Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• I dunno if this counts as fanart but I think it's amazing. XD

Alt text

DeviantArt

• Look at Kenny's fucking face!

Vaxij posted: »

I dunno if this counts as fanart but I think it's amazing. XD DeviantArt

• Kenny's face is freaking me out..

• Lmao Kenny what happened to you?!

xDDD. This is why we don't do drugs.

• Kenny's face!

Alt text

Other than that, it's pretty good! :)

• Omg Kenny! :,D

• Alt text

I hate math.

• Juicebox will help!

Hazzer posted: »

I hate math.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

@Tinni I love that song, nice art :[D

Tinni posted: »

Hello Darkness my old friend... (credits to concubot on Deviantart)

• I remember that cute smile Clem gave Luke when he gave her the bowl of food. :> So I decided to draw that scene.

Alt text

Alt text

Sorry. It looks pretty bad in picture quality.

• @ChuckTheLizard

Awesome as always, never stop drawing! :p

I remember that cute smile Clem gave Luke when he gave her the bowl of food. :> So I decided to draw that scene. Sorry. It looks pretty bad in picture quality.

• i'm crying..... :'(

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• @Hazzer

Thnk you! I will never stop drawing. :D

Hazzer posted: »

@ChuckTheLizard Awesome as always, never stop drawing!

• Made this as a plug for my fanfic, Into The Fray: Season Two, though I recommend reading Season One first.

Alt text

• edited September 2014

--Double post--

• I got too lazy to shade in her hair lol.

Alt text

• edited September 2014

JakeSt123 Made this as a ad/plug for my fanfic, Into The Fray: Season Two. I recommend reading Season 1 first, though. /plug.

Kinda made it to be like the key-art for the real game. I kind of overdo stuff when it comes to fanfics.

It looks really cool =D I like it! How did you make it anyway?

Btw your fic, it's on the 400 days characters right? I think I might check it out.

JakeSt123 posted: »

--Double post--

• edited September 2014

It looks really cool =D I like it! How did you make it anyway? Btw your fic, it's on the 400 days characters right? I think I might check it out.

Yeah, Season 1 starts with the 400 days characters when Carver's camp gets overrun and the weeks following it.

Also I made it in 3DS max after a couple of days learning how to rip models.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

JakeSt123 Made this as a ad/plug for my fanfic, Into The Fray: Season Two. I recommend reading Season 1 first, though. /plug. Kinda m

• Just went past this picture with the music "warriors" by Imagine Dragons!

"Here we are, don't turn away now,
    we are the WARRIORS that built this town
    from dust."

Epic lel

deviantART

• Alt text
    Hey sweet pea , I heard you were hungry

• Yeah, Season 1 starts with the 400 days characters when Carver's camp gets overrun and the weeks following it.

Also I made it in 3DS max after a couple of days learning how to rip models.

Oh cool! =D then I'll make sure to read that too.

It looks really cool =D I like it! How did you make it anyway? Btw your fic, it's on the 400 days characters right? I think I might check it

• ohh that be cool a dlc of the 400 days continuation

Made this as a plug for my fanfic, Into The Fray: Season Two, though I recommend reading Season One first.

• Woah lee is very kind thats some shredded wheat with blueberrys on top very classy food in the zombie apocalypse

lee4life posted: »

Hey sweet pea , I heard you were hungry

• @JakeSt123, that's cool. I might have to read that one day. That pic got me thinking. What if Clem runs into Vince and Becca in the future? Those two will be the only survivors of Carver's camp, besides Clem, AJ, and determinant Kenny/Jane. Clem doesn't remember them, but they remember Clem. They somewhat blame Clem because she was involved (maybe based on what Carver told them about her). Clem has to work with them in Season 3 even though she knows they will kill her if given a reason and a chance, especially Becca for loosing her sister. Hopefully I didn't just spoiler your fanfic without reason it.

• edited September 2014

That pic got me thinking. What if Clem runs into Vince and Becca in the future? Those two will be the only survivors of Carver's camp, besides Clem, AJ, and determinant Kenny/Jane. Clem doesn't remember them, but they remember Clem. They somewhat blame Clem because she was involved (maybe based on what Carver told them about her). Clem has to work with them in Season 3 even though she knows they will kill her if given a reason and a chance, especially Becca for loosing her sister. Hopefully I didn't just spoiler your fanfic without reason it.

In the fic Vince and Becca aren't the only two left, they're just kind of 'spotlighted' in the picture I made. I'm gonna do one for each episode of the fic so each time I do one it'll focus on another character I guess.

Also something like what you described might happen later on in Season Two in the fic, but probably not with Clem. I tend to use characters TTG forgot about or left determinant.

eRock92 posted: »

@JakeSt123, that's cool. I might have to read that one day. That pic got me thinking. What if Clem runs into Vince and Becca in the futur

• The first one is amazing! It really looks like in the Comic Book style.

deviantART Tumblr VK

• Sisterhood
    Alt text

• Alt text will be more edits on clem

• edited September 2014

"I'm proud of you." (Lee Version)

Alt text

Deviantart

• Alt text

Training to be with the men in black. So edgy.

Dark_Star posted: »

"I'm proud of you." (Lee Version) Deviantart

• edited September 2014

Drew it a few hours ago. ( Took me maybe hour/hour and a half to finish ) :D :D

Alt text

• It looks like she's 14

FetchWalker posted: »

Drew it a few hours ago. ( Took me maybe hour/hour and a half to finish )

• @FetchWalker not bad :)

• @FetchWalker

I like it. :) Nice shading dude.

• Found this.
    Alt text

• edited September 2014

Thanks. Shame I can't paint it. I'm awful at colouring them. xD XD

I can make them more cooler, but it's late and my fingers hurt. Oh and I'm a "she" dude. xD xD

OMG. Look what I found in my "drawing" folders. xD I made this in Paint I think, back in 2012/2013 when season 1 ended or when the DLC came out. I don't remember. ( I'm laughing so hard right now xD )

Alt text

@FetchWalker not bad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.