Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I know, bro. It's like over 500 Pages, lol, ugh. but yeah, I have to see something before I start Ch.5.

Yeah, I like this amount too. Damn, thats a lot of reading that you are going to be doing! Enjoy reading your creation! Are you reading for your own amusement, or do you have a purpose for re-reading?

• Alt text

Majority of the choices kill me everytime I would have to win the lotto to still be alive now XD

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Second Half Of Chapter 4 If Star told the RV group to wait until morning, a few bandits would sneak up up to them whi

• Lol, but you did survive for a very long time. You were lucky, real lucky... for a while. B^]

Markd4547 posted: »

Majority of the choices kill me everytime I would have to win the lotto to still be alive now XD

• pls wat

TDMshadowCP posted: »

pls

• pls talk more in italics?

k

ComingSoon posted: »

pls wat

• pls mak dis a comix

pls wat

• why are you always talking in italics breh

its scurry

BlueShadiw posted: »

pls talk more in italics? k

• pluz

pls mak dis a comix

• how bout nu.

why are you always talking in italics breh its scurry

• how bout ye

how bout nu.

• how bout Soon

how bout ye

• Soon being now

how bout Soon

• shedaw, y u do dis

pls mak dis a comix

• Teeltael Gaems Soon

muhahahhaha

Soon being now

• NUUUUUUUUUUU

Teeltael Gaems Soon muhahahhaha

• guilty y u so badass in da stori

shedaw, y u do dis

• neh aye ahm badasserer

guilty y u so badass in da stori

• gory pls

Gary-Oak posted: »

neh aye ahm badasserer

• Jesus Christ I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do. Now to remember what pg. that I read last...

• Um, if I remember correctly, probably a bit before the RV group reached the junkyard?

Jesus Christ I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do. Now to remember what pg. that I read last...

• Thanks! It seems the last pg. I was on was 60 (I think I missed some/a lot of votes). Right now I'm at the part after WTD death.

Um, if I remember correctly, probably a bit before the RV group reached the junkyard?

• Ah, okay. You're close to the ending, then. B^]

Yeah, haha, but I'll start Ch.5 this week, don't know what day, but definitely this week.

Thanks! It seems the last pg. I was on was 60 (I think I missed some/a lot of votes). Right now I'm at the part after WTD death.

• Goddamn Pro you went out in bang (literally and figuratively) with Chapter 4. Can't wait for the beginnings of Chapter 5. RIP to all those who have died. Night peeps!

Ah, okay. You're close to the ending, then. B^] Yeah, haha, but I'll start Ch.5 this week, don't know what day, but definitely this week.

• I got bored, @LeeTheProfessional

Alt text

Incase you can't read it:

Pru: Lel ur choices

Blu: Pru pls

• Pru pls

I got bored, @LeeTheProfessional Incase you can't read it: Pru: Lel ur choices Blu: Pru pls

• Pru Pls

I got bored, @LeeTheProfessional Incase you can't read it: Pru: Lel ur choices Blu: Pru pls

• Alt text

• Pru pls

• So, this was the "speech" I wrote for when Tobi was about to die. Too bad Shadow wasn't there, but this is what he would of said

"SHUT UP, TOBI! You had this coming from the very beginning. What was this community of yours? You made us do all your work while your lazy ass just commanded us. We are the real survivors, not you."

Thankfully Pro added just a tiny bit of it.

."Shadow told me that you didn't do anything but sit on your lazy ass while you forced everyone to do all the work. What type of leader are you, Tobi?

• Going to see where I left off, and then start Ch.5. But I did say that it was going to be the shortest chapter, so there might not be that many votes.

How do you think Shadow's character would have been if he joined Tobi?

What do you think will happen with the mansion group?

Star, Scarlet and Juicy will return this chapter. What do you think will happen with them?

• "Oh boy, I can't wait to catch up on FotD!"

Alt text

• I'm not quite sure he would be ALIVE if he joined Tobi at this point :L

They'll relocate to another place.

They'll meet the original group, somehow. They must. XD

Going to see where I left off, and then start Ch.5. But I did say that it was going to be the shortest chapter, so there might not be that m

• Lol, I would have left Shadow alive if he joined Tobi. He would have probably managed to escape, and then he would have his own side story in Ch.5.

I'm not quite sure he would be ALIVE if he joined Tobi at this point :L They'll relocate to another place. They'll meet the original group, somehow. They must. XD

• Maybe hardened then?

My thought process was that why would an even crazier Carver keep a Ben around?

But I guess:

Alt text

Lol, I would have left Shadow alive if he joined Tobi. He would have probably managed to escape, and then he would have his own side story in Ch.5.

• edited September 2014

Tobi would have taught Shadow about survival of the fittest. He would have brainwashed him into hating the world, and hardened him as well. Shadow would have stopped caring about people, and start to become evil. He would have seen Tobi as a new father figure, and he would have been Tobi's protégé. Basically, Shadow would have slowly start turning into Tobi.

This is what I wanted, because I thought it would have been more interesting, but you guys voted differently.

Maybe hardened then? My thought process was that why would an even crazier Carver keep a Ben around? But I guess:

• stopped caring about people

seen Tobi as a new father figure

Tobi's protégé

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Damn, @TDMshadowCP ! You'd be pretty badass and probably take over after Tobi died. xD

Tobi would have taught Shadow about survival of the fittest. He would have brainwashed him into hating the world, and hardened him as well.

• But, it also would have led to Rafoli dying a lot sooner, and maybe even Guilty as well.

stopped caring about people seen Tobi as a new father figure Tobi's protégé Damn, @TDMshadowCP ! You'd be pretty badass and probably take over after Tobi died. xD

• The choices, the choices

None I can deal with XD

But, it also would have led to Rafoli dying a lot sooner, and maybe even Guilty as well.

• "God dammit!" ~Kenny 205

But, it also would have led to Rafoli dying a lot sooner, and maybe even Guilty as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.