Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited August 2014

You can get her killed but she'll drown along with Luke. There's no way to save him, unfortunately. If you don't break the ice, she'll drown.

If you're talking about my last point, I must have phrased it oddly. I meant that Bonnie and Kenny will both shout something as Clementine gets shot and dies. It's a game over.

alikir34 posted: »

What you can get bonnie killed in the beginning of the episode ? if it's that, then it's possible to luke to survive if you cover him

• If you're playing the game with subtitles, in episode 5 when Clementine is dreaming, Lee's subtitles will be white and Clem's will be pink, (just like the first season) I think it was a nice touch (because the main character always get the white subtitles) .

• I didn't notice that. Wow. Nice catch!

If you're playing the game with subtitles, in episode 5 when Clementine is dreaming, Lee's subtitles will be white and Clem's will be pink,

• oh ok i tought you was talking about kenny

quinnics posted: »

You can get her killed but she'll drown along with Luke. There's no way to save him, unfortunately. If you don't break the ice, she'll drown

• Ask Luke, he knows about water.

• edited August 2014

If you play a certain way since Season 1, most of the people who were at some point allies with Clem could have turned into walkers.

• Mark turns into a walker
    • Shawn became a walker
    • Sandra became one too
    • Carley or Doug could have become walkers at the drugstore
    • Her friend Duck could have been left in the forest to become a walker
    • Ben will become a walker[or ,err,crawler] if he's dropped from the tower
    • Brie becomes a walker
    • Her parents are walkers
    • Lee will turn if he's left behind
    • Christa might or might not have become a walker if the scavengers killed her
    • The entire cabin group
    • Sarita could have been left to turn
    • Bonnie can turn inside the lake, and Mike can be shot and left to turn
    • Jane or Kenny can be left to turn
    Kennysucks posted: »

Every member of The Cabin Group has/will experience re-animation * Pete will re-animate either by the river or in the cigarette truck

• edited August 2014
    • If you choose to help Luke instead of covering him, Bonnie will later ask Clem if she's ever regretted anything, and depending on if you decided to chop Sarita's arm or not, you can have the option of saying you wish you didn't do that to Sarita, or if you didn't chop Sarita's arm, the option will instead say you wish you never looked for your parents.

• The fact that Bonnie asks the question about regretting something, even if you think it's the right decision, makes me think she was feeling guilty about what she, Mike, and Arvo were about to do. Not that I'm defending her, because she still does it regardless, knowing full well she was dooming both Clem and the baby, and she had the perfect opportunity to ask Clem to leave with them in that moment if she wanted. I'm guessing it was her way of saying goodbye to Clem, and hoping she'd understand what they were going to do. It also ties in with her whole guilty "I hope you don't always think of me like that." line from Amid the Ruins.

• If you choose the Jane ending and turn the family away, then choose the "we have to look out for ourselves" dialogue option, Clem will say, "Sometimes you have to hurt someone else to protect the people you care about. A friend told me that once." referring to what Lee told her in the dream sequence.

• Speaking of which, that line is in a way, quite similar to what Pete says about "Sometimes having to play a role even if it means the people you care about hate you for it". Both Lee and Pete gave Clem advice for looking after the people she cares about.

EDIT: Decided to add some more after I realized @quinnics already posted the first one I originally posted. :P

• You can watch Kenny kill jane if you dont make a choice

• It can also be not telling the truth about Mathew to Walter or stealing from Arvo.

Espurr posted: »

* If you choose to help Luke instead of covering him, Bonnie will later ask Clem if she's ever regretted anything, and depending on if you d

• no he did reanimat he dies close to the back of the truck but was in front of the truck when clementine found his body

dojo32161 posted: »

Wasn't Pete shot in the head at the cigarette truck? Maybe it was before reanimation so who knows?

• at least one of them re-animates, Jane gets stabbed in the chest, and Kenny can be shot in the chest, both leading to their re-animation

Bokor posted: »

None of the original members of Carver's community survived. The cabin group and Carver are all dead. Tavia and the other guards are impli

• At the campfire in 205, you can tell Luke that you would go back for him, if you choose to cover Luke when he falls in the lake, you can choose to go back for him and break the ice beneath you, risking your own life, if you chose to help Luke he will be almost at the open surface, yet when he sees a walker going after Clem, he will come back for her and pull the walker away, giving his own life.

• Could corpses just froze? We heard that walkers get slower because of cold. That's most likely true - in 102 an eletric fence was enough to keep them out (sizzle and pop when they got to close). If Kenny/Jane wasn't too dehydrated, he/she should turn into a snowman.

at least one of them re-animates, Jane gets stabbed in the chest, and Kenny can be shot in the chest, both leading to their re-animation

• That's why I said the last achievement is called "All The Dead Lie Down" - the implication is that the blizzard may have made it too cold for new walkers to get up.

fallandir posted: »

Could corpses just froze? We heard that walkers get slower because of cold. That's most likely true - in 102 an eletric fence was enough to

• edited August 2014

If you don't convince Kenny to come back to the campfire, when Arvo starts screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kenny would punch him and knock him out mid sentence. I though it was pretty funny.

• I think that doesn't even matter, but whatever

If you're playing the game with subtitles, in episode 5 when Clementine is dreaming, Lee's subtitles will be white and Clem's will be pink,

• That's sad. :(

bloop posted: »

If you don't convince Kenny to come back to the campfire, when Arvo starts screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kenny would punch him and knock him out mid sentence. I though it was pretty funny.

• edited August 2014

It was funny to me, it was like "LEAVE ME AL-PUNCH PUNCH and then I was like "LOL, that was golden."

I like dark humor.

Bokor posted: »

That's sad.

• No you can't. It's fixed, I play on PS3.

In ps3 version,you can shoot mike.

• actually it was not a punch, he pistol whipped him.

• Being pistol whipped into unconsciousness probably doesn't feel very good.

actually it was not a punch, he pistol whipped him.

• When you see the scene, it's pretty funny actually.

Being pistol whipped into unconsciousness probably doesn't feel very good.

• I already watched it from a youtuber, I thought it was disturbing, nearly as much as Kenny beating him later in the half built house.

When you see the scene, it's pretty funny actually.

• Can you link the video? (The reason I though it was funny because I like dark humor)

I already watched it from a youtuber, I thought it was disturbing, nearly as much as Kenny beating him later in the half built house.

• bloop posted: »

Can you link the video? (The reason I though it was funny because I like dark humor)

• Sarah probably reanimated then her skull was crushed when the rest of the deck fell.

Every member of The Cabin Group has/will experience re-animation * Pete will re-animate either by the river or in the cigarette truck

• edited August 2014

That guy has one of the most annoying commentaries I've ever heard.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHYlMIqoAA

• Arvo shot Clementine with Troy's gun.
  • Even if you tell A.J to stop being a whiny jerk he stops crying and smiles.

• edited August 2014

I like Arvo but I still enjoyed watching Kenny beat him, just like I liked watching Carver beat Kenny into the ground, (After I watched the end of the playthrough and made sure Kenny lived first. Then I went back.) and in turn see Kenny get revenge with a crowbar Carver's face in.

And watching Carver lay there on the ground pathetically with his kneecaps all shot to hell was great. He got kneecapitated. (Like decapitated get it? It was a pun. It was funny, laugh at me I'm hilarious.)

Can you link the video? (The reason I though it was funny because I like dark humor)

• Alvie's a good kid.

TWD_25 posted: »

Even if you tell A.J to stop being a whiny jerk he stops crying and smiles.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Can't forget my favorite thing. You can literally hear him crying.

Did anyone else see this though.

• edited August 2014

TWD,

• Duck = Kenny Jr.
    • AJ = Alvin Jr.

TWAU,

• TJ = Toad Jr.

Coincidence? I think not.

• Man, we're sadistic aren't we?

I like Arvo but I still enjoyed watching Kenny beat him, just like I liked watching Carver beat Kenny into the ground, (After I watched the

• edited August 2014
    • If you help Luke, Bonnie will tell you she's sorry when Clem is shot. If you cover Luke, Bonnie will say "just leave her".
    • Patricia uses the same character model as Molly
    • If you leave Jane, she will tell you that she "can't do it on her own"
    • If you reject Jane's nail file, she will find matches in her jacket pocket.
  • Sarah's reanimation is unknown if she dies at the observation deck area, the rubble might have crushed her head.

• edited August 2014

Something I noticed was that at the campfire when Luke is making his toast he says "To the loved ones we've lost along the way...and to the hope that we see them again..." then he dies a little later in the episode. I guess you could say he can see them now ;_;

• Both Lee and Clem are given 2 chances to drink alcohol.

1. Lee- Chuck offers Lee whiskey on the train in episode 3, Kenny offers Lee whiskey in in the attic in episode 5
    2. Clem- Nick offers Clem moonshine in the wine cellar in episode 2, Jane offers Clem rum at the power station in episode 5
  • edited August 2014

Clementine actually quoted Lee from her dream sequence when she accepts Nick's apology in EP1.

Lee : "Clem, people don't always make sense."

Clem: "How come?"

Lee : "Because bad things happen to everyone. And it's hard to keep being youself after they do."

And then in EP1 when talking to Nick:

Nick: "Anyway...hopefully, you understand..."

Clem : "Bad things have happened to everyone..."

So I guess she was indeed reliving a memory in that dream sequence.

• edited August 2014

Yeah. But since they are all fictional characters that makes it okay.

...That's what I tell myself, anyway. (Let's face it depending on how much I hated a person if I saw them getting beat up in real life I'd like it too.)

Man, we're sadistic aren't we?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.