luke can be too sensitive at times

• Wait, how does this make him a hypocrite?

Bokor posted: »

What a hypocrite. It was BONNIE who asked Clementine to help Kenny out because she knew him the most.

• When going to save Sarah and Luke in 204, when Sarah is crying she says "No...Dad :(" not sure why she said that exactly but it was still sad

• Bigby's growling when he's in his werewolf form is the same growling from Sam The Dog when he attacked Clem.

• edited August 2014

Lol I thought it was a panda at first. But apparently a "tanuki" (text from the canoe) is a Japanese raccoon dog, and a raccoon dog is different than a raccoon. Who knew? From Wiki: "The legendary tanuki is reputed to be mischievous and jolly, a master of disguise and shapeshifting, but somewhat gullible and absentminded." Hm wonder if any of that applies to Mike's raccoon? :p

The Japanese raccoon dog:

Alt text

I dont know if anyone noticed this but I recently played 201 on Android and noticed how the destroyed boat had a Raccoon on it.

• That's like the face Carver made when he beats Kenny in EP3. Maybe it's the same animation?

Pride posted: »

"I'll capitulate your ass, Carver!"

• because, you know he's... urban

Wait, how does this make him a hypocrite?

• #holyshit

bloop posted: »

Bigby's growling when he's in his werewolf form is the same growling from Sam The Dog when he attacked Clem.

• Wrong! There was no pool.

• There was a pool but it was covered, look at this image.

Alt text

Cope49 posted: »

Wrong! There was no pool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.