Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited September 2014

Good point.

dojo32161 posted: »

In an episode where Buricko and Vitali switch weapons and places, none of our group members die in a gunfight and the baby ends up on the ground, it makes sense that Kenny somehow killed Natasha from his place.

• edited September 2014

EDIT: Double post, sorry.

jamoecw posted: »

the argument isn't about him being abusive, but showing abusive tendencies. taking arvo hostage, snapping at jane for saying to give a

• Well. Didn't know that.

Oh, 400 Days. No contribution to the story in any way, but so many paths.

In Russell's story, you can see a zombified version of Danny/Justin dragging themselves towards Russell if you don't get in Nate's car. This only happens if you play Vince's story first.

• Remember all those simularities between 104 and 204?

I remembered that the last time you see Chuck, he is alive and well, and them you find his dead body.

Nick is alive, then shot, and reanimated when you see him again. Simularities, yaaaay :D

If you go with Kenny and either stay at Wellington or leave, you can see Kenny crying. No big deal, right? Well you can see tears from BOTH of his eyes. This could possibly mean that if it's treated propperly, he could make a recovery.

• I would say Kenny put Vitali out of his misery. Jane delivered the kill.

Poogers555 posted: »

Nope, Kenny shoots him in the head

• Don't be fooled by medically incorrect telltale.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Remember all those simularities between 104 and 204? I remembered that the last time you see Chuck, he is alive and well, and them you fi

• Psh..that's never-

Wait a minute.

Kenny get slashed, is ok, Jane gets stabbed, ok, Clem gets shot, ok.

You got me there.

remorse667 posted: »

Don't be fooled by medically incorrect telltale.

• The only part Telltale did not forget was Luke unable to carry people after being beat up by Carver.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Psh..that's never- Wait a minute. Kenny get slashed, is ok, Jane gets stabbed, ok, Clem gets shot, ok. You got me there.

• If you only go with Ben to save Clem, he will faint if you cut off Lee's arm.

• If Lee is mute towards Carley at the motel, she will say, "You're going to have to talk more for this to work."

• Larry mentions having 60 cents in his pocket if Mark will shut up. These are the same as the ones used to open the air vent. He also had a ring in his pocket.

• Mark is one of the only characters to not eat any food in S1,E2. (Lee & Clem also could if you stopped her from eating Mark and didn't feed her or Lee)

• Mark had some ironic statements
    • "If I hadn't joined you guys, I'd probably be food by now." -yup...
    • "No matter what you decide, I'll have your back" --FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
    • (On Larry) "I wouldn't want to be trapped in a room with him"-That happened..
    • When fleeing the bandits, Lee can tear a walker out from the tractor. It will break in half and crawl after Lee and Mark, foreshadowing Mark's fate.
  • Also, I'm pretty sure Kenny gets shot in the stomach in episode 2 season 1 at the St. John's farm

MonkeyMan23 posted: »

Yeah the injuries in general are weird in TWDG. Mike gets shot in the arm, but he uses it to carry the baby, Clementine gets shot, is comple

• To add onto the third fact, Larry also still carried his wallet.

torkahn808 posted: »

* If you only go with Ben to save Clem, he will faint if you cut off Lee's arm. * If Lee is mute towards Carley at the motel, she will sa

• Alt text

The only part Telltale did not forget was Luke unable to carry people after being beat up by Carver.

• When Lee goes to save Shawn/Duck back in episode 1, instead of running directly to the fence, Lee will run all the way around the house.

• You consistently keep bringing some of the best tidbits, imho. Thanks, you've got quite an eye for this, or at least many playthroughs. :)

quinnics posted: »

* Every kind of guardian Lee can suggest for Clementine shows up in season two. You can make Lee ask for Kenny to look after her, Christa an

• I doubt that people forget every 5 minutes.

• This makes me laugh more than it should XD

When Lee goes to save Shawn/Duck back in episode 1, instead of running directly to the fence, Lee will run all the way around the house.

• #StupidLeeMoment

When Lee goes to save Shawn/Duck back in episode 1, instead of running directly to the fence, Lee will run all the way around the house.

• Also, if the outbreak did start around spring break, that means that three months later, during the height of summer in Georgia, Lee was wearing a leather jacket.

You just don't do that in June/July in the American South. :)

eRock92 posted: »

But how? Clem's mom definitely told Sandra that they would be back before spring break. I know everyone uses the Crawford tapes as "eviden

• What do you expect? HD 1920 x1080 tears?

shibbymary posted: »

Their tears creep me out. It looks like they are leaking milk from their eyes

• Kenny got lucky; real lucky.

Seriously, the shootout was just a big 'because the plot demands it'. -No one from our group dies; -Buricko and Vitali all of a sudden

• But he was able to make "it" with Jane, regardless.

The only part Telltale did not forget was Luke unable to carry people after being beat up by Carver.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Maybe just extra art sneaking into the game, or miscommunication within Telltale, but Wyatt magically gains a ballcap right after Tavia touches his photo. :D Maybe so he can resemble both the Dude and Silent Bob? Who knows...

• It does make sense though, she could've just said 'You're basically the reason I came back.' So shes probably talking about Luke

quinnics posted: »

I was making a joke at Luke's expense.

• edited September 2014

Nice catch~

PS. Do you find that a photo on the bulletin board which seems to be like Clem's father's? An african-american man wearing a hat with the same style but different color of Clem's hat's.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Maybe just extra art sneaking into the game, or miscommunication within Telltale, but Wyatt magically gains a ballcap right after Tavia touches his photo. Maybe so he can resemble both the Dude and Silent Bob? Who knows...

• edited September 2014

Kenny + Lilly = Killy
    Killy
    Kille
    Kill e
    Kill each
    Kill each other

TellTale was trying to tell us since A New Day!

DemMathSkillz

• Everyone can hold the baby at least once except for Arvo. Luke and Jane can only hold the baby dependent on a choice.

• In "All that Remains" when you first meet the cabin group and Clem just wakes up, if you don't choose anything Rebecca will try to grab the gun from Nick's hands, saying "Do I have to be the man here?!" and Nick will say"Wait, now hold o--" BANG! But still everyone will blame Nick.

• Alt text

Kenny + Lilly = Killy Killy Kille Kill e Kill each Kill each other TellTale was trying to tell us since A New Day! DemMathSkillz

• When can Luke hold the baby? O_ O

Near_ posted: »

Everyone can hold the baby at least once except for Arvo. Luke and Jane can only hold the baby dependent on a choice.

• I know... Like Lee... And Luke. Iwanted them to live but hey... Telltale is an asshole.

• He can save the baby during the shootout.

When can Luke hold the baby? O_ O

• Poor Nick.

In "All that Remains" when you first meet the cabin group and Clem just wakes up, if you don't choose anything Rebecca will try to grab the

1. If you steal the pills from arvo and hold onto them you can give them to Luke
    2. When Luke falls into the lake if you cover him and when he drowns if you don't do anything Clem doesn't fall into the ice and Bonnie dies too
  • Alt text
    Shel and Becca can be seen running from walkers outside the prison bus in Vince's story.

• Chet exists.

• Carlos' pistol changes from a Glock to a Beretta when the lodge is being attacked by walkers during Episode 2.

• Thank you!

Bluebirdo posted: »

You consistently keep bringing some of the best tidbits, imho. Thanks, you've got quite an eye for this, or at least many playthroughs.

• edited September 2014

If you run for cover instead of grabbing AJ during the shootout, Luke will run out and get him.

When can Luke hold the baby? O_ O

• If you tell Kenny that you think Lee would say "To keep the group together." exactly the opposite happens

Mike and Bonnie betray the group and leave with Arvo and tried to take all the supplies, Kenny and Jane will start to argue, Kenny, Jane or both of them will die.

• If you tell Carver that you wished Kenny killed him, you get this wish by the end of episode 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.