Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I heard that there were some implications of the horde scene originally opening up with a choice on what group member to run towards.

May have been interesting if they followed that up, and made who you were traveling with at the start determinant.

This was a deleted sequence from 'In Harm's Way' during the herd escape. Personally, I thought they should have kept it in. There is an unus

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2014

Seems interesting. Go with Rebecca and Jane and get chewed out by Kenny and have conversations with the main group, go with Luke, Sarah and Nick (determinant) and do something else. Might have added some meaning to Nick's demise.

Mikejames posted: »

I heard that there were some implications of the horde scene originally opening up with a choice on what group member to run towards. May

• In S1E3 when Lee tells Clementine Duck is bit she say's I don't feel good. In S2E2 if you tell Walter the truth about Matthew he will say I don't feel good.

• Carver ate up an apple, while the group was starving in the yard.

Alt text

Alt text

Guess he lost his taste for berries.

• Or prevented it altogether. (I can dream)

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems interesting. Go with Rebecca and Jane and get chewed out by Kenny and have conversations with the main group, go with Luke, Sarah and Nick (determinant) and do something else. Might have added some meaning to Nick's demise.

• Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Carver ate up an apple, while the group was starving in the yard. Guess he lost his taste for berries.

• After Kenny stopped the truck after he spotted the road was blocked in "No Going Back," it seems like Jane was about to apologize, but Kenny cut her off to check for gas. Man, Season 2 could have ended on a sweeter... well, less bitter note...

• Also, Kenny does care about everyone when he does that stop. He asks Jane if she's ok. Which is nice of him since they we're fighting seconds ago.

But also, just when Kenny leaves Jane continues to call Kenny and asshole and all that.

eRock92 posted: »

After Kenny stopped the truck after he spotted the road was blocked in "No Going Back," it seems like Jane was about to apologize, but Kenny cut her off to check for gas. Man, Season 2 could have ended on a sweeter... well, less bitter note...

• Telltale always reuse their models, so I highly doubt it.

I DOUBT MANY PEOPLE KNOW THIS In Season 1 Episode 2 When Lee and Danny St. John go into the woods to look for the bandits that shot Mark

• [Throw up a mouthful of water onto my PC screen]

• Perhaps Alvin steals one in order to piss Carver off. So the fate of that apple is determined.

Carver ate up an apple, while the group was starving in the yard. Guess he lost his taste for berries.

• True. If you shoot him, he even says that he's scared of dying.

Dragonleaf posted: »

Not necessarily how he feels. If you let him kill Jane and then say "Are you okay?" He will respond with "Eh...I'll live." I don't think Kenny is the type of person to commit suicide.

• I remember Lee says Clem & Kat "get along well with each other" and Kenny "looks like an okey buddy" or something like that...

Golthar posted: »

Also, if you are far enough from certain character's during the morning scene at Hershel's farm, you can "look" at them and Lee will say his thoughts about them.

• Do yiu think death is joke? Huh?!

It's just a joke, don't need to be a jerk.

• edited September 2014

Yep.

Also, after Hershel tells him what they'll actually do, she shakes her head like "You fucking serious?!?"

• If you break the ice. Bonnie will survive. :oooooo

• In 104, when Kenny asked what question the group wanted to hear (good or bad), if Lee stays silent, Kenny will say something like: "Guess that was too tough a question for ya" with dafuq Lee, get your shit together face.

• Maybe he tried to juice it.

24601 posted: »

Perhaps Alvin steals one in order to piss Carver off. So the fate of that apple is determined.

• Alt text

Maybe he tried to juice it.

• Alt text

early concept art, sorry if posted already.

• death is not joke but keeping talking about it is one.

Do yiu think death is joke? Huh?!

• I'm so glad that Luke and Nick exchange their appearance...

Ellias posted: »

• regardless, nick is still hot.

I'm so glad that Luke and Nick exchange their appearance...

• Yes, yes he is.

regardless, nick is still hot.

• Exactly~!

regardless, nick is still hot.

• edited September 2014

If you drop Ben and when Clem ask you about it you choose to tell her that Ben wanted you to leave him so that others would not be in danger, Clem will say that Ben always thinks about others before thinking about himself, and her mom tells her that it means he's a good person.

It really hurts me to hear Clem say that, man.

• Clem really liked Ben...

If you drop Ben and when Clem ask you about it you choose to tell her that Ben wanted you to leave him so that others would not be in danger

• The first day she met him, she pulled him naturally away from the argument into the group. The last night she was with him (in crawford), she stood up for him so that he won't be abandoned. Even through he fled away from her when she need help in the street, she still cared so much about him.

...Jesus, I just wanted to say that Clem takes Ben as an important friend... But there seems to be some romantic pink bubbles rising around now...

Clem really liked Ben...

• Where did you find this?

• Also, Jane put her knife away right before Kenny attacked her.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Also, Kenny does care about everyone when he does that stop. He asks Jane if she's ok. Which is nice of him since they we're fighting seconds ago. But also, just when Kenny leaves Jane continues to call Kenny and asshole and all that.

• tumblr

Where did you find this?

• If you don't axe the zombie that soon after falls on top of Clementine in the herd at the start of 204, someone from Howe's will just shoot it moments before it bites her.

• After Alvin's death, Luke seems to start taking more concern for Rebecca. It is mentioned he stayed with her when they started walking through the herd, later when they find the two jugs of water he says that they will save all of it for Rebecca, When Rebecca seems a bit worried about taking care of the baby after it was born, Luke will go over and comfort her, and if Clem stays silent when the group argues about if they should stay or leave the observation deck the next day, Rebecca will say they should go and then Luke will change is mind, showing he based his opinion off of Rebecca's well being.

• That really hurts my feels....

If you drop Ben and when Clem ask you about it you choose to tell her that Ben wanted you to leave him so that others would not be in danger

• edited November 2014

In S1 EP2, while Mark and Larry are working on the fence, Larry says to Mark," I got 60 cents in my pocket, if you'll shut up and quit being such a pansy". Later after Larry is killed in the meat locker and is searched for coins, he does have 60 cents in his pocket. (2 quarters 1 dime)

In S1 EP2, it is later revealed that the bear trap Ben's music teacher was caught in was from the St. Johns.

• Both Nick and Luke seem to be at least 5 years older. There's no way I'd believe that Luke was 27. But then again, how many times did S2's story get rewritten since that concept art was made?

• be some romantic pink bubbles rising around now...

wat

The first day she met him, she pulled him naturally away from the argument into the group. The last night she was with him (in crawford), sh

• Whatever he did, wherever he goes, she will be there, standing up for him... (LOL)

be some romantic pink bubbles rising around now... wat

• I spread my ass cheeks for 'the Dee'

Dee is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.