Comments

• u ruined it

AWESOMEO posted: »

(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

• (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

• (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง master your donger, master the enemy (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

• WHAT THE HELL XD

(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง master your donger, master the enemy (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

• Well, I was in the middle of the next part, but I have to go somewhere now, heh. So I'll put it up later.

ayy lmao

damn bby you good lookin

• What? Someone payed you to do another contract?

Well, I was in the middle of the next part, but I have to go somewhere now, heh. So I'll put it up later. ayy lmao damn bby you good lookin

• bby damn you lookin good

Well, I was in the middle of the next part, but I have to go somewhere now, heh. So I'll put it up later. ayy lmao damn bby you good lookin

• damn bby you good lookin

bby damn you lookin good

• wobble wobble

You can move, but not too far, you'll be slow, and adding your weight to the leg will be bad. You can hop around, but it won't be fast, heh.

• damn

damn bby you good lookin

• don't forget these bro.

Alt text

• Alt text

• So many junior Twistees

So little time

• edited September 2014

>:)

BlueShadiw posted: »

So many junior Twistees So little time ...

• Alt text

• edited September 2014

Puncake32

(!) We should take him with us. One of you put him out of his misery, and another should help them bring his corpse back here.

I watched as Jewf's walker corpse kept heading towards us. Jon spoke up."We should take him with us. One of you put him out of his misery, and another should help them bring his corpse back."

"Okay... Guilty, wanna help me out?" I asked him.

"Sure, I'll watch your back." He replied.

"Wait a minute, if we're taking Jewf's corpse back with us, then we should take Fan's, Broken's and Noncy's. What about CiD, Gustav, Rafoli and CSB?" WtW asked us.

"Hmm... look, I have an idea, get Broken and Fan into the back of the SUV. Me and Puncake will get Jewf, that's the most that can fit. There's too many walkers around, and we can't get to the others just yet. But trust me, we'll come back for them another time." Guilty told her.

"But we can't just leave them here..." She said.

"Just trust me. I know what I'm doing." Guilty told her.

"Alright, then. You heard him, WtW. Puncake and Guilty will get Jewf. Shadow, you help WtW get Fan and Broken into the back of the SUV. I'll keep an eye out while you guys are doing that." Jon told us."Also, you didn't mention Pro... how was it when you guys got there?"

"There was nothing left..." Guilty replied.

Jon looked down."Shit..." He looked back up at us."Okay... just get the bodies and let's go. I'm starting to feel a bit sick, to be honest."

"Here, guys." WtW said while handing me her knife."Use it so you won't make any noise."

I grabbed the knife and then looked at Guilty. We were ready, we headed out to the parking lot and Jewf noticed, he started going after Guilty."Okay... just distract him for a bit, I'll finish him off." I told Guilty.

"Got it..." He told me. He focused on Jewf's walker corpse."Sorry, man... but we have to do this. We're going to take you back to ATR... she needs this." Guilty said.

Jewf's walker corpse had it's hands out and started following Guilty while he moved back. I had the knife ready and then moved closer. I snuck up behind him and then jabbed the knife into the back of his head. He stopped moving and then he fell down when I pulled the knife out."Damn... you don't know how difficult that was for me, Jewf..." I said to him.

Guilty started to lift him up."C'mon, help me." I looked back, and the walkers were getting closer. I lifted Jewf's legs and me and Guilty started taking him back to the woods.

Once we reached the woods, we noticed that Fan's corpse was already in the back. We placed Jewf inside and then Jon spoke up."Help the other's with Broken's body. The walkers behind you guys look hungry, we'll need to leave ASAP." Jon said to us.

We ran over to where Broken was."WtW told me that she was with her in the woods. That CS guy shot her in the head, but I got revenge." Guilty told me.

"Yeah, it's what you had to do, man." I said as we approached the other two. We saw WtW and Shadow trying to bring Broken's corpse back."Hey! We'll take care of this, go back to Jon and help him get into the SUV. We placed Jewf in the back as well." I told the two.

"Okay!" Shadow replied. Me and Guilty grabbed Broken's corpse, and the other two started running back to Jon. After about two minutes, we reached the SUV and then started placing Broken's corpse into the back.

We noticed the walkers getting closer to us."Shit. Time to go." I said, and me and Guilty got into the car."Alright, hold on, guys. We'll get to the mansion around noon. We'll explain what happened to everyone when we get there." I told them. I started driving and heading out of the woods. We made it onto the road and I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Jon in the reflection. He was starting to look a bit pale."How are you feeling, Jon?" I asked.

He took off his glasses, and rubbed his eyes."I'm... I'm okay." He says while looking back at me."Whatever happens... just get me back to the mansion. I'd rather be buried there, then in some random location."

"Don't say that, Jon. We'll make it to the mansion in time. You'll be fine." Shadow told him.

"You guys should get some rest. It'll be a while until we get there." I told them.

"What if I turn when you guys are sleeping?" Jon asked us.

"I'll be awake, so I'll... I'll finish the job if I have to. I'll wake the others to warn them as well." I told him.

"I'll try to stay up, I don't want to risk it." Guilty said to me. He turned to look at Jon."No offense."

"Heh, I don't blame you, Guilty." Jon replied.

"Just try to get some sleep, y'all. Don't worry too much." I told them. I turned to look at WtW in the passenger seat, and I noticed that she was crying a bit. I turned to look back the road, everything had gone wrong. Tobi was dead and the war was over, but it didn't feel like a victory. We lost a lot of people, and it seemed like our bad luck wasn't going to end anytime soon. I just hoped we could get Jon back to the mansion in time...

BadassScarlet- 4 Months in

"Okay, Juicy. Just watch my back, I'm going to check inside." I told Juicy while heading into an abandoned supermarket.

"I'll cover you, don't worry." She says with a smile.

"I'll go around to the back, we'll meet in the middle. Just be careful in there." Star tells me while walking to the back.

After deciding to stay with the two, we had been moving from place to place, just trying to survive with whatever we could find. We still had some food and supplies left, but we needed to find some more. I entered the supermarket, and the place was deserted. I turned around and motioned my hand for Juicy to come in."Okay, seems empty. I think I'd feel safer if you just watch the door from in here." I told her.

"Yeah, I can do that. Just see what you can find, I'll shout if I see anything." Juicy replies.

I nod my head, and then turn around. I move forward and start looking for anything we could take. The shelves were pretty much empty, almost everything was gone. Some of this stuff was expired, and other items were useless. I walked down different aisles, but I couldn't find anything good. I entered another aisle and I was finally able to find a can of beans."Jeez, is that it?" I asked myself. I looked around, but it was the only one left."Guess this will have to do." I said and put it in my bag. I walked back out and spotted Star.

"Find anything?" He asked.

"Just one can of beans. Seems like scavengers have taken everything in here, there's pretty much nothing left." I said to him.

Star looked down and then sighed."Want to keep checking, or should we just keep moving? I don't know if we'll find anything here, but doesn't hurt to check, I guess." I looked down and started thinking. We still had some food and supplies left, this place seemed empty, and it looked like the sun was going to go down soon. We needed to find a place to stay, but maybe looking some more for something might not be a bad idea. I wasn't sure...

1) Let's keep looking. Maybe we might find something.

2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• 2) It'll get dark soon. Get some shelter, yo.

That moment when you're trying to sleep, but then you see Pro's post.

Shit. Time to go

Puncake32 (!) We should take him with us. One of you put him out of his misery, and another should help them bring his corpse back here.

• 1) Let's keep looking. Maybe we might find something.

Puncake32 (!) We should take him with us. One of you put him out of his misery, and another should help them bring his corpse back here.

• 2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

• 1( pls

Im finnaly going with the majority for what i BELIVE is a good choice

• 1( pls

Just making sure it counts

• Hmm, pretty even as of now. Let's see what happens later.

Lord_EAA posted: »

1( pls Just making sure it counts

• 2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. Who knows what is hiding in a place like this.

• edited September 2014

We need to make sure. Maybe there's a shrek cereal left... CEREAL! AYY LMAO!

• 2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

Too risky, ayy lmao

• edited September 2014

So far the votes are dead even

:P

EDIT: 1 has 7 votes while 2 now has 8 :D

EDIT: Tied again...

EDIT: 2 is winning by 1 point

EDIT: Nope. Tied again. ffs

EDIT: 2 is leading by 1 point...yet again XD

EDIT: 2 leading by 2 points now :)

EDIT: 2 is still leading, but by 1 point now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.