Q&A With the Team

1323334353638»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    everyone at TTG: I HATE YOU ALL!!!! ok that's out of my system...back to waiting on the edge of my seat! :)
  • edited July 2009
    With the huge mob crowding the forums right now, will TellTale's servers even be able to handle so many simultaneous downloads? Or will we be downloading slowly until next week before we get to taste the sweet sweet monkeyjuice?
  • edited July 2009
    JoyMonkey wrote: »
    With the huge mob crowding the forums right now, will TellTale's servers even be able to handle so many simultaneous downloads? Or will we be downloading slowly until next week before we get to taste the sweet sweet monkeyjuice?

I think you are getting your answer right now lol...hopefully this time is it (or if not they tell us soon when to get it!)
  • edited July 2009
    hes thinking about the special edition

dont listen to the retarded kid

anyways

REPORT IN TEAM

STATUS REPORT
  • edited July 2009
    Release it tomorrow.. im tired today =P
  • edited July 2009
    Is this game released, right now?
    I have a serial but i dont know how to use it.
  • edited July 2009
    Aaand the forums are back up. Back to the patient waiting :)
  • edited July 2009
    I'm guessing they're working to get everything sorted now.
  • edited July 2009
    what is going on - nearly seven in the evening uk time and still no mi - anyone know?
  • edited July 2009
    As a European, I have my coffee ready so I can enjoy MI even if they release it at 6pm pacific time :D
  • edited July 2009
    Just wondering how are the sales going , were they as big as you planned? How m any pre orders ?:)

Btw one thing i didn't is that dialouges don
    t changed after you complete specific missions, quests. :(
  • edited July 2009
    Still nothing :(.

HyperM it's released today... none of us are sure when tho and the devs are staying tight-lipped unlike Paris Hilton (can I say that on an open forum!?)
This discussion has been closed.