Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited September 2014

The psychopath's station wagon at the end of episode 5 can be seen driving in front of the police car at the very start of "A New Day".

Also, while searching the house in Episode 1 of Season 2 for first-aid supplies. A watch can be found in one of the Drawers. Later on in episode 2 Nick will comment about leaving Pete's watch behind at the house, and this being the only thing he had to remember him by. If you take the watch you can give it to him then.

• Most of the characters in E5 got amazing IQ! The Russian group started the fight and ended up like that. Bonnie caused the death of Luke and blamed Clem for it. Arvo can't see what Clem did for him and can't see that Clem didn't kill her sister. Mike saved a teenager by leaving a baby to death. And Jane got that fucking crazy plan...(I know she did it for Clem. And I know she can sacrifice her life for that. But what will you do if someone who seems not like to be around kids and should be taking care of your child tell you "I'm sorry. Your child, he..." ? I'm not denfending Kenny but that's not an efficient test! If she wants to make a test she should try something that won't get EVERYONE raged, so that she can get a better control group...)

• You mean Nick, not Luke.

AsariTears posted: »

The psychopath's station wagon at the end of episode 5 can be seen driving in front of the police car at the very start of "A New Day". A

• Right you are. thanks for that.

dojo32161 posted: »

You mean Nick, not Luke.

• You mean drowned in his own blood.

remorse667 posted: »

If Kenny hadn't shot Vitali in the head, Vitali would've eventually ended up suffocating on his own blood. Ouch.

• Did Kenny ever Gordon Freeman some zombies in EP5? I don't ever remember him using his crowbar in this episode.

• reminds me of that Gamerpoop episode. "They're fucking zombies!" haha lel

Kennysucks posted: »

I'm not positive but I think at one point Larry said zombies

• In episode 5 in both S1 and 2, Kenny can sacrifice himself for others (S1 with Ben/Christa and S2 with him leaving Clem and AJ)

• Pete uses Lee's model, and Carver uses Pete's, model. So....

CARVER IS THE EVIL WHITE LEE!

• Alt text

bloop posted: »

Pete uses Lee's model, and Carver uses Pete's, model. So.... CARVER IS THE EVIL WHITE LEE!

• HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

Pete uses Lee's model, and Carver uses Pete's, model. So.... CARVER IS THE EVIL WHITE LEE!

• RIP Vitali, the best character.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

He was just avenging the Russian, we all know Kenny cared deeply for him.

• edited September 2014

Did you mean to post this in the thread for stupid theories or you forgot this tread his about TWD?

-XYAB- posted: »

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

• Dude, calm down there's a thing called a sense of humor, you should probably get that.
    Alt text

AlanSpencer posted: »

Did you mean to post this in the thread for stupid theories or you forgot this tread his about TWD?

• edited September 2014

I just thougth he made a honest mistake.

EDIT: I thougth he meant to post that here:

Really stupid theories

-XYAB- posted: »

Dude, calm down there's a thing called a sense of humor, you should probably get that.

• Whats with all the fighting guys? seriously...

Alt text

So you already did it once. He says that 'we dont try the best for the baby, whats the point'. He is talking about not abandoning yo

• Amid The Ruins is the only episode where fire - the representation of hope - never appears.

In Episode 1, Christa complains about how pathetic her fire is and informs Clem that it's now her turn to 'keep the fire lit'. And after all the suffering Clem experiences following her separation from Christa, the cabin's fireplace offers her a chance to rest.

Episode 2 has the fireplace at the ski-lodge, which combined with Walter's demeanor and Kenny's reunion lets the player feel safe before it is suddenly put out by Carver's attack.

Episode 3 has the fire in the prison, which allows the survivors to gather together and not give up on their plan to escape.

Episode 4 is by far the most hopeless and miserable point in the Season, and this is reinforced by the fact that fire never appears at any point. Indeed, the episode ends with the survivors engulfed by cold.

Episode 5's happiest scene happens over a campfire, which Kenny excludes Arvo and himself from. You get the chance to convince Jane and Kenny to join in, but Arvo is left in the cold no matter what.

• Whats with all the fighting guys? seriously...

Discussing=fighting.

Okay.

Whats with all the fighting guys? seriously...

• It was just a joke -_-

Whats with all the fighting guys? seriously... Discussing=fighting. Okay.

• Well, sue me, but it didn´t seem like a joke.

It was just a joke -_-

• says the guy, with that username

lol hypocrite

Whats with all the fighting guys? seriously...

• Its why the funny picture of Carver is there, thats the part that makes it a joke.

Well, sue me, but it didn´t seem like a joke.

• And may I ask how I'm being a hypocrit?

says the guy, with that username lol hypocrite

• It was implied in Around Every Corner, that the outbreak started on July 20th.

• Really?

How/When?

It was implied in Around Every Corner, that the outbreak started on July 20th.

• In the tape at the school. It said day 82 on the video and plus it was on the Walking Dead Wiki.

Really? How/When?

• Probably the dates on the recordings. The dates say October, subtract three months and its July.

Really? How/When?

• But how? Clem's mom definitely told Sandra that they would be back before spring break. I know everyone uses the Crawford tapes as "evidence," but are we sure that the Crawford aren't just depicting the time Crawford started instead of the time the outbreak started?

It was implied in Around Every Corner, that the outbreak started on July 20th.

• edited September 2014

INCORRECT

Lee, The Stranger, Nate, Eddie, Bennett, Clyde, Jerry are rehashed models.

• You sure? Compare Lee's face with Pete's, they look very similar.

INCORRECT Lee, The Stranger, Nate, Eddie, Bennett, Clyde, Jerry are rehashed models.

• Yes.

Pete is rehashed with Carlos, Carver, Troy, Walter, Lowell, Victor, Johnny

You sure? Compare Lee's face with Pete's, they look very similar.

• At the beginning of episode 2 of season 1 three months have passed since "A New Day". From July to October is three months and the recording are labeled with the date of October. I think the whole spring break is just a mistake from the developers.

eRock92 posted: »

But how? Clem's mom definitely told Sandra that they would be back before spring break. I know everyone uses the Crawford tapes as "eviden

• At the end of Amid The Ruins, you choose to either leave the next day, or wait a few days. This is the only time skip between 204 and 205. In No Going Back, Luke states that it's his birthday. However, since the time could be different depending on what you chose, Luke can't possibly be celebrating his actual birthday in both scenarios. Which would make you wonder if he's even in the right ballpark for his birthday, or if he's completely lost count of days and just assuming. Even though it's probably just a slip-up by TellTale, it goes to show that even people who are focused on retaining the minor aspects of humanity still struggle to do so.

• Never mind then. I thought I had something there....

Yes. Pete is rehashed with Carlos, Carver, Troy, Walter, Lowell, Victor, Johnny

• You have to agree with me on this, Lee and Pete's beards are the same right?

Yes. Pete is rehashed with Carlos, Carver, Troy, Walter, Lowell, Victor, Johnny

• Carver in episode 3: “Shut up, shut up. Shut the fuck up.”
    Bonnie in episode 5: “Shut up. Shut the fuck up.”
    Coincidence? I think not.

• Well if Clem asks how he knows its his birthday he says "Well, it's as close as I can tell."

At the end of Amid The Ruins, you choose to either leave the next day, or wait a few days. This is the only time skip between 204 and 205. I

• He said that he was at least sure that it was aroung that week. So maybe the week is correct.

At the end of Amid The Ruins, you choose to either leave the next day, or wait a few days. This is the only time skip between 204 and 205. I

• I can't remember... when did Bonnie said that?

Carver in episode 3: “Shut up, shut up. Shut the fuck up.” Bonnie in episode 5: “Shut up. Shut the fuck up.” Coincidence? I think not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.