Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited September 2014

Neither Lilly or Larry ever have a non-canon death scene possible during their stints in the game.

Throughout the entire course of the story leading from Season One Episode One to the latest Season Two Episode 5, Kenny only has one non canon death possible, and that one was shared with four other characters - Ben, Christa, Omid, and Lee.

Lilly and Clementine are the only main characters from Edit Season One Ep 1-3's first original core group of survivors that are (possibly) alive now. Lilly and Clementine share only two moments alone together - one where they both remain in the barn after Kenny and Lee run off to take down Andy and Brenda, and when Jolene's tape shows Lilly crouching down to Clementine (I think she had been giving Clem her hair ties at that moment?)

Clementine once had a edit hamster (not guinea pig! Haha) that escaped its cage and ate an entire box of cookies

If you tell Luke and Pete that you are all alone - Pete will say that he just lost a sister. This implies that the tragic incident where Nick's mother was bit by a walker occurred not too far before Clementine stumbled upon the cabin.

• Molly and Christa are also a possibility to be alive,.

Neither Lilly or Larry ever have a non-canon death scene possible during their stints in the game. Throughout the entire course of the st

• edited September 2014

Yes! Argh, I had meant to specify - the only members from the original core group from the beginning of Season One. Lee, Kenny (while determinant, it can be assumed he will be gone completely soon-alas!), Katjaa, Ben, Carley, Duck, Larry, Doug, and Mark are all gone while Clementine and (possibly) Lilly remain.

dojo32161 posted: »

Molly and Christa are also a possibility to be alive,.

• Ok, makes sense.

Yes! Argh, I had meant to specify - the only members from the original core group from the beginning of Season One. Lee, Kenny (while determ

• Thanks for the fix!

Yes! Argh, I had meant to specify - the only members from the original core group from the beginning of Season One. Lee, Kenny (while determ

• edited September 2014

Sorry that I have posted so many already...This is so addicting! Thank-you so much for creating such an amazing thread!

Reggie asks about Pete, which lead to the very sad exchange, but he never asks about Nick's Mom. It is never stated whether Nick's mother had died at Carver's or at the cabin, but in game dialogue seems to suggest it happened at the cabin after they escaped Carver's.

However, if Nick was not saved by Walter, Reggie will ask about Nick as well.

• I can't remember exactly, but it seems that Kenny told everyone to bring their supply with them when they started to working on the train?

Asking to leave with mike in S2 reminds me of Lily asking you to leave with her in S1. Both are trying to get away from Kenny and no matter

• You mean "the ropes used to tie shoes"? (Sorry...I'm not a native English speaker, so I wonder whether the word gets other meaning... ) I think that Kenny also gets them in S2...

Derpi posted: »

the only character with shoelaces is Clementine.

• I also got a "writing Chinese" in angle brackets in this post...why does it disappear?...

24601 posted: »

You mean "the ropes used to tie shoes"? (Sorry...I'm not a native English speaker, so I wonder whether the word gets other meaning... ) I think that Kenny also gets them in S2...

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

When Jane was talking about the group she was before in Ep 5, was that a reference to the comics?

• Mark is the only person in the Walking Dead game to have saved someone before and after death.

He saves the motel group by bringing supplies

He saves Katjaa and Lee by biting Brenda..

• Clementine can blame herself for Luke's death. She'll say that it was her fault and she should have stayed with him.

• If you say 'I doubt it' when Bonnie suggests Jane came back for Luke, Luke will say, 'Thanks a lot, Clem.'

• Jane will tell Clementine that she's 90% of the reason she came back, leaving Luke to be the (and only) last 10%.

• Only selecting '...' options throughout the episode will cause Clementine to go to Wellington with Kenny since she won't prevent him from killing Jane.

• Both Lee and Clementine are taunted by their antagonists to turn back and kill them. Andy tells Lee to come back and finish him off while Carver tells Clementine that he knows she wants to watch it.

• The last thing Luke sees before dying is Clementine. He'll either be looking up at her as she breaks the ice or as he is dragged down.

• Sorry... I have it check and find it a mistake. Kenny only tole everyone to get off the RV (not to trap with Lilly)

I can't remember exactly, but it seems that Kenny told everyone to bring their supply with them when they started to working on the train?

• The last one :'(

come to think about it someone said that Luke and Pete were the first to meet Clementine, so Pete died the first and Luke died the last, so I add that both of them saw Clementine before they die.

quinnics posted: »

* Clementine can blame herself for Luke's death. She'll say that it was her fault and she should have stayed with him. * If you say 'I do

• I'm sure Pete saw plenty of walkers after he got separated from Clem.

poplee posted: »

The last one come to think about it someone said that Luke and Pete were the first to meet Clementine, so Pete died the first and Luke died the last, so I add that both of them saw Clementine before they die.

• edited September 2014

Smart fallandir, Let's say that Pete saw Clementine as the last living person before he died

fallandir posted: »

I'm sure Pete saw plenty of walkers after he got separated from Clem.

• Deal.

Smart fallandir, Let's say that Pete saw Clementine as the last living person before he died

• He and Branda help each other with food...

remorse667 posted: »

Mark is the only person in the Walking Dead game to have saved someone before and after death. He saves the motel group by bringing supplies He saves Katjaa and Lee by biting Brenda..

• attempts to shake hands

fallandir posted: »

Deal.

• shakes poplee's hand

attempts to shake hands

• In S1E4, when Lee got stuck in the sewer and was trying to going through a passage with dirty water flowing there (it's before he met the walkers in the sewer, the first passage to go through), if he went through it by the side he would get out of it smoothly. If he got in the middle, where he can't hold to the wall and the water flowed, he would slip down out of it.

• DAMMIT. Why did Luke have to die? Of all people??

No, I don't think so. He was panicking, shortening his chances of holding out long enough for her to break the ice for him. You can see him slowly drowning and letting go as you break the ice (you can see it if you don't break the ice either).

• (speaking russian)

I also got a "writing Chinese" in angle brackets in this post...why does it disappear?...

• She does show it. She even nearly faints at the end of episode 5 Season 2 when Kenny and Jane were fighting and after that Clem can pick up the gun.

• edited September 2014

Plus, Clem got hit near the shoulder and the bullet passed through. As for Omid it hit near his heart which probably severed real bad his lung perforating it.

So Omid, did not just die because of all the blood he lost but he couldn't breathe too.

• Even if you wanted Omid to survive (which I wanted him to), the bullet probably hit one of his lungs perforating them.

No blood, no air. Worse death. Not worse than the guy who got a knife behind his neck and then got shot in the brain but... Yeah. You got it.

• Everyone ated Dee for being a bitch to Bonnie

Later on Everyone hates Bonnie for being a bitch to Clementine

• Nice catch

In S1E4, when Lee got stuck in the sewer and was trying to going through a passage with dirty water flowing there (it's before he met the wa

• Dee is love.

Shumisha posted: »

Everyone ated Dee for being a bitch to Bonnie Later on Everyone hates Bonnie for being a bitch to Clementine

• Dee is life.

MonkeyMan23 posted: »

Dee is love.

• edited September 2014

Every character that you have the option to save, eventually dies.

• Carley
    • Doug
    • Ben
    • Omid
    • Pete
    • Alvin
    • Nick
    • Sarah
  • WHY ISNT SARAH ON THAT LIST RAGE OMG RAGE

TEAMSARAH

Every character that you have the option to save, eventually dies. * Carley * Doug * Ben * Omid * Pete * Alvin * Nick * Sarah

• Mark was a pretty cool dude. I liked him a lot in the short time that we knew him.

remorse667 posted: »

Mark is the only person in the Walking Dead game to have saved someone before and after death. He saves the motel group by bringing supplies He saves Katjaa and Lee by biting Brenda..

• The last thing Luke sees before dying is Clementine. He'll either be looking up at her as she breaks the ice or as he is dragged down.

Right in the feels.

* Clementine can blame herself for Luke's death. She'll say that it was her fault and she should have stayed with him. * If you say 'I do

• If you tried to save Larry in episode 2, Kenny will say that Lilly only cares about Lee and Clementine, if the right dialogues is chosen.

Kinda makes me like Lilly more.

• She only has Lily left, poor child.

• Not every one. Chet's fate is unknown.

Every character that you have the option to save, eventually dies. * Carley * Doug * Ben * Omid * Pete * Alvin * Nick * Sarah

• Luke got out of college when he was 22.

• I know! Upon initially playing the game in the first episode where we meet everyone in the pharmacy I thought for sure that Lilly would be taken down quickly due to her stubborn and unyielding nature. I also thought Carley would be one of the forerunners for one of the last people standing...Ohhh why did the tables turn so drastically?

CSN2014 posted: »

She only has Lily left, poor child.

• Plys both of them aren't AMERICAN at all. (Katjaa : Belgium,Sarita : Indian)

Katjaa is really a caring lady. When Shawn died she standed before Duck and Clem to prevent them from seeing that (though it may be late for

Sign in to comment in this discussion.