Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• :D

The-Flix posted: »

That's odd, since I lied to Walter and cut Sarita's arm but only the ''I wish I never took anything from Arvo'' came up for me P.S: Also, you're quite fast, it hasn't been 30 minutes yet that Nova has played that part xD

• Use rock 2 times.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Yeah i got 3 in my first playthrough and 2 in the second one , also for some reason i can't lose at it

• To put that arrow up Jane's ass :P

jk

It's weird if you don't press up Clementine still gets up.

remorse667 posted: »

http://imgur.com/M172wSG What was the point of this thing?

• In unused audio clip, Edith confuses Clementine for a boy. This was seemingly taken out, though.

• "People close to you will often find a reason to cross you, happens every time."

Mafon2 posted: »

In ep 2 Carver says Clem that people tend to betrail each other and breaks the group or something like that. Could it be a forshadowing for ep 5?

• Yes,that's one of the history departments.

Pride posted: »

That's a sort of history, right? I just assumed :P

• I read somewhere else that it has to do with a disorder that she has

Kennysucks posted: »

Despite Carlos' demise, Sarah still calls out to him when in danger, however if you saved her in the trailer park, once she falls off the deck, she will scream to Clementine, showing she has great trust in her.

• Was it "what a handsome little boy?" cause I believe that was what she said about AJ

SaltLick305 posted: »

In unused audio clip, Edith confuses Clementine for a boy. This was seemingly taken out, though.

• It's another line, actually. I'll post it if I find it.

Was it "what a handsome little boy?" cause I believe that was what she said about AJ

• Now it makes sense :o

He lied about his age; he was actually 27

• In episode 5, if you mention you want a sip of the rum after Luke, Kenny will object. If you go see Jane first to try and convince her to sit at the fire, she will offer you the rum. If you take it, Kenny will glare at Jane. If you then go to Kenny after this, he will sigh and say 'I asked you not to drink' and Clementine has the option to reply 'You're not my dad' and 'It's not that bad' or something along those lines.

Also, if you drank back with Nick in episode 2, when Clementine takes the rum from Jane, she will say 'it's not as bad as the moonshine I had with Nick.' and Jane will pull this surprised face and go 'whoa'

• but I like it more to ship Douley

(?) Ghost Lee will remember that.

24601 posted: »

When Doug is killed by the walkers in S1E1, Carley gets a really angry face when she's shooting the walkers afterwards. And Doug is rather s

• Will Clementine tell Bonnie that she smoked with Pete?

270914 posted: »

In episode 5, if you mention you want a sip of the rum after Luke, Kenny will object. If you go see Jane first to try and convince her to si

• You can't smoke with Pete, he stops you from doing it, tells you the story of how he got started and tells her to never start.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Will Clementine tell Bonnie that she smoked with Pete?

• I'd love that. Sounds funny.

SaltLick305 posted: »

It's another line, actually. I'll post it if I find it.

• Does anybody have a video where Clem says she regrets looking for her parents???

quinnics posted: »

* Nick and Luke met each other when they were 7 years old. Nick says in episode three that he's known him for twenty years. Luke says he jus

• [removed]

• Kenny can threaten to slap Clementine in the car in Episode 5

• Ok? Does this has to do something with The Walking Dead? Even Lexi Porter herself says it's not her, it's just a hate video

• Maybe, this detail is obvious to everyone, but it's something I only recently realized during one of my several redo's.

In Ep.5 during the final showdown between Kenny and Jane, you have the option to either pull Kenny's arm or hit him in his knee. I always wondered why they gave us two options to stop Kenny and only one to stop Jane (they both have the options, when one of them has the upperhand, for Clem to pull their arm). But then I realized that kicking Kenny in the knee, is sort of an homage to what Jane taught you for taking down walkers in Ep. 4 And it seems funny that you can use this same tactic that she taught you to help her.

• Its a joke silly

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ok? Does this has to do something with The Walking Dead? Even Lexi Porter herself says it's not her, it's just a hate video

• Kenny was looking out for her while Jane was being stupid!

fallandir posted: »

Kenny: I asked you not to drink. Girls your age... It ain't right. I know you think you're older, but you're not. Clem: You didn't ask. You told me not to. You're not my dad, you're my friend. Kenny: ....Yeah, I'm sorry. You're right.

• Coincidence. I think not. JANE NEEDED TO DIE!

Stimen posted: »

If you choose not to interfere between Kenny and Jane at all at the fight Kenny will still plunge a knife in Janes chest

• Hey guys. I'm re-playing Season 01 and 02 again. and look what I found! Jane's special move! xD

Alt text

• [Carley kissed Lee]

(?)Ghost Doug will remember that.

Alive_Clem posted: »

but I like it more to ship Douley (?) Ghost Lee will remember that.

• I choos to kick Kenny in the knee in my 2nd playthrough, and it makes me laugh... "Clem, Kenny is not a walker!" I said before the screen.

Maybe, this detail is obvious to everyone, but it's something I only recently realized during one of my several redo's. In Ep.5 during th

• If I'm not mistaken when Kenny chokes Jane you have 3 options to stop him. One to grab his arm, one to kick his knee, and one to step on his foot?

I choos to kick Kenny in the knee in my 2nd playthrough, and it makes me laugh... "Clem, Kenny is not a walker!" I said before the screen.

• That is very odd .I have a 360 also and I shot Mike .

nursethalia posted: »

I'm on 360 and I couldn't shoot him. Not that I would have, but I was pissed that there wasn't an option and the game forces you to let him

• edited September 2014

Wasn't Rebecca shot in the head?

EDIT: Nevermind, you were saying that they have all been walkers at some point. I understand now :3

Every member of The Cabin Group has/will experience re-animation * Pete will re-animate either by the river or in the cigarette truck

• edited September 2014

It's there to keep player involved in fight I guess.

Some things have meaning even deep one, some don't.

ErenCoral posted: »

To put that arrow up Jane's ass :P jk It's weird if you don't press up Clementine still gets up.

• Actually I think by crusty she means old. I'd say every one of them are crusty in the other sense, but it's probably best not to think about it.

• TTG often give you a chance to think about some choice you made before in the last Episodes: when Lee met the stranger, when Bonnie asked Clem if she regreted for something, when the Crooked man raising the point that Bigby did something bad in the trial.

• edited September 2014

-If you watched Kenny bash Carver's head in at the end of S2E03, then you yell at him to stop in S2E05 when he's beating the shit out of Arvo, Kenny turns to Clem and says "What's the matter, lost your taste for this sort of thing?"

-A throwback that most of you probably remember but I find funny anyway is in S1E02 when Carly says she's been thinking about you (meaning she thinks you should tell the group about Lee being a convicted murdered), if you answer "I've been thinking about you too" she then responds with "It's a small group" then Lee replies "You're small" with a sheepish grin on his face.

• edited September 2014
    • Every kind of guardian Lee can suggest for Clementine shows up in season two. You can make Lee ask for Kenny to look after her, Christa and Omid, or a new group of people in No Time Left. Christa and Omid take her on for about a year and a half before both Christa and Omid are gone. Clementine, from there, discovers the cabin group and can make friends with them while they help protect her. Kenny will reunite with Clementine at the ski lodge shortly after.

• This also happens with the advice Lee can give to her: "Don't trust anyone", "Find Omid and Christa", "Find a new group". Clementine does those last two within the first two episodes of the season and the player can determinately make her follow the first line of advice (especially if you made her go off alone).

• Clementine knew the cabin group for only two weeks. Every member, excluding Clementine and AJ, died in those two weeks. All of the events this season took place within three to four weeks.

• There's an extra, unused piece of dialogue from Luke from the season finale. He sounds really angry in it. (listen here)

• Luke and Rebecca are the only cabin group members to be featured in an episode slide. Luke has been featured in four screenshots/promotional images.

• I play it again and is sure now that you can't step on his foot...

ErenCoral posted: »

If I'm not mistaken when Kenny chokes Jane you have 3 options to stop him. One to grab his arm, one to kick his knee, and one to step on his foot?

• Sorry that I got it wrong... Kenny covered the wound with his left hand for a while, and it's around where he got the shot in S1. Maybe two shots along make a fatal one?

It seems not that weird in S1...Lee and Omid all get their leg cut and it seems to be like hell... Mark got shot in the shoulder and he can'

• hmmm..... many years pass and you play as clem and AJ's child? >.>

...shit I think I open one of those creepy fan fic can of worms....

Crips posted: »

Maybe it's foreshadowing for Season 3. In Season 3, we're gonna witness sex.

• edited September 2014

I cant hear the unused dialogue, what does he say?

quinnics posted: »

* Every kind of guardian Lee can suggest for Clementine shows up in season two. You can make Lee ask for Kenny to look after her, Christa an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.