Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I remember that I picked "We can't make it without you" and Clementine didn't axe Sarita.

dojo32161 posted: »

One dialogue and the [Axe Sarita] option forces you to kill and the other two don't.

• In season 2 episode 3, if you saved Alvin, you will see him beaten in the chair. Many people assume that Carver is a strong man, yet he willingly admits that Alvin wasn't beaten fairly; IT WASN'T A FAIR FIGHT!

• He tortured Alvin.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

In season 2 episode 3, if you saved Alvin, you will see him beaten in the chair. Many people assume that Carver is a strong man, yet he willingly admits that Alvin wasn't beaten fairly; IT WASN'T A FAIR FIGHT!

• This may very well be known and obvious, but I tried walking in the opposite direction as intended in this sequence. Clementine fell over in the snow, and the game pointed you back on track. I was just unaware it could happen.
    Alt text

• A scene when Luke hugged Nick is called "brohug":

Alt text

• Carver was supposed to check out more rooms back at the cabin.

Alt text

What a pervert.

• It looks like clem's gun is sinking into the ground.

This may very well be known and obvious, but I tried walking in the opposite direction as intended in this sequence. Clementine fell over in the snow, and the game pointed you back on track. I was just unaware it could happen.

• edited October 2014

Well I bet a lot of people didn't know that. What do you think, would people abandon AJ now that they know it's not alvin's? Could they be like that?

• edited October 2014

lel +1

fallandir posted: »

* A scene when Luke hugged Nick is called "brohug": * Carver was supposed to check out more rooms back at the cabin. What a pervert.

• Alt text

Alt text

fallandir posted: »

* A scene when Luke hugged Nick is called "brohug": * Carver was supposed to check out more rooms back at the cabin. What a pervert.

• Not sure how many people got this but....

Alt text

(Sorry about the quality this was the only video I could find.)

• Yup..Kenny can say this only if you told him to kill the boy in the attic. Lee says to him the same thing - "I'll see you downstairs when you're done."

Not sure how many people got this but.... (Sorry about the quality this was the only video I could find.)

• No its only if you go back down the ladder without doing anything, then christa goes up and kills the kid

FetchWalker posted: »

Yup..Kenny can say this only if you told him to kill the boy in the attic. Lee says to him the same thing - "I'll see you downstairs when you're done."

• edited October 2014

Clementine and Carol both have similar transformations and both continue to become the cold survivalist.

• edited October 2014

cold survivalist

Determinately.

Oh, who am I kidding. Telltale is going to impose a hardened, 'badass' personality on Clem whether we like it or not.

TWD_25 posted: »

Clementine and Carol both have similar transformations and both continue to become the cold survivalist.

• If you don't count Nick due to his status as a determinant, Amid the Ruins victims are all women of colour.

• edited October 2014

In this screenshot, it looks like the animators drew a dick in the cloud.

http://m.imgur.com/OMkgP8Z

• lol, the very reason why this topic was created.

In this screenshot, it looks like the animators drew a dick in the cloud. http://m.imgur.com/OMkgP8Z

• Wow, I didn't know this, damn Kenny...

Not sure how many people got this but.... (Sorry about the quality this was the only video I could find.)

• A statement was issued by Telltale today about the suspected dick drawn in the clouds on one of their episodes:

"We were bored," Job J Stauffer defended, "20 hours at work a day, 7 days a week, you'd of done the same!"

XD

In this screenshot, it looks like the animators drew a dick in the cloud. http://m.imgur.com/OMkgP8Z

• It's simply Troy speaking from the beyond.

• Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about

Jane presents a severe case of selective memory.

Alt text

• Good job Jane. 10/10

SaltLick305 posted: »

Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Jane presents a severe case of selective memory.

• (?)Derp Jane won't forget that!

Alt text

Good job Jane. 10/10

• So I found these over at "The other forums" from a user over there named Gary Bettman.

Bellboy and Ratman:

Alt text

Howe's Hardware blueprints:

Alt text

• What's with the red arrows? Are those the newest formation and tactical orders for walkers vs. survivors match? I'm so booking my ticket.

Great find though.

dojo32161 posted: »

So I found these over at "The other forums" from a user over there named Gary Bettman. Bellboy and Ratman: Howe's Hardware blueprints:

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Jane presents a severe case of selective memory.

• edited October 2014

In an interview with Game Informer, Telltale was asked about Sarah. They asked if she was just extremely sheltered or if there was more to her than that. Telltale confirmed that Sarah suffers from PTSD, and that is the reason why Carlos is so protective over her.

Alt text

(Credit goes to the poster on Tumblr)

• I would love to see a video clip of that.

Cope49 posted: »

It is possible to see a reanimated Duck in ep The long road ahead. If Lee doesn't successfully convince Kenny to stop the train, Kenny will

• In season 1 ep 3 After you successfully get kenny to to stop the train. If you keep silent through the discussion between katjaa and kenny about what should be done about duck. Katjaa will decide she must do it and walks into the forest you will then get the opportunity to put hand on kenny shoulder and he will learn you have compassion. Makes him less of a asshole during the game.

• You can hit Luke in the comic shop

• lul wut?!

• edited October 2014

I bet everyone who made fun of her are feeling like crap right now.

quinnics posted: »

In an interview with Game Informer, Telltale was asked about Sarah. They asked if she was just extremely sheltered or if there was more to h

• I never made fun of Sarah, so yay! I'm the good guy, right?

In an interview with Game Informer, Telltale was asked about Sarah. They asked if she was just extremely sheltered or if there was more to h

• So apparently Telltale knew that Sarah had PTSD, yet according to that one Talking Dead episode they still brushed her off as an annoying liability, denied her any kind of closure, and actively tried to get her killed out of spite because they hated her.

"...Tested the player's empathy to her plight". How ironic.

• Maybe it depends on the decisions you made up to that point. I've played RPGs before where some options aren't available unless you played a certain way. I played a kind Clementine, so perhaps the game didn't allow an option to shoot Mike if you played her that way up until that scene.

Cope49 posted: »

That is very odd .I have a 360 also and I shot Mike .

• I'm still looking for it. No luck so far..

I would love to see a video clip of that.

• Cope49 posted: »

I'm still looking for it. No luck so far..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.