The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You can tell me in PM if you want...

I'd rather not say.

• For some reason I just can't play certain horror games. I'm such a weakling. -.-

London bridge is falling down, falling down... falling down..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPONdZBh6s

• Me...

Who doesn't get terrified for getting a glimpse of Satan's ass?

• The new animatronics will not attack us(the player)

while the old, broken ones will hunt us down, and if one of those old ones gettins in our peripheral vision, the sudgested thing to do is to wear Freddy's empty head to disguise ourselves, while wearing Freddy's head, this will trigger the new ones to hunt us down.

And the new animatronics will fight the old ones.

papai46 posted: »

I like that he heard people about the bear suit thing.

• I just went back to the day I joined, and It reminded me of my conversation with Tobi :D

• Awesome.

The new animatronics will not attack us(the player) while the old, broken ones will hunt us down, and if one of those old ones gettins in

• K

Read my other comment to Gustav...

• Alt text

Now that I look back into it, It looks very embarassing ;-;

I should definitely consider what a certain user once said,

Don't Look Back.

I just went back to the day I joined, and It reminded me of my conversation with Tobi

• edited October 2014

Alt text

I know what you mean, especially that one... conversation... It's awkward now that I look at it. O_o

Now that I look back into it, It looks very embarassing ;-; I should definitely consider what a certain user once said, Don't Look Back.

• Don't Look Back.

Please. Please don't.

Now that I look back into it, It looks very embarassing ;-; I should definitely consider what a certain user once said, Don't Look Back.

• -hugs-

It's okay. Focus on my fluffy hugs.

It was really bloody hot at school today and a lot of people were on edge during the last period. We had a substitute teacher who booked an

• That change of GIF tho

I know what you mean, especially that one... conversation... It's awkward now that I look at it. O_o

• It was too big for my eyes. I am wearing my glasses and it hurt. ;_;

That change of GIF tho

• Alt text

Don't Look Back. Please. Please don't.

• Kids have no shame.

They think being half-naked in public is normal

• I dun like cheaters, though.

Staaaaahp.

• That reminds me, I should wear my glasses.

It was too big for my eyes. I am wearing my glasses and it hurt. ;_;

• In my neighborhood, there are kids who wears long shirts and no undrwear,

That goes for girls and boys.

And they pee on thier frontyard. ugh.....

• I talked to my therapist about the violent thoughts I've been having against others.

• And?

I talked to my therapist about the violent thoughts I've been having against others.

• Never forget.

Never repeat.

• Uh... no? lol

You don't know true fear until a duck flies after your ass.

• I hope your alright bro and it's great your getting help don't be to worried everyone imagines violence that's why horror and violent films make some much money your imagination is ok and doesn't hurt anyone as long as you don't act on it :)

I talked to my therapist about the violent thoughts I've been having against others.

• pls

ImUrban posted: »

So I just found this thread....bloody hell xD

• I'm just a little crazy...

Nah, jk. He didn't give me a clear answer on whether or not the thoughts are normal.

He had me describe the dreams as detailed as I could. I almost cried. He is going to present the dreams to his supervisor. I don't know what that means, but it seems he doesn't know how to approach it just yet.

And?

• Damn, I hope you can help her. :(

I talked to the rape victim today. Yesterday Max was talking to a friend's friend who was raped a month ago. Max was trying to talk her

• I have alot of dreams involving violence,

And you know, violence is a part of nature. Like, we kill mosquitoes and thangs.

I'm just a little crazy... Nah, jk. He didn't give me a clear answer on whether or not the thoughts are normal. He had me describe th

• Never eat.

Never stop.

Never forget. Never repeat.

• That's not just Australia.

It was really bloody hot at school today and a lot of people were on edge during the last period. We had a substitute teacher who booked an

• If you ever wanna vent to me via private, add me on Skype or Steam.

• Happy birthday.

Ellias posted: »

omg my birthday is today i better get a 3ds xl cosmo black w/ pokemon X jk, i just want today to be a good day.

• just quote it in Japanese -_-

If there was no light in the world, would you be able to see yourself?

• That's because they didn't have buttload of pigeons after then.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Uh... no? lol

• LOL that's not twisted... XD

Jennifer posted: »

My mind can be so twisted sometimes: I was re-playing through The Walking Dead season one finale and I got the Lucky Charms jingle in my head: "cutting off my arm 'cause zombies are contagious". o_O

• edited October 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEofBHTrwzQ

Fun fact about the the blood on Di caprio hand it's real he banged the table in the previous scene while filiming and cut his hand but they kept on filming that's how much he was into the role fully immensed while the crew watched in horror but kept on filming he should of got an oscar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmkRi_tr9c

Fun fact about this an hour before filming Heath just walked around the hospital bed while the two face actor was just looking at him in amazement he never greeted anyone just talked to himself while walking around the bed to get into the mindset before filming

Another fun fact is turn off the sound and watch his mannerisms he trained exactly through body language and movements exactly how he was going to play the scene to enforce the meanings like a trained dance he got an oscar

Share some of your favorite acted movie scenes?

• No, you just hate jumpscares that's ok

Twistee posted: »

For some reason I just can't play certain horror games. I'm such a weakling. -.-

• I'm not scared lol

papai46 posted: »

That's because they didn't have buttload of pigeons after then.

• “YOU ARE ALL SICK! SICK IN THE HEAD!”

I'm just a little crazy... Nah, jk. He didn't give me a clear answer on whether or not the thoughts are normal. He had me describe th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.