Comments

• What I think Pro is trying to say here:

'Spoderman v Mark Needs to happen'

Markd4547 posted: »

XD nice but A joker meme not responded to me or have me tagged in smh >:O

• Jeez, Mark.

Lay off the Leno Juice.

Alt text

Lol! I didn't see the double post until I went up.

• Lol, next time, bro. B]

XD nice but A joker meme not responded to me or have me tagged in smh >:O

• Thanks bro!

Hi bro it's been good it's great to have you back I haven't seen you in a while

• Both? XD

Not sure if I should shake my fist's at the sky or panic and cry.

• 2) Drive off. I don't have time for this, I need to get to Tobi's.

1) Try to help Romy.

Markd4547 After killing Lord and Papai, and taking the HUMVEE, I was driving back to Tobi's place. I knew it was a long drive back but it

• XD I'll allow it

FIWN B]

BlueShadiw posted: »

What I think Pro is trying to say here: 'Spoderman v Mark Needs to happen'

• Super hero and super villain story? Hmm... B]

XD I'll allow it FIWN B]

• You know what, I'm staying with do nothing. I don't want any of them to die, but JuicyLatte needs to happen. ;-;

2) Drive off. I don't have time for this, I need to get to Tobi's. Seems like a trap... 3) Do nothing. and I need to think, I'll change it later. ;-;

• Alt text

You know what, I'm staying with do nothing. I don't want any of them to die, but JuicyLatte needs to happen. ;-;

• I'll leave this one open for a while. B]

• Twistee?!
    :D

• Lol, so I should change it, huh? :p

I'll leave this one open for a while. B]

• edited August 2014

Heh, no. Just going to leave it open, want to see what others choose. B]

Lol, so I should change it, huh?

• Well, I guess I'll think for a bit more... lol

Heh, no. Just going to leave it open, want to see what others choose. B]

• Lol, there is no right or wrong choice. Just what you think is best. B]

Well, I guess I'll think for a bit more... lol

• But... there is killing cool characters. ;-;

Lol, there is no right or wrong choice. Just what you think is best. B]

• Lol, okay. So there might be danger routes, and safety routes. But for Ch.4 there's also those tricky routes that I added in. With too many people in the story, I'm going to have to kill off characters either way, you just have to choose which options you think will save the most. But good luck figuring that out, mwuahaha! >B]

But... there is killing cool characters. ;-;

• Lmao, and that's exactly why I think Latte shouldn't help anyone... Jeez, I feel bad, lol.

Lol, okay. So there might be danger routes, and safety routes. But for Ch.4 there's also those tricky routes that I added in. With too many

• Alt text

You never looked at my cute thing evil partner :'/

HELL YEAH

• It wasn't on my feed, wtf. ;-;

You never looked at my cute thing evil partner :'/

• Alt text

Alt text

@SweetPeaClem

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Awww so cute and I believe you Evil Partner your way to nice to people to lie or ignore anyone XD

Oh I'll make more evil partner gifs soon :D

It wasn't on my feed, wtf. ;-;

• Glad you know it. :p Yeees, more gifs!

Awww so cute and I believe you Evil Partner your way to nice to people to lie or ignore anyone XD Oh I'll make more evil partner gifs soon

• Oh yeah and if there is any gifs you like PM them to me and I'll edit them for us MUAHAHAhA ;)

Glad you know it. Yeees, more gifs!

• hehe To much feels

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Both? XD

• XD

hehe To much feels

• Won't be able to post another part today, going to head out in a bit and I won't be back until later at night. I'll try to continue tomorrow, thanks for your patience, guys! Some questions while we wait.

Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? Why are they your favorite?

How many people do you think will survive until the end?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

am spoder boy fuk u fagit

BlueShadiw posted: »

"Goddamn, Spider boy and his farm friends..." 1) Help her. 1) Help Romy. SAVE MAH BEST FRIEND!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? Why are they your favorite?

Juice_Box, she's y'know... Juicy?

WtW, DLB, ATR, Jewf, Markd and Pass.

Won't be able to post another part today, going to head out in a bit and I won't be back until later at night. I'll try to continue tomorrow

• Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group?

WTWH, lol. I don't know, I like how he's weird. He has those moodswings between like badassery and timidness.

Uhhh... hmm. LeeThePro, TWDFan86, ATR, Jewf, Markd, and Noncy.

Won't be able to post another part today, going to head out in a bit and I won't be back until later at night. I'll try to continue tomorrow

• I'll abandon everyone. :PP

Alive_Clem posted: »

Haha xD but I don't think Gustav would shoot someone.

• How many people do you think will survive to the end?

Alt text

• Who's your favorite character(s) from the RV/Hilltop group?

Definitely Dark_Star and WhatToWriteHere. That and Juicy. Idk why, they just have well-written characters.

JUST ME

jk lel

Pro, TWDFan, Markd, WTW, ATR. Just a guess. Not even gonna guess with me.

• edited August 2014

Although this is probably not what Mark's character would do, I always try to choose the morally good choice. Always keeping in mind that those you help will one day hopefully help you in return. So I choose....
    1) Help her out. I can't leave her out here like this.

Okay, so I kept away from this vote, cuz I didn't want people to think that I was favoring Romy over NDY simply because it's my character. Therefore, I allowed others to vote first. It seems option 1 is taking the lead.

Obviously, people are going to die no matter which choice you make. And I've learned that sometimes it's not just one person that could die in these kinds of situations.
    Latte's life is on the line as well (including the others). So I want to choose the option that saves Latte and the person that he saves, and hopefully that choice will lead to the other person's rescue.
    With this dilemma, I was thinking of the enemies capabilities. With zombies, their skills are just to grab and bite, not much thinking capabilities if any. Though walkers are far more dangerous in a herd. However, with 2 armed bandits (plus more around somewhere) their ability to think and use weapons and fight, this makes them far more dangerous than a herd of walkers. Therefore, I must choose the safest, smartest, and more beneficial choice. And that is....

1) Try to help Romy.

With Romy saved, Latte can use his help to try and rescue NDY. (Poor NDY though, always taken hostage by bandits)

Markd4547 After killing Lord and Papai, and taking the HUMVEE, I was driving back to Tobi's place. I knew it was a long drive back but it

• Who is your fave character from the RV/HILLTOP group

Romy

How many people do you think will survive to the end?

I think at least 10 people will survive, and the Zombie Master Gary Oak will be one of them!

• Blue. Because...well...Blue.

How many people will survive? Less than half. Because this is Episode 4.

• edited August 2014

double post sorry. my computer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.