The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Plus, it's not entirely like the comics, so maybe. But we'll have to wait and see. B]

Maybe the show didnt want to override the suspense and will leave it for the next episodes? I dont think they would move that much away from

• Is that from "The Twilight Zone"? I loved that show.

• i never played it so i can't say anything about it but i think he got what he deserved one of his tweets that he put up which is now deleted is ‘I swear I'm gonna fucking kill gabe’ or something,” you don't just threaten the lord gaben like that people like him and phil fish need to leave the industry

papai46 posted: »

But that game was AWESOMEO! GODDAMM YOU GABE!!!

• Yeah, I looked up the gif and it's from there, but I don't remember watching it, maybe one or two episodes.

dojo32161 posted: »

Is that from "The Twilight Zone"? I loved that show.

• "Click Here Full Resolution"

I'm clicking but nothing's happening!!!

...Nah, just kidding. ;) Jokes aside, try saving the images and uploading them on a third party image sharing site like imgur.com

• ...So he (jokingly?) threatens to murder the CEO of a company, and acts surprised when the company bites back.

Why is he even bothering to get mad?

Jewfreeus posted: »

this guy is stepping into some serious shit right here and then gabe ordered that that guy's game Paranautical Activity off steam

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2014

What's your favorite childhood game and why?

Alt text

I never got the full game as a kid, but I remember playing the hell out of a PC demo for Worms Armageddon. :P

...Oh! And how could I forget this beauty?

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

What's your favorite childhood game and why? Mine is Crash Bandicoot I completed it as a kid hundreds of times and replayed the trilogy recently and it was still awesome

• i don't even know the full story as to why he was mad at valve in the first place judging from his tweets i think it had to do with steam's early access program but he wasn't saying it jokingly he was just really mad either way he shouldn't be writing stuff like this on twitter he was basically asking for this to happen

...So he (jokingly?) threatens to murder the CEO of a company, and acts surprised when the company bites back. Why is he even bothering to get mad?

• Yeah, that's right. I'm abusing my moderator status and naming two games as my favorite instead of one like you asked.

Don't question it or bad things will happen. ;)

What's your favorite childhood game and why? I never got the full game as a kid, but I remember playing the hell out of a PC demo for Worms Armageddon. :P ...Oh! And how could I forget this beauty?

• It's a really old show but it's the best. Really brings humanity into question.

Yeah, I looked up the gif and it's from there, but I don't remember watching it, maybe one or two episodes.

• You are also replying to your own comment :O. Abusing your powers two times in a row, you should not be doing that! Shame on you, Blind.

Yeah, that's right. I'm abusing my moderator status and naming two games as my favorite instead of one like you asked. Don't question it or bad things will happen.

• [Evil laugh]

There's no stopping me now! I've gone... Mod with power!

You are also replying to your own comment :O. Abusing your powers two times in a row, you should not be doing that! Shame on you, Blind.

• Alt text

When u nut but bae keep suckin

• I never got the full game as a kid, but I remember playing the hell out of a PC demo for Worms Armageddon. :P

haha I remember that demo! I too played a shit ton of it. Great thing about Worms is replaying the same lvl is just fine because of the wackiness that happens. guess where the 2nd part of my name comes from?

What's your favorite childhood game and why? I never got the full game as a kid, but I remember playing the hell out of a PC demo for Worms Armageddon. :P ...Oh! And how could I forget this beauty?

• Filthy console peasant!

Potatoes.

• Sounds like some butthurt whiny baby. Just like how Phil Fish lost it and cancelled Fez 2. Fine whatever. With your attitude I don't even care to play the first one!

Jewfreeus posted: »

this guy is stepping into some serious shit right here and then gabe ordered that that guy's game Paranautical Activity off steam

• This vine needs the same treatment, I demand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYoNUV9CFM

Lmao, what in the hell? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRkmrRlomAs

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

• Oh you must be from Mula Gang. /r/terriblefacebookmemes would like a word with you.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• This vine needs the same treatment, I demand it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYoNUV9CFM

• Its almost like Candy corn is literally shaped like kernals of corn or something.......................

• PLS

Natalie Dormer is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. As in, if I were gay, I would totally move to Mexico and star

• FUCKING JOSEPH MAZZELLO AS EUGENE SLEDGE FROM THE PACIFIC I FUCKING LOVE YOU JOSPEH MAZZELLO!

Crazy Fangirling moment over.

Night fgts ^-^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h66AYn5i4nA

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Like the sun is something they built for you in their tool shed.

B^]

• My natural enemy! I must engage in combat!

את אוהבת פורנו

מי שיתרגם את זה

ידע שזיינתי את אמא שלו

الخراء المقدسة اللغة العربية هي جميلة مجرد إلقاء نظرة على هذا

• edited October 2014

Michonne is a badass with that sword. And I almost forgot about Beth, she is so sweet and innocent, the fact that she's retained that for so long is extraordinary. You will see more of her.:)

I go back and forth, I think he's hella cool, but then again he is a sadistic pyschopathic liar..lol.

Season 4 is pretty sad, but it's story and the characters are so well written. Can you tell that the showrunners for season 3 and 4 are different?

Belan posted: »

Excluding people who are dead, I'd have to say my favorites are Rick, Hershel, and Maggie. Oh and Abraham, but I don't think he's been intro

• I'm alive!

• edited October 2014

At first I didn't like Michonne at all, but she has been steadily becoming one of my favorites. I'd say she is badass even without the sword. I really want to know what happened in her backstory. And she killed the Governor. So there's that.

Beth just seems infectiously optimistic. Its refreshing.

I go back and forth, I think he's hella cool, but then again he is a sadistic pyschopathic liar..lol.

Yeah, he was undoubtedly a great antagonist and character. I could just rant about how much I hate the guy. Getting stuck through from behind didn't even do him justice lol

Season 4 is pretty sad, but it's story and the characters are so well written. Can you tell that the showrunners for season 3 and 4 are different?

My brain feels like complete mush right now... so I honestly can't tell you that I see much of a difference.

What differences did you see?

Tinni posted: »

Michonne is a badass with that sword. And I almost forgot about Beth, she is so sweet and innocent, the fact that she's retained that for so

• I can't tie your bitch but i can fuck your shoes.

Lmao, what in the hell? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRkmrRlomAs

• edited October 2014

She got down on hands and knees,
    One ear against the ground,
    Holding her breath to hear something,
    But the dirt made not a sound tonight

Echoes of songs still lurk on distant foreign shores,
    Where we danced just to please the gods that only ask for more,
    So it goes

But still we give ourselves to this
    We can't spend our lives waiting to live

On cold nights
    In a prayer for dawn
    But the daylight
    Isn't what she wants
    The concrete
    Calls my name again
    I'm falling
    Through the cracks I slip

The postcard says wish you were here
    But I'd rather I was there,
    Holding on to the simple things before they disappear,
    That's what I meant

But that was then, and this is now
    I'll make it up to you somehow

On cold nights
    In a prayer for dawn
    But the daylight
    Isn't what she wants
    The concrete
    Calls my name again
    I'm falling

A destination, a fading smile.
    Another station, another mile.
    Another day gone, I swore that I will.
    Be there before dawn.
    So be there, I will.

She got down on hands and knees,
    One ear against the ground,
    Holding her breath to hear something,
    Anything at all

The dirt whispered, "Child, I'm coming home"

On cold nights
    In a prayer for dawn
    But the daylight
    Isn't what she wants
    The concrete
    Calls my name again
    I'm falling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEH4U-wX74

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

SLYMOTHERFUCKINGCOOPER

RATCHETANDMOTHERFUCKINGCLANK

I ALSO PLAYED PAJAMA SAM WHEN I WAS 4 AND I SUCCESSFULLY RAN THE OTHER PAJAMA SAM GAMES THIS YEAR ON DOSBOX I REGRET NOTHING.

Markd4547 posted: »

What's your favorite childhood game and why? Mine is Crash Bandicoot I completed it as a kid hundreds of times and replayed the trilogy recently and it was still awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.