Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited August 2014

Master of disguise??? Does that mean?? Raccoon is Maybelle!!

sialark posted: »

Lol I thought it was a panda at first. But apparently a "tanuki" (text from the canoe) is a Japanese raccoon dog, and a raccoon dog is diffe

• She tried - the debris was just too heavy to pull off herself, and she was possibly paralyzed.

I'd do the same thing.

• Carver's death was actually pretty quick and painless. The first hit to the skull numbed the pain, the second one rendered him unconscious, and the rest were useless by that point.

Kenny could have just left him as a vegetable or hit him anywhere else and had a more satisfying revenge.

• In the nuts?

Bokor posted: »

Carver's death was actually pretty quick and painless. The first hit to the skull numbed the pain, the second one rendered him unconscious,

• OOOOFFF Now thats gotta hurt

In the nuts?

• yes, it was covered when lee was there

blukey posted: »

Clem's house had a pool?

• I like how you put :D at the end xD

kaza125 posted: »

If Nick dies in episode two, you can have the option to slap Walter

• He'd deserve to be made into a screaming dinner bell. Jane had the right idea with Troy.

RomanZombie posted: »

OOOOFFF Now thats gotta hurt

• When you start taking Rebecca to the observation deck when Kenny hits the walker with the crowbar its actually backwards XD

• I liked Carlos, too bad he had to go.

Pride posted: »

"I'll capitulate your ass, Carver!"

• I think he definitely felt the first hit as he grunted and he had his eyes open in alarm, he stuck his hand up and then was hit again. The second hit knocked him out, with severe brain damage, and he was dead by the fourth obviously.

Carver's death was actually pretty quick and painless. The first hit to the skull numbed the pain, the second one rendered him unconscious,

• Yeah, and the crowbar get's "stuck".

SadCat posted: »

When you start taking Rebecca to the observation deck when Kenny hits the walker with the crowbar its actually backwards XD

• LOL

SadCat posted: »

When you start taking Rebecca to the observation deck when Kenny hits the walker with the crowbar its actually backwards XD

• Shove a stick down his pee hole, now THAT'S painful.

• I winced as I read that.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Shove a stick down his pee hole, now THAT'S painful.

• And rightfully so, that shit hurts more than anything in the world, including a nutshot.

blukey posted: »

I winced as I read that.

• You can still watch the broadcasts as they were saved on twitch :)

http://www.twitch.tv/telltalegames/profile/past_broadcasts

Kennysucks posted: »

During Telltales live stream of S1E4, it was confirmed that Ben died a virgin.

• HOW DO YOU KNOW

And rightfully so, that shit hurts more than anything in the world, including a nutshot.

• Cuz it almost hapened to me, and NO IT WASN'T RAPE OR ANYTHING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT K ;_;

Flog61 posted: »

HOW DO YOU KNOW

• Cuz I'm a man that knows the pain.

• Lee

quinnics posted: »

a teacher Who was a teacher?

• Cuz I'm a man who experienced pain ;-;

• Oh lord..

Cuz it almost hapened to me, and NO IT WASN'T RAPE OR ANYTHING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT K ;_;

• lel

Oh lord..

• I noticed in ep 1 of season one you can tell Lee isn't too good with kids but as the season goes on he gets better at interacting with Clem,

• The way he attacks the walker is exactly the same way he kills Carver. It's even sprawled out in the same pose.

Yeah, and the crowbar get's "stuck".

• edited August 2014

The PC Version of TWD has the largest episodes:

PS3:

All That Remains - 725.3 MB

A House Divided - 445.46 MB

In Harm's Way - 461.72 MB

Amid The Ruins - 448.86 MB

XBOX360:

All That Remains - 839.61 MB (Not Final)

A House Divided - 405.91 MB

In Harm's Way - ???

Amid The Ruins - 426.06 MB

No Going Back - 430.84 MB

PC:

All That Remains - Approx. 1 GB

A House Divided - 685.92 MB

In Harm's Way - 733.30 MB/ 733.67 MB

Amid The Ruins - 762.55 MB/ 758.59 MB

No Going Back - 765.53 MB

Android:

All That Remains - 542.65 MB

A House Divided - ???

In Harm's Way - ???

Amid The Ruins - ???

EDIT 1: ADDED NO GOING BACK(XBOX360) FILE SIZE

• In Season 1 episode 2 if you help kill Larry but don't kill Danny St. John, Lilly will say something like:"You killed my dad, but you let this monster live ?! You're a fucking asshole Lee !"

• Why was All that remains the biggest by far..

The PC Version of TWD has the largest episodes: PS3: All That Remains - 725.3 MB A House Divided - 445.46 MB In Harm's Way - 461

• Fair.

reedemer posted: »

In Season 1 episode 2 if you help kill Larry but don't kill Danny St. John, Lilly will say something like:"You killed my dad, but you let this monster live ?! You're a fucking asshole Lee !"

• there are lots of files that come along Episode 1 of Season 2.

Why was All that remains the biggest by far..

• Really? When?

kaza125 posted: »

If Nick dies in episode two, you can have the option to slap Walter

• If Nick dies Carlos will ask about Nick's whereabouts. You have two options to cover up his death, one to threaten Walter and another to slap him.

Really? When?

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

Disregard this post, im a dumbass and read your post so wrong :p

• Looks like no going back will be the biggest episode?

The PC Version of TWD has the largest episodes: PS3: All That Remains - 725.3 MB A House Divided - 445.46 MB In Harm's Way - 461

• If you try to save Larry and spare Danny, even though Lilly wanted to kill him, she will respect Lee's decision to spare his life

reedemer posted: »

In Season 1 episode 2 if you help kill Larry but don't kill Danny St. John, Lilly will say something like:"You killed my dad, but you let this monster live ?! You're a fucking asshole Lee !"

Really? When?

• Yep.

Looks like no going back will be the biggest episode?

• After robbing Arvo, you talk to Luke. Clementine can have the option to mention stealing the medicine to him. You will then get an optional dialogue Clem saying "Sometimes you have to do bad things in order to survive." this is one of the most evil things Clementine can say in the whole game :(

• Alt text

During Telltales live stream of S1E4, it was confirmed that Ben died a virgin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.