Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Awwww, got it, thanks.

because, you know he's... urban

• Credit to spotting this goes to @Kordas

In the newest screenshots for The Walking Dead Pinball game Christa is shown wearing her season 2 jacket, which is odd considering it's based off season 1 of the game and not season 2.

Alt text

• Maybe that's where Christa went... she ran off to be in the pinball game.

dojo32161 posted: »

Credit to spotting this goes to @Kordas In the newest screenshots for The Walking Dead Pinball game Christa is shown wearing her season 2 jacket, which is odd considering it's based off season 1 of the game and not season 2.

• that explains everything, how could we have been so stupid. :p

Espurr posted: »

Maybe that's where Christa went... she ran off to be in the pinball game.

• I've been as friendly as I could to her in Ep. 1 and 2 and she said No.
    I think that also depends on some decisions - in Ep. 3 I didn't help her with the chores and told her to grow up.

Shumisha posted: »

Dunno if someone said this yet but... SARAH'S TIME If you become friends with Sarah, when you meet her at Episode 4 she will say "Hi".

• Is the camper there if you left Lilly behind?
    Because if it is, it might be a reused model (don't get me wrong, I want to see Lilly in Ep. 5 too)

Pride posted: »

they have the exact same rust spots and everything

• edited August 2014

Just something I wanted to point out: The Subtitles in the game. If you don't already know, before pete died, he had the same color subtitles as Kenny, BUT, after pete died, Kenny Returned. Now if we fast forward to Season2 Episode 4 I have noticed many times that someone has The very same color subtitles as Kenny, but it just says -Speaking Russian-. So my theory is either Kenny will live and the other guy who had the same color subtitles will die or vice versa. Sorry for long post. lol

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

Alt text

Uncle Pete was sacrificed so that Kenny could escape Savannah. I’m not sure how I feel about that.

The annotated dead

K3nny posted: »

Just something I wanted to point out: The Subtitles in the game. If you don't already know, before pete died, he had the same color subtitle

• edited August 2014

Kenny Parallels | Shawn + Sarita’s death.

Alt textAlt text

Alt text Alt text

Alt textAlt text

Alt textAlt text

source

I’m sorry

You don’t GET to be sorry! That’s not how it WORKS!

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

Later on in S2E4 if you didn't cut off Saritas arm, when Kenny is holding Sarita he will say "Oh look darling. Clementine is sorry" kinda like a parallel between "You don't get to be sorry"

theonys posted: »

Kenny Parallels | Shawn + Sarita’s death. source I’m sorry You don’t GET to be sorry! That’s not how it WORKS!

• If you let the timer run out when you get to pick to either leave the next morning or wait a few days, Rebecca will say she will be fine and if there's a chance for food they need to take it, this prompts Luke to say "Okay fine, if thats what you want"

• Alt text

Alt text

Kenny, Duck, and Katjaa sleeping together

source

• LOL Thank you for making my post entertaining! haha xD

dojo32161 posted: »

Uncle Pete was sacrificed so that Kenny could escape Savannah. I’m not sure how I feel about that. The annotated dead

• lol How do you know if Luke is going to be alive in episode 5?!?! :O

• edited August 2014

'Appear' doesn't mean he have to actually be alive the whole episode. He could be alive only for few seconds of the No Going Back and it would still count. Hope he won't die though

K3nny posted: »

lol How do you know if Luke is going to be alive in episode 5?!?! :O

• Anyone else think that Carlos was going to play the "Kenny" role originally in Season 2, and they wrote him in to make the fans happy. They made a reference that Carlos was a scrapper.

"I'll capitulate your ass, Carver!"

• Whoa nice find I never noticed that after all the times I replayed the game

Kenny, Duck, and Katjaa sleeping together source

• I'd hug the shit out of that raccoon.

sialark posted: »

Lol I thought it was a panda at first. But apparently a "tanuki" (text from the canoe) is a Japanese raccoon dog, and a raccoon dog is diffe

• Or it could be that when people die in TWD, they go to the pinball afterlife.

I spotted Lee, Carley, Doug, Ben , Christa and... Clementine :c

Maybe that's where Christa went... she ran off to be in the pinball game.

• FOOREEEESHADOWWWWINNGGG

"That's ALOT of people to lose." FORESHADOWING DIALOGUE WTF FTW

• in S2E4 after saving sarah while checking on her and she will say why you didnt leave me and if you chose we are friend she can say two things

if you help her in the garden in episode 3 she will say : i could never be that good friend .

if you didnt help her in episode 3 she will say : NO !

in S2E3 in the beginning of the episode when carver says it aint polite to hear people conversation if you say (i know ) carver will slap you in the face and then sarah will defend you and she will say STOP !

in S2E1 if you dont hide when rebecca is coming sarah will tell her that the thing she need is in the kitchen

GOD BLESS YOU SARAH

• edited August 2014

Alt text

• edited August 2014

Another parallel could be with Lilly:

Larry falls down

Lilly: "No! Dad, come on! DAD!"

Lilly: "Don't you touch me!"

Sad Kenny: "I'm sorry"

Kenny Parallels | Shawn + Sarita’s death. source I’m sorry You don’t GET to be sorry! That’s not how it WORKS!

• nothing ever happens to Clem, EVER!!!

Or it could be that when people die in TWD, they go to the pinball afterlife. I spotted Lee, Carley, Doug, Ben , Christa and... Clementine :c

edited August 2014

If you went with Pete at the end of S2E1. during S2E2, after Nick discovers his uncles fate, through determinant dialogue, this conversation can happen:

• Nick: "Tell me. Tell me how it happened"

• Clementine: "He was scared, and--"

• Nick: "Scared? My uncle?"

• Clementine: "He got bit, Back--back at the stream."

• Nick: "Fuck you. No way."

• Luke: "Nick, come on man..."

• Nick: "Fuck off."

• edited August 2014

double post. sorry guys :)

edited August 2014

Despite Carlos' demise, Sarah still calls out to him when in danger, however if you saved her in the trailer park, once she falls off the deck, she will scream to Clementine, showing she has great trust in her.

• During Telltales live stream of S1E4, it was confirmed that Ben died a virgin.

• RomanZombieRomanZombie Banned
    edited August 2014

Im not sure if someone said this before me but anyway,

After you save Sarah from the trailer, you can have a conversation with her. Here's what Clementine says

Clementine: Sarah you have to try, if you don't try then nobody will want to help you

I think this foreshadows her death later in the observation deck, she didn't try and nobody helped her.

• Nah, makes no sence. What exactly she 'didn't try'? Not to fall?

RomanZombie posted: »

Im not sure if someone said this before me but anyway, After you save Sarah from the trailer, you can have a conversation with her. Here'

• What I ment was she didnt try to get out of the pile of wood when she fell...

Nah, makes no sence. What exactly she 'didn't try'? Not to fall?

• Maybe she injured her spine/legs. Or just froze due to the panic attack or shock. But she did want to get out, she called for Clem, cried "Help me" if I'm not mistaken.

RomanZombie posted: »

What I ment was she didnt try to get out of the pile of wood when she fell...

• Oh well :(

Maybe she injured her spine/legs. Or just froze due to the panic attack or shock. But she did want to get out, she called for Clem, cried "Help me" if I'm not mistaken.

• I'd do the same thing.

Maybe she injured her spine/legs. Or just froze due to the panic attack or shock. But she did want to get out, she called for Clem, cried "Help me" if I'm not mistaken.

• Hmm...I wonder if staying to watch Kenny "give what he got" would be the determining factor?

So you got terrified Luke in all your playthroughs even with siding with Kenny more and calling for help? Damn, now I'm even more confused.

• No, I don't think so. I've seen playthroughs where people watched and still got surprised Luke.

Mi-So-Do posted: »

Hmm...I wonder if staying to watch Kenny "give what he got" would be the determining factor?

• If Nick dies in episode two, you can have the option to slap Walter :D

• Alt text

Kennysucks posted: »

During Telltales live stream of S1E4, it was confirmed that Ben died a virgin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.