Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited August 2014

Some characters in video game has been dubbed by same voice actor.

Bonnie, Molly and Sandra are dubbed by Erin Yvette

Katjaa, Jolene, Brie, Shel and Dee are dubbed by Cissy Jones

Diana (Clementine's mother) and Edith are dubbed by Rebecca Schweitzer

Ben and Justin (400 days) are dubbed by Trevor Hoffmann

Vince and Stranger are dubbed by Anthony Lam

Charles, Logan and Stranger (radio voice only) are dubbed by Roger Labon Jackson

Stranger is only one character in game which was dubbed by two voice actors.

• Me too.

24601 posted: »

I really miss Carlos...

• I lol'd at Bonnie's reaction XD karma, bitch!

Here that's the video I found : .

• Do you remember this? When I replayed S1 yesterday I found (or I remembered) that Lee can use the remoter on the lock, saying something like "open sesame"... And Doug will say that "It's universal, but can't be used everywhere." ...This made me laugh for at least 10 minutes...

And I just remembered that Lee in S1 maybe the adult who's toughest inside... With him keeping moving on and taking care of Clem or even everybody, I almost forget that he had lost his parents, had to end his brother by himself, kept all the grief to himself to avoid being found a muderer, lost his beloved Carley... Even Christa can become cynical if Clem mentions Omid, but Lee never loses it. I think Clem learnt to be strong partly from him. She handled it so well after losing Lee and the hope of seeing her parents alive in one day.

• Yeah I thought that the stranger sounds much different in the radio (not just because of the radio-sound). Nice catch.

Dawidek posted: »

Some characters in video game has been dubbed by same voice actor. Bonnie, Molly and Sandra are dubbed by Erin Yvette Katjaa, Jolene,

• Does anyone know why Bonnie and Luke have a relationship, did that happen at Carver's? Because I think one f the things Bonnie says around the campfire is that his charm worked on her...so did Luke and Bonnie have a thing too?

Also like that if you decide to not have Clem squeeze through the shutter in E4, Bonnie will reach through and then after when Mike asks to look at her arm for bites she hides it cause of the track marks on her arm. Wish that stuff would have just killed her...maybe Luke would have survived.

• And that explain why none of the group member (except Lee in some case) mention that they should find Chuck. They think that dear old uncle Chuck is just playing a game...

Er...Bad joke... it should be in the "really stupid theories" thread.

MonkeyMan23 posted: »

Yeah I thought that the stranger sounds much different in the radio (not just because of the radio-sound). Nice catch.

• You're crazy! Clem cared for Luke way more than Bonnie did. I can't stand Bonnie, hope season 3 allows me the opportunity to get rid of her once and for all.

Please... she had done enough for Clem before that, and she was just too disappointed. I was mad at her for her attitude at first. But then

• edited August 2014

Bonnie sure felt something for Luke, but Luke treated her more like a good friend... He even apologize for that. So yup, Bonnie was friendzoned.

BrandoLion posted: »

Does anyone know why Bonnie and Luke have a relationship, did that happen at Carver's? Because I think one f the things Bonnie says around t

• Now what would happen if you let Bonnie die and then shoot Mike...

Here that's the video I found : .

• edited August 2014

When Kenny asks Clem what would Lee say,if you pick the silent option,she says the same words Lee told her before he died(to stay away from cities,always keep moving etc.)

• BOOTYFUL MAN... nicely said.

Do you remember this? When I replayed S1 yesterday I found (or I remembered) that Lee can use the remoter on the lock, saying something like

• You can let her die in the river actually... So I guess you won't see her again. I forgave Kenny's being mad at me for Sarita, so I also forgave Bonnie for blaming Clem. However I can't forgive her for taking all the supplies, leaving the babby behind, and go with the truck fixed by Kenny.

PS. What does it have to do with Clem's caring for Luke? Do we lack people who become blind when they lost who they care? Clem always handle it well doesn't means that everyone can. It's just a human mistake.

BrandoLion posted: »

You're crazy! Clem cared for Luke way more than Bonnie did. I can't stand Bonnie, hope season 3 allows me the opportunity to get rid of her once and for all.

• If you drank the 'moonshine stuff' with Nick, she will mention it to Jane. It was pretty funny :)

• Reggie

"He gave everybody toothbrushes once, but not Luke."

child123 posted: »

some unused line i found in 203 Carver ''Don't you fuckin' look at me like that! You wanted it just as much as I did'' ''Exploring

• edited August 2014

I left with Jane i get "Alive Inside"
    I dont think different music plays, but ill check it out

Leaving with Jane was my offical choice btw not a replay

Lahkesis posted: »

Different music plays during the credits of episode 5 depending on which ending you chose. If you leave Wellington with Kenny, for example, you get "Alive Inside."

• Jane is mike and kenny is a raccoon lol

MonkeyMan23 posted: »

That Jane reanimates, Kenny doesn't. (in that situation)

• At the campfire, if you don't get Kenny to rejoin the group, mike goes to offer Arvo the rum, then when Arvo screams "LEAVE ME ALONE!", Kenny will run up and knock Arvo out! 0_0

• edited August 2014

You can leave Kenny? I thought, I could just shoot him...

fallandir posted: »

Feels.

• Yeah. You'll hear the same speech you get when agree to stay in Wellington.

P.S. Are you from Poland? Just asking.

You can leave Kenny? I thought, I could just shoot him...

• You can see it as well, if you don't pick up the gun.

• Nah, I am Slovakian...

Yeah. You'll hear the same speech you get when agree to stay in Wellington. P.S. Are you from Poland? Just asking.

• Oh, okay. Your unsername disoriented me.

Nah, I am Slovakian...

• edited August 2014

Could just be a reused model, but Eddie's car can be seen in the roadblock by the rest stop.

Alt text

Also, Kenny's dying words are pretty similar to Pete's.

"I thought I wanted this... asked for it... so many times... Now that it's happening... I'm scared. I'm afraid, Clem." - Kenny

"I've been thinking, and I don't want to die. Never thought I'd be the kinda idiot to say somethin' like that, but there it is. I'm scared, Clementine. Jesus, I'm scared." - Pete

• Probably reused because if Watt takes the car it remains at the camp and if Eddie takes the car it ends up at Gil's Pitstop.

Could just be a reused model, but Eddie's car can be seen in the roadblock by the rest stop. Also, Kenny's dying words are pretty sim

• That is the reason why I have this name... ;)

Oh, okay. Your unsername disoriented me.

• When Clementine is dreaming:

-Kenny is driving the R.V, trying to save Duck

-Katjaa is at his right, holding Duck in her arms

When Clementine woke up:

-Kenny is driving the car, trying to save Clementine

-Jane is at his right, holding Alvin Jr. is her arms

• edited August 2014

Both Clem and Lee hated math and loved history. She says it's her favorite subject when Lee asks her in Crawford, and he's a history professor. And then in the RV they say they both hate math. She also hates homework, to which Lee agrees and promises there'll never be homework if they ever build a classroom together.

The developers said one of Clem's favorite past-times was to climb up her treehouse and reenact all sorts of stories that she made up herself or read about in books.

Other characters who loved history were Omid and Luke.

Moral of the story: historians are the coolest, most friendly people. You should stick with them in the apocalypse :v

Duck was possibly homeschooled since Kenny says it's a waste of money in the latest episode when discussing it.

• Luke loved art, not history.

Pride posted: »

Both Clem and Lee hated math and loved history. She says it's her favorite subject when Lee asks her in Crawford, and he's a history profess

• Luke majored in art history.

bloop posted: »

Luke loved art, not history.

• That's a sort of history, right? I just assumed :P

Cody_nara posted: »

Luke majored in art history.

• Whoa, Diana and Edith being the same voice actresses kinda blew my mind.

Some characters in video game has been dubbed by same voice actor. Bonnie, Molly and Sandra are dubbed by Erin Yvette Katjaa, Jolene,

• Hmm thats too bad, really wanted to see Bonnie's demise instead of it happening offscreen but oh well. I was just commenting on the fact that, at least to me, it doesn't matter that lots of people let Bonnie down. She's a grown woman that should understand that people get let down, especially in a zombie apocalypse. I just never forgave her because she consistently made it harder for Clem to survive, and like Lee my main/only goal was for her to survive in the best situation. It rarely felt that Bonnie added any positivity to Clem's situation. I also may or may not have blamed her for Luke's death.

You can let her die in the river actually... So I guess you won't see her again. I forgave Kenny's being mad at me for Sarita, so I also for

• If you ask Kenny if they can go to Mexico instead, he'll tell her that he went there just before he met Katjaa.

• Don't forget he blames Clem for shooting his sister and killing her even though she had turned.

I sympathize Arvo because Kenny was bullying him throughout the episode. His sister just died, and what happend? Kenny pushes him, Kenny punches him and so on..

• that walker thought that if it's going down,Luke's going with him...

Kennysucks posted: »

Exactly, the walker Luke pulled away just sunk when Luke let go, but grabbed his leg on the way down.

• Yes...I fucked Luke's ass...along with Bonnie's...which is why she left the group...

because you made it with Luke?

• But then she called him an asshole behind his back.

remorse667 posted: »

I think Jane was about to apologize to Kenny in the truck. But Kenny cut her off. Makes me feel better

Sign in to comment in this discussion.