Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ok well that's interesting. I could still be completely wrong but I doubt they'd have you hatchet AJ and then force you to forcibly mash buttons. It doesn't seem like the kind of scene where that would happen.

I'd say it's something similar to what I said, that or Telltale is just messing with the people who dig through files.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

a chore file is the file in the game that contains when you interact with it, for example killing a zombie with the right trigger or rapidl

• THIS IS SO AMAZING!

Alt text

Doug's character is modeled after Harrison Pink's friend, Doug Tobacco

• edited October 2014

If you kill the walker biting Sarita instead of cutting her arm off (episode 3), Jane will volunteer to put her out of her misery (so Kenny doesn't have too) in episode 4. He declines the offer obviously, but it's still one of the least selfish things Jane's ever said.

• edited October 2014

Wrong thread sorry guys

• What does this have to do with the walking dead...

zeke10 posted: »

Wrong thread sorry guys

• Absolutely nothing... He's just trolling in different way...

What does this have to do with the walking dead...

• edited October 2014

Wow...

The complete list that proves Telltale were gonna kill off AJ too..

• The last episode felt for me like a rush up and I had a feeling there was something cut out about this figtht... Jesus

Jewfreeus posted: »

not sure if anyone has posted this yet but in the kenny/jane fight jane was supposed to have the upper hand and i think we were even meant t

• But... he says that Ben got the last he got. THAT LIAR!

• Chuck: Want some candy?

Omid: Sure man! :D

Chuck: Lol jk Ben took the last one.

Ben looks guilty

Omid will remember Chuck trolled him

Kennythegod posted: »

But... he says that Ben got the last he got. THAT LIAR!

• But this is in 205, and all the files say 204.

The post above about this Some people on a modding forum said it could just be this scene, but the file wording made it confusing. Clementine puts the baby down and hatchets the Zombie

• Carver and Clem's dad were engineers.

• Megami found the files and said it was in 205.

They could've just reused it.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

But this is in 205, and all the files say 204.

• Not trolling put in wrong thread for some reason

What does this have to do with the walking dead...

• The "OBX" on the license plate at Christa's and Clem's camp at the beginning of "All that Remains" refers to a common abbreviation of the Outer Banks, North Carolina, which is a popular beach vacation spot on North Carolina's coast.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

So maybe Clem and co. were close to the coast at the beginning of "All that Remains," or during the 16 month time skip?

• They were so close to getting a damn boat...

sialark posted: »

The "OBX" on the license plate at Christa's and Clem's camp at the beginning of "All that Remains" refers to a common abbreviation of the Ou

• The Resemblance...it's perfect...

ImUrban posted: »

THIS IS SO AMAZING!

• Alt text

They were so close to getting a damn boat...

• In season 1, if you save Ben, everyone counts their bullets, but if you don't save him, Kenny won't tell the number of bullets he has. Now I don't remember if he still says he's out of ammo, but when he takes the dead guy's gun, there is only one shot. Yet, Kenny will shoot multiple bullets in the warehouse without Christa or any more ammo.

• Probably hid some in his stache

UCAAV29784 posted: »

In season 1, if you save Ben, everyone counts their bullets, but if you don't save him, Kenny won't tell the number of bullets he has. Now I

• StopKillingOffSoManyPeople

Seriously, TellTale!

If they had gone through it, and made it possible for AJ to die like that, on top of losing everybody else, I think I might have quit this series. That's just... a step too far.

The complete list that proves Telltale were gonna kill off AJ too..

• In season 2 episode 1, at the river you can see a corpse that was originally the male out of the suicide couple in season 1 on the river in the same position. Reused character model.

• Reused character model.

...or is it?

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

In season 2 episode 1, at the river you can see a corpse that was originally the male out of the suicide couple in season 1 on the river in the same position. Reused character model.

• edited October 2014

Oh when I played it I never saw that line but I'm sticking to my idea.

No, it's because Alvin killed a guy named George. It's mentioned when Carver grabs him in the ski lodge. "You remember a guy called George,

• Ok, someone posted something about the baby dying and the Jane/Kenny fight being reversed. All I am seeing, though, is a bunch of "alt text" post. Can someone repost them for me please? I've been gone for a few days and am mad I missed all this.

• What do you mean by "alt text"?

eRock92 posted: »

Ok, someone posted something about the baby dying and the Jane/Kenny fight being reversed. All I am seeing, though, is a bunch of "alt text" post. Can someone repost them for me please? I've been gone for a few days and am mad I missed all this.

• Wrong. Carver was an engineer himself.

fallandir posted: »

Carver and Clem's dad were engineers.

• Lol I think you might want to reread what you and fallandir wrote there.

Wrong. Carver was an engineer himself.

• The person that the police officer in ep 1 s1 mentions as saying 'Mama it was all a big mistake' is Thomas Richards from the comics.

• it is because clementine's model is from episode 4

But this is in 205, and all the files say 204.

• These small Kenny things like: "It's okay... I trust you", "Darling", "Sweetheart" etc. are really nice to hear.

• Gavin Hammon should get his own boat as a reward.

• Well...it is the 'walking' dead. He probably got bored of laying around in bed and went for one hell of a walk.

Pipas posted: »

Reused character model. ...or is it? DUN DUN DUNNNN!

• Yeah. His corpse got bored of no brain and magically healed itself with the help of the "Magical Asshole Dog in the forest". Then when he reached the river, his corpse realized what it did wasn't possible, and the healing disappeared, leaving him in the same position at the river with no brain.

ImUrban posted: »

Well...it is the 'walking' dead. He probably got bored of laying around in bed and went for one hell of a walk.

• He also needs a talking, boxing urban toy.

Gavin Hammon should get his own boat as a reward.

• And a plushie saltlick.

He also needs a talking, boxing urban toy.

• Alt text

And a plushie saltlick.

• Credit to @24601

Alt text

Clem's scared by Kenny's excessive swearing, and Ben kind of turns to look behind.

• A chore file is responsible for animations, models and events in the cutscene.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

a chore file is the file in the game that contains when you interact with it, for example killing a zombie with the right trigger or rapidl

• I find them annoying. Especially the episode 4 teaser 'of course I had to darling', it made me cringe. But I respect your opinion.

These small Kenny things like: "It's okay... I trust you", "Darling", "Sweetheart" etc. are really nice to hear.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.