Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

AllThatRemains I went upstairs with my sister to find the envelope that Pro and Jon left behind. For some reason, they had entrusted me w

• Tears of joy.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

y u sad tho?

• Nah.

Edit: LOL ignore this stupid phone

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;-;

AllThatRemains I went upstairs with my sister to find the envelope that Pro and Jon left behind. For some reason, they had entrusted me w

• Ugh, so beautiful. ;-;

• edited September 2014

Dark_Star

(!) Find Juicy. Help her first.

"Do you hear me?! Go!" Scarlet shouted. I looked at her and then at the door where Juicy's voice was coming from.

"Okay! Just hang in there, Scarlet!" I tell her and then start running toward the door to help Juicy. I had my rifle and shotgun ready, I needed to find Juicy and see what type of danger she was in, I needed to make sure that she was okay, and that nothing had happened to her.

"Help! Help me!!!" Juicy shouted.

"Juicy, hang on!" I shouted back. I reached the door and then kicked it open. I aimed the rifle and went inside."Juicy!" I yelled out.

"AHH! Star!" I turned and saw a bedroom with clothes all over the floor, blood on the bed and carpet, some overturned furniture with broken glass all over the place, and a giant hole on the wall. I saw a man holding Juicy hostage with a handgun to her head. I looked next to them and saw a wooden closet moving with some rope on the handles, as if someone was trying to get out."Star!" Juicy shouted.

"What the fuck?! Let her go, you maniac!" I shouted at the man.

"She almost opened the closet! I couldn't let her do that!" The man told me while gritting his teeth.

"Who the hell are you?! Let her go, man!" I said to him.

"He snuck up behind me and took my gun! I don't know who he is, but he said he was going to kill me!" Juicy tells me.

"Shut the fuck up, girl! I'll cut you up like I did to them! None of you deserve to live! All of you must die! I need to keep my family alive, and she'll be a good sacrifice!" The crazy man tells us.

I had my rifle aimed at him."Let her go! She's done nothing to you! Just let her go!" I kept telling him.

"Let go of me, you psycho!" Juicy tells him.

"Juicy! Remember what Scarlet taught you?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a shocked look on her face, and then she nodded gently. Suddenly she headbutts the man with the back of her head, hitting his nose and then she kicks him in the crotch with the back of her heel."Ow! Fucking bitch!" He yells out while falling to his knees.

Juicy gets out of the way."Now!" She shouts.

I aim for his head. BLAM! A clean shot to his forehead. The man falls back and blood starts coming out of the back of his head. Juicy gets next to me and gives me a hug."That was close, Juicy..." I tell her. I move closer and see pieces of his brain on the floor, his mouth was open and he was staring at the ceiling."Jesus..."

"That crazy guy almost killed me... good thing you were here to help." Juicy says.

I turned and saw the closet doors moving some more."What do you think's in there?" I asked her.

"I don't... know. Maybe someone that he's been keeping as a slave?" Juicy told me.

I turned around and looked at the room."This room is a mess. What the hell was this guy doing...?" I turned and saw the closet again, I looked at the rope that was almost coming lose."Stand back, I'm going to open it." I told Juicy.

"What?!" Juicy asked.

"You heard me. Just get ready." I picked up her handgun and gave it to her.

She looked and me and nodded. She moved back and then aimed it toward the closet."Okay."

I walked over to the closet and then looked at Juicy."Get ready..." I told her. I placed my hand on the rope, and then got ready to take it off. I sighed, and then quickly pulled the rope off. The closet doors opened and then three people came out of them,"Oh shit! Argh!" I had my arm up and felt one of them biting into it. BLAM! a gunshot fired out of my rifle when they knocked me down.

"Star! No!" I heard Juicy yelling.

I looked up and realized that they were walkers. The one on top of me was a female and the other two appeared to be young kids. I placed the rifle in the female walker's mouth and then kicked one of the smaller walkers back into the wall."Juicy! Shoot them!" I shouted.

"Hold on, Star!" I saw Juicy aiming her handgun. BANG! She fired and killed the one that was getting closer to me. The female walker on top of me noticed and then turned to look at Juicy. I grabbed her neck and then held her back. She tried scratching me as I did. BANG! Juicy fired another shot and killed her. I pushed her off and then saw the last walker trying to get up. The walker was just a little boy, had to be around eight to ten years old. I froze up as he started walking toward me. BANG! Juicy fired again and I saw him going down."Star, are you okay?!" She asked me. I kept staring at the child walker."Star!" She shouted as she ran up next to me.

"What? Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm okay, Juicy, thanks." I said to her.

"Oh fuck..." She says.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Your arm, Star... you're bit!" She tells me while looking frightened.

i looked down at my arm and noticed a huge chunk of my forearm was missing. I could see my bone and some blood coming out of it. My eyes widened."Oh no... shit!" Suddenly I started to feel the pain. I held the bite wound and then looked at Juicy. She looked almost as scared as I did.

We heard a loud noise and then Scarlet shouting."Guys! Get in here!"

"Scarlet! Shit! I forgot she was trying to keep the walkers from getting in, we have to help her!" I told Juicy.

"But, your arm..." Juicy says.

I start to get up."No time for that! Let's go!" I tell her and start running to the living room.

BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I made it out of the room and saw Scarlet firing her AK-47 at the walkers who busted through the door."Star! What was all that shooting?! Is Juicy okay?!" Scarlet asked me.

"I'm right here!" Juicy shouts. We ran over to Scarlet and started helping her. BRATATAT! BLAM! BANG! BANG!

"There was some crazy guy in there, he almost killed her, but I got to her in time. We need to get out of here, there's too many of them!" I told Scarlet.

"Okay, we need to figure out--" Scarlet looks down at my arm."What the...?" She was shocked.

"I was bit..." I tell her.

"No..." Scarlet started shaking her head.

BRATATAT! "HOLY SHIT! MORE WALKERS!" We heard the people from before.

"SOMEONE WAS SHOOTING! BE CAREFUL!" Another person shouted. BRATATAT! BRATATAT!

"Shit! Those other guys have made it up here!" Juicy tells us.

"We don't know who they are, but we can't risk it. They have guns as well, the last thing we need is for one of us to get shot." I told the two.

"You're bit, Star! We need to get you out of here! Those guys will keep some of the walkers distracted. We'll use that distraction to escape." Scarlet tells me.

"They're getting closer!" Juicy shouts. I turn and notice a few of the walkers making their way to us.

Scarlet takes out her machete and starts killing a few of them. Juicy takes out her knife and starts doing the same. I look down at my bite wound and then over at the walkers."FUCK THAT! THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM, LET'S GO!" I heard a man shouting outside of the door.

"No! They're going to leave us with all of the walkers!" Scarlet shouted.

More of them started making their way inside the room."Oh fuck..." Juicy said out loud.

I looked down at my bite wound again, and then clenched my fist. I looked at the walkers making their way inside."Stand back!" I shouted and aimed the rifle towards them. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! I fired the final shot and then switched to my shotgun."Get behind me, you two! We're going to make it out of here." I said with a serious look on my face. I started walking forward and had my shotgun aimed and ready. POW! POW! POW! POW! I started to clear the way, and moved forward with Juicy and Scarlet behind me."Fucking die!" I shouted at the walkers.

We made it to the hall and I started shooting the ones that were standing around. Juicy and Scarlet did the same, and started shooting the ones behind me to clear a path toward the stairs. POW! BANG! BRATATAT! "No more AK ammo, we have to go!" Scarlet shouted.

POW! POW! I fired my last rounds and then turned to look at Juicy and Scarlet who were waiting for me."Let's go, Star!" Juicy told me. I ran to them and we started running down the hall and toward the stairs.

BRATATAT! "NO! NO!" We were about halfway there until we heard the same people from before. We stopped and looked down, and we saw two males getting surrounded by a horde of walkers that were blocking the front door.

"Shit! That's the only way out! What are we going to do?!" Scarlet asked.

I looked over at the front desk, and then started going down the stairs."C'mon, girls! Let's go!" I ordered them.

We made it to the first floor and ran to hide behind the front desk. Juicy checked her ammo."Just one more clip left, it won't be enough."

"Damn it, a few of them noticed. I see them making their way over to us." Scarlet tells us.

I peek out and it seemed like there was no way out of this, there were multiple walkers around, and they were just getting closer."What are we going to do...?" Juicy asked Scarlet while looking worried. Scarlet turned to look at me, as if she was waiting for an answer. I looked at Juicy's face, for a moment there I thought I saw my sister, she was scared, just like my sister was when the bandits took her away from me...

I looked at the wall behind us and noticed a fire ax. I got up and ran to it, I smashed the glass with my empty shotgun and then grabbed it. More walkers took notice and started heading towards us."Girls... you'll need to get out of here. I'll keep them distracted while you two sneak out. It's the only way." I told them.

"What?! No! You can't do that!" Juicy shouted.

"Star... don't do this." Scarlet said.

"You girls need to get out of here. Just go! I'm bit, so I don't have much time left, this is the only way!" I told them as the walkers were getting nearer.

"No, Star! Come with us!" Juicy pleaded, and a couple of tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Star, no. What the hell are you doing?! We're not just going to leave you after everything we've been through. We have to leave together!" Scarlet shouts at me.

I gripped the fire ax tightly."I can't, you two. They'll keep coming after us."

Scarlet gets up and walks up to me."No, Star... you can't do this..." She looked like she was about to cry.

I placed my hand on her shoulder."I have to... both of you run, okay? Just run and don't look back." I told them. Tears started to come out of Scarlet's eyes. Juicy started crying as well. I felt my eyes water as I looked at Juicy making her way over to hug me."I couldn't save my sister, Juicy. I was too late... but I can save you." I told her while starting to cry a bit."Oh! I almost forgot..." I took off my sister's necklace from around my neck."Here... take this." I told Juicy while handing it over to her."That... that was my sister's necklace. She always loved butterflies. I want you to have it, okay? A farewell gift from me to you..." I told her.

"Star... please..." Juicy said while crying.

"No... no, it's okay. You girls get out here and continue to live. Never forget us, okay? Everyone that was there for you, all of my friends. The people who took care of you." I told her.

Juicy hugged me again."These four months we spent together... you were like the brother that I never had. You always looked after me and made sure I was okay..." She said. I looked over and the walkers were getting closer and closer."Now, we have to leave you behind, and I know I'll never see you again... It was hard enough losing Latte, but now we have to lose you, too? I don't want to go..."

"It's okay... just get out of here, and survive. Both of you." I said while looking at Scarlet. Juicy let go and then Scarlet hugged me."You were always a better survivor than me, you know that? You were my role model." I told Scarlet with a smile as she let go.

Scarlet looked over at Juicy."I'll take good care of her, Star."

I kept my smile."Hey, you're her guardian angel. I know you will." I told her. Scarlet in tears grabbed Juicy's hand, while Juicy still held onto the butterfly necklace that I gave her. I could tell they didn't want to leave me behind, but it was time for them to go. I turned to the walkers and then killed one that got a bit too close to us. I noticed that they were almost next to us. I swung again and killed another that was close by. I turned and saw Scarlet and Juicy hiding behind the desk."Don't come back for me, we all know that I'm not making it out of this." I told them. Juicy merely nodded.

"We won't forget this..." Scarlet tells me.

"Goodbye, Star..." Juicy says.

I winked at Scarlet with a smile, making her believe that leaving me behind was the right choice. I looked over at the horde, and my face was full of anger. I held the fire ax tightly."NDY, Salt123, Blue, Spooch, Romy, WTWH... damn, all of you guys are gone, and now I'm going to be joining you... You guys better support me on this in the afterlife. This is all for you." I thought about my sister."Wait for me, honey. Your big brother will be with you soon..." I started walking toward the horde. These were the monsters that cost me everything, they took everything that I ever cared about. My parents, my sister, my best friends and many others. I was tired of running away, I had enough, no more fear. The walkers were walking toward me. I turned and saw Scarlet and Juicy running toward an opening in the horde of walkers. I ran toward the horde and started swinging the fire ax wildly. I punched, kicked, pushed, and swung the ax as hard as I could. I felt a few of them biting me, but I made sure that I wouldn't go down."Agh!" I started screaming in pain, but I kept on fighting back. I wasn't going to be satisfied until every last one of them were dead. As I was fighting, I looked over and saw Scarlet and Juicy making their way out of the hotel while I kept the walkers distracted. I knew that I had finally done it. More walkers started surrounding me, I tried my best to fight them off, but soon enough, they were able to overpower me. I felt them tearing into my flesh, but I didn't care anymore. It was over, I was able to save them both...

BadassScarlet

"AHH!!!" As we were running away from the hotel, we heard a loud agonizing scream. There was no doubt that it came from Star. I knew that he was gone, but he had saved us. Me and Juicy ran toward an alley, and then stopped for a breather. I leaned against a brick wall and then looked over at the hotel which was now overrun with a horde of walkers.

I heard Juicy crying behind me."They're all gone..."

I walked over to her, and sat next to her."I know, Juicy... there's nothing we can do, but to move forward. They would want that, we can't give up."

"It's just... hard. They were the only group of people I actually got along with, and now..." Juicy started crying some more.

I gave her a hug."We'll be okay... We still have each other, and I'm going to make sure that nothing bad ever happens to you." I told her.

"But what if... what if something happens to you?" She asked me.

I looked her straight in her eyes."I'll make damn sure that nothing happens to me or you, understand? It's up to me to look after you now. We're in this together, and I'll make sure we survive this thing."

Juicy looked down."Do you promise...?"

"I do, Juicy. I mean it." I told her and then hugged her again."Now come on. We have to get out of this town, it's not safe here. We need to keep moving."

"Where will we go?" She asked me.

"I don't know, Juicy. But no matter where we go, we just have to make sure that we stay safe." I replied. Juicy opened her hand and looked at the butterfly necklace that Star gave her."It's beautiful..." I said.

Juicy proceeded to put the necklace on."Star... I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I promise to look after this necklace with my life." Juicy said out loud, and then started getting up."Come on, Scarlet." She said while walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I asked her while getting up.

Juicy turned around and had a smile on her face."We have to stay alive, Scarlet. And that's just what we're going to do, we'll find a place where we can stay safe... I know we will." She tells me.

I smile back at her and start walking forward. I get next to her and then place my hand on her shoulder."That's my girl." I told her. We start making our way out of the alley. We didn't know where we were going to end up, but we were going to make sure that we would try to survive for all the people that we had lost along the way...

• I wonder where this is all going...

Dark_Star (!) Find Juicy. Help her first. "Do you hear me?! Go!" Scarlet shouted. I looked at her and then at the door where Juicy's v

• Ugh, the amount of feels right now ;~;

• It's going to the end...

I wonder where this is all going...

• Well, at least we'll have the comics.... Right?

It's going to the end...

• Don't think so, also, this song could be used for this part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sK2pp2Vkto

Well, at least we'll have the comics.... Right?

• Stop destroying my hopes and dreams, Lee ;-;

Don't think so, also, this song could be used for this part... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sK2pp2Vkto

• "heh"- Dont_Look_Back/Rachel A.K.A DLB.

Alt text

B^]

Stop destroying my hopes and dreams, Lee ;-;

• The feels! Not the feels!

• edited September 2014

Damn... my heart was beating so fast while reading this. Thank you so much @LeeTheProfessional for all of this. I REALLY enjoyed every single story I was in. Being a part of this TWD world, it was one hell of a ride. Sad to see the story will be over soon. But hey, every great thing has to end. This stories you wrote was the reason why I keep checking the forums. I hope one day you'll start to write Chapter 6. I'll miss being a part of this world. Thank you again, Pro. Take care of yourselfs you awesometacular people ;)

Alt text

Dark_Star (!) Find Juicy. Help her first. "Do you hear me?! Go!" Scarlet shouted. I looked at her and then at the door where Juicy's v

• Thanks for participating. Your character was awesome. B^]

Dark_Star posted: »

Damn... my heart was beating so fast while reading this. Thank you so much @LeeTheProfessional for all of this. I REALLY enjoyed every singl

• R.I.P. Dark Star :(

Was an amazing character.

• BadassScarlet - 1 year and 10 months in

After Star died over one year ago, me and Juicy had just been moving around from place to place, never staying in one spot, avoiding people, gathering food, supplies and whatever else we could find, that was until we found the cabin near a big lake about two months after Star's death. It was peaceful here, nothing bothered us and it seemed like everything was going to be okay. It was nighttime and Juicy was sitting outside near the lake. I finished cleaning my machete and then walked outside to get her."Hey, Juicy! We should get some rest, we're going to need to wake up early so we can go fishing!" I shouted. Juicy didn't respond so I started walking to her location. Once I got closer, I tried talking to her again."Juicy, did you hear me? We better go to bed." I told her.

"Yeah, I heard you, Scarlet. I'm just... thinking." She replies.

"About what?" I asked her.

"I don't know... about everything, I guess." She says.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

Juicy starts getting up. She smiles at me."No, I'm okay. Let's just go to bed. Tomorrow will be a new month, can you believe we've been able to survive for a year and eleven months, almost two years, Scarlet!"

"Heh, I'm not sure whether to be happy or miserable..." I told her.

Juicy scratched her head."Oh... I know what you mean, but we're still alive, so that's all that matters." Juicy replies.

"I guess so... Come on, we should get some rest." I tell her with a smile. We start heading back to the cabin, I look around to make sure it's safe."Yup, like usual." I say to myself. We head inside and then we go up the stairs and into our rooms.

"Night, Scarlet." Juicy tells me.

"Night. We'll be waking up early, so try to get some rest." I replied. I went to my bed and lied down, I started thinking about everything I had gone through. The nightmares still rarely haunted me, but it was getting better. I started crying a bit thinking about my kid, how I wished he was still with me. I closed my eyes and tried going to sleep... KSHH!!! Suddenly, I heard glass breaking and instantly woke up. I grabbed my Glock that was under my pillow and started putting my boots on. I grabbed my machete and started heading toward the door. I placed my ear on it, but I couldn't hear anything coming from the other side. I slowly started turning the knob, and had my gun ready. I slowly started to open the door, but then someone busted through, knocking me down. My gun slipped out of my hand when I fell, I looked up for a quick second but then I felt something hit me on the side of my head.

"That's it, let's go." I heard a man say. I slowly opened my eyes, and my left ear was ringing, I felt blood coming out of my head and the whole room was spinning.

I turned to look forward and saw a guy standing by the door, I looked out the hallway and saw another man carrying Juicy over his shoulder, with a small black bag over her head. The man by the door had a bat in his hand, and a small black bag as well."Hehehe, it's time for us to go." The man said while approaching me. I was to hurt and dizzy to do anything. The man got closer and then put the small black bag over my head. I felt him lifting me up and placing me over his shoulder. I don't know what happened after that, but I woke up and it felt like I was in a car, It felt like my hands and feet were tied, I kept blacking out and waking up randomly. I could hear the two men speaking."Hehe, almost there."

"Just make sure you put them in the basement this time. We can't have them running away."

"Don't worry, these two ain't escaping, haha."

"They better not, or I'm cutting your head off."

"Haha, you wouldn't do that, you need me."

"We'll see about that, you've been fuckin' up a lot lately."

"Man, I was the one that told you about these two girls, been stalking the place for about a month now. I'm the reason why we even found them in the first place."

"So what? You still let those other people escape because you were too much of a dumbass that you forgot to lock the damn door."

"They were tied! I thought they weren't going to get away!"

"Well these two better not get away, or you're fuckin' dead!"

"Whatever, man... let's just get back to the house." After that I blacked out again...

• What do you guys think is going on? What do you guys think will happen? Are Scarlet and Juicy safe...? Mwuahaha...

BadassScarlet - 1 year and 10 months in After Star died over one year ago, me and Juicy had just been moving around from place to place,

• edited September 2014

Dat evil laugh though... I wish I was there to protect them now! DAMMIT! DAMMIT PRO!

What do you guys think is going on? What do you guys think will happen? Are Scarlet and Juicy safe...? Mwuahaha...

• Alt text

Dat evil laugh though... I wish I was there to protect them now! DAMMIT! DAMMIT PRO!

• Does the time skip that happened in this perspective apply for the mansion group or are they now just caught up with the mansion groups events?

To answer your question, I instantly thought that Salt was one of the guys but Im hoping you are staying true to your words and that he is gone for good. But I still think that if the time skip happened, its someone we know(Mansion group), but Im thinking to much into this, probablly just some random dudes.

I think they will get sent to some location closer to the mansion, maybe a prison or something. And they will probably get out and kill the "dumbass" character and get out. And maybe some fucked up shit will happen before hand..that mwuahaha makes me think so.

What do you guys think is going on? What do you guys think will happen? Are Scarlet and Juicy safe...? Mwuahaha...

• I had my arm up and felt one of them biting into it. BLAM! a gunshot fired out of my rifle when they knocked me down. "Star! No!" I heard Juicy yelling.

Alt text

NDY, Salt123, Blue, Spooch, Romy, WTWH... damn, all of you guys are gone, and now I'm going to be joining you... You guys better

support me on this in the afterlife. This is all for you." I thought about my sister."Wait for me, honey. Your big brother will be with

you soon..." I started walking toward the horde. These were the monsters that cost me everything, they took everything that I ever

cared about. My parents, my sister, my best friends and many others. I was tired of running away, I had enough, no more fear. The

walkers were walking toward me. I turned and saw Scarlet and Juicy running toward an opening in the horde of walkers. I ran toward

the horde and started swinging the fire ax wildly. I punched, kicked, pushed, and swung the ax as hard as I could. I felt a few of them

biting me, but I made sure that I wouldn't go down.

Here's a tribute to Dark_Star, the most badass RV group member ever. RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-9QF-qw08

• Alt text

• Yep, the time skip applies to all characters remaining in the story, but for now, the mansion group is done. So I'm just going to focus on Scarlet and Juicy until the end. There's really nothing left for the mansion group, and I could have ended the story today, but I added some extras just so it wouldn't end too early. Also, I was a bit worried about the huge timeskip, wondering if you guys were going to like it.

Hmm, that would be interesting if it was Salt...

Does the time skip that happened in this perspective apply for the mansion group or are they now just caught up with the mansion groups even

• They's gonna be groupeded up with Masion group soon...

They must.

What do you think is going on?

• Thank you my bro. We are together now. You, me, NDY, Salt123, Spooch, Romy and WTWH! We did it guys.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I had my arm up and felt one of them biting into it. BLAM! a gunshot fired out of my rifle when they knocked me down. "Star! No!" I heard J

• So mansion group will not show up no more? I dont think the time skip was bad, it was needed for Juicy and Scarlets part but I dont think the Mansion group needed it but It would be interesting to see what happened to them in that time, in order for me to say if I think it worked.

Lol, it actually would be, It would make sense to if it does turn out to be him.

Yep, the time skip applies to all characters remaining in the story, but for now, the mansion group is done. So I'm just going to focus on S

• There's really nothing more for them, but I have something planned, so hopefully it works, haha.

Lol, I don't think Salt would kidnap someone, unless he's working for someone...

So mansion group will not show up no more? I dont think the time skip was bad, it was needed for Juicy and Scarlets part but I dont think th

• They're a long way from that place, but we shall see, Blue. B^]

They's gonna be groupeded up with Masion group soon... They must.

• Blue: "Anyone care for some Protein Bars?"

Romy: "Oh sure, NOW you give me one."

Blue: "Dude, just shut up and start eating." Laughs

NDY: "Man, these are good."

WTWH: "I'd rather have some FLAMING HOT Cheedos, but these work too..."

Spooch: "So, what did we miss?"

Salt & Latte & Star: "Well, what happened was..." Tells the story

RV group afterlife confirmed.

Thank you my bro. We are together now. You, me, NDY, Salt123, Spooch, Romy and WTWH! We did it guys.

• Don't forget that Star is bringing the Shrek cereal, haha. B^]

Blue: "Anyone care for some Protein Bars?" Romy: "Oh sure, NOW you give me one." Blue: "Dude, just shut up and start eating." Laughs

• RIP Urban man ;-;

• Alt text

They're a long way from that place, but we shall see, Blue. B^]

• Well, two men captured 2 young woman.... But I know you're not that dark, even though you're a hitman. I don't know. Do they really have a reason to capture them other than their needs? Unless they were part of the bandit group, but that was about 2 years ago. Why would they follow them all the way over there? Maybe they're part of the mansion group and we still don't know? Why would two random unnamed characters play a role? Too many questions....

• @LeeTheProfessional

This song should be played in the credits of FotD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAvkeopuChw

• I was looking for something more like piano music, but I couldn't find what I had in mind.

@LeeTheProfessional This song should be played in the credits of FotD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAvkeopuChw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.