Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• In the campfire scene, Kenny will say that Clementine ain't drinking Rum.

But Clementine can take a sip while talking to Jane..

And when she goes to Kenny, Kenny will I asked you not to drink. A girl your age, it ain't right

And the first dialouge option that popped up You're not my dad!

• Also, when you're about to reach the lake, what happens when you don't shoot the walker off Kenny? Does he do it himself?

• Yeah, he takes a while but does it himself.

remorse667 posted: »

Also, when you're about to reach the lake, what happens when you don't shoot the walker off Kenny? Does he do it himself?

• What does he say if you pick that? I'd feel bad if I picked it, lol.

In the campfire scene, Kenny will say that Clementine ain't drinking Rum. But Clementine can take a sip while talking to Jane.. And wh

• edited August 2014

I think Jane was about to apologize to Kenny in the truck. But Kenny cut her off. Makes me feel better :)

• edited August 2014

You see this bloodstain over Jane's heart after you can shoot Kenny?

Alt text

It's there because Kenny partially stabbed Jane before she pushed the knife away, and then Kenny can finish the job if you don't shoot him.

Jane when Kenny first gets the knife (no bloodstain):

Alt text

Jane after Kenny gets the knife and has stabbed her once but hasn't killed her yet (bloodstain present):

Alt text

Here's the vid. Start at 3:25. The first stabbing is at 3:44. Pay attention to the presence of the bloodstain.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3EVp-cFdeI

• Not sure if this fits here, but a 'detail' that's been bothering me is how walkers can swim when they can't do anything more advanced than walking/ flailing/ lunging/ biting

• ''You're not my dad, Kenny!''

''And you're lucky you're not my daughter.''

''Thank God''

Just kidding, I just quoted Carlos here XD

Pride posted: »

What does he say if you pick that? I'd feel bad if I picked it, lol.

• Luke couldnt have saved himself even if nobody went their. If you chose to help luke and don't move you'll pretty much wait for a 2 minutes and you'll see that Luke couldnt move cause he knew the ice would break. Anyway if you chose to help luke and dont move, after 2 minutes Bonnie will try to save luke instead and fail.

• I think they can't swim, but they can walk at the bottom of the rivers, lakes, oceans etc. if pressure doesn't blow their heads off (maybe some are lucky, real lucky).

If you mean the walker that grabbed Clementine if you went to help Luke, I think it just convieniently fell underneath Clem's legs and grabbed her.

Chocolates posted: »

Not sure if this fits here, but a 'detail' that's been bothering me is how walkers can swim when they can't do anything more advanced than walking/ flailing/ lunging/ biting

• Bonnie calls Clementine ''honey'' if you tried to save Luke and picked ''I think people respect me'' when talking to her.

Too bad she betrayed the group. :(

• edited August 2014

Kenny and Nick can determinantly have quite matching lines.

Nick: Go find Luke and the rest. They'll take care of you. They're good people. Better than me.

Kenny: You'll meet people, you'll make friends... People better than me... Good people...

• Again not sure if anyone mentioned it but when you fin the baby in Ep5 you can say to Jane the F word.

Which is a big moment i think because it's the very first F bomb from Clementine in game.

• edited August 2014

Kenny: I asked you not to drink. Girls your age... It ain't right. I know you think you're older, but you're not.

Clem: You didn't ask. You told me not to. You're not my dad, you're my friend.

Kenny: ....Yeah, I'm sorry. You're right.

Pride posted: »

What does he say if you pick that? I'd feel bad if I picked it, lol.

• Maybe it's foreshadowing for Season 3. In Season 3, we're gonna witness sex.

• Exactly, the walker Luke pulled away just sunk when Luke let go, but grabbed his leg on the way down.

Crips posted: »

I think they can't swim, but they can walk at the bottom of the rivers, lakes, oceans etc. if pressure doesn't blow their heads off (maybe s

• What does that word mean? Oh, you mean kissing stuff?

Maybe it's foreshadowing for Season 3. In Season 3, we're gonna witness sex.

• Yes! Uh...Yes, that's exactly it! I'm talking about kissing stuff...

What does that word mean? Oh, you mean kissing stuff?

• I wonder what previous decisions from the season inform Clem's decision if you remain silent in the "You have to shoot me" choice

Dark_Star posted: »

I found these ones in my own playthroughs. I just consumed all game. Here we go; * If you revaled your past to Kenny's family in ''A Ne

• Clem getting hit is awesome?

K-K-Kenny posted: »

I choose that too! and this scene is awesome!

• you will be punished for using thy screamy sqiurtle :p

Here. (I am sorry about Pewdiepie, but i dont know who else chose this and I am also sorry if I am wrong )

• because you made it with Luke?

Yes! Uh...Yes, that's exactly it! I'm talking about kissing stuff...

• Jane is left handed.

Kenny should have died from blood loss during the fight as Jane was squeezing his eye.

In the dream Lee was actually talking about Kenny and Jane and the choice she is going to make.Sad people become angry and that it's not always the right choice in the end.

The cries couldn't be heard in the car , the window was closed shut.(Writing Oversight).

Jane is eating the shit out of Kenny if you decided to kill them both.

If you decide to leave with Kenny when he is looking at Edith, she seems happy, if you decide to enter Wellington when Kenny looks at Edith, she seems sad.

Clementine is south if she is alone , that fact that snow can't subside in the winter.

• Facepalm That makes sense. I feel like such an idiot

Not sure if this fits here, but a 'detail' that's been bothering me is how walkers can swim when they can't do anything more advanced than walking/ flailing/ lunging/ biting

• Jane is eating the shit out of Kenny if you decided to kill them both.

What do you mean? lol

poplee posted: »

Jane is left handed. Kenny should have died from blood loss during the fight as Jane was squeezing his eye. In the dream Lee was actua

• Offtopic but wow love your profile pic

Maybe it's foreshadowing for Season 3. In Season 3, we're gonna witness sex.

• Lee stealed it in 102 at the end of episode I think

Ellias posted: »

In the flash back in 205, clem will be wearing her Brooklyn sweater if you stole from the stranger in 103. If you didn't, she'll be seen wea

• That Jane reanimates, Kenny doesn't. (in that situation)

Kennysucks posted: »

Jane is eating the shit out of Kenny if you decided to kill them both. What do you mean? lol

• Good theory but Burricko has attended to prison pre-apocalypse :P

Liayso posted: »

And this is why I was so mad when Jane threatened Arvo back in episode 4. -_- The Russians probably weren't bad people. Then Jane and Cle

• Nick was originally planned to be in Skyrim, but the idea was trashed and the character sold to TTG.

Proof:

Alt text

• I didn't saw this yet so...
    Duck and Lee are mentined on every episode of season 2

• Lol, the horrified look on Bonnie's face when Mike gets shot.

Here that's the video I found : .

• lol, I made it myself :D You can see the full version on the unofficial photoshop request thread.

Offtopic but wow love your profile pic

• Clem should go to Mexico in the alone ending.

poplee posted: »

Jane is left handed. Kenny should have died from blood loss during the fight as Jane was squeezing his eye. In the dream Lee was actua

• edited August 2014

You play as an 11 year old girl in season 2

• You'll also go with Kenny by stay silence, even after you said "You are dangerous."

Liayso posted: »

At the end of Season 2 Episode 5, if you shoot Kenny and save Jane, when you get the choice to either leave Jane or forgive her, if the timer runs out, you still go with Jane. So you can leave with Jane without forgiving her.

• Hey, your name is Jean Valjean, right?

24601 posted: »

You'll also go with Kenny by stay silence, even after you said "You are dangerous."

• I really miss Carlos...

''You're not my dad, Kenny!'' ''And you're lucky you're not my daughter.'' ''Thank God'' Just kidding, I just quoted Carlos here XD

• I remember in S1E4 when they are escaping from the walkers attracted by Molly on the street, Kenny can fall over a walker, have his gun thrown away, and be grabbed by the walker on his legs. He will ask Lee to help, and you can just let the time run out, which has Christa shoot the walker and save Kenny.

PS it's kind of weird to watch Kenny struggling to get his gun with Lee just standing and watching, and the walker pulling but never biting...

Also, when you're about to reach the lake, what happens when you don't shoot the walker off Kenny? Does he do it himself?

• Go into the options menu and mess around with the Audio/Video adjustment sliders and a crow sound effect can be heard. This happens even with the adjust brightness slider, but turning subtitles on/off will make a knife sheathing sound. Those damn crows will never leave Clementine alone : (

Sign in to comment in this discussion.