Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I loved this chapter! It was exciting to read; that ending when he grabs the random guy, dances outside and nearly runs into Rose. Perfect! :) Also, is Gwen that African American girl at the end of the 5th episode? #Gwendel See what I did there? XD

I loved this and can't wait for more!

JJwolf posted: »

Chaptr 9 "A wolf named lyla" I returned to the restaurant and sat at the bar; my waitress instantly noticed my presence, smiled and he

• I can just imagine the worry of the sisters and of Katie and Jersey :( The beginning reminds me of when I was little and stuff like that happened to my siblings or even me.

God, I love Georgie's relationship with all of his grandkids, he's such a good father and grandfather. I also love when Lyla makes her appearances :) I really hope that Hope will get better, this seems like the beginning of a rougher road ahead.

I can feel how disappointed Hope felt even when Katie said they could bake some cookies :(

Then Jersey tried to make things better :) I hope nothing bad comes out of this little trip, though.

My only question is how old each litter of rugrats is :) I don't think you specified, and obviously their still children, but I'm just curious as to the ages.

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 2 'Always one in the family' Katie was on the phone with Swineheart, while Jersey cuddled Hope close to his chest. The little

• edited September 2014

Yep. That's probably the inner Tezoth in me, I suppose. ;)

Always with the mystery, I like it. I got to recheck your list of biographies for the thirteen children later on. :)

Ha I saw what you did there. XD Anyways, her difficulty DOES have to do with powers. She does not really have a specific one. At least, ones she has not discovered yet.

• Fair enough, still looking forward to that wedding that Harmony and Tim will hopefully have!

EMMYPESS posted: »

You know, I was thinking about that one not too long ago! I've certainly got stuff like that planned, it'll be a while though, considering there's still a lot of healing to be done.

• That happened to me yesterday. Think its a glitch. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. :)

Ew so I was trying to get on the site on my account on my computer (Royally dubbed Emily, of course.) And for some reason, when this site lo

• Its a 'create your own fable' thread and you can let your imagination go wild. :) Just make a fable and write about him or her; see the various chapters from other users for examples. :) BTW, its never too late to join.

Ok can someone please explain what this thread is lol. It looks kinda fun and I wanna join (I get if its too late).

• A reminder to all: there will NOT be a Fable Storyteller Awards for this month and next month. However, I was thinking on doing more holiday/monthly challenges for October through December, so be on the lookout for those. :)

• Georgie adores being with his grandbabies; he and Lyla will make more of an apperance in this story. :) Everytime I write about these two, even with their grand kids, my heart soars and I melt. They are too damn cute!

Despite their differences, the sisters love Hope and DO worry about her condition. They are aware of the situation.

Nothing bad will happen in this story, at least nothing too serious. I'll leave it at that. :)

And as far as the ages go, that WAS something I forgot to mention in the introduction! XD The 1st litter are all 6 year olds; 2nd litter 5 years old and the 3rd litter 4 years olds. (Katie and Jersey did NOT spread the births out very well. XD) But that's how she wanted it; the girls pretty much growing up together. Kinda like what she and her sisters had.

I can just imagine the worry of the sisters and of Katie and Jersey The beginning reminds me of when I was little and stuff like that happe

• Oh! How exciting! Those sound like fun! Can't wait!

A reminder to all: there will NOT be a Fable Storyteller Awards for this month and next month. However, I was thinking on doing more holiday/monthly challenges for October through December, so be on the lookout for those.

• Sweet! Can't wait! I have the perfect Christmas Story planned out, maybe it'll coincide with the December Challenge :)

A reminder to all: there will NOT be a Fable Storyteller Awards for this month and next month. However, I was thinking on doing more holiday/monthly challenges for October through December, so be on the lookout for those.

• Yeah :/ I don't understand why it works on my sister's account and not mine, it's the same freakin' computer. I figure maybe java on my account is outdated or something, who knows. I hope it resolves itself soon :(

That happened to me yesterday. Think its a glitch. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

• It's not too late! If you've got something to contribute, do so! If not, you're also welcome to read any of the various stories you see posted on here. Mine in particular start on page one, although there was a long time where I didn't post anything so after the first few pages you might have to skip to page 15 or something but IDK, whatever you want to do :)

Ok can someone please explain what this thread is lol. It looks kinda fun and I wanna join (I get if its too late).

• Ah. You see, I was imagining them around 8 or so, but that makes more sense for me now :) Thanks!

Georgie adores being with his grandbabies; he and Lyla will make more of an apperance in this story. Everytime I write about these two, eve

• Ambrose felt the push of his three other siblings as they marched him down the corridor to their mother's room. She was resting, but the four of them very much knew that she'd wake soon, and now was the time to present their godawful idea to her.

His hand hit the wood door several times. A muffled 'Come in' was heard, and the boy ran his fingers through his hair before turning the knob.

"You can do it, Ambrose," His sister Blossom said into his ear. His body slipped passed the door frame and he slid into the dim lighted room.

"What's up, buddy?" Snow asked from her bed. She had a dozen pillows supporting her back as she sat up. A tray of untouched food was in front of her, and she patted the side of her bed as the boy made his way across the rug.

Ambrose shrugged, taking a spot near his mother. Snow reached her hand forward, touching his cheek and smiling. He was becoming very handsome, as was her other son.

"Well," Ambrose started. He was never much of a talker, most of the time his thoughts were informative but scrambled. He searched his mind for the right words to convince his mother.

"Well? Is something bothering you?" Snow asked after a minute. She was always patient with him, taking pity on his socially awkwardness every now and again.

"Well, me and the others were thinking when we were watching TV, and you know that show on that channel we watch all the time were the kids solve crimes in between each of their classes and are rewarded with cookies and milk at the end?"

"Yes, I know that show very well. You guys seem to watch it twenty-four seven."

"Well.....We were thinking and Blossom and Conner and Winter all told me to ask you if....if...."

"If? Spit it out, son."

"If we could go to mundy school until we graduate please."

Snow thought he was joking for a second. Kids say the darnedest things, who knew if he were kidding or not. When she finally stopped giggling, she saw the seriousness on Ambrose's face, as well as her three other children creeping their way into the room, eagerness on their faces.

She sighed,"Why do you want to do that?"

"Well.....well...." Ambrose began to say.

"Because we want to experience the world!" Blossom spoke up. She was much more enthusiastic about things, and very brilliant at coming up with reasons for doing things. Snow blamed it on Rose's influence.

"You guys are only eleven years old. You've got plenty of years for that to happen," Snow tried to explain.

"But moooooooom," Blossom said. "We don't stay kids forever, and we want to do things that kids do. And kids go to real school, not stupid at-home school with Mother Goose."

Snow frowned. All the children seemed to agree with Blossom's points. She rubbed the base of her neck, closing her eyes tightly to try and think about what she should do.

"Plus, Mommy, we can stay out of your hair- er, um...the tiny hairs on your head!" Conner added. Snow narrowed her eyes at her son, but shook the unintended insult off.

"I have to talk with your father," She concluded. The kids groaned, knowing that if they couldn't win their mother over, than there was no shot at getting what they wanted.

She sent them away, although Blossom lingered a moment.

"Is there something else you want to say?" Snow asked, when she realized Blossom wasn't budging.

"No ma'am," Blossom mumbles. She looks at her toes as they squeeze together, and Snow pulls her red-headed beauty of a daughter to the side of the bed.

"Listen, baby," She says, looking directly in her daughter's eyes. "I said we'll see. Doesn't mean yes, but it also doesn't mean no. Now that Daddy is back, I have to start doing things with him again. Alright? Now go wash up for dinner, I'm sure Aunt Rose has cooked something good to eat."

Blossom cheers up, planting a kiss on her mother's cheek before running out of the room to catch up to her siblings. Snow just sighs, shaking her head and finally cutting into the cooked meat on her plate.

What a handful these children are.

Wrote a chapter, because I just had to before bed :3 I'M SO FRUSTRATED!! MY computer is being stupid, so I'm using my sister's account on it, but if the problems I have don't fix by tomorrow, IDK how active I'll be considering I do EVERYTHING on my account. It'd be stupid to keep logging in and out every few minutes to answer questions while trying to work on other things and play my own videogames :L I hope you liked this chapter, there might be a few like these before I return to Miss Harmony. Expect be events to come this way soon :)

• You bet! Maybe not right away, but I'll make sure to do it soon! It'll be wonderful, don't you worry!

Fair enough, still looking forward to that wedding that Harmony and Tim will hopefully have!

• edited September 2014

Long chapter.

Act 4, The Two Princesses

Draco who is now under the control of Omnimaax prepares to kill his fellow team member Etan and Daren. However though the fierce dragon is under Omnimaax control, he is somehow resisting him.

"Daren look, do do you see that?" He's trying to fight Omnimaax's control!"

"All I see is you trying to get us killed! ETAN, let's get out of here!"

"Calm damn damn it! Just look and keep your distance, we can bring him back to his senses. We just have to refresh his memory!"

"If you insist, you crazy wolf.."

Etan stands in front of the enraged dragon and tries to talk some sense into him. He start by reminder Draco about why he chose to join this team and what he is fighting for. The dragon pauses for a moment then looks at Etan before snarling and trying to bite him with his huge jaws. This doesn't stop him, Etan continues to get through to him, but suddenly Daren mentions Draco son which causes the dragon to turn to him.

"Draco, it's me Daren. Look i don't want to fight. I just want to help you. You are not a puppet of Omnimaax. You are one of the stronger dragon I have very encountered in my whole life time. Also, you are one of us, a hero, and a father. Please, I know you are still in there, break free Draco and come back to us..!"

The dragon begins to shake it head in frustration then exhales powerful flames throughout the area burning, nearby trees and barely missing Etan and Daren. The dragon turns to the two and remembers everything. Then it turns to Omnimaax and shoots a powerful blast of fire directly act him and as the fires clear there is only ashes..

"Whoa, it worked.. Etan"

"Yes Daren indeed, it looks like he fried Omnimaax.."

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure you Nordic Mutt"

Omnimaax reappears, and with him a msall army of dark soldiers, surrounding Draco, Etan, and Daren. Omnimaax grins before calling a dark chariot with which is being pulled by two black stallions. In it a young woman dressed in dark gowns steps out. She gracefully walks on to Omnimaax and gently nods at him. She then turns to Etan, Draco and Daren and enshroud them in some sort of magic. It causes Draco to transform back into a human.

"Allow me introduce myself gentlemen. My name is Argula Sombre, Princess of the great Le Sombre kingdom. I assumed my brother Omnimaax has introduce himself to already."

"What an honor to meet you madam, I should of suspected your dear brother wasn't the real mastermind behind this. Where as it was the evil nature of beauty."

"How flattering Etan, unfortunately, I don't date werewolf, especially Nordic scum. Thats like messing around with the Northwinds sons. Not very classy."

"For your information, I am married you stuck up bitch, and for your information the Nordic mythology is more sophisticated than your kinds demon worshiping refinements"

"Whoa Etan come down."

"I was only being generous Daren, she asked for it."

"Rude rude rude, I think we are going to have to deal with that. Take them away to the castle"

Argula orders her dark soldiers to take the three away and as they try to resist they are put to sleep by the dark princesses magic and carried away..

Meanwhile back at the Library, The Robin Hood Brothers and Lydia remain behind the old wizard as they were told. The mist dissolves and from it a creature that greatly resembles the headless horseman emerges. It slowly approaches the wizard and draws it swords.

"Oh my god, is that who I think it is.. Walter?"

"I don't think that the real headless horseman Robby."

"Its a dullahan.." Lydia as she draws her bow.

The wizard tells the three not to worry as he will protect them from this fiends terror. The wizard the slams his staff to the ground a from powerful energy shower the room. It force the dullahan back, but it is not yet defeated. It sit is head down carefully on the table and charges after the old wizard.

It strikes the wizards staff causing sparks to fly everywhere. The wizard the cast another spell causing ice icicles to rain from they roof piercing the dullahan's armor. It tries to get up and slice the wizard but it misses. The wizard then binds the dullanhan to a spell and walks over to it's head and demands why it came here.

The dullahan refuses to answer, so the wizard smacks the dullahans head violently until it cooperates. This enrages it, so its body break free from its hold and attacks they wizard, but it is then struck down by Robby, Walter and Lydia's arrows.

"Now will you cooperate, Mr dullahan?"

"..My master sent me here to capture the princess of Verizoness"

"Impossible, the princess was lost after the fall of the light kingdom."

"But that was only a cover up, word on the homelands she was taken by her father and sealed in time until she was awakened when they time was right. Her memory was also suppressed. When she awoken she was taken care of by winged horse creatures and was trained to guard a Light Calibur."

"But that still doesnt make any sense, the princess of Verizoness is NOT here." The wizard poking the dullahans head.

"Oh but she is. Standing by those two boys.."

"Lydia???" Robby and Walter staring at Lydia.

"Me??!"

"Yes child, you are indeed the Light Princess of Verizoness. You are the one my dear lady Princess Argula of the dark kingdom of Sprintess Le Sombre is looking for," The dullahan glaring at Lydia.

"But why me...?"

"My lady wants you absorb you power to create new power, to conquer all who defy her rule. She has both the light and dark swords, all she need is you. And when she gets hold of you she's going to-"

"That's enough of you." The wizard shuts the dullahan up and teleports him out of the Library.

"Lydia, if what the fiend say is true than this world is in grave danger along with many others if we don't stop the dark princess. With you being the only one who can, we must guide you to the right path."

"Right path, what is that? I mean this is a bit much.. Going from guardian to fabled avenger to princess of light is a bit overwhelming if you ask me.."

"Listen child, you have the power to reclaim what has been stolen from you all these centuries. You have the power to rid this world of evil if you put your mind to it. You can save many lives and honor those who fell to the dark kingdom. Lydia you will not be alone. You have the help of your team and your determination. You can become heroine this world needs."

".... I don't.."

"Lydia, we are here for you. we wil be your back up when you us." Robby as he takes Lydia's hand.

".... I will fight. I will fight the Dark Princess and save this world. I will protect this land and all of its fables with my light. And I will reclaim what was taken from me. I swear as the last of my kin, as the princess of light. I will defeat Argula."

"Excellent, now before we do I have some bad news. Your friends have been taken by the dark kingdom, but I have a way of getting into there without setting of fire and brimstone..."

"With Etan, Daren and Draco being captured by the dark princess Argula and being taken to the dark kingdom, Lydia who finds out that she is the long lost princess of the lost light kingdom must save them from the dark princesses clutches, without knowing that she is playing right in her trap..

To be continued.

• A late happy birthday to you for this year :) or an early one for next. As Dragon says, nice to see you came back.

I'm sorry for the wait. I was just busy doing stuff like school works and such, and it also was my birthday yesterday(Sept. 27) , so yeah, l

• Another fine chapter! I'm very interested to see what case Bigby and Maran will be put to solving.

Anubis85 posted: »

Chapter 2, because, why not? Chapter 2 Snow hung up the phone as Bigby entered the Business Office, which was officially hers now. “So

• Congratulations on finishing a tale! Will Bradwr crop up again? Hmm.

Hope you get better soon!

Bloody-Mary posted: »

Finally the final part of this short story, there will be others short stories after these guys. The cold heart of hate Chapter five

• I WAS going to make them around tnat age but 6, 5, and 4 year olds seem to get into WAAAAY more trouble than children of that age. XD

Ah. You see, I was imagining them around 8 or so, but that makes more sense for me now Thanks!

• I've nothing new in to add besides what those above me have said, so here's a welcome from myself!

• edited September 2014

That happened to me this morning, actually. Things weren't working on my laptop or phone, though obviously they are now. At least it's not just me!

Ew so I was trying to get on the site on my account on my computer (Royally dubbed Emily, of course.) And for some reason, when this site lo

• Excellent! Not least because I've already started planning stories for October and November, so I can actually get them finished, and get them finished on time. Looking forward to reading what you all write up. :)

• Nice to read more about Snow's children and how she and Bigby work as parents. Which reminds me of Bigby getting emotional in a couple of your previous chapters that I forgot to comment on, but it was moving to see his emotional/sensitive/caring side come out.

Hopefully the problems fix, or your sister has the patience of a zen master!

Ambrose felt the push of his three other siblings as they marched him down the corridor to their mother's room. She was resting, but the fou

• @DragonButter, @pudding_pie, @EMMYPESS, @LupineNoir - thanks and I will definitely think about starting my own story :)

• Glad to know I'm not the only one :) I hope it fixes itself soon, it's still messed up and all I want to do is play my iTunes while I write :(

LupineNoir posted: »

That happened to me this morning, actually. Things weren't working on my laptop or phone, though obviously they are now. At least it's not just me!

• I think I might take another mini break from Harm, or at least go back and forth depending on what I want to do next. I've got some big plans, I hope everyone will enjoy them as they come :)

And my sister is 10, therefore she has no authority over me with this situation, lmao.

LupineNoir posted: »

Nice to read more about Snow's children and how she and Bigby work as parents. Which reminds me of Bigby getting emotional in a couple of yo

• Chapter 3

'Pine Barrens'

"Papa Georgie..." A tiny paw gently slaps Georgie's face. "Papa, wake up. It's morning."

Georgie opens his left eye; the room is blurry for three seconds before he focuses on a little black wolf cub; Ivy continues to paw at her grandfather's face before he finally sits up.

"What...what time is it?" Georgie reaches for his phone. "Where....what-"

"Nana is downstairs packing a lunch for today. She asked ME to wake you up."

The wolf cub runs around the bed, barking and yipping. Georgie laughs, rubs his eyes and slips his feet into the slippers beside the nightstand. He dresses in a black robe and grabs his Bowler hat located on the dresser.

"You look funny without your hat, papa!"

Georgie scopes the pup into his arms. "Yeah. Papa kinda does, huh?"

He carries Ivy in his arms and walks into the kitchen. All the girls sit at the table eating either cereal or French Toast. Lyla finishes the last few slices when Georgie takes a seat. Her eyes twinkle when she notices his presence.

"You better get something to eat before these little buggers eat it all."

Lyla chuckles, as Hannah and Abigail grab two more large pieces. "Save some for papa, girls."

"I'm fine, love." He leans over in time to give Lyla a kiss. "Katherine and Jersey up?"

"Katie is giving Hope a warm bath. Jersey is around here somewhere...I heard him early this morning, flying around."

Just then, Jersey walks around the corner. "Oh-speak of the Devil..."

Jersey rolls his eyes. "That NEVER get's old, Lyla." He sits beside Madeline and Laura. "Mmmm. Looks yummy."

Madeline hands Jersey the syrup. "Here you go, daddy."

Georgia, mouth full of cereal, looks at Georgie. "We still going to the forest today?"

"Why do you think we are all here and up?" Georgie peers over his cup of coffee. "Remember, papa was going to take you girls today?"

"Hope going?" Laura digs her fork into the syrupy mess. "Or is she still-"

Lyla wips the young girl's face. "Hush, Laura and eat your breakfast."

Jersey scans all the eager faces. "You girls excited?"

Together, they all cheer. "Well, that answers my question!"

Alice pulls on Jersey's shirt. "You not goin' with us, daddy?"

"No, baby. Daddy and mommy are going to stay here with Hope. But papa and nana will take you; your uncle Peter and Ethan are taggin' along, too."

Ivy grins. "Can we change, daddy!?"

Jersey nods. "Yes. You girls don't have to look human out in the woods. BUT watch out, you hear me? Stay close to the adults, listen out for strange noises and smell your surroundings. Make sure no hunters or mundies are around."

Just than, there is a booming sound at the front door. Jersey pushes himself out and heads for the door. As he turns the knob and opens, Ethan and Peter walk in. Peter quickly shakes his massive head, as Ethan takes off his coat.

"BRRR, its cold out there, Jersey! Sure they will be fine?"

Jersey folds his arms and smiles. "Ethan, these girls can handle anything. They ARE wolves and cryptids, for fuck's sake."

Peter walks into the kitchen, followed by Ethan. Georgie and Lyla embrace the boys, just as Katie walks down the stairs, Hope in her arms.

"Hey, there is my little ray of sunshine." Peter takes Hope into his arms. "Hear you ain't feeling good."

Hope shakes her head. "I'm staying here with mommy and daddy today. We're making cookies..."

Peter kisses the top of her head. "MMM, cookies, huh? That sounds like fun, too!"

Jersey looks at his watch. "Well, you all beter get a move on before too much sunlight gives it away."

The guys take the ice chest, snacks and extra clothes; they place them in the trunk of Peter's truck, as Ethan helps buckles the girls into their seats. Half are going in his car, Peter's truck and Georgie's car. Before they leave, Katie and Jersey say their goodbyes to the girls.

"You all listen, you hear me?" Jersey points to twelve anxious faces. "If I hear you girls didn't listen, I'm bustin' your butts when you get home, gotcha?"

They all nod. "Okay, my girls. Have fun, be safe and mind whoever is speaking to you. Hope, you wanna say goodbye?"

Hope stands at the doorway, looking out. She refuses to move.

"Leave her, Katherine. We'll make sure to do something with her next time..."

Katie kisses Georgie on the cheek. "Thank you, daddy. Have fun."

The cars pull off and drive away. Soon, they are mere dots in the distance. Jersey grabs Hope and places the toddler on his shoulders.

"C'mon. Let's go back some cookies."

They arrive to the Pine Barrens just as the snow slowly came down. The girls, exhilarated for their adventures, immediatly change into their true form. Not too long had their images modified, Peter and Lyla transformed into two, enormous brown wolves. Their robust paws struck the earth, as Peter ran around the trees. Lyla's mighty head flew back, as she let out a ferocious howl. The other wolf cubs joined in as well.

The winged girls, even Sarah, the winged Wolf, all froliced in the Winter air, dancing among the falling snow flakes and misty background. Madeline and Georgia flew past several trees and dodged the various branches now gathering snow.

"Will the cars be alright here, dad?"

Georgie wraps his neck with a scarf. "They'll be fine, son. We're gettin' a little snow but not much."

Lyla and Peter return to Georgie and Ethan. Peter shakes his colossal body, as his front paws bends and his back lowers to Georgie's side.

"Jump up, dad. Take a run with us."

Georgie laughs, as he pats his son's fur. "Sounds like a plan, son."

Georgie straddles Peter's back, as Lyla aides Ethan. He struggles at first but finally manages to find his balance and secure his legs around his mother's rib cage.

"You look good, love."

Lyla licks Georgie's face and nudges him with her nose. Peter lets out another hefty howl, as his paws dig into the snow and take off into the forest. Not far behind, Lyla follows. All the wolf cubs, Laura, Alice, Ivy, Ava Rose and Willow all change into their Wolf form and follow Lyla. Their tiny paws unearth the ground below them, as they dash through the flurries and climb over tall rocks.

Above, the sound of wings flapping echoed in the Winter's morning, as Abigail and Gianna swooped down and flew beside their sisters.

"This is so much fun!" Gianna extends her arms and catches several snow flakes. "Look how fast I can go!"

Bella gathers a good amount of snow into her hands and begins rolling them up into balls. "HEY! We should have a snow fight!"

Her first snow ball lands at Willow's head. This sudden force causes the Wolf cub to lose her footing and tumble into a nearby hole. Before Bella could check on her sister, the cub runs from the hole and heads for her sister.

"I'm gonna get you, Bella!" Willow yelps, as she chases after Bella. "You're gonna get it!"

Bella chuckles. "Come and TRY to get me!"

Behind Willow, Ava Rose and Alice try to chase Bella down. But the winged creature flees to the top of the trees and disappears within the shadows of the forest.

"Darn it! She's gone!"

Just than, Sarah flies to their level. "I can get her for you..."

The girls beam. "Do it! Avenge us!"

Sarah flaps her massive wings, as the Halfer soars into the sky. They suddenly hear Georgie and Ethan laugh.

"Avenge, huh?"

Georgia and Abigail sit beside Ethan, as Lyla leaps over a few tree stumps and a small borun. Peter continues to run, just as Alice and Ivy catch up.

"Hey uncle Peter!" The cubs pant, as they continue running. "This is fun! Hi, papa!"

Georgie waves back, as his right hand clutches a good amount of Peter's fur. With his free hand, he extends it and catches the falling flakes from the sky. He leans his head back and let's out a howl; the girls join in, as does Peter and Lyla.

"Run, girls! Run!" Georgie chuckles. "Be free!"

Soon, all twleve girls join at the forest floor. The winged girls continue flying past, as they come to a clearing in the middle of the wods. Peter and Lyla pause, as Georgie and Ethan get off. The wolf cubs slide across the icy moss and dirst, as the other perch themselves on nearby branches.

"Here should be good." Lyla pants, as she views the area. "You girls go and play for awhile. If you get hungry, come back and get some food."

She transforms back into her human self, as Georgie and Ethan prepare a fire. Peter untangles the blankets and extra clothes. Bella and Gianna grab a blanket and wrap it around their bodies.

"Stay close though, okay girls?"

The rest of the girls agree, as they charge left and right into the forest. Gerogie laughs, as he finally manages to start a fire.. The two girls get closer, as the flames dance around and engulf the surrounding wood.

"Cold?" Georgie wraps another quilt around them.

"Yes...give us a minute and we'll be fine!"

"I'm sure you will..."

No sooner had they said this, the last two remaining girls fold the blankets and join their sisters. Lyla and Peter begin preparing lunch, as the morning air is filled will the shrill of hisses and howls.

Little did the group notice the mysterious Wolf in a baige trench coat watching the joyous girls.

Chapter 4 soon :)

If you have any questions, you know the drill. The girls get a chance to run free and enjoy life outside the city. But who is the mysterious Wolf watching them? Hopefully, images on my next chapter. VERY busy with work and school. My girlfriend came back from the OBGYN and we are 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant! Doctor said between the 15-20th week, he can tell us for sure! We have picked the final names: Emily Marie for a girl and Georgie Charles for a boy. (Yes. My GF is actually letting me name our son Georgie. Although, mostly George but you get it.) To those that I promised a picture to, they are coming. I promise. :) Hopefully by this weekend.

Alt text

Sorry for the crappy image. Stupid phone! -.-

• Rose woke up at the crack of dawn, sleep still lingering over her, although she knew she had responsibilities to tend to.

First things first, breakfast. She scrambles a whole bowl filled with eggs, pouring a bit on the frying pan at a time. In the oven, she bakes several strips of bacon, enough to feed an army.

Hell, she basically is feeding an army. Her knights enter the kitchen, each with their own sort of grogginess. Well, everyone other than Bo, who's more of a morning person than the rest of her team.

"Mornin'," Lance mumbles, a robe pulled tight around his body. He takes a seat at the long dining table, his hands folded in front of him as he waits for Miss Red to bring everyone's plates in.

"God, I love when you cook," He says, as his omelette is placed in front of him. The rest of them agree; Rose is probably the best cook out of all of them. She just smiles, shoving her meal down her esophagus and fetching her jacket.

"Going to your sister's house again?" Morgan asks.

"Yeah, gotta help out. She's still way too weak and can't walk, so I'm keeping an eye on my nieces and nephews."

"Right. I guess I'm covering the practices today then?"

"Correct. I'll resume soon enough, but for now, just bare with me." Rose exits the castle's kitchen, making her way down the steps and out the front doors. She's greeted by those passing her as she makes her tread in the early hours of the morning to the little house she's grown to call a paradise in comparison to the hard work it is running Camelot.

The kids practically tackle her as she enters the house. They've been up for a little while, Saturday morning cartoons blaring from the television in the living room. They each run to the kitchen, where Bigby is getting finished cooking their breakfast.

"Hungry, Rose?" He asks, flipping a pancake.

"Nah, I ate an omelette with cheese in it about 20 minutes ago. Feed the wolves. I'm gonna go see Snow for a bit, kay?"

"No problem. Hey! Cubs! Get in here and get your food!"

Rose walks upstairs, heading down the hall to the bedroom Snow was still occupying. It hurt to see her sister, and every time they'd talked, she wished she'd gotten to the manor quicker so she could have prevented what happened.

The armchair still sits next to the bedside from yesterday afternoon. Rose watches her sister sit up some, the bed looking way too massive for just one person to sleep in.

"Hello, Rose," Snow said. Her head is laid back as she watches the ceiling fan spin.

"How're you feeling?" Rose asks, her hands pressing the edge of the bed.

"Good. Sort of. My head never stops hurting. Same with my chest. I just want it to stop all of the time. I feel bad, I think I've been acting bitchier than usual."

"Nonsense. You're recovering. You're allowed to bark orders, for now."

"Yeah, I guess." Snow shoves more pillows behind her, helping herself sit up easier. Rose lays back in the chair, staring at her sister for quite some time. Her heart aches for her sister's pain, and she wishes some of it could be taken away and put on herself.

Bigby walks in, a tray in his hands. He's become mother Bigby, as Rose would joke, making breakfast and lunch and dinner, and making sure the kids listen to their tutor and pay attention. He get's really mad when they horse around in the house.

Bigby sits on the edge of the bed, his hand on Snow's thigh. "Are you okay? Need anything else?" He asks her.

Snow slowly shakes her head," Nothing else needed. Thank you." She reaches over, kissing her husband on the lips very softly.

Rose stands,"I'll go watch the kids. You two have some private time, okay?"

"Thank you," Snow says again.

Rose makes her way down the steps, and notices the kids are eagerly waiting at the bottom.

"What do you wolves want?" She asked, her eyes narrowing. They're up to something.

"Oh, nothing," Blossom speaks up. That's it, they're really up to something. Rose walks past the children into the living, changing the channel to something more enjoyable.

Freakin' Once Upon a Time.

"Hey! Mommy says that show is so fake," Blossom says, taking a spot on the couch next to her aunt. The rest of the kids piled in, takings spots in the floor or even in the air.

"Well, it's basically the mundy depiction of our lives," Rose explains. "It's like watching a fanfiction, really."

"What's a fanfiction?" Another one asks.

"Haha, you'll find that one out when you get to mundy high school."

After a while, Rose changed the channel back to cartoons, pacifying the children who'd been bombarding her with questions that would take the entire episode to answer. She decided to just tell them to watch the first season and then they'd get it.

There was a knock on the door. Rose got up casually, expecting a Farm fable who needs some sugar or wants to check in on how things were. She wasn't expecting a cake.

"Happy Birthday!" Harmony smiled. The cake said 'Rose + Snow' on it, with red and blue as the respective colors.

Rose turned to see the kids, each one giggling behind their mouths, trying to hide their excitement.

She let her grand-niece in, along with her husband and 5 car-seats of tiny babies. She smiled when she saw the little ones, both for her own enjoyment, but also knowing that this surprise was going to make Snow happy too.The kids shuffled into the family room, and the cake was placed on the dining room table next door. Everyone crowded around the room, cooing over the babies and talking to each other about current affairs. Bigby's footsteps were heard and that was the cue to stay as quiet as possible. The muffled sound of the television in the next room over was the only thing heard when the door open, Snow in her wheelchair and Bigby close behind her.

"Surprise!" The cubs yelled out. Snow's jaw dropped as she saw her family, rolling her chair over to greet them and say thanks.

Rose took a spot in the background, allowing her sister to get most of the attention. She was content with holding Elora in her arms, watching everyone bounce around the room and hang out.

The party lasted a good few hours, just until Snow got too tired to keep her head steady anymore. She returned to her room with Bigby's help, and eventually Harm, Tim, and the babies were on their way home once more. The cubs separated, getting their long due homework done and bubbling about the house until dinner time. For a moment, Rose switched places with Bigby to be by her sister alone for a bit before running back to her castle for the night.

Snow was laying this time, her eyes staring at the ceiling fan like earlier in the day.

She turned her head,"Happy Birthday, Rose."

Rose returned the gesture,"Happy Birthday, little sis."

"Hey, I'm only younger by mere minutes," Snow reminded her.

"Yeah, but that doesn't stop you from acting like the mature one," Rose relaxed backward, staring at the fan with her sister.

It was quiet for a little while.

"Do you remember?" Rose asked, after a long enough time.

"Remember what?" Snow asked back.

"When we were little? And we used to play games? You used to follow me all the time, and all I did was boss you around, really."

"I wouldn't call it bossing around," Snow suggested. "It was more like, 'Let's Play What Rose Want's To Do.' And besides, I liked doing those stupid things as much as you did."

"Yeah, I guess you did. I just....I'm sorry." Rose finally started to spill.

"Sorry? For what?" Snow asked.

"For being a shitty sister. For being an ass for the longest time. For being jealous. Everything."

"You know I'll love you no matter what," Snow says. She shifts on the bed, pulling the covers over top of herself some.

"I know, I know. I just....feel bad." Rose avoids her sister's eyes, not wanting her to know she was crying at this point.

"Don't. Consider this a new slate. Me, you, and the world. Like old times."

"Like old times," Rose repeats. She sits up, looking at her sister. Snow gives a smile, reaching for Rose's hand. Snow was crying too.

The sisters sat there for another while longer, the heaviness that had been on both their shoulders now gone.

They had finally, truly forgiven each other.

Haha, still not able to write on my acc. :((((((((((((((((((((((((( My computer is shit, I swear. I hope you liked this chapter, I've got more coming eventually and for a while your little hearts should feel all nice and warm inside :)

• DAWWW! 1st off, congrats on your bunddle of joy! My $$$ is still on Emily! XD

furthermore, I enjoyed this chapter. The description of the forest, the girls taking flight and transforming, Lyla in her wolf form, Georgie riding Peter's back; Ethan being, well, Ethan! XD I hope little Hope get's better and enjoys her cookies with mommy and daddy. As far as the Wolf goes, I THINK I may know who it is.....but lately, you never know with you!! lol

Great work! :D

Chapter 3 'Pine Barrens' "Papa Georgie..." A tiny paw gently slaps Georgie's face. "Papa, wake up. It's morning." Georgie opens his

• OMG I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THIS STORY YET BUT I FREAKED WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE!!!!!!

Emily is a such a good name! Not to be egotistical or nothin' XD They're both fantastic names, I'm so excited for you! Babies are too awesome!!

I'm gonna read now!

Chapter 3 'Pine Barrens' "Papa Georgie..." A tiny paw gently slaps Georgie's face. "Papa, wake up. It's morning." Georgie opens his

• Yes she is; we never really got to know her as an individual. Maybe in the 2nd season, should they make one. Haha I love that name! I'm taking it, if you don't mind. XD

BTW, I know you've been busy but did you get my PM earlier about the image? That is, if you don't mind. :)

I loved this chapter! It was exciting to read; that ending when he grabs the random guy, dances outside and nearly runs into Rose. Perfect!

• Awe, Lyla and Georgie are too perf <3

Puns XD I love puns. Speak of the freakin' Devil. So good.

I can just imagine twelve little girls all saying "Yeah!" like a kindergarten classroom XD That's basically what they are, one giant preschool, lol.

Ethan and Peter <3 God, I love everyone. EVERY. FREAKIN'. ONE.

Poor Hope. She's still kinda iffy on letting her family go with out her. Even if Jersey took her out on his own the prior night!

I imagined the whole forest scene so well :) Reminds me of winters where my parent's had taken me to my own grandparents house a long, long time ago. Their backyard was basically a clearing in the forest, and even in the winter I'd have my coat on and I'd run around and play on the swing set.

And Bigby! If I'm not mistaken, he's keeping and eye on them to make sure no mundies get caught seeing them, am I right? I hope this doesn't get taken the wrong way by Georgie or the others. Maybe he should join them, lol!

• They are. Glad you and so many other accept this pairing. :) <3

LMAO It is almost like they are running their own preschool; I work at one and the kids like doing that. Answering all at once. Its hillarious and I pictured all these little girls doing that same.

I need to throw the other Porgie kids in there, too. :)Also, lucky in regards to the winters from your childhood. I've lived in California all my life and the closet thing to snow is like three hours if not, more. :( Sounds like fun, tho.

AND, since you and JJ guessed it, yes it is Bigby. He was asked by someone to keep in eye out JUST in case mundies show up. Try handling twelve, freaking out little girls! XD

Awe, Lyla and Georgie are too perf Puns XD I love puns. Speak of the freakin' Devil. So good. I can just imagine twelve little girls

• Haha Bigby in the kitchen. Love it! Almost reminds me of myself trying to prepare breakfast; I don't have little ones running around JUST yet but this made me smile. Love how he is so involved with the children.

The ending with Snow and Rose. It's nice to see them finally getting along after all these years. The bitterness they have towards eachother, the guilt, hurt and anger has caused these two to drift apart. They were so close. :( Its nice seeing them finally getting along. Perhaps Snow being injured like she did opened Rose's eyes to see just how much she loves her sister and treasures the moments together.

I loved this very much and can't wait for more. Glad to see a happy begining to a bitter ending. :)

Rose woke up at the crack of dawn, sleep still lingering over her, although she knew she had responsibilities to tend to. First things fi

• Thank you. We are both VERY excited for the baby. LOL I've always loved the name Emily and its priceless knowing that is YOUR name. :) Glad we could settle on names; now time to find a bigger place! XD

OMG I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THIS STORY YET BUT I FREAKED WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE!!!!!! Emily is a such a good name! Not to be egotistical or n

• Hey no problem. Glad to be of service to you. Should you DO decide to contribute to the thread, I'll be looking out. :)

@DragonButter, @pudding_pie, @EMMYPESS, @LupineNoir - thanks and I will definitely think about starting my own story

• I'm likin' this Argula chick, too bad she's probably going to get her ass kicked by the Fable Avengers. ;(

MasterStone posted: »

Long chapter. Act 4, The Two Princesses Draco who is now under the control of Omnimaax prepares to kill his fellow team member Etan an

• You're welcome, I replied to your message btw.

@DragonButter, @pudding_pie, @EMMYPESS, @LupineNoir - thanks and I will definitely think about starting my own story

• edited September 2014

Here's a solution you could try, scream at your computer constantly until your overall account is working properly again. ;)

Loved this chapter, the dialogue between Snow and her children about acquiring a Mundy education was absolutely fantastic (and cute! :3), Bigby should also have a say in this if he can.

Ambrose felt the push of his three other siblings as they marched him down the corridor to their mother's room. She was resting, but the fou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.