Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• ur welcom

BlueShadiw posted: »

No. I just had a heart attack imagining that scene. Hugs Noncy Gets bitten and screams in agony as she is devourered Thx, imagination.

• Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

Please changed your vote. I'm begging you ;-;

1) Run and find the others.

• Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the >Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

If you don't want people to die then pick option number 1, please ;-;

Alive_Clem posted: »

So many people dying, but Brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ;-; noooo !!! Option 1)

• Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

JonGon posted: »

I laughed out loud at Gustav's end scene. Sad but funny. 2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli.

R.I.P Markd and Broken. 2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli. Gustav clearly just passed out and is now having sweet dreams.

Gary-Oak posted: »

2) shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli

Please changed your vote. I'm begging you ;-;\

Devyn pls

sardines posted: »

EVERYONE IS DYING, RIBS IN PEAS EVERYONE... "But you could die..." Fan tells me. "At least Sardines will be waitin' for me." I

• I never changed my vote before, but since your really sure this is absolutely right, and if I was in your shoes and I knew I would die, I guess I`d do the same, so for your sake, I will change it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, espec

Too bad our characters didn't meet. I really wanted Shadow to be Russel and Markd to be Nate, but didn't happen :/

Markd4547 posted: »

2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli. Mark is died haha what an assh*le I don't care ok maybe a little bit Thanks Lee for hav

Jewfreeus posted: »

people dropping dead left and right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-lS9M3N_L4 1) Run and find the others.

You said you were going to change your vote xD Pls mom, save me.

I don't know if I like where the story is going... RIP Mark (ugh, I wanted my character to meet him and become an evil duo ;~;), Broken,

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

I'ma save you though, so don't worry :D

Lol, I'm dead ;-; RIP everyone.... omg T_T 1) Run and find the others.

Woah that was intense... R.I.P to all of our dead... 2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli.

edited September 2014

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

TeenSurvivorGroup ( TDM, DLB, Azlyn, Grafite, AC, and Juicy)

Grafite posted: »

Wow, just... Broken, Mark, Gustav, WTW and Rafoli doesn't look too good. But it would be out of character for Shadow to help him. 1) Run and find the others.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm afraid to Vote Now, I choose 2) I guess...

SO MUCH SHIT GOING DOWN. So many people just died. ;_; RIP everyone who died. Edit: I changed my vote. 1)Run and find the others.

• Wait, what? You want me to change my vote? Why?

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, espec

1. Shadow barely knows how to shoot.
    2. Raf has been shot in the leg, no way Shadow can carry him.
    3. I want Shadow to say the "speech" when Tobi is about to die.
    4. Please D:
    5. Shadow might save you :D

Wait, what? You want me to change my vote? Why?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Shadow and Rafoli will probably die if he tries to shoot the walkers.

BUT WHAT DO I CARE?! More blood ;)

Wait, what? You want me to change my vote? Why?

• pls D:

ComingSoon posted: »

Shadow and Rafoli will probably die if he tries to shoot the walkers. BUT WHAT DO I CARE?! More blood

• .... Okay.

* Shadow barely knows how to shoot. * Raf has been shot in the leg, no way Shadow can carry him. * I want Shadow to say the "speech" when Tobi is about to die. * Please * Shadow might save you

• The condom broke for a reason....I can't let you die now!

• Aw thank you ;_; I hope you catch up soon so you can vote!

Lord_EAA posted: »

They will be welcomed by your Awsomeness sardines you happily await them............ Btw im catching up with your fic and it's Amazing

• I don't change votes...

JOIN ME IN DEATH, ELIAN! SOON ALL WILL BE ASSIMILATED INTO THE SWEET ABYSS OF DARKNESS!! THERE MUST BE NO SURVIVORS!

• edited September 2014

Okay, I changed it.

But you better save Woodbury.

• "No, Clem, do not!"

You wouldn't disobey Luke would ya?

.... Okay.

• <3

it's not looking good for me, lol. ;-;

Okay, I changed it. But you better save Woodbury.

• NO AM CHANGING IT BACK MOAR BLOOD

pls

• you better avenge me stepson

• Thank you, mom

Alt text

The condom broke for a reason....I can't let you die now!

• Thank you, sorry to force you :/

Alt text

.... Okay.

• I will, thanks dad.

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

you better avenge me stepson

• Bitch u desperate AF

Thank you, sorry to force you

• Gurl you better not die in the next part or ima cri. ;_;

it's not looking good for me, lol. ;-;

• You already have Gustav with you ;-; plus I was one of the few people who didn't vote for you on that part where you needed to say last words to PAP

sardines posted: »

I don't change votes... JOIN ME IN DEATH, ELIAN! SOON ALL WILL BE ASSIMILATED INTO THE SWEET ABYSS OF DARKNESS!! THERE MUST BE NO SURVIVORS!

• Thank you, Sheep.

Alt text

I never changed my vote before, but since your really sure this is absolutely right, and if I was in your shoes and I knew I would die, I guess I`d do the same, so for your sake, I will change it.

• edited September 2014

Even if I do die, I'm still gonna be here with you guys xD You can't shake me off that easily. WtW sees everything....

Gurl you better not die in the next part or ima cri. ;_;

edited September 2014

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Bitch u desperate AF

• Thank you, Rachel.

TeenSurvivorGroupForever

Okay, I changed it. But you better save Woodbury.

• I'm not changing m8 I want death 4 y'all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.