The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Maybe you guys should just PM each other the chat link. Seems like someone is always bothering you guys.

ComingSoon posted: »

There was someone in the Chatzy who named themselves that and had previously repeatedly bashed me verbally along with Raging Blades and Gary

• edited September 2014

Some guy used it as a username in the chat, and I won't rest until I find them. Apparently I played Salem with them so here are the possible candidates.

@AllThatRemains, @Clubremix_Guetta, @dojo32161, @GOUSTTTT, @Gustav_Kenny, @JonGon, @PasswordSuck, @Rafoli, and @sardines

AWESOMEO posted: »

WHAT XD

• Wait what? What do you mean by that?

Maybe you guys should just PM each other the chat link. Seems like someone is always bothering you guys.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I lol'd ^

• So good! Especially the one with ham, sausage and bacon.

Rockworm posted: »

I need one of those ALWAYS!

• edited September 2014

Gay fish yo

Lol, he forgot what a dollar looks like.

• The Console War is getting crazy xD

Alt text

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Console War is getting crazy xD

• I don't think it's a user, maybe.... :(

Some guy used it as a username in the chat, and I won't rest until I find them. Apparently I played Salem with them so here are the possible

• First it was that Shel person, and now this person. It could be the same guy or girl. And when you guys post the link on here, anyone can join so maybe you guys should PM each other the chat link, see if that works.

Wait what? What do you mean by that?

• No, he is. He confirmed it, I'm pretty damn sure.

I don't think it's a user, maybe....

• Haha, that's Kanye!

Gay fish yo

• Dat dancing titan tho

I lol'd ^

• How?

coughdeathtoxbonecough

The Console War is getting crazy xD

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Means that you shouldn't post the URL to the chatroom on a public forum, to keep out "pests".

Wait what? What do you mean by that?

• Whatever, some of them just like to dick around sometimes, don't take much offence to it :c

What did the guy/gal say?

No, he is. He confirmed it, I'm pretty damn sure.

• Lord of the Fallen is 900p, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare developers are struggling to develop the game on it and the System got its 4th price cut in the same year in the UK. Shit is crazy bruh.

How? coughdeathtoxbonecough

• Everytime I hear that name I remember that disgusting secret he posted here

Some guy used it as a username in the chat, and I won't rest until I find them. Apparently I played Salem with them so here are the possible

• I wasn't around for Shel. And I was inviting anyone in to have a peaceful chat and a funny, silly/stupid roleplay. Not my fault, I'm new to the Chatzy shit. They just joined and when we asked who they were they said "ComingSoon". And then about 4 of them became that name and repeatedly said "it lying" and "I'm the real Coming" and shit like that, all the while I'm here yelling at them, BEGGING them to stop. After they thought I was gone they revealed themselves as Gary-Oak and Raging_Blades. "Raging_Boner" never revealed himself and we're trying to find him. I've just gotten over a pretty rocky bump in my life, too. That didn't help matters. I just wanted to have a little fun because I KNEW and hopefully, still KNOW no one here is assholes. I hoped and knew it would go smoothly because we're a nice community.

First it was that Shel person, and now this person. It could be the same guy or girl. And when you guys post the link on here, anyone can join so maybe you guys should PM each other the chat link, see if that works.

• I don't really give a shit about COD :[D

Lord of the Fallen is 900p, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare developers are struggling to develop the game on it and the System got its 4th price cut in the same year in the UK. Shit is crazy bruh.

• STOP WITH THE PICTURES OF FOOD!

Need one of these right now...

• After "dicking around" they were all weird and shit. It's hard to describe. But they said "I never knew CS was so harsh" basically rigt after they "dicked around". So I'm totally recontemplating it all. -_-

Whatever, some of them just like to dick around sometimes, don't take much offence to it :c What did the guy/gal say?

• This is why I love Jean:

Alt text

Dat dancing titan tho

• Don't let people over the internet get to you. It's not worth your time.

I wasn't around for Shel. And I was inviting anyone in to have a peaceful chat and a funny, silly/stupid roleplay. Not my fault, I'm new to

• DX

Everytime I hear that name I remember that disgusting secret he posted here

• ^

Don't let people over the internet get to you. It's not worth your time.

• Lol it was nice knowing you.

I don't really give a shit about COD :[D

• Hmm, don't let it bother you, man. You just have to not give a fuck about things that don't even matter. Next time just don't let it get to you, it's just stupid jokes don't worry about it.

I wasn't around for Shel. And I was inviting anyone in to have a peaceful chat and a funny, silly/stupid roleplay. Not my fault, I'm new to

• But 2 were pretty good friends of mine here. The other one very obviously knew me enough to know my personality and me pretty well. Normal people wouldn't phase me. But people here that I know and like well do phase me.

Don't let people over the internet get to you. It's not worth your time.

• Nah, man. Because one day when you get a hungry man on a hero, you'll thank me.

STOP WITH THE PICTURES OF FOOD!

• You like fish sticks?

Gay fish yo

• LOL, don't get me wrong, I like the game, I just stopped taking much interest in it since last year xD

Lol it was nice knowing you.

• I've been not giving a fuck for like the past 4 months of the shit in my life. My close friends irl are being damn dicks to me for no reason at all. I am really fucking sick. I'm really stressed in school in ways you can't imagine. It may have been jokes, but I misunderstood it. It seemed like legitimate insults to me, so I did what I needed and tried to get them to stop. Forgive me for not giving a fuck.

Hmm, don't let it bother you, man. You just have to not give a fuck about things that don't even matter. Next time just don't let it get to you, it's just stupid jokes don't worry about it.

• How many people know you enough here that you are having a hard time figuring out who it was?

But 2 were pretty good friends of mine here. The other one very obviously knew me enough to know my personality and me pretty well. Normal people wouldn't phase me. But people here that I know and like well do phase me.

• k slop

• I know lots of people well enough. Lots of people apparently know me well enough. I haven't the slightest clue who it could be. They didn't give any hints or anything.

How many people know you enough here that you are having a hard time figuring out who it was?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.