Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yes. I thought of it too! apparently, depending on who you choose. will be a Zombie Kenny or Zombie Jane wandering forever in the storm.

I'm not sure about this, but somebody noticed if you shoot Kenny or let Jane die, maybe they'll turn, because nobody shot them in the head.

• edited August 2014

Different music plays during the credits of episode 5 depending on which ending you chose. If you leave Wellington with Kenny, for example, you get "Alive Inside."

• I choose that too! and this scene is awesome!

If you chose the [Help Arvo] dialogue, Kenny will hit Clem, on accident

• Yeah... that's clearly Clem. You can tell because she is holding the baby.

Here. (I am sorry about Pewdiepie, but i dont know who else chose this and I am also sorry if I am wrong )

• I don't like Clem cursing but I do agree, she was super crazy.

She can call Jane "fucking crazy". That's all I know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWuCgpHLiI

• I got that too but I stayed at Wellington. Do you know any of the other soundtracks?

Lahkesis posted: »

Different music plays during the credits of episode 5 depending on which ending you chose. If you leave Wellington with Kenny, for example, you get "Alive Inside."

• I tried the ending with Jane but I still got "Alive Inside".

Lahkesis posted: »

• edited August 2014

Not their specific names, no. I guess they're random?

brennanz76 posted: »

I got that too but I stayed at Wellington. Do you know any of the other soundtracks?

• In ps3 version,you can shoot mike.

ClennyJr posted: »

Other than Bonnie, shes determinant

• Can anyone find a play-through with Clem saying this?

• When you do nothing while Kenny holds Jane against the wall in the gift shop she kicks Kenny in the nuts.

• If you choose to stay with Kenny, you will see he's crying out of both of his eyes.

• Hmm, Vitali seems like a good guy.. all tough buricko was a criminal

child123 posted: »

[It's your fault! You son of a bitch. I'm going to kill every last one of you!] [You took from us! Remember that!] [You killed the boy

• When clem was laying on the ground, Buricko could have easily shot her. He didnt tough and this makes me believe that he wasnt really a bad person

• They made a hatless model for Season 2 Clem, but she actually never took it off. Not even once.

Kinda pointless :T

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

I heard she was originally supposed to lose her hat in episode 1 and would later find Sam with her hat in his mouth and she'd have to do a QTE to get it back.

Pride posted: »

They made a hatless model for Season 2 Clem, but she actually never took it off. Not even once. Kinda pointless :T

• The starting scene of S2 was a flashback.

• You could shoot Kenny in the head after he kills Jane, but that still leaves Jane up in the air.

I'm not sure about this, but somebody noticed if you shoot Kenny or let Jane die, maybe they'll turn, because nobody shot them in the head.

• Props to @NeophyteRadglare for showing the video.

Russian translation for episode 5

• I can't help but start to tear up whenever she mentions Lee. I played her as feeling guilty about getting him killed; so her sad little face was that much more heartbreaking.

• He should have used his machete on the walker that was pulling him down in the [Help] choice. :(

Espurr posted: »

* After the campfire scene, you get the "right of frost" achievement, which is named after a line from the poem "I cannot live with you" by

• Arvo and AJ are the only supporting characters in No Going Back who definitely survive. Mike could be shot in the PS3 version, Bonnie could drown in the ice, Kenny and Jane are both determinants, and Randy's family only appears in Jane's ending.

• I believe Amid The Ruins was going to mark the point where Clem would lose her hat and her innocence. That was one of the reasons why the title slide looked so disturbing...

Pride posted: »

They made a hatless model for Season 2 Clem, but she actually never took it off. Not even once. Kinda pointless :T

• Don't forget Edith only appears in Kenny's ending as well. Also I'm not sure if we can count the dying Mike because it doesn't happen anywhere else.

Bokor posted: »

Arvo and AJ are the only supporting characters in No Going Back who definitely survive. Mike could be shot in the PS3 version, Bonnie could drown in the ice, Kenny and Jane are both determinants, and Randy's family only appears in Jane's ending.

• I'm just guessing that if any of those characters were to reappear in a DLC, it'd probably be Arvo and his companion Mike. Randy's family may also be possible (unless they were to stick at Howe's), and I'm assuming that Edith will remain at Wellington.

dojo32161 posted: »

Don't forget Edith only appears in Kenny's ending as well. Also I'm not sure if we can count the dying Mike because it doesn't happen anywhere else.

• Every member of The Cabin Group has/will experience re-animation

• Pete will re-animate either by the river or in the cigarette truck
    • Nick will re-animate outside the moonstar lodge or has re-animated at the trailer park
    • Alvin will re-animate in Carvers office if saved in 202
    • Carlos will re-animate outside Howe's Hardware
    • Sarah will re-animate either in the trailer park or in the rubble of the observation deck
    • Rebecca has re-animated on the side of the road
    • Luke will re-animate at the bottom of the lake
  • Wasn't Pete shot in the head at the cigarette truck? Maybe it was before reanimation so who knows?

Kennysucks posted: »

Every member of The Cabin Group has/will experience re-animation * Pete will re-animate either by the river or in the cigarette truck

• I had no idea you could shoot them. I just saw them frozen and place and left them alone.

TheJack posted: »

A lot of people probably know this, but you can pass through the blizzard without shooting a single walker.

• Well his body was outside of the ciggarette truck quite aways away, I doubt whoever killed all the zombies around there would kill Pete then bring him out the truck and around a rock, but its possible. but regardless in one scenario he will still become a walker

Wasn't Pete shot in the head at the cigarette truck? Maybe it was before reanimation so who knows?

• edited August 2014

Yeah, that's true. There even was unused audio file of Clem saying: "Mind if I take my hat back?"

I heard she was originally supposed to lose her hat in episode 1 and would later find Sam with her hat in his mouth and she'd have to do a QTE to get it back.

• The Cabin group deserved better. :(

Kennysucks posted: »

Well his body was outside of the ciggarette truck quite aways away, I doubt whoever killed all the zombies around there would kill Pete then

• edited August 2014

Double post.

• During the fight if you tell Jane "back off Jane" she says "No Clem, I'm gonna put this crusty piece of shit outta his misery"

• None of the original members of Carver's community survived. The cabin group and Carver are all dead. Tavia and the other guards are implied to have been eaten in the beginning of Episode 4 (where zombies have managed to reach the rooftops), Bonnie's death via drowning is possible, Jane's fate is determinant, and Mike could be injured by the players who shot him in the PS3 version. There is no trace of human life there after Clem and Jane return to it.

In addition, the final achievement "All The Dead Lie Down" refers to the fact that neither Kenny nor Jane reanimate after being mortally wounded at the rest stop.

• I know! I was totally expecting him to do it too, but he didn't. :(

Liayso posted: »

He should have used his machete on the walker that was pulling him down in the [Help] choice.

• Wellington is called Wellington because the steel parts that make up the giant wall at the entrance have "Wellington" stamped on them. Hence why Edith says, "Well some people call it that." when Kenny and Clem ask if it is Wellington.

• edited August 2014
    • Nick and Luke met each other when they were 7 years old. Nick says in episode three that he's known him for twenty years. Luke says he just turned 27.

• If you don't move to cross the ice, you can watch the others walk ahead of you. Eventually it will cut to a hesitant Luke who looks down at the ice before taking his first step. The sequence where Arvo starts running will begin.

• When Clementine is walking across the ice, she'll look down and notice it starting to break. Luke, who's hobbling behind her, will assure her that they will be okay.

• When speaking to Bonnie while Kenny fixes the truck, Bonnie will ask Clementine (provided the player helped Luke) if she's ever done anything she's come to regret. Depending on your choices, Clementine can admit to regretting searching for her parents, chopping off Sarita's arm, lying to Walter about Matthew, and stealing from Arvo.

• When Kenny brings up Lee searching for Clementine, saying "maybe he shouldn't have" will make Kenny respond with "I oughta slap you".

• Depending on if you were nice or mean to Jane in previous episodes, saying "I'm glad you came back" after building the fire will vary how she responds slightly. If you were nice, she'd say that Clementine was the main reason she came back. If you were distant and rude, Jane will remain silent.

• If you choose to go back to Howe's with Jane, they will come across Carver's corpse. Had Clementine left without watching, Jane will say that she's glad Clementine didn't have to watch that. If she stayed, Jane will wonder aloud how Clementine could ever watch that.

• By the end of this episode, it is impossible for Clementine not to directly or indirectly kill another human being. She can either shoot Kenny or look away and allow Kenny to murder Jane.

• Mike is shot in the arm during the shootout yet there's no mention or acknowledgement of it afterwards. In fact, he'll hold the baby and help Luke walk multiple times.

• If you let the timer run out a bit when Bonnie talks to Luke about guys always trying to one up the other, Luke will say that he will work on not trying to argue as much with the others in order to be seen as an alpha.

• When handed the baby and asked to get it to stop crying, staying silent will actually work too. Clementine will just stare at him and AJ will quiet down.

• Bonnie gets really annoyed with you when you tell her that the baby is annoying.

• Carver did not allow his people to drink, as revealed during the campfire scene.

• Bonnie will admit to wishing she had been able to attend college. Kenny will call it a waste of money and Bonnie will disagree. Luke will then say that his major in art history had not helped very much in the years before the apocalypse.

• Kenny actually saves Luke's life during the shootout. Once Luke is shot in the leg, he will be exposed to one of the Russians. Kenny will then shoot the Russian as he aims to kill Luke.

• Saying that you miss Duck too will also make Clementine say that he was a good friend and she hasn't had very many of those.

• If you let the timer run out on deciding if you're going to cover Luke or help him, you can hear Kenny in the background asking what's wrong with you. Bonnie will then start walking to Luke and tell you to shoot the walkers. Once Bonnie is walking over, you can actually hear Luke say that she'll get them both killed.

• As you're trying to break the ice and Luke is still pounding on it, Jane will tell you that there's nothing you can do to help him.

• If you don't crawl towards the baby, you can hear Bonnie shout "No!" and Kenny yelling for her as Clem gets shot and dies.

• What you can get bonnie killed in the beginning of the episode ? if it's that, then it's possible to luke to survive if you cover him

quinnics posted: »

* Nick and Luke met each other when they were 7 years old. Nick says in episode three that he's known him for twenty years. Luke says he jus

• At the end of Season 2 Episode 5, if you shoot Kenny and save Jane, when you get the choice to either leave Jane or forgive her, if the timer runs out, you still go with Jane. So you can leave with Jane without forgiving her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.