Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• No, he can still hit him if you talk to him; just don't try to get him back by the fire. He will hit Arvo if he's not in the company of the others when he screams.

devilshomie posted: »

If you choose not to talk to Kenny in episode five during the campfire scene when Arvo starts screaming he hits him.

• I thought he got the rifle from the car maybe? Either that or him and the Russians hid the rifle at the house.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Aside from disappearing towns and the vanishing bullets from Clem's pockets, Arvo randomly pulls a rifle out from thin air. The group did

• Is this a compliment, because Sherlock Holmes is the most brilliant guy in the world. :)

No shit Sherlock.

• It is an unused audio from Episode 3. Bonnie was supposed to tell it to Clementine in the armory.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Where did you get that? Is that a dialogue piece from the game?

• edited November 2014
    • In Episode 2, if you open the door for Carver, then during the kitchen scene when the group returns say that you DIDN'T open the door for him, Sarah will speak up and say "I...I thought you opened it.."
    • In Episode 5, after cleaning Kenny's eye, saying that Alvin Jr will be tough like his dad, Kenny will say that Alvin didn't look it, but he had a pair on him. Clementine presumably has no idea what this means, yet says nothing.
    • After the scene at the lake in Episode 5, if Clem fell into the water and tells Kenny to stop beating Arvo, then she will almost whisper it because she's freezing. If she doesn't fall in, then she shouts it in anger, like a parent scolding a child. Ironic, huh?
    • Also in Episode 5, if Clem got the nail file from Jane, there's the scene by the fireplace where she gives it to Jane. Even if Clem didn't fall into the water, she has that same freezing face for some reason. Silly Telltale.
    • AGAIN in Episode 5, no matter who dies first at the Rest Stop will indefinitely become a walker. Clementine shoots Kenny in the stomach, and Jane is stabbed near the heart. The only time one of them will not become a walker is when you let Kenny kill Jane, then shoot Kenny (which is in the head). Jane will turn, but Kenny will not.
    • Every chapter select picture for this season has been a scene in the episode itself. This is an exception with chapter 3 of Episode 3, Sunshine and Rainbows. The picture for this chapter (Also the chapter where Carlos slaps Sarah) is Carlos extending his hand to the ground. This MIGHT be his hand moving backwards after slapping Sarah, but to me it looks like he's about to help someone up with a sad face.
    • At the beginning of Episode 3, in the truck, at some parts when the lighting is perfect, I THINK when the truck is about to pull up to the camp, Clem's eyes look icy blue. It's adorable.
    • In Episode 5, when the walker attacks Kenny from behind the rock, saying nothing results in Bonnie alerting him, yet again, just like doing nothing when Rebecca turns at the end of Episode 4.
    • During the Kenny ending in Episode 5, when Clementine runs up the hill, her hurt arm/shoulder moves a lot less than her other. I think it's a very nice touch.
    • There's absolutely no reason for the herd to have completely disappeared in the Jane ending.
    • Something else I just found - during the fireplace scene after the lake in Episode 5, the whole pile of logs is lit on fire in like, half a second. From a nail file and a rock? I don't think so, especially with no lighter fluid.
    • Jane magically has matches during the same scene if Clem doesn't take the nail file.
    • Kenny has some rope for absolutely no reason.

That's all I can remember for now. Most of these have probably already been said, but YOLO

• ◦There's absolutely no reason for the herd to have completely disappeared in the Jane ending.

Silly, the Pied Piper showed up and whisked the herd away so they're precariously positioned in a random field in the Alone ending.

That is true though. If anything, the herd should have stayed. There was no reason for the speakers to have stopped, unless one of the survivors decided to turn it off rather than fleeing or helping to fight off the herd.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

* In Episode 2, if you open the door for Carver, then during the kitchen scene when the group returns say that you DIDN'T open the door for

• we are in this thread to share some unnoticed and wierd funny stuff and not like expecting something

Well, I clearly noticed that zombie with a helmet (Which quite goes back to the zombie in S1E3) on my first playthrough, so I wasn't that surprised.

• For sure the power went out or someone managed to turn it off,

Plus, a horde of walkers can go somewhere if someone made another distraction to stop them from going to the camp.

Davissons posted: »

◦There's absolutely no reason for the herd to have completely disappeared in the Jane ending. Silly, the Pied Piper showed up and wh

• edited October 2014

Of course I know that, and that's not what I meant.

We have that zombie in S1E3 and in S2E4, and what I said was that I noticed that zombie with a helmet in the first scene in saving Sarah in the Trailer Park.

we are in this thread to share some unnoticed and wierd funny stuff and not like expecting something

• In Season One...

If in Episode 3 you let Katjaa kill Duck, when talking to Clementine, you get extra dialogue options. One of them is 'This will never happen to you' to which Clementine will reply 'You don't know that'. Lee responds 'Yes I do'.

AND

If you chose that dialogue option in Episode 4 when Clem asks about Crawford and you say 'Nobody will die, I promise' she will say 'This is like the promise you made after Duck died'. Lee will apologize and say that he can't promise that.

• They also considered exploring Kenny's backstory.

Great. But when would they please give any shit to any other characters?

They feel that bringing Kenny back was a good decision since he's a complex and interesting character. They "hoped that players would feel the world was harsh enough to break Kenny, but they were able to save Clementine."

Great. At the end of S1 I noticed the sign of Kenny's changing & learning from the past. Now in S2 they told me than he actually would never grow up and handle worse than an 11-year-old girl.

While they can't share many details, they guarantee that our personal endings for Clementine will play an important role in season three.

Great. Hope they can keep the promise.

quinnics posted: »

As mentioned in another post above, Telltale did an interview with Game Informer. Here's some tidbits they released about the development of

• I've tried lots of different directions. Always leads to Clem's falling down & reaching the Rest Area after 3 scences.

This may very well be known and obvious, but I tried walking in the opposite direction as intended in this sequence. Clementine fell over in the snow, and the game pointed you back on track. I was just unaware it could happen.

• "Loved by all"

Yeah, not really.

• I think somewhere in this thread someone mentioned that the truck was missing in the Jane endings. If any survivors got in the truck and left, then the noise and lights from the truck could have been enough to get the herd to follow it and leave Howe's. Also, if the CD wasn't set to repeat, then the speaker would have gone off at some point. Those store announcements, which are usually about 30 seconds long, combined usually last a few minutes.

For sure the power went out or someone managed to turn it off, Plus, a horde of walkers can go somewhere if someone made another distraction to stop them from going to the camp.

• It wasnt unused, I remember Kenny telling me that. He said something like "Rebecca mentioned she wanted to name him Alvin if he was a boy."

fallandir posted: »

If I recall correctly, unused Kenny's audio says that Rebecca wanted to name the baby Alvin.

• When you meet with Kenny once again in Season 2 Episode 2, one of the options (I dont want to talk about the past) Kenny admits he shouldnt have survived the infested alleyway/building.

• That alway's confused me. I thought he locked himself inside the alleyway so he could die.

When you meet with Kenny once again in Season 2 Episode 2, one of the options (I dont want to talk about the past) Kenny admits he shouldnt have survived the infested alleyway/building.

• Seems like Survivor's guilt.

That alway's confused me. I thought he locked himself inside the alleyway so he could die.

• The season starts at a rest stop, and the last, non-determinant scene is at a rest stop.

• Oh, okay. I've never heard that one in my game. :>

Poogers555 posted: »

It wasnt unused, I remember Kenny telling me that. He said something like "Rebecca mentioned she wanted to name him Alvin if he was a boy."

• In 102 after you enter the gate to enter the barn if you walk to the right you can talk to Larry and Lilly at a Patio

• The other end was open so that's how the walkers got into the alleyway. He locked it so Lee would not get killed before finding Clem. Honestly if Ben dies in ep 4, its even less probable he should have lived in a dark building with little light infested with walkers.

That alway's confused me. I thought he locked himself inside the alleyway so he could die.

• You can also talk to Katja at the barn. She'll mention your choice of saving Duck or Shawn in episode 1.

In 102 after you enter the gate to enter the barn if you walk to the right you can talk to Larry and Lilly at a Patio

• edited November 2014

I was just playing season 2 at the museum where Clem could climb through for the water but i didn't go in so bonnie reached in and got her face smacked against the wall she has a wound on her arm and she was very nervous claiming it was an old scar.
    When we got back with the group i've noticed she held her hand on her arm covering the "old scar"... maybe i'm just paranoid but i really had a Lee flashback when she "wasn't" bitten

• Remember he had his mustache back then, it adds 50 extra points to protection.

pcharl01 posted: »

The other end was open so that's how the walkers got into the alleyway. He locked it so Lee would not get killed before finding Clem. Hones

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2016

This is actually a reference to "400 Days", in which Bonnie's story revealed that she was drug addict, but she got past it with Leland, Dee and the apocalypse's help. Also, if you steal from Arvo, and give the pills to Rebecca while she's giving birth, Bonnie will look at them and say "They look like oxcy."

Kenny-Lee posted: »

I was just playing season 2 at the museum where Clem could climb through for the water but i didn't go in so bonnie reached in and got her f

• All the boy names are people who have worked on The Walking Dead:

Robert: Robert Kirkman

Mark: Mark Darin

Gary: Gary Whitta

Dennis: Dennis Lenart

List of what appears to be baby names for AJ Girls: Julia, Kim, Kirsten, Alice Boys: Mark, Robert, Gary, Dennis

• Mind blown.

Larry is Johann. Larry dies in a meat locker. Johann works in a butcher shop.

• in season 2, the season begins in a rest stop, and ends in a rest stop. no matter what, at least 1 person died in each rest stop. the scenes are also pretty similar, omid died by getting shot in between the lungs, and (determinant) jane can also get stabbed in the chest. if im not mistaken, you shoot kenny between the lungs

• I Think one is that there was an option in S1E3 in the RV where lee tells clem more about his family.

• when it happened i was like, OMG IS SHE LIKE ELLIE?! but then i was like, oh wait drugs.

Kenny-Lee posted: »

I was just playing season 2 at the museum where Clem could climb through for the water but i didn't go in so bonnie reached in and got her f

• In 201 Christa was going into the bathroom because she-- oh wait, there might be kids here-- Erm. Because omid needed to Help her with adjusting her clothing, that involved taking it off real quick.

• but then i was like, oh wait drugs.

I don't know why but this sentence is hilarious.

when it happened i was like, OMG IS SHE LIKE ELLIE?! but then i was like, oh wait drugs.

• well its true, i forgot about it for like 2 minutes and then. poof! oh yeah, she was a junkie, and a hot babe.

dojo32161 posted: »

but then i was like, oh wait drugs. I don't know why but this sentence is hilarious.

• Some people will probably say "No shit". But I completely missed them in my first playthrough

In 102 after you enter the gate to enter the barn if you walk to the right you can talk to Larry and Lilly at a Patio

• You said that the only time when both Kenny and Jane will not turn is when you let Kenny kill Jane, then shoot Kenny. That's not true. Jane will still turn. She was stabbed in the chest.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

* In Episode 2, if you open the door for Carver, then during the kitchen scene when the group returns say that you DIDN'T open the door for

• I always assumed if he "died" in the alleyway, he escaped down the sewer like Lee did, and if he "died" in the building, he escaped down the stairs.

pcharl01 posted: »

The other end was open so that's how the walkers got into the alleyway. He locked it so Lee would not get killed before finding Clem. Hones

• edited November 2014

Oke, needle scars

I knew she was a junkie , but i didn't think she would be that kind of junkie

well its true, i forgot about it for like 2 minutes and then. poof! oh yeah, she was a junkie, and a hot babe.

• In season 1 episode 4 when Lee first discovers Vernon's group, if Lee stays quiet for too long, Vernon shoots him.

• edited November 2014

It happened to me when I first played the game. Then I had no symphaty left, and I shamelessly lied to him.

In season 1 episode 4 when Lee first discovers Vernon's group, if Lee stays quiet for too long, Vernon shoots him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.