Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited September 2014

Maybe the Russians had stormtroopers syndrome

Alt text

Except with Luke and Mike they got lucky then.

quinnics posted: »

I constantly wonder how only Luke and Mike got injured in that fight. Everyone is standing so close together when the guns first go off... h

• Oh wow, I would never think of that. How does the conversation with Clem go afterwards?

In A New Day, when you're killing zombie Sandra, you don't have to hit her the last time to kill her.

• Same

MonkeyMan23 posted: »

Oh wow, I would never think of that. How does the conversation with Clem go afterwards?

• edited September 2014

In S1 when you first sneak into Crawford, Lee was about to hatchet what he though was a living person in the back of the head.

• ErenCoralErenCoral Banned
    edited September 2014

When I said family I meant a full family, we don't know her mother's name so yeah.

um Lilly...Larry

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

[removed]

• edited September 2014

At the beginning of EP04. Clem and Rebecca are in the midst of a walker horde. Clem finds Jane, and to escape from there Jane asks Clem to draw the attention of some walker. because she will perform a maneuver, which she calls a "Cow Catcher". that is to grab a walker from behind, rip the jaw off to prevent it from biting, and use it as a "barrier/wall" to push other walkers out of the way. Just like a moving train. xD

AhmedAli1 posted: »

I don't get it.

• Actually it depends on the plan you made, if you planned to be sneaky, he goes up with a hatchet, if you planned yo bardge in, Lee will walk up, put a gun to the back of the walkers head and threaten it and then it will turn around and reveal it is a walker

shibbymary posted: »

In S1 when you first sneak into Crawford, Lee was about to hatchet what he though was a living person in the back of the head.

• If you choose to cover Luke, you can decide to shoot none of the walkers,
    this will just result in them dissapearing when the cut scene happens.

• What you expect from them with Jane running with a stabbed leg, Mike holding baby with an injuried arm, Kenny having no trouble with his stomach cut open, and Clem just getting hurt with a shot on the shoulder?

remorse667 posted: »

So, you put AJ in danger and got my friend killed just to prove a point? All the while standing outside, during a blizzard.. and the baby fully exposed. Man, the writers are so medically incorrect XD

• Clementine wasted a whole bottle of Hydrogen peroxide when she sewed her arm.

• Kenny's talk about "raising AJ right" has parallels with Carver's desire to raise his kid right.

• Yeah! When I used the Hydrogen peroxide on her arm, I planned to save some of them to be used after the wound was sewed, because the thread didn't seem clean to me. But it's just gone...

fallandir posted: »

Clementine wasted a whole bottle of Hydrogen peroxide when she sewed her arm.

• What happens if you choose to be diplomatic?

Kennysucks posted: »

Actually it depends on the plan you made, if you planned to be sneaky, he goes up with a hatchet, if you planned yo bardge in, Lee will walk

• 3 people appears in every episode of Season 2. Clementine, Luke and Rebecca. (Rebecca's corpse appears in episode 5)

• If you fail one of the prompts when escaping from the bandits in 'All That Remains', the bandit (Winston) will grab Clementine and drag her. Clementine then has to pick up a rock and smash it against his hand, in order for him to let go and try to escape.

• Or maybe you're just nit-picking.

remorse667 posted: »

So, you put AJ in danger and got my friend killed just to prove a point? All the while standing outside, during a blizzard.. and the baby fully exposed. Man, the writers are so medically incorrect XD

• It's also unused audio here, Winston says: "What are you, some kind of athletic kid?" :>

HarjKS posted: »

If you fail one of the prompts when escaping from the bandits in 'All That Remains', the bandit (Winston) will grab Clementine and drag her.

• I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention this detail, if they have my apologies. Clementine's wound on her cheek after Troy hits her with his gun in ep 3 will heal after the 9 day time skip at the end of the game.

During the fight with Kenny vs Jane there is a little image on Jane's knife which appears to be a skull.

• Wow... I don't even...

Alt text

If you choose to cover Luke, you can decide to shoot none of the walkers, this will just result in them dissapearing when the cut scene happens.

• Oh yeah, and her being able to carry the baby on the wounded shoulder with no problem at all too!

24601 posted: »

What you expect from them with Jane running with a stabbed leg, Mike holding baby with an injuried arm, Kenny having no trouble with his stomach cut open, and Clem just getting hurt with a shot on the shoulder?

• edited September 2014

OH, so that's why they're called walkers after all...

They're rift walkers and can come and go between dimensions as they will.

Alt text

Now everyone's gonna want to become a walker just to get that ability.

If you choose to cover Luke, you can decide to shoot none of the walkers, this will just result in them dissapearing when the cut scene happens.

• Wasn't trying to say that it was the only way. Just wanted to point out that in at least one version, Lee looked like he was gonna nonchalantly stick a hatchet in that dudes head, even if up to that point he was 100% against killing people.

Actually it depends on the plan you made, if you planned to be sneaky, he goes up with a hatchet, if you planned yo bardge in, Lee will walk

• Might've already been posted but: When choosing to cover Luke, Bonnie will edge forwards and fall into the water with him. You then see him banging on the ice, trying to break it. If you ignore him doing this and don't break the ice, Bonnie will drown with him.

• Clive has a different voice actor in 400 days actually.

Dawidek posted: »

Some characters in video game has been dubbed by same voice actor. Bonnie, Molly and Sandra are dubbed by Erin Yvette Katjaa, Jolene,

• Whoa...so we can kill Bonnie?

• If you only take him to the hospital and deside to chop off your arm he won 't do it and you will have to and half way the prosess he will faint.

lapiswolf posted: »

Wow, I didn't know that one about Ben. But then, I've never had only him come with me so far. Guess he can prove to be useful... dayum.

• Alt text

Bokor posted: »

Kenny's talk about "raising AJ right" has parallels with Carver's desire to raise his kid right.

• edited September 2014

Yep, she's dead in my playthrough. I didn't want Clem to fall in the freezing water just for a desperate attempt at trying to save somebody, so I didn't crack the ice.

sunfell posted: »

Whoa...so we can kill Bonnie?

• If Clem tells Mike and Luke to step aside so Kenny can shoot Arvo, Luke will tell Clem she doesn't mean that, with a worried look on his face (likely worrying about her becoming like Carver)

If Clem says Arvo deserves to be thrown around and hit, Mike will look angry and argue that he deserves to be treated like a human being.

• If Clem tells Luke he looks like crap when they stop to take a rest, he will laugh but immedietly after will ask Clem to not make him laugh as it hurts.

If Clem tells Bonnie that Luke feels bad, he will be annoyed and give Clem this look

Alt text

• But why is he so mad? I mean it's not that big of a secret.

If Clem tells Luke he looks like crap when they stop to take a rest, he will laugh but immedietly after will ask Clem to not make him laugh as it hurts. If Clem tells Bonnie that Luke feels bad, he will be annoyed and give Clem this look

• I think he just wanted to stop thinking about it, as soon as Clem and Bonnie started telling him he can't blame himself, he asks them to drop the subject.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

But why is he so mad? I mean it's not that big of a secret.

• No, sorry but that's definitely not the case. What happens is that Luke doesn't want to look weak in front of others, that's why he never talks about his feelings with anyone: he purposely hides away his emotions so as to not disturb the people he's with. The only one time he did admit to feeling sad about everyone's deaths was when talking to Clementine: she's the only one he trusts enough to be able to open up his true emotions, so he felt betrayed when Clementine tells Bonnie something that Luke didn't want to admit to anyone else.

I think he just wanted to stop thinking about it, as soon as Clem and Bonnie started telling him he can't blame himself, he asks them to drop the subject.

• “Bunch 'o dominant alpha male horse shit…”

No, sorry but that's definitely not the case. What happens is that Luke doesn't want to look weak in front of others, that's why he never ta

• Carver thought Kenny was going to give him a makeover

• Ah okay, that makes more sense.

No, sorry but that's definitely not the case. What happens is that Luke doesn't want to look weak in front of others, that's why he never ta

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited September 2014

1.Nick thanks you if you saved him in 1 and talked to him. He thanks you for not giving up on him :'(

2.depending on your console, Amid The Ruin slide was completely different for you. SADLY, the slide is much more interesting and better than the actual content/episode, same case with the trailer.

Alt text

3.If you save luke in the lake, bonnie will say that you tried and would be nice to you afterwards. So when arvo shoots you, Mike will tell her that they need to go and to leave clem. Bonnie will tell him to "get his hands off of her" then apologizes to clem over and over and that she didn't mean for any of "this" to happen. She's still a bitch for stealing all of the supplies.

If you do not listen to bonnie and cover luke, she will be a bitch to you and when Arvo shoots clem, Mike will scream for clem and Bonnie will tell mike to leave her.

So really, at the end they're both ass holes.

4.you can leave Kenny, he will not make a big deal and will tell aj to hush and that "big sister will take care of her".

5.Jane is a fucking bitch, but we all know this.

• Well after he saw the one he gave to Luke... He was a little to exited to be aware of what was really going to happen.

Alt text

Carver thought Kenny was going to give him a makeover

• edited September 2014

Maybe it is...? I really don't know. But I think it was the right (or at least the most sensible) way to behave: he probably inherited that from being with the cabin group, in which there were three emotionally unstable people (Sarah, Nick and pregnant Rebecca) and three people who were too busy taking care of each one of the ones mentioned above (Carlos, Pete and Alvin, respectively).

Luke couldn't afford to share his own issues with anyone because everyone already had enough to worry about, and even if he were feeling devastated, he could still keep going, for his own sake and the others'. Don't forget that the cabin group looked up to him as their leader. Or at least that's what we were led to think after episode 3.

“Bunch 'o dominant alpha male horse shit…”

Sign in to comment in this discussion.