Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• So? that isn't an excuse to grab him by the neck, throw him to the ground, be racist, pistol whip him until hes unconscious, beat him nearly to death, try to kill him four times, etc.

Ellias posted: »

I doubt his sister was sick, and it's HIS fault he dragged his sister to the mini-war. if he would've kept shut, none of that would've ha

• after he almost indirectly killed the group? You're right, kenny should've ended that POS.

and that isn't racism hunny, look it up lol.

Kennysucks posted: »

So? that isn't an excuse to grab him by the neck, throw him to the ground, be racist, pistol whip him until hes unconscious, beat him nearly to death, try to kill him four times, etc.

• I was kind of thinking that when Jane and Luke were fucking. When was the last time either of them bathed?

Probably mentioned before but Clem and the others have been wearing the same dirty old clothes for 4 chapters now (two weeks at least? most

• Haha that's hilarious!!!

People might not know about this little gem in Starved For Help. When you first have access to the barn, you can examine the stalls. Go

• edited August 2014

yeah he turns out to not be a complet ass . hole

Spooch posted: »

Yeah, I agree with that. I don't think Larry was a bad man, he just had a temper. Oh, and charm.

• (?) The_Dude_94 Will remember that

The_Dude_94 posted: »

I'm playing over soon. I'll have to remember that

• Peter Joseph Randall disagrees too

dojo32161 posted: »

Ben Paul disagrees.

• And they both said "Fuck you " to him

• in the episode 4 if you choose to save nick when you see him as a walker , his pants is urban -camo ( black and white ) but before it was forest-camo it's kinda weird .

• NICK STILL CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3!

alikir34 posted: »

in the episode 4 if you choose to save nick when you see him as a walker , his pants is urban -camo ( black and white ) but before it was forest-camo it's kinda weird .

• Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I didn't want to make a separate thread just for this one question.

Does anybody have a link to any video where Clem says "fuck" in No Going Back? I still haven't seen it.

• I love your profile pic AWESOMEO

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think it's more of a GODLIKE MANE now, he looks like a badass redneck lion!

• If you try to help Arvo when kenny is beating him, kenny will accidentally elbow Clem in the face resulting in him to stop hitting Arvo

• edited August 2014

I heard about that. I don't know if I could ever actually watch that. ;_; He rarely gets angry with her. I guess it was just one of those moments where he opened up to her and didn't want her to tell everyone how he really felt.

Oh, that happened on my first playthrough...I straight up cancelled and went back into the menu to replay the scene. XD

It does say a lot though. He was okay telling Clem all that stuff about his friends because he trusted Clem not to go spilling over what they talked about. In fact, only after Bonnie walks off does Luke show how much his leg is actually hurting.

quinnics posted: »

I heard about that. I don't know if I could ever actually watch that. ;_; He rarely gets angry with her. I guess it was just one of those moments where he opened up to her and didn't want her to tell everyone how he really felt.

• She can call Jane "fucking crazy". That's all I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWuCgpHLiI

Rigtail posted: »

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I didn't want to make a separate thread just for this one question. Does anybody have a link to any video where Clem says "fuck" in No Going Back? I still haven't seen it.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Thanks, you know Eren? :D

@Welcome_to_Woodbury catified him for me, he has whiskers now xD

I love your profile pic AWESOMEO

• DO IT ☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞

Impalala posted: »

Oh my god I think I may do that.

• If you let Kenny have his space and not return to the fire, when Arvo yells at Mike he will yell "Leave me alone!" only once. Kenny will bash him on the head with his pistol, rendering him unconscious.

• She cursed a lot in this episode.

• Omg Clem said fuck. My...innocence. o.o

• edited August 2014

If you choose not to shoot Kenny , He tells you he is never going to hurt you or the baby and ask you if you believe him. If you say that you believe him the music changes to a sad scary music while you hug him, exactly like when you see the family's gun if you are with Jane (if you let them in)

• edited August 2014

Clem can mention Lee and Luke can say that he wish he can meet him ;_;

• If you ask Mike, Arvo, and Bonnie "why are you doing this?" when they try to escape, Mike will say they needed to get away from him, Clem will then ask if they are talking about Kenny, this causes Arvo to spit on the ground and call Kenny an evil person in Russian.

• edited August 2014

... What?

M-R-CH posted: »

If you choose not to shoot Kenny , He tells you he is never going to hurt you or the baby and ask you if you believe him. If you say that yo

• Sorry for bad english!

... What?

• When running with Kenny up the hill you can see Clem doesn't move her shot arm all the way.

• any video?

Wumble posted: »

As mentioned in another thread it is possible to shot Mike when he walks towards you to take your gun. Only possible on PS3 tho it seems.

• 'You Commie piece of shit'
    'Oh yeah, that Ruskie ain't coming with us'.

Ellias posted: »

after he almost indirectly killed the group? You're right, kenny should've ended that POS. and that isn't racism hunny, look it up lol.

• Dont hate me for saying this ;-;.
    I never watched Attack on Titan, BUT
    i read the manga.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Thanks, you know Eren? @Welcome_to_Woodbury catified him for me, he has whiskers now xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

BRO YOU GOTTA WATCH IT FFS

https://www.watchsnk.com

(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟) THANK ME LATER (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

Dont hate me for saying this ;-;. I never watched Attack on Titan, BUT i read the manga.

• Lol kenny is a dick

blukey posted: »

If you let Kenny have his space and not return to the fire, when Arvo yells at Mike he will yell "Leave me alone!" only once. Kenny will bash him on the head with his pistol, rendering him unconscious.

• Is it possible to have no ammo left to kill kenny, due to killing all walkers, or most, during the blizzard?

• I was pretty angry when he said that.

• edited August 2014

No - it wasn't anything about your English, that was fine. It was my first thoughts on the whole musical thing.

M-R-CH posted: »

Sorry for bad english!

• No.

Is it possible to have no ammo left to kill kenny, due to killing all walkers, or most, during the blizzard?

• I'm on 360 and I couldn't shoot him. Not that I would have, but I was pissed that there wasn't an option and the game forces you to let him take your gun away. I wouldn't have been upset if Bonnie and Mike had had the baby with them, but the fact that they were going to take ALL of the supplies and the truck and leave AJ behind made me really dislike their characters. Which sucked, because I had liked those two so much...

Wumble posted: »

As mentioned in another thread it is possible to shot Mike when he walks towards you to take your gun. Only possible on PS3 tho it seems.

• Mike was a determinant character in the original PS3 version of No Going Back. Clem would shoot him once, then twice, so Arvo actually had a reason to shoot Clem.

Also, when the cabin group left Carver the first time, Nick's mother was with them. She died while Carver didn't know, so how did Carver know to say he was looking for seven people when eight left? Might be an oversight.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.