Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• That will be revealed later on in Ch. 5. B^]

Why did he choose me of all people?

• I mean the character. Plus, what they did in the story.

I don't imagine Salt either one of those ways...

I imagined him as a big surly biker guy, not a scrawny guy like Arvo xD

• Imagine all the development you'll get.

With the death of Jewf (;-;) and Pro sacrificing himself, along with Jon being bit and not long for this world, you'll get more devolopment than Nick :D

Why did he choose me of all people?

• ATR is going to be pissed...

BlueShadiw posted: »

Still the same dick, I see xD Imagine the group's faces when they realize Salt tricked em not once, but TWICE! Goust: Angry old man face Guilty: Angry Guilty King face Shadow:

• Alt text

ATR is going to be pissed...

• Would Salt have done all of this if Sardines and Joe were still alive?

ATR is going to be pissed...

• I don't really like square necklines but other than that IT'S TOTALLY ME RIGHT NOW

• Nah, especially if Sardines was still alive, she would be the only one that would keep him sane.

Would Salt have done all of this if Sardines and Joe were still alive?

• I still miss that love triangle between Sardines, Gustav, and Salt xD

Nah, especially if Sardines was still alive, she would be the only one that would keep him sane.

• You really like italics, don't you? xD

And I never would have thought I'd live to see Chapter Five.

With a significantly less amount of characters now, I hope that the relationships between the remaining characters grow stronger and even more developed.

Imagine all the development you'll get. With the death of Jewf (;-;) and Pro sacrificing himself, along with Jon being bit and not long for this world, you'll get more devolopment than Nick

• Am I the last remaining member of the school group? :o

That will be revealed later on in Ch. 5. B^]

• edited September 2014

Oops, I mistook your comment for Saltlick123's >_<

I think he was a tough biker guy in the story.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I mean the character. Plus, what they did in the story. I don't imagine Salt either one of those ways...

• I can boat it. BlueLics, ItaShadiw.

Hopefully, there's only 15 or so left xD

You really like italics, don't you? xD And I never would have thought I'd live to see Chapter Five. With a significantly less amount o

• edited September 2014

I think you are, heh. Puncake is like the last BOAT member, WtW is the last member from Pro's original group, SweetPea is the last member from the farm group, Star is the last member from the original hilltop/RV group, AC is the last member from Rafoli's group. I had 79 characters in the story, now it's down to like 14 or so, it'll be a lot easier for me to work with the remaining characters now.

Am I the last remaining member of the school group?

• Lol, the possible love triangle I had planned, haha. It was going to be between Fan, Gustav and Sardines.

Oh and another thing, If Blue survived, and if NDY died early, Blue would have taken the leadership role. Salt123 would have been his right-hand man if he survived as well.

I still miss that love triangle between Sardines, Gustav, and Salt xD

• Damn, so much could have happened. :o I guess the amount of deaths would be the same, tho. Kind of glad we didn't keep WTD as a watchdog. SweetPea needs to move on. :p

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Second Half Of Chapter 4 If Star told the RV group to wait until morning, a few bandits would sneak up up to them whi

• edited September 2014

Yeah, I think this chapter had the most different outcomes, I also had a different scenario planned for Tobi's death. The HUMVEE would have been included. If CS survived, him and Tobi would take one of the vehicles parked outside and drive off, the others would chase them with the HUMVEE until they go into the woods. CS and Tobi would find an old abandoned library, and then hide in it. CS would kill a few of the characters off, and an option to hunt him down and kill him would come up. If CS dies, Tobi would be left to fend for himself. He would manage to injure who ever is after him, but then they would fight to the death. Tobi's other guards would show up and then there would be a shootout between both groups. Eventually Tobi's guards would die, but they would injure a few of the mansion people. Tobi would be injured and try to get away. If CS is still alive, he would cover him until he gets away, if CS is dead, who ever is still alive would get a chance to shoot and kill Tobi.

Damn, so much could have happened. I guess the amount of deaths would be the same, tho. Kind of glad we didn't keep WTD as a watchdog. SweetPea needs to move on.

• Oh, that one sounds like it would've been nice too. Was there an option to get it or you were just thinking about it?

Yeah, I think this chapter had the most different outcomes, I also had a different scenario planned for Tobi's death. The HUMVEE would have

• WE MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOAT SURVIVE!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You needed the sleep anyways, old man. You have lost the people you started with. Firedog, Clayton, and now Jon.

• Your forgetting about zombie firedog. He was last seen trying to dig his way out of his grave.

Puncake is the only one left from the BOAT group. WtW is the only one left from Pro's original group.

• Firedog was shot in the head by the river bandit, the group dug a grave for him and placed him in it. He won't reanimate.

firedog122 posted: »

Your forgetting about zombie firedog. He was last seen trying to dig his way out of his grave.

• edited September 2014

Yeah, if Mark survived and if some of the people got switched around.

Oh, that one sounds like it would've been nice too. Was there an option to get it or you were just thinking about it?

• I forgot about that XD. I thought he was shot in the heart or something and bled to death.

Firedog was shot in the head by the river bandit, the group dug a grave for him and placed him in it. He won't reanimate.

• Fan, not Salt. The derps are real.

If Blue survived, and if NDY died early, Blue would have taken the leadership role. Salt123 would have been his right-hand man if he survived as well.

:o I wonder how Salt123 would react to this comment. 'Blue, yes Blue!' xD

I recall that if we chose to leave Salt and Romy for dead, that Blue would not trust Spooch from that point onward. What exactly would he not trust him with?

Lol, the possible love triangle I had planned, haha. It was going to be between Fan, Gustav and Sardines. Oh and another thing, If Blue s

• Haha, even if he did, the others would have made sure he didn't come back as one of the walkers. B^]

firedog122 posted: »

I forgot about that XD. I thought he was shot in the heart or something and bled to death.

• @Saltlick123 check the comments above.

Well, Blue would be pissed at Spooch for leaving their group members to die. Although, Blue would go with him, he wouldn't trust him anymore because of how easily he would betray his group members like that.

Fan, not Salt. The derps are real. If Blue survived, and if NDY died early, Blue would have taken the leadership role. Salt123 would

• Would I possibly leave him to die in a dire situation then? The 'selfless at times' kicking in?

@Saltlick123 check the comments above. Well, Blue would be pissed at Spooch for leaving their group members to die. Although, Blue would go with him, he wouldn't trust him anymore because of how easily he would betray his group members like that.

• Haha, Karma... what goes around comes around... B^]

Would I possibly leave him to die in a dire situation then? The 'selfless at times' kicking in?

• Alt text

Evil laughter intensifies

Haha, Karma... what goes around comes around... B^]

• I could've lived. :I

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Second Half Of Chapter 4 If Star told the RV group to wait until morning, a few bandits would sneak up up to them whi

• So no matter the choices i would have lived. Are you planning something for me, Pro?

• Damn, wow things could have been so different

@Saltlick123 check the comments above. Well, Blue would be pissed at Spooch for leaving their group members to die. Although, Blue would go with him, he wouldn't trust him anymore because of how easily he would betray his group members like that.

• Another reason why I love Pro's story.

Even the bad choices make everything seem canon, then you read the optional paths.

Everything seems canon xD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn, wow things could have been so different

• You have to kill 150 zombies before you die.

Gary-Oak posted: »

So no matter the choices i would have lived. Are you planning something for me, Pro?

• Most of the deaths for this chapter were chosen at random. If you went to Tobi's warehouse, you might have had a possible death. Honestly, no one was safe.

Gary-Oak posted: »

So no matter the choices i would have lived. Are you planning something for me, Pro?

• Will Ch.5 have random deaths, or is there an actual direction you have with everyone now?

Most of the deaths for this chapter were chosen at random. If you went to Tobi's warehouse, you might have had a possible death. Honestly, no one was safe.

• I don't think a lot of people will die in Ch.5. The chances of dying in the final chapter won't be as high as chapter. 4. But if a character dies, it'll be random determinant options like I have been doing since the beginning. And yes, I have something planned for all the remaining survivors.

Will Ch.5 have random deaths, or is there an actual direction you have with everyone now?

• Hmm, Im not sure how much a lot is to you, but I think by the end, the character count will be less than double digits. I guess it depends on the votes, but I think there will still be a lot. Thats good. I will enjoy reading how this works out.

I don't think a lot of people will die in Ch.5. The chances of dying in the final chapter won't be as high as chapter. 4. But if a character

• I'm happy with how many are left, I'll leave it at that, heh. I'm also going to read Ch.1 through 4 again before I start Ch.5 next week.

Hmm, Im not sure how much a lot is to you, but I think by the end, the character count will be less than double digits. I guess it depends on the votes, but I think there will still be a lot. Thats good. I will enjoy reading how this works out.

• Yeah, I like this amount too. Damn, thats a lot of reading that you are going to be doing! Enjoy reading your creation! Are you reading for your own amusement, or do you have a purpose for re-reading?

I'm happy with how many are left, I'll leave it at that, heh. I'm also going to read Ch.1 through 4 again before I start Ch.5 next week.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.