Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Sarah, Nick and Pete, despite being determinant, are killed by the same thing in both their deaths.

• When do you give them to Luke and what does he say?

FideWolf posted: »

* If you steal the pills from arvo and hold onto them you can give them to Luke * When Luke falls into the lake if you cover him and when he drowns if you don't do anything Clem doesn't fall into the ice and Bonnie dies too

• Oh yeah. Back when I went back and played it again and again when I couldn't contain my excitement for the next episode release, one of those times when I replayed EP2, I was like "Shutup Mark, Mark shutup, Mark you're jinxing the shit out of us..."

torkahn808 posted: »

* If you only go with Ben to save Clem, he will faint if you cut off Lee's arm. * If Lee is mute towards Carley at the motel, she will sa

• edited September 2014

Now every night is hot dish night.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Chet exists.

• http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140725003448/walkingdead/images/a/a8/AmTR_Dammit.png

Image is link because it 1366x768. It big.

If you get a good look at Nick's legs, his right ankle is bloodied and you can see what appears to be an inflamed area of his ankle. Pete was also bit on his right ankle.

• Poor Mark. He was the most eager and trusting of everyone. All he wanted was some food. :(

Hbh128 posted: »

Oh yeah. Back when I went back and played it again and again when I couldn't contain my excitement for the next episode release, one of those times when I replayed EP2, I was like "Shutup Mark, Mark shutup, Mark you're jinxing the shit out of us..."

• Make sure to get back home soon though, or mama will get mad.

Now every night is hot dish night.

• That's so sad....

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140725003448/walkingdead/images/a/a8/AmTR_Dammit.png Image is link because it 1366x768. It big. I

• Perhaps Omid's cat got it.

That fish must be pissed.

• But he still has the power...of the pimp hand.

fallandir posted: »

If you cut off Lee's arm, you lost his magnificent watch.

• Thanks. :)

You mean the guy with the D on his cap, except it was red and black? Yeah, noticed the similarities, but I thought he looked pretty different from Clem's dad. Face shape was off.

24601 posted: »

Nice catch~ PS. Do you find that a photo on the bulletin board which seems to be like Clem's father's? An african-american man wearing a hat with the same style but different color of Clem's hat's.

• You're welcome~

Yes I mean that guy. Perhaps it's just out of coincidence, or TTG is advertising (not serious) ?

Bluebirdo posted: »

Thanks. You mean the guy with the D on his cap, except it was red and black? Yeah, noticed the similarities, but I thought he looked pretty different from Clem's dad. Face shape was off.

• Actually, aren't the only determinant characters that can die in different ways Doug / Carley? Everyone else I can think of dies the same way in both their deaths.

That1Guy posted: »

Sarah, Nick and Pete, despite being determinant, are killed by the same thing in both their deaths.

• Good find, never noticed that before.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140725003448/walkingdead/images/a/a8/AmTR_Dammit.png Image is link because it 1366x768. It big. I

• edited September 2014

F'real? I can watch Bonnie die?!? You just made my day. I'd love to rewind my canon playthrough for that, but I can hardly justify Clem not trying to help her old buddy Luke. I'll definitely be doing this tomorrow though, perhaps several times in a row.

FideWolf posted: »

* If you steal the pills from arvo and hold onto them you can give them to Luke * When Luke falls into the lake if you cover him and when he drowns if you don't do anything Clem doesn't fall into the ice and Bonnie dies too

• Ben gets devoured in the Crawford one but mercy killed in the Alley one.

Actually, aren't the only determinant characters that can die in different ways Doug / Carley? Everyone else I can think of dies the same way in both their deaths.

• You can't watch her die, she just doesn't come up, and you don't see her die.

F'real? I can watch Bonnie die?!? You just made my day. I'd love to rewind my canon playthrough for that, but I can hardly justify Clem not

• The Pawing Dead. Follows the adventures and antics of Omid's cat across the US over the course of it's life.

Spoiler: it gets to UGA and eats Lee's fish.

Then it succumbs to a wound from a walker bite. It doesn't reanimate.

Perhaps Omid's cat got it.

• They say that the 3rd Season will be from a new view. Perhaps we're going to play Omid's cat.

The Pawing Dead. Follows the adventures and antics of Omid's cat across the US over the course of it's life. Spoiler: it gets to UGA and eats Lee's fish. Then it succumbs to a wound from a walker bite. It doesn't reanimate.

• Nope, I think they're the only ones who can be saved from their first deaths and die the same way afterwards. Ben can be eaten or shot, we don't know what happened to Danny, Beatrice can either be put down or eaten, the St. John brothers can either be eaten or killed by Lee, Alvin and the guy at the rest station... well, they can be shot in the chest or head, so I guess you're kinda right there. Luke and Lee don't really count because they die at the same place and time no matter what.

Actually, aren't the only determinant characters that can die in different ways Doug / Carley? Everyone else I can think of dies the same way in both their deaths.

• "Hey Shawn... I'm a' run on home. My mama's gonna be in a snit." -Chet, the Forgotten

• Wait who says that?? Give me person name and quote. Article. Something.

They say that the 3rd Season will be from a new view. Perhaps we're going to play Omid's cat.

• I learnt it from wiki. Here's the exact words:

During the interview of the finale of Season Two, Sean Ainsworth, and Dennis Lenart have stated that the third season is going to feature a new angle from the story

Someone also talked about it in this forum. And some others joked that "we'll play Maybell" "we'll play the baby [puke][sleep][cry]"

PS. Sorry for the ambiguity...I just realized that my words seem to contain the meaning of "we won't get Clem as the protagonist"

Wait who says that?? Give me person name and quote. Article. Something.

• I went back and watched 400 days just to see this.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Shel and Becca can be seen running from walkers outside the prison bus in Vince's story.

• If you decided to keep the pills (not give them to Luke) Clem just forgets about them through the rest of the game. I mean c'mon she could use some after getting shot, but she's all like I'm too much of a badass, winners don't use drugs, and pain is for the weak.

dojo32161 posted: »

You can't watch her die, she just doesn't come up, and you don't see her die.

• edited September 2014

When Clem is putting pressure on Luke´s wound. There´s an option to [Give Pills] as soon as Bonnie leaves. He thanks Clem.

When do you give them to Luke and what does he say?

• You replied to the wrong person.

DoubleJump posted: »

If you decided to keep the pills (not give them to Luke) Clem just forgets about them through the rest of the game. I mean c'mon she could u

• Lemoncakes is secretly a die-hard Jane fan

He's trying to paint Kenny fans in a negative light, so that more people will flock over to Jane's side xD

• That's OK. Watching her fall in under the weight of her own wh*?€b@g idiocy never to return should be almost as gratifying.

dojo32161 posted: »

You can't watch her die, she just doesn't come up, and you don't see her die.

• edited September 2014

After Clem steals the radio in Episode 3, when the group is discussing who should take the radio to Luke, something falling can be heard and when the group looks towards the shutter door you can barely see Luke walking by.

Update: fallandir has proven my comment to be false, please ignore.

• Checked.

Alt text

Alt text

It's Hank.

After Clem steals the radio in Episode 3, when the group is discussing who should take the radio to Luke, something falling can be heard and

• oh.... well this is embarrassing

fallandir posted: »

Checked. It's Hank.

• Don't worry, friend. Nothing bad happened. :)

oh.... well this is embarrassing

• Sarah's voice: "That's not Luke!"

Someone has stated that in the past, so I went to check if that was true. Believe me, I've watched the scene in at least half a dozen videos and even replayed that part just to be absolutely sure. It's just a random, unnamed Howe's guard

After Clem steals the radio in Episode 3, when the group is discussing who should take the radio to Luke, something falling can be heard and

• Yeah, fallandir has proven me wrong.

Sarah's voice: "That's not Luke!" Someone has stated that in the past, so I went to check if that was true. Believe me, I've watched the

• Well, at least I learned he has a name and it's Hank, the same guy Tavia was talking to...

Yeah, fallandir has proven me wrong.

• I'm pretty sure Molly says that's the stupidest idea she's ever heard if you suggest that, then she says you should sneak in instead so really there's only 2 options disguised as 3.

Golthar posted: »

What happens if you choose to be diplomatic?

• Can anyone post a picture?

• edited September 2014

:( Poor Nick, just can't catch a break in a bucket.

In "All that Remains" when you first meet the cabin group and Clem just wakes up, if you don't choose anything Rebecca will try to grab the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.