Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Don't know if its been mentioned but...

Kenny and his family are the only family in-game to have names starting with the same letter, Kenny , Katjaa , Kenny junior

• so does this mean luke and lee are secretly rock stars as that how the 27 club curse works.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Now it makes sense

• there were a few more lines where kenny is begging edith and edith says "you'd just leave your kids with us like that?" and he says "they aint mine ok, im taking care of them, they aint blood and even if they were i'd do the same if it meant they were safe" not sure if they were actually ingame because i didn't hear it

SaltLick305 posted: »

In unused audio clip, Edith confuses Clementine for a boy. This was seemingly taken out, though.

• How dare she.

In unused audio clip, Edith confuses Clementine for a boy. This was seemingly taken out, though.

• edited September 2014

I drank with Nick and when I drank with Jane, Clementine didn't mention the moonshine. Something might have gone wrong, not sure.

270914 posted: »

In episode 5, if you mention you want a sip of the rum after Luke, Kenny will object. If you go see Jane first to try and convince her to si

• In both E2 we get a dinner bell, one for human and one for the walkers. For the first one they got Mark for food, and for the second one they may get Nick...

And we all get dinner for human beings. Clem hardly ate anything during both dinners.

• In S1E2 when Lee got off the screws around the lock, he let them just drop... He said that if there's nothing behind he will put them back so that the St. Johns won't find him having his nose around...How will he do that with all the screws screwed-up on the ground...

• After Kenny alone killed Larry, if Lee looks at Clem when he's searching around, you can find her looking to where Kenny stand with a scared face. I don't know if Lee helped kill Larry where she would look to.

This makes feel more weird about Clem and Kenny's close-friend-like reunion.

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited September 2014

"Ahhh!! Ohh! GOD DAMNIT!! (Heavy Breathing Noises) I..Its..My..My Leg!! I just.. I just need to rest a second."

I cant hear the unused dialogue, what does he say?

• Oh, man poor Clementine xD

I can almost picture her giving Edith the Clem-death-glare

doggywoggy posted: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lW30nidbbZ

• That's sweet. I can picture Katjaa and Kenny doing a similar thing for Duck if he was alive.

doggywoggy posted: »

there were a few more lines where kenny is begging edith and edith says "you'd just leave your kids with us like that?" and he says "they ai

• If you help Kenny, she'll run to the corner, covering her ears and yell, I'm not looking, then sob quietly until Lee approaches her to explain. So, like the cannibal brothers, you can avoid Clem witnessing death with your choices. It's still all pretty traumatizing though...

24601 posted: »

After Kenny alone killed Larry, if Lee looks at Clem when he's searching around, you can find her looking to where Kenny stand with a scared

• In Season 2 Episode 5, during Luke's birthday, if you convince Kenny at first, then go to Jane and drink with her there will be a dialog about how Clem drank with Nick(if you drank with him obviously). She says "it's not as bad as the moonshine stuff I tried with Nick. That stuff was like fire"

• If you share the drink before you talk to Kenny you still get the line. But if you tried to have a drink at the fire Kenny would tell you that you shouldn't do that, and then Kenny sees you drinking with Jane, when you talk to him he reminds you that he didn't want you to drink, you can say to him that he's not your dad among two other options that I can't remember.

In Season 2 Episode 5, during Luke's birthday, if you convince Kenny at first, then go to Jane and drink with her there will be a dialog abo

• It's your choice to consider him a friend or not, but you gotta admit that seeing one person of the "old group" must be pretty nice, even if he was an asshole. (to my first Lee at least)

After Kenny alone killed Larry, if Lee looks at Clem when he's searching around, you can find her looking to where Kenny stand with a scared

• Yeah-yeah, that one.

Kennysucks posted: »

"People close to you will often find a reason to cross you, happens every time."

• Haha! I thought the same thing. I would kick his knee but then I thought, "Nah! Kenny is not a walker, it would be disrespectful to do that to him." and at the same time, I was afraid that she would actually break his knee. so I just pull his arm.

I choos to kick Kenny in the knee in my 2nd playthrough, and it makes me laugh... "Clem, Kenny is not a walker!" I said before the screen.

• Mike, Bonnie and Arvo wouldn't have stolen the car anyway, Kenny had keys on him.

Apparently, that was a whole scene cut off, when Jane pulls Luke out of water and Clem shoots upcoming walkers.

And Rebecca wanted to name her son Alvin, she mentioned it to Kenny.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2014

It was fun listening to the conversation between Mike and Arvo.

"Just hot wire it."

"What?"

Speaking Russian

"I still can't speak Russian, man."

fallandir posted: »

Mike, Bonnie and Arvo wouldn't have stolen the car anyway, Kenny had keys on him. Apparently, that was a whole scene cut off, when Jane p

• I think it hurts more to let her know that the one she trusted can kill someone she knew.

If you help Kenny, she'll run to the corner, covering her ears and yell, I'm not looking, then sob quietly until Lee approaches her to expla

• Just like what Carver said when they persuded Clem not to watch... The girl will imagine worse...

If you help Kenny, she'll run to the corner, covering her ears and yell, I'm not looking, then sob quietly until Lee approaches her to expla

• Yeah, Arvo was speaking much more de english in the previous episode. :>

dojo32161 posted: »

It was fun listening to the conversation between Mike and Arvo. "Just hot wire it." "What?" Speaking Russian "I still can't speak Russian, man."

• "I'm gonna look like a boy" - Clementine while getting her hair cut.

• Is it bad that he's pretty racist too? :0

ErenCoral posted: »

Don't know if its been mentioned but... Kenny and his family are the only family in-game to have names starting with the same letter, Kenny , Katjaa , Kenny junior

• I don't get it.

Hey guys. I'm re-playing Season 01 and 02 again. and look what I found! Jane's special move! xD

• Clementine had nothing to eat in Episode 3 and 4.

• um Lilly...Larry

ErenCoral posted: »

Don't know if its been mentioned but... Kenny and his family are the only family in-game to have names starting with the same letter, Kenny , Katjaa , Kenny junior

• edited September 2014

I have a question how come the baby is suddenly on the floor when Clem wakes up during the firefight.

• When I played it on my Second File, I had my better headphones in and I thought it was a glitch where Mike was still just chuckling, because I heard the sobs when it was focused on Mike.

I was very confused.

Then I realized what it was, laughed, and then immediately felt bad.

Can't forget my favorite thing. You can literally hear him crying. Did anyone else see this though.

• You can still feel sorry for something you've said, but still think someone's an asshole.

-XYAB- posted: »

But then she called him an asshole behind his back.

• In A New Day, when you're killing zombie Sandra, you don't have to hit her the last time to kill her.

• edited September 2014

So, you put AJ in danger and got my friend killed just to prove a point?

All the while standing outside, during a blizzard.. and the baby fully exposed. Man, the writers are so medically incorrect XD

• It was foreshadowed in S1EP3

Clem: "I'm going to look like a boy."

Pride posted: »

Oh, man poor Clementine xD I can almost picture her giving Edith the Clem-death-glare

• I constantly wonder how only Luke and Mike got injured in that fight. Everyone is standing so close together when the guns first go off... how were they so spread out seconds in?

Not to mention Mike gets shot in the arm yet he's completely fine afterwards.

I have a question how come the baby is suddenly on the floor when Clem wakes up during the firefight.

• Just for the sake of a random ass choice.

• She also hasn't used the restroom since season 1 episode 1 but we really don't need to see that do we? XD

TWD_25 posted: »

Clementine had nothing to eat in Episode 3 and 4.

• She secretly ate some of Carver's berries.

TWD_25 posted: »

Clementine had nothing to eat in Episode 3 and 4.

• Of course! How could we not see it?

megamike15 posted: »

so does this mean luke and lee are secretly rock stars as that how the 27 club curse works.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.