Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• It was originally intended for Sam and Clem to arrive at the Cabin together.
    And you can take him a picture.

But this idea was tossed around/ scrapped for unknown reasons.

• Clementine still has some humanity left in her, innocence if you will. I have 3 reasons to prove this actually.
    1. If you let the time run out when you either watch Kenny kill Carver or leave, Clem decides to leave.
    2. The only options to say when Kenny is beating up Arvo is either silence, or to deny beating him up is right.
    3. While Kenny and Jane are fighting, Clementine will try her best to separate them, as well shout "Listen to me!"
    I think even though we can play as her, Clem can still keep some innocence.

When he starts to beat him in the house: Silence option [...] because we don't have any options to incentivate Kenny.

• Please source second I think Sarah will totally loved Sam... Or scream for her daddy HAHAHAHAHA!

It was originally intended for Sam and Clem to arrive at the Cabin together. And you can take him a picture. But this idea was tossed around/ scrapped for unknown reasons.

• Alt text

joshua007 posted: »

Please source second I think Sarah will totally loved Sam... Or scream for her daddy HAHAHAHAHA!

• Ooooo.. Can you mod that that into the game somehow?

• Whoa... I wonder how that would have ended I REALY LOVE SAM!

PS do you have anything about the 400days group or that one city were they wanted to go in EP4 S2 but everybody forgot since Arvo

• Yes, but there's no textures for it.

Ooooo.. Can you mod that that into the game somehow?

• The 400 Days characters are unknown, but they are alive, they might return in Season 3.

What city are you talking about? Mexico? Texas? or Wellington?

Whoa... I wonder how that would have ended I REALY LOVE SAM! PS do you have anything about the 400days group or that one city were they wanted to go in EP4 S2 but everybody forgot since Arvo

• He's talking about that town we were heading to at the end of the 4th episode that had a church, and then the group ignored it in the 5th.

The 400 Days characters are unknown, but they are alive, they might return in Season 3. What city are you talking about? Mexico? Texas? or Wellington?

• That was sooo incredibly neglected.

dojo32161 posted: »

He's talking about that town we were heading to at the end of the 4th episode that had a church, and then the group ignored it in the 5th.

• I'm convinced we ended up in a parallel universe where the town never existed, the baby was on the ground for no reason, Buricko and Vitali swapped positions and guns and the Russians never learned to shoot.

fallandir posted: »

That was sooo incredibly neglected.

• Telltale made a mistake.

Buricko and Vitali switched places.

I'm convinced we ended up in a parallel universe where the town never existed, the baby was on the ground for no reason, Buricko and Vitali swapped positions and guns and the Russians never learned to shoot.

• Kenny was supposed to shove Jane's face into broken glass.

• I thought he said he had 2.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Fun fact: Ben has only killed one walker in the entire first season. Best part: It's determinate. The hallway scene in Ep 5, Ben comments he only has one bullet left. He then uses it on the approaching horde.

• It's incorrect. Dicks don't count. That would actually be genital mutilation.

TWD_25 posted: »

I just looked up the amputation victims and it included Troy. So another example.

• Yeah, the final achievement for Episode 4 showed a church spire - implying that the episode would have originally ended inside the church in that town.

TBH I'd much rather have had it end there than wherever the hell that wall was meant to represent.

On another note:

Sarah means 'princess.'

Telltale made a mistake. Buricko and Vitali switched places.

• BUT THAT'S UNREALISTIC!

remorse667 posted: »

BRUH... I'm out remorse667 grabs a gun and shoots himself

• Your right, and his new daughter Britney Spears was in South Park a few seasons back.
    A spitting image of each other

You guys may know this but... Larry isn't dead.

• Just before Pete get bited, the first corpse you can search is Roman(leader of Sheil's group)corpse.

• Clem opens Sarahs bedroom door

Wishes can be real if you want them to

Throws Clem on the ground and musical fish appears out of nowhere dancing.

Do you want to be my friend... Ooh what a dream dream let it go let it go

Clem tries to run away but Sarah is holding her tight.

please don't go I wish we are friends so I don't have to tell daddy I'm a pretty princess

Clem: somebody just shoot her

Bokor posted: »

Yeah, the final achievement for Episode 4 showed a church spire - implying that the episode would have originally ended inside the church in

• edited October 2014

List of what appears to be baby names for AJ
    Alt text

Girls:
    Julia,
    Kim,
    Kirsten,
    Alice

Boys:
    Mark,
    Robert,
    Gary,
    Dennis

• edited October 2014

EP2

Rebecca: She's kicking

LATER IN EP4...

She changed her mind and said against Clem that it was not going to be a girl and that Alvin was wrong about thinking it's going to be a girl LOL

I guees she changed her mind about it and thought about a boy

• Robert Kirkman

Kim Possible

Kirsten La Christa

Mark from S1

Dennis that on kid in a cartoon show

Gary carrie

Alice from Disney

List of what appears to be baby names for AJ Girls: Julia, Kim, Kirsten, Alice Boys: Mark, Robert, Gary, Dennis

• How are they even supposed to know AJ's gender?

AJ being a girl was just a guess/hunch.

EP2 Rebecca: She's kicking LATER IN EP4... She changed her mind and said against Clem that it was not going to be a girl and that A

• I know but I thought it was funny

How are they even supposed to know AJ's gender? AJ being a girl was just a guess/hunch.

• In S2E5 when catching Mike and Arvo stealing the truck if you listen long enough you can hear Mike say that Kenny must have the keys. Arvo will say something in Russian and Mike will say "I still don't speak Russian."

• I love that scene.

Mike: Kenny must have the keys.

Arvo: Just hot wire it.

Mike: What?

Arvo: (Speaking Russian)

Mike: I still can't speak Russian, man.

I wonder what Arvo said?

In S2E5 when catching Mike and Arvo stealing the truck if you listen long enough you can hear Mike say that Kenny must have the keys. Arvo will say something in Russian and Mike will say "I still don't speak Russian."

• Out of both Seasons, 3 characters are alive

Clem, AJ, and Edith

• I couldn't hear the just hot wire it part cool.

I love that scene. Mike: Kenny must have the keys. Arvo: Just hot wire it. Mike: What? Arvo: (Speaking Russian) Mike: I still can't speak Russian, man. I wonder what Arvo said?

• Arvo: (Speaking Russian) Start it without the keys.

I love that scene. Mike: Kenny must have the keys. Arvo: Just hot wire it. Mike: What? Arvo: (Speaking Russian) Mike: I still can't speak Russian, man. I wonder what Arvo said?

• Thanks!

Arvo: (Speaking Russian) Start it without the keys.

• Four grown adults [one previously a father] ran for cover and left a newborn baby and an eleven year old girl lying on the ground in the middle of a shootout.

Now we know why the alone ending exists T_T

• ...I have conversations with my dog. qq

DoubleJump posted: »

Well something funny you could do in episode 4 of S1 that people probably never chose to do. When you see the stranger is standing outside t

• edited October 2014

The cabin group get a lot of candles... and never put them out when they are not in the room...

• edited October 2014

In the beginning of Episode 5, It was only 3 left of the Russie group.

Vitali = Busy with Keny

Buricko = Clearly beside Clem; just looked at her and didn't shoot.

Arvo = Mourning/Crying of Natasha's death

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Four grown adults [one previously a father] ran for cover and left a newborn baby and an eleven year old girl lying on the ground in the middle of a shootout. Now we know why the alone ending exists T_T

• Alt text

24601 posted: »

The cabin group get a lot of candles... and never put them out when they are not in the room...

• edited October 2014

You saying that the big mobster was sensible enough not to shoot Clem, but 'Vitali' was?

Makes me wonder why Jane felt bad about murdering that child-killer. Way to grow a conscience, you castrator.

In the beginning of Episode 5, It was only 3 left of the Russie group. Vitali = Busy with Keny Buricko = Clearly beside Clem; just looked at her and didn't shoot. Arvo = Mourning/Crying of Natasha's death

• When your in the car with Kenny and he's talking about what if lee hadn't gone tearing through half of georgia looking for her you can say " Maybe he shouldn't have ", to which Kenny replies " Don't you say that, I oughta slap you ". I chose this option in the heat of the moment and my heart dropped when Kenny said this. I didn't think he would ever say that to Clem. This is a certain dialogue choice I haven't seen anyone talking about.

• edited October 2014

It's still one of the arguments people use when talking about how crazy Kenny is.

MrX1H2 posted: »

When your in the car with Kenny and he's talking about what if lee hadn't gone tearing through half of georgia looking for her you can say "

• edited October 2014

Well that's not that fair to Luke, at least partly. He says, "I didn't even see him [AJ] out there!" if Clem goes after AJ. Remember?

And who knows how any of them got into their starting positions. It makes no sense at all.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Four grown adults [one previously a father] ran for cover and left a newborn baby and an eleven year old girl lying on the ground in the middle of a shootout. Now we know why the alone ending exists T_T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.