Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Duck's turn is from a bitten. He's not dead at that moment. He can get as much time as Lee does in S1E5. But the stranger is already killed at that time. He shouldn't have take that longer than David Parker did.

Hbh128 posted: »

It can also take a very, very long time for Duck to get shot.

• I don't know that till I saw the wiki. In my 1st playthrough Bonnie told the truth and tried hard to get it to Leland that she didn't mean to do that. In my 2nd playthrough Bonnie lied to Leland. In my 3rd one EVERONE I can control is silent all the way.

Bokor posted: »

I got that on my first playthrough.

• ... she just means that Clem is the most important reason that she came back... she's not actually caculating...thank you for having me laughing my ass off.

When does Jane say the 90% thing? 90% Clem + 10% Luke = No fucks given about A.J. I was right about her.

• What about how long it takes for Duck to die on his own while Kenny loses his nerve without Lee to help him?

When you get the gun, you have the nerve to do it yourself. You have to shoot duck. When you're in the room with the dead stranger, Lee and Clem come up with a plan and leave before the stranger turns.

Because story;

24601 posted: »

Duck's turn is from a bitten. He's not dead at that moment. He can get as much time as Lee does in S1E5. But the stranger is already killed at that time. He shouldn't have take that longer than David Parker did.

• You don't know how long it takes Lee to finally give up knocking the door to the train cab. And I'm sorry that I don't actually get what you want to say with "When you ... stranger turns."...

What about how long it takes for Duck to die on his own while Kenny loses his nerve without Lee to help him? When you get the gun, you ha

• I'm not crying. Nope. Nope.

Espurr posted: »

If you went to help Luke, the last thing Clem says to him is "it's gonna be alright." She can also tell him, "you'll be okay" earlier in the episode after he's shot.

• I guess I don't. I forgive you?

You don't know how long it takes Lee to finally give up knocking the door to the train cab. And I'm sorry that I don't actually get what you want to say with "When you ... stranger turns."...

• I mean... can you get "When you get the gun, you have the nerve to do it yourself. You have to shoot duck. When you're in the room with the dead stranger, Lee and Clem come up with a plan and leave before the stranger turns" through in another way? I just don't know what you are talking about...

I guess I don't. I forgive you?

• What I mean is you don't get to just wait for Duck to die, you have to shoot him, because when you make that choice, the Team wants you to follow through with it, so instead of giving it a timer for chickening out, they suspend time. Sometimes they suspend time for the sake of making the player interact or figure out a puzzle. In the room, they offer the chance for the player to be curious about what's inside the purse before continuing.

I mean... can you get "When you get the gun, you have the nerve to do it yourself. You have to shoot duck. When you're in the room with the

• Everyone from the cabin group (not counting AJ) is either dead or undead: for some of the characters, which of these 2 fates they get is up to the player's decisions:

Pete can either be devoured by walkers (if you went with Nick at the end of episode 1), resulting in reanimation; or shot and disemboweled (if you went with him at the end of episode 1), resulting in death without reanimating.

Nick will experience reanimation no matter what, but if he dies in episode 2 he might remain a walker (we don't see anybody put zombie Nick down, though it's certainly likely someone did) whereas if Walter saves him, he will die and reanimate in episode 4 then be put down by Clementine.

Alvin is either shot in the head by Carver during the shootout against Kenny (which makes it impossible for him to reanimate) or shot in the chest by one of the guards in Howe's during the escape, which means he will reanimate unless someone else went up to Carver's office and damaged his brain.

Carlos will die by being devoured and will reanimate regardless of player decisions.

Sarah shares the same fate as her father, but one sad detail I'd like to add is that if she is saved by Clementine at the house in episode 4, she will later die under the rubble from the deck and will remain stuck there as a zombie forever.

Rebecca will reanimate on-screen no matter what and will always be shot in the head by either Clementine or Kenny.

Luke will drown regardless of player choices and will experience reanimation as well. Zombie Luke will remain imprisoned under the lake at least until spring (assuming the ice will melt someday, which it probably will, considering how thin it was.) That means zombie Luke has a very small chance of paying us a visit in the future.

In the end this is what we got:

Pete: Dead or Undead

Nick: Dead or Undead

Alvin: Dead or Undead

Carlos: Undead

Sarah: Undead

Rebecca: Dead

Luke: Undead

• If you don't pick up the gun, Kenny still kills Jane. But Clementine has no tears. Not even if you shoot Kenny after.

• I'm pretty sure there won't be much of poor Carlos to reanimate.

He might've gotten eaten before he had a chance to, because that is actually possible.

That means zombie Luke has a very small chance of paying us a visit in the future.

Dun dun duuuuun

Everyone from the cabin group (not counting AJ) is either dead or undead: for some of the characters, which of these 2 fates they get is up

• It's neither: in the clip clem asks if Edith has seen someone named christa, and Edith says no and she would notice because her niece is called that.

So then its irony?

• Clementine tends to sway her whole body back and forth when the shit hits the fan. It's only a small and panic-ee kind of sway, but it looks like an animation that is used to act like she's ready for an attack. It's more noticeable when she is in the horde of walkers covered in blood and when she's trying to clear the zombies away from the trailer park. I mention this, because Clementine seems to be the only one that does it.

• You have an option to shoot Carver in the right cheek.

1) Make sure Alvin dies in episode 2.

2) When you're in Carver's office trying turn on the radio, take the gun.

3) Instead of jumping on Carver, Clementine will shoot him.

And not surprising of medically-incorrect telltale, that really has no effect on him.

• So, look at Lee's left arm in the dream sequence. Notice anything? How about a little bite mark from a certain zombie? Look up a video or rewind and I can tell you there will be a bite!

• So sad if you leave Kenny, straight away he agrees. :( "Big Sister"

Ellias posted: »

1.Nick thanks you if you saved him in 1 and talked to him. He thanks you for not giving up on him 2.depending on your console, Amid The

• The funny thing is you can clearly see the hole on his cheek and he just forgets about it. Same with Kenny shooting his shoulder in Episode 2.

Guess he was right that Clementine and him are alike...she didn't seem to care about her wound either.

remorse667 posted: »

You have an option to shoot Carver in the right cheek. 1) Make sure Alvin dies in episode 2. 2) When you're in Carver's office trying

• I experimented around with my save files and I actually got this at one point. It was really creepy how she seemed to kill him out of anger here.

TWD_25 posted: »

If you don't pick up the gun, Kenny still kills Jane. But Clementine has no tears. Not even if you shoot Kenny after.

• wah wah wah wah cry about something new.

Bokor posted: »

Troll = someone who doesn't love Kenny. Logical fallacy detected.

• Anybody noticed a frickin crowbar in Kenny's hand instead of the gun at the beginning of No Going Back?

Alt text

God, it looks so weird.

• But.But.But. If that happened clem would die :L

Bluebirdo posted: »

And maybe if both had gotten there smoothly, they could have met up with Rick's group. Plus, in ep1 Lee's car is in the right lanes of the highway. Here, the car is in the left (traveling against the flow of normal traffic--must be serious ).

• Oops! Fixed! Thank-you!

Hamster not guinea pig

• Jane will tell Clementine that she's 90% of the reason she came back, leaving Luke to be the (and only) last 10%.

I guess she actually was calculating :)

... she just means that Clem is the most important reason that she came back... she's not actually caculating...thank you for having me laughing my ass off.

• I thought it was cute and fatherly. He isnt serious or he would have slapped her.

I thought it was pretty funny. "Maybe they shouldn't have..." "I ought to slap to you!"

• Season 2 started in a rest stop and technically ended in a rest stop too.

• If you called for help, once again the intro for No Going Back somehow interprets that to mean BONNIE called for Kenny's help. Way to go, developers.

fallandir posted: »

Anybody noticed a frickin crowbar in Kenny's hand instead of the gun at the beginning of No Going Back? God, it looks so weird.

• Carver's a tank apparently.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The funny thing is you can clearly see the hole on his cheek and he just forgets about it. Same with Kenny shooting his shoulder in Episode 2. Guess he was right that Clementine and him are alike...she didn't seem to care about her wound either.

• I was making a joke at Luke's expense.

Jane will tell Clementine that she's 90% of the reason she came back, leaving Luke to be the (and only) last 10%. I guess she actually was calculating

• If you choose to leave Lee instead of shooting him, he will collapse on the heater thing (I don't know what it's called), if it's turn on, Lee could very well have his face burned, or melted.

• Luke seems to end most of his sentences with "Ok?", and "All right?".

• Buricko and Vitali switch weapons, shotgun and AK since the end of episode 4 to the beginning of episode 5

• a radioator is in no way hot enough to melt your face

If you choose to leave Lee instead of shooting him, he will collapse on the heater thing (I don't know what it's called), if it's turn on, Lee could very well have his face burned, or melted.

• Buricko had a clear shot at Clementine and the baby. However, he simply ignored them and kept shooting at Luke. If you look closely, he's right behind Clem when she's dragging herself to where AJ is. Seems like they weren't that evil.

• Misunderstood Buricko was killing walkers that were sneaking up on the group.

Poor Buricko :(

SaltLick305 posted: »

Buricko had a clear shot at Clementine and the baby. However, he simply ignored them and kept shooting at Luke. If you look closely, he's right behind Clem when she's dragging herself to where AJ is. Seems like they weren't that evil.

• Vitali was a douche, though. I think Clementine realized this.

If you choose the option "He wasn't shooting at us" when dealing with Arvo, Clem will say "That guy is dead", referring to Vitali only. Interesting.

Misunderstood Buricko was killing walkers that were sneaking up on the group. Poor Buricko

• edited September 2014

Seriously, the shootout was just a big 'because the plot demands it'.

-No one from our group dies;

-Buricko and Vitali all of a sudden switch places and guns;

-Luke gets shot no matter what and in both cases at the exact same spot in his leg;

-Natasha dies and reanimates off-screen right beside Clem, just so we are forced to shoot her which in turn makes Arvo hate Clem.

It was all so far fetched and I think so is the fact that Buricko didn't shoot Clem, because she DID have a gun and can, determinantly, even use it to shoot Rebecca. Clementine was definitely a threat. Besides, Buricko could've easily done to Clem what Kenny did to Arvo and use her as a meat shield. The whole scene was very obviously manipulated by the writers so as to change the story, not simulate realism. And I'm not saying it was a bad thing to do, I'm not going against the writers' judgement. I'm just stating what really happened.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Buricko had a clear shot at Clementine and the baby. However, he simply ignored them and kept shooting at Luke. If you look closely, he's right behind Clem when she's dragging herself to where AJ is. Seems like they weren't that evil.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2014

Actually Buricko couldn't hold Clem as a meat shield because he can't walk due to some leg injury because he has blood pooling around his feet. The rest I agree with you.

Seriously, the shootout was just a big 'because the plot demands it'. -No one from our group dies; -Buricko and Vitali all of a sudden

• I had to do it. I'm sorry, man.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.