Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited September 2014

What do you guys think if I make a comic style fan fiction? xD

Alt text

• HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWAZING @LEGENDARY12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU DO IT???????!!?!? DAMN IT WAS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Legendary12 posted: »

This video is just.... effing amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuS9eRacos

• I know right! I didn't make it though, this video is meant to be after the "leave with Kenny" ending, It was so damn well done. If season 3 doesn't have Clem and Kenny I will just consider that vid canon :)

jamex1223 posted: »

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWAZING @LEGENDARY12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU DO IT???????!!?!? DAMN IT WAS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

• I know it was awesome! and damn I love how he or she did the emotions on the character, when clem put her hat and when she seemed worried and when they talked.

I know right! I didn't make it though, this video is meant to be after the "leave with Kenny" ending, It was so damn well done. If season 3 doesn't have Clem and Kenny I will just consider that vid canon

• reason I posted it here is because barely anyone saw this video and it just kind of got lost in the forums.

jamex1223 posted: »

I know it was awesome! and damn I love how he or she did the emotions on the character, when clem put her hat and when she seemed worried and when they talked.

• Alt text some kind of fan art

• :D Drew them a few days/weeks ago. Hope you like them. :) :P

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I think that video was OK. It's not may ending tho. :/

reason I posted it here is because barely anyone saw this video and it just kind of got lost in the forums.

• Wait! In that video @Legendary21 posted, Clem was barefooted inside the cabin. There is a barefoot option for Clem in the game files? And we need to see hatless Clem more often.

• edited September 2014

I have no idea if there is a barefooted option, looks like there might be from the video. And yea Clem looks hairy looks really puffy and different with no hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuS9eRacos

eRock92 posted: »

Wait! In that video @Legendary21 posted, Clem was barefooted inside the cabin. There is a barefoot option for Clem in the game files? And we need to see hatless Clem more often.

• This is not a piece of fanart...but I don't know where to post it. I change the lyrics of "COULD WE START AGAIN PLEASE" in Jesus Christ Superstar a little bit, for Lee and Clem. And here it is: (I'm not a native English speaker so it may sound weird...Any advise will be sweet!)

CLEM

I've been living to see you.

Dying to see you, but it shouldn't be like this.

This was unexpected,

What do I do now?

Could we start again, please?

I've been very confident, so far.

Now for the first time, I know I'm going wrong.

Hurry up and tell me,

This is just a dream.

Oh could we start again, please?

LEE

I think you've made it well enough.

You've even gone through more than any adult could endure.

To you nothing is frightening,

you could beat them all.

So you could start a new start, alone.

CLEM/LEE

I've been living to see you./I've been living to see you.

Dying to see you, /Dying to see you,

but it shouldn't be like this. / but it has to be like this.

This was unexpected,

What do I do now?

Could we start again, please? / You could start a new start, alone.

LEE/CLEM

I think you've made it well enough.

You've even gone through more than any adult could endure.

To you nothing is frightening, / But this is still frightening,

you could beat them all. / I cannot go without you.

So you could start a new start, alone. /So could we start again, please?

CLEM

Could we start again please?(Repeat 5 times)

• edited September 2014

@eRock92 @Legendary12 I think it's probably just an edit. Not sure though. Characters don't usually take their clothes off or even change them (the survivors are probably pretty stinky then XD). It feels awkward to see Clem swimming or sleeping with her hat on, must be glued to her head. XD Telltale probably makes them like that so they don't have to swap models every now and then.

eRock92 posted: »

Wait! In that video @Legendary21 posted, Clem was barefooted inside the cabin. There is a barefoot option for Clem in the game files? And we need to see hatless Clem more often.

• edited September 2014
  • Hatless Clem, is the best Clem. :)

Alt text

• Clem with hat, is the real Clem :)

Hatless Clem, is the best Clem.

• @WillyTheSeal

But Clem without hat is so cute!

Clem with hat, is the real Clem

• edited September 2014

@ChuckTheLizard

Hatless Clem is missing her signature hat though! It was given from her dad and has Lee's blood :D

Cool drawing none the less :)

@WillyTheSeal But Clem without hat is so cute!

• So much talented people here. :)

• @WillyTheSeal

Thanks mate! :D

@ChuckTheLizard Hatless Clem is missing her signature hat though! It was given from her dad and has Lee's blood Cool drawing none the less

• edited September 2014

@ChuckTheLizard I like your profile photo :)

@WillyTheSeal But Clem without hat is so cute!

• @ClementineTheGirl

Thank ya! :)

@ChuckTheLizard I like your profile photo

• Ah, I love this ending with Lee.

Alt text

Deviantart

• edited September 2014

Dark_Star What could have been could not have been...

Dark_Star posted: »

Ah, I love this ending with Lee. Deviantart

• edited September 2014

Luke: When I look at Kenny now, he just... he seems broken... and broken people get reckless.

Clementine: You're wrong. Kenny's stronger than anyone. He tries to protect us.

Alt text

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kenny-The-Walking-Dead-482101255

• P.S. If the ending with Lee was real, then Clem wouldn't be shot, LEE would. x)

Dark_Star posted: »

Ah, I love this ending with Lee. Deviantart

• I realise this is not the usual kind of fan art, but I have spent over 10 hours making this body armor for Clementine and I wanted to share it with you people.

Alt text

Alt text

• edited September 2014

Sheriff Clem :) If only she had it on when Arvo shot her...

Honzian posted: »

I realise this is not the usual kind of fan art, but I have spent over 10 hours making this body armor for Clementine and I wanted to share it with you people.

• @The-Flix Jesus Christ, that's awesome.

The-Flix posted: »

Luke: When I look at Kenny now, he just... he seems broken... and broken people get reckless. Clementine: You're wrong. Kenny's stronger than anyone. He tries to protect us. http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kenny-The-Walking-Dead-482101255

• edited September 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Seriously, why does Clementine look so much more bada$$ without her hat? I really wish she could have taken it off in game. If Clem is indeed in Season 3, I want her hatless or at least have her hat tucked by her belt when she doesn't need it on.

• edited September 2014

@Super Mustache Man should credit @Clem_Everett

• Yay! No plagerism!

@Super Mustache Man should credit @Clem_Everett

• edited September 2014

@lee4life Artists deserve to be credited with their work :)

lee4life posted: »

This is awesome

• Yeah sorry about that I joined the forum yesterday
    All the credit to clemeverett

Sign in to comment in this discussion.