Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Woah, chill dude. It's normal to die. There's no need for overreacting.

Lord_EAA posted: »

man WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i keep having reasons to hate the voters AND I DON't want to man my character go Horrible treatment (again i IN NO WAY BLAME PRO you guys LITTERALY GAVE HIM NO CHOICE)

• Lord, don't worry about it, man. Complaining about it won't help the situation, you knew the risks when you signed up to be in the story. I let the people decide and you got the short end of the stick. I know it sucks that your character died, but it's just a story, man. Like I said, if I ever make another one, I'll let you know.

man WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i keep having reasons to hate the voters AND I DON't want to man my character go Horrible treatment (again i IN NO WAY BLAME PRO you guys LITTERALY GAVE HIM NO CHOICE)

• i'm sorry i just feel bad

i most sincerally apologyse

Rafoli posted: »

Woah, chill dude. It's normal to die. There's no need for overreacting.

• Sorry pro i just felt bad

my character had potential and he still was killed and to know that just made me sad (and i did know the risk just was WAY too quick)

i'm seriously sorry if i bothered you guys with my stupid complaining it just i feel better just typing it

Lord, don't worry about it, man. Complaining about it won't help the situation, you knew the risks when you signed up to be in the story. I

• Alt text

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-aF4Yh8kY&feature=youtu.be made by banana

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Sigh

Not sure if it was a good idea or not to bring that here, bud.

But, whatever.

• I guess Lord and I have something in common now.

ComingSoon posted: »

Sorry. Yeah that legitimately sucks. It just happened to be the only choice that resulted in your death. I mean, that was like a 20% to 25% chance right? Man, just a stroke of bad luck…

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited August 2014

Alt text

• Well, Papai also died with no character development. And Sardines, Mokonage and Raging, Paul, Belan and Randomz, Cameron and Firedog, when they could have been saved and no else killed, because of the choices, you weren't the only one.

• Just confirmed it, it's legit ;-;

• edited August 2014

Don't need to answer :/ no question here no more.

• edited August 2014

Fantastic double post.

• :(

• While i agree that Papai had absolutely no development (execept the one he leeched from me) and was THE most pointless character right afther me, your other statements are wrong

Belan had a lot of development especially in chapter 1

Raging................................................................. are you serious.........................did we read the same story?

Paul may have had no development but hes like Matthew in A HOUSE DIVIDED his death STILL afected others and so was Cameron's for that matter

Mokonage, Firedog and Randomz had no development......... BUT THEY STILL LIVED A LOT

And Sardines was litteraly what started all this conflict with Toby

Grafite posted: »

Well, Papai also died with no character development. And Sardines, Mokonage and Raging, Paul, Belan and Randomz, Cameron and Firedog, when they could have been saved and no else killed, because of the choices, you weren't the only one.

• indeed Blue indeed

BlueShadiw posted: »

I guess Lord and I have something in common now.

• edited August 2014

Well who is still here? just you guy's?

Sorry to ask but this Lounge thing is like an apochalypse Are the others still here?

• We don't really comment here because this place was never meant to be the Lounge :/ mostly been contacting each other through PM. You were away, so we didn't think to invite you. Just biding our time until the Forum of the Dead Lounge/now renamed the Whatever's on your mind Megathread is reopened.

Well who is still here? just you guy's? Sorry to ask but this Lounge thing is like an apochalypse Are the others still here?

• I, Gary Oak, will become the zombie master!

Alright, so now that you guys know what would have happened with the different choices. How do you feel about your votes? Would you go back and change some of them? What do you think will happen in the second half with the new group of characters?

• Well we did It here before, That's why I made FOTDL :I

We don't really comment here because this place was never meant to be the Lounge mostly been contacting each other through PM. You were awa

• Exactly. You used to comment here about whatever , but the lounge was made so people only stayed here for voting and the stories.

Now that the lounge is gone it's kind of awkward.

Well we did It here before, That's why I made FOTDL :I

• Man... My homies are dead...

• FROM Awkward comes weird from weird comes anti-social from that either comes a serial killer or a GENIUS......................

So yeah forgetting that AWKWARD passage i made up it think we can live without the lounge................temporarily

but who is gonna FIX IT ? no really who................................... pun?

Exactly. You used to comment here about whatever , but the lounge was made so people only stayed here for voting and the stories. Now that the lounge is gone it's kind of awkward.

• Well i'm TECHNICALLY still alive (read the story) ................................can i be a homie?

JonGon posted: »

Man... My homies are dead...

• I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not saying that those characters had no development (because most had), just there were other people besides you who also had kind of unfair deaths, because of the choices, but that's just the way it is.

While i agree that Papai had absolutely no development (execept the one he leeched from me) and was THE most pointless character right afth

• Just ignore him Grafite, he's hard to understand.

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not saying that those characters had no development (because most had), just there were other people besides you who also had kind of unfair deaths, because of the choices, but that's just the way it is.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Your baby is dead ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHYxKn2HcY

• Puncake32 posted: »

• edited August 2014

Yeah i kinda miss understood sorry

it just i wasen't ready for my character death

i hope you did't take it as an offense (i had a really bad day yesterday don't take it litteraly)

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not saying that those characters had no development (because most had), just there were other people besides you who also had kind of unfair deaths, because of the choices, but that's just the way it is.

• no please don't ignore me i just had a REALLY bad day
    and dished my frustration here i din't mean it im sorry but please don't ignore me (sorry if the text is bad im doing it from my phone

Just ignore him Grafite, he's hard to understand.

• WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

• o you meant that? (SEE COMMENT ABOUT IGNORING)

that comment above is a really bad joke .................... i make alot of those

Exactly. You used to comment here about whatever , but the lounge was made so people only stayed here for voting and the stories. Now that the lounge is gone it's kind of awkward.

• edited August 2014

PINK it was love at first sight..

• it died..........................................bunch of problems and it died :(

• edited August 2014

Yeah! Pink when i turn out the light...

it died..........................................bunch of problems and it died

• edited August 2014

This hype for Ch 4 though...

• I sent him a PM, I really don't want people talking about it anymore.

BlueShadiw posted: »

This hype for Ch 4 though...

• its gone temporarily wanting for things to cool down afther Merging with other thread's (yes it merged) , and the "war" type thing (Read it it still is maintained as a discussion even if its closed allthoung its called The Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread. (Temporarily locked due to poor behavior...) now )

So afther the tensions ease someone will be tasked with remaking it (since during the "war' moderator left ot of frustration)

but for now consider this the temporary apocalypse of the lounge

Yeah! Pink when i turn out the light...

• can you pm me who got banned ? just so i won't ask again

I sent him a PM, I really don't want people talking about it anymore.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.