Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• OMG I FINALLY CAUGHT UP

• edited September 2014

Lol, I'm dead ;-;

RIP everyone.... omg T_T

1) Run and find the others.

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• ikr

ComingSoon posted: »

went out with a bang very punny

• And zombie firedog122 comes out and devours salts arms and legs, dooming salt to an eternity of nothing as a walker.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Please let that happen in the story!

• Damn, I don't know. I thought 2 would be the smart choice, but everybody's choosing 1. Can't decide >_<

Dark_Star (!) Do what you think is best. Scarlet kept staring at us. Juicy finally spoke up."Do what you think is best." She told her.

• :3

They should get Goust, but I don't want Guetta to die. ;-; 1) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast!

• edited September 2014

YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! It's Guetta's time to shine! If she isn't jumping out of windows... what world would this be???

1) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast!

Alt text

Dark_Star (!) Do what you think is best. Scarlet kept staring at us. Juicy finally spoke up."Do what you think is best." She told her.

• edited September 2014

I don't know if I like where the story is going...

RIP Mark (ugh, I wanted my character to meet him and become an evil duo ;~;), Broken, and Gustav ............... sigh

#VOTE CHANGED LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Can't have pookie bear die, what would I use as a footrest?

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• edited September 2014

1) Run and find the others. Cos he is such a Ben ;)

Markd... this melts even my cold and frozen heart... Goodbye you amazing faggot ;_;

Alt text

• edited September 2014

people dropping dead left and right :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-lS9M3N_L4

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Guys, Raf is dead. Shadow won't be able to save him. He wants me to look for the others, I don't want to.die until Tobi and Salt die first

Option 1

• SO.

MUCH.

DEATH.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK ;-;

If Shadow runs Rafoli will die for sure.

But if he helps they might both be screwed.

FUUUU-

1) Run. Sorry Rafoli ;-;

• edited September 2014

I'll change mine

Edit: Wait, don't you mean option 1???

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Guys, Raf is dead. Shadow won't be able to save him. He wants me to look for the others, I don't want to.die until Tobi and Salt die first Option 1

• I'm a murderer.

BlueShadiw posted: »

SO. MUCH. DEATH. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK ;-; If Shadow runs Rafoli will die for sure. But if he helps they might both be screwed. FUUUU- 1) Run. Sorry Rafoli ;-;

• :|

OMG I FINALLY CAUGHT UP

• 2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli.

Alt text

Mark is died haha what an assh*le I don't care ok maybe a little bit :'(

Thanks Lee for having my character in your story it was an honor but I need to be dramatic Markd one last time for my character

The truth behind my character Markd

His parents were killed by Walkers and he was blamed for their murder in a government cover up in the early days of the ZA with little to no social interaction.

His only bro Cornpopper he was the definition of insanity but they teamed up never letting their personal trauma restrict them escaping from the mental Asylum with a hatred for the human race after getting beaten to a pulp every night to keep them under control all rules and regulations his experiences left him with a sick sense of humour just to survive and a hatred of plans,rules and systems.

One day WTD shot and killed Mark's only friend Cornpopper a group of bandits maybe even terrorists shot him point blank in the head with a sniper like a coward then tried to finish the job but luckily Markd escaped with his life.

Mark slipped into insanity he had no objective or aim even the Walkers ignored him he was so depressed and sad about being alone in the woods.

But he met his friend Twistee who tried to kill him at everyturn but Mark knew he had a new evil partner he can get back to his peak so he put up with the constant disrespect he even left Mark to die. But Mark refused to give up hope and saved Twistee again

Mark got captured but he had a new group of friends he wanted to impress them with jokes and smiles he finally felt like he belonged but they saw him as a piece of shit no matter how hard he tried yet he refused to murder them so easily in their sleep because he didn't want to be alone anymore.

He escaped devasted into the woods everything he tried at he failed but he knew they hated Tobi the only talent he has was chaos and killing so he taught if he could save them he could finally get a group and respect he dreamed about in the aslyum after being locked up and beaten his only hope the only light in the dark room came from his dreams.

He stole the Humvee and killed a few soldiers he only had one chance at redemption so he let the dark consume him he used his talents help him reach his objective.

He skipped past a woman needing help after he spotted an AK 47 behind her back he could take no chances.

He reached the building determined to be a hero even if it's not the one they wanted or needed he would be the only hero he could be the one they deserved.

So instead of taking the safe option of waiting he risked his life trying to save them and died his only objection in such a F**KED up world was just having a friend.

R.I.P Markd

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

AHA HA Markd what an assh*le XD

Wonder how Mark's gonna react to this XD

• edited September 2014

XD This video I approve :'D

Jewfreeus posted: »

people dropping dead left and right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-lS9M3N_L4 1) Run and find the others.

• Hi Mark.

Plz no h8 survival of fittest right?

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c AHA HA Markd what an assh*le XD

• If u come after me I will murder

:c

• ;-;

2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli. Mark is died haha what an assh*le I don't care ok maybe a little bit Thanks Lee for hav

• Goodbye you amazing faggot ;_;

Alt text

XD Thank you He was the biggest faggot I ever seen I will miss Markd D':

1) Run and find the others. Cos he is such a Ben Markd... this melts even my cold and frozen heart... Goodbye you amazing faggot ;_;

• :'\

2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli. Mark is died haha what an assh*le I don't care ok maybe a little bit Thanks Lee for hav

• WtW iz ded n e wai ;-;

If u come after me I will murder

• Alt text

Always darkest before the dawn Sweetpea will become the new Hero :'D pls

MARK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;----------------------; And rip Gustav and Broken. ;-; And argh, Shadow might fuck up in both options ;-; 1) Run and find the others. sorry raf :c

• XD But I always hated you jk decisions killed my character like any other character I got a bad roll of the dice and Markd is dead I'm surprised he lasted so long :'/

Hi Mark. Plz no h8 survival of fittest right?

• Noncy will kil u and walkers will kil u again

WtW iz ded n e wai ;-;

• Rest in pieces.

I told you it was my time to shine. Everything I've ever said is slowly becoming reality.

Sooo... Is Jewf okay? (;

• If it helps, I voted to stay on the HUMVEE and shoot. I also hoped and wanted your character to survive Chapter 4. Sucks he died, that's just how I made my character. :/

XD But I always hated you jk decisions killed my character like any other character I got a bad roll of the dice and Markd is dead I'm surprised he lasted so long :'/

• i knoe, sew sad :c

Noncy will kil u and walkers will kil u again

• Damnit Mark u makin mi crai ;_____;

• Not 4 me am evil >:)

i knoe, sew sad :c

• mi deth meens nuffin 2 u? T_T

Not 4 me am evil

• Not me IRL, but me as a character would feel nothing.

mi deth meens nuffin 2 u? T_T

• Alt text

I won't disappoint you. ;-;

Always darkest before the dawn Sweetpea will become the new Hero :'D pls

• edited September 2014

Alt text

You never did or will it's destiny my evil partner ;)

I won't disappoint you. ;-;

• D':

I don't know if I like where the story is going... RIP Mark (ugh, I wanted my character to meet him and become an evil duo ;~;), Broken,

• Wanted you to go out in a more bad-ass way, but... yeah. Them votes, man.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Rest in pieces. I told you it was my time to shine. Everything I've ever said is slowly becoming reality. Sooo... Is Jewf okay? (;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.