4)Spanish (kill me)

6)Art

B day:

1)PE

3)Social Studies

5)Math H

7)Language arts

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Reply to this and post all your class periods!

• dunno DX

bloop posted: »

WHY WAS THIS CHOICE TAKEN OUT?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vC1NRji874

• I'll ask Uncle Pete...Alt text

• Omg...

This just in: a panda at the zoo faked being pregnant to get more food.

• Well at least Spanish is better than Math.... (Or at least in my opinion)

A day: 1) PE 2)Science 4)Spanish (kill me) 6)Art B day: 1)PE 3)Social Studies 5)Math H 7)Language arts

• That sucks, How's the teacher though?

I love math. (I'm probably the only person that has ever said that.) I hate Spanish. Spanish is my lowest grade right now and I'm pretty sure I failed TWO things in that biches class today, so my grades going down.

• WHO'S UPLOADING PICTURES OF ME ON THE INTERNET DX

google..

• edited October 2014

I love math. (I'm probably the only person that has ever said that.)

I hate Spanish. Spanish is my lowest grade right now and I'm pretty sure I failed TWO things in that biches class today, so my grades going down.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well at least Spanish is better than Math.... (Or at least in my opinion)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

It's just a plague, you're sterile right? Don't go out too much, and it'll be ok.

It won't start an apocalypse xD

Oh no... http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/up-to-100-possibly-exposed-to-us-ebola-patient-four-isolated/ar-BB6Eoek I am so screwed.

• Cuz Mike iz 2 ossum.

• Phillip wot r u doin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWvHlYShB8

PHILLIP STAHP

• Because it's a bit odd for Clementine to shoot an unarmed man who isn't trying to hurt her? Also if you did choose that option, Arvo would be vindicated in shooting you.

• Yeah Brice told me about this.

Oh no... http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/up-to-100-possibly-exposed-to-us-ebola-patient-four-isolated/ar-BB6Eoek I am so screwed.

• Alt text

• Evacuate to Denmark.

Because, in Denmark, you aren't scared of Ebola, Ebola is scared of you.

• edited October 2014

It won't be that odd of your Clem watched Carver die and has stated multiple times that she's glad that he's dead.

And I might've understand Arvo a little bit more if I shot Mike.

It makes wonder if shooting Mike would be a popular choice.

dojo32161 posted: »

Because it's a bit odd for Clementine to shoot an unarmed man who isn't trying to hurt her? Also if you did choose that option, Arvo would be vindicated in shooting you.

• Alt text

There's a difference between Mike and Carver, while Clem knew that Carver was an evil man, she also knew that Mike was an extremely nice guy, so she knew he wouldn't try to hurt her.

It won't be that odd of your Clem watched Carver die and has stated multiple times that she's glad that he's dead. And I might've understand Arvo a little bit more if I shot Mike. It makes wonder if shooting Mike would be a popular choice.

• In America you can always find Chuck Norris, In Soviet Russia Chuck Norris finds you...

Evacuate to Denmark. Because, in Denmark, you aren't scared of Ebola, Ebola is scared of you.

• Ranging if you see this, the steam shit is down for maintenance so Arvo chat is down right now, but know that I love you shadow, kitty, and ben VERY MUCH (not really).

Oh yeah this is for you too @raging_blades

• Since the choice taken out, maybe that means they have plans for him in Season 3.

And if I see them again...

NO MERCY

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

There's a difference between Mike and Carver, while Clem knew that Carver was an evil man, she also knew that Mike was an extremely nice guy, so she knew he wouldn't try to hurt her.

• How do you literally always have it on your other tab? STOP LYING TO ME

How am I still in the chat? xD. Oh and thank you, kind of because you said not really. I love you guys too . My second family . And I already had the link in a tab so no need.

How am I still in the chat? xD. Oh and thank you, kind of because you said not really. I love you guys too . My second family . And I already had the link in a tab so no need.

• How am I still in the chat? xD. Oh and thank you, kind of because you said not really. I love you guys too :). My second family :D. And I already had the link in a tab so no need.

Green613 posted: »

Ranging if you see this, the steam shit is down for maintenance so Arvo chat is down right now, but know that I love you shadow, kitty, and ben VERY MUCH (not really). Oh yeah this is for you too @raging_blades

• But who says you'll be in the advantageous position if he ever reappears?

Since the choice taken out, maybe that means they have plans for him in Season 3. And if I see them again... NO MERCY

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited October 2014

So...uh...hi, guys.

I guess I'm back. Not really sure though.

I've been up and down the past week and a half, relaxing...mostly isolating myself and peeping in on the chat every once in a while. So...in case anyone cared. Highly doubtful that you really did, though. I don't blame you. So, yeah.

Hopefully I'll be staying. I might not be here consistently, I may not seem all that normal...but I'm getting there. I might take a few day's break every little bit. I really want to stay, I'm excited that I decided to try to hop back, but I'm nervous I'm not 100%...

But fuck it. You guys didn't really care to read this, did you? You'll just say "cool bro welcome back" and then we'll go on with our regular lives...but at least I tried.

EDIT: It's times like these I really love the community here.

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

So...uh...hi, guys. I guess I'm back. Not really sure though. I've been up and down the past week and a half, relaxing...mostly isolat

• IS IT TRUE?!?

IS MY SON BACK?!?

SON HUG ME!

So...uh...hi, guys. I guess I'm back. Not really sure though. I've been up and down the past week and a half, relaxing...mostly isolat

• cool bro welcome back

• ;_; Don't be like that man. We need you, and again I really wish I could do more then just say words. You just commenting here makes me so happy. I'm here for you, and I'll try my best to make you feel better, I'm sorry about what happened, and if I didn't do it, then maybe I could have prevented the whole thing.

You'll just say "cool bro welcome back" and then we'll go on with our regular lives...but at least I tried.

I love you man. It might seem that we'll move on, but we all care about you. I won't move on, because I was a part of this, and I never forget my mistakes, I'm just really sorry this went as far as it did. I thought the same things as you did, and it could be true, but for you it's not because, you're a nicer/cooler then me :p. So "Welcome back bro" it's great to have you back. You coming back just makes this forum more fun, and more reasons to look forward to coming on here!

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that Don't worry, Welcome back though :)

• edited October 2014

Alt text

• It's where I live D:

• YES DAD

IT'S TRUE HUGS

Did you read...about all that? And...why I left, cause I'm not explaining...

IS IT TRUE?!? IS MY SON BACK?!? SON HUG ME!

• The one guy...

hugs

Green613 posted: »

cool bro welcome back

• I guess..I'm descending from the heavens... :O

• Good to see you back, man. Really.

You're an awesome guy and I hope you'll get past what you're going through, it must be hard. Everything will get better eventually, it always does. :)

• Thanks man. I look forward to staying.

;_; Don't be like that man. We need you, and again I really wish I could do more then just say words. You just commenting here makes me so h

• Alt text

The one guy... hugs

Sign in to comment in this discussion.