Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited November 2014

Yes i know that, lelands wife made sure we all knew that after her head was smashed in 1 hit ala Carver was after 2 hits.

And Bonnie made the Oxy reference too yesterday in my game

dojo32161 posted: »

This is actually a reference to "400 Days", in which Bonnie's story revealed that she was drug addict, but she got past it with Leland, Dee

• Fuck. I forgot to say that Jane will, but Kenny won't. Thanks. Editing that now.

You said that the only time when both Kenny and Jane will not turn is when you let Kenny kill Jane, then shoot Kenny. That's not true. Jane will still turn. She was stabbed in the chest.

• edited January 2015

Originally Mike was a member of the group of scavengers that surrounded and attacked Christa in "All That Remains", the first episode of Season 2. If you look closely at the characters surrounding Christa, you'll see that one of them does bear a resemblance to Mike. This character is obviously not Mike but they do look similar (I'll post a link to the character it is after this paragraph). As fans of the game have noticed, part of Mike's ear is missing. The original story that had Mike as part of those scavengers would have explained that the gunshot heard actually took part of Mike's ear off (in the changed version we had no idea what happened with the gunshot or what happened with Mike's ear). We would next see Mike at Howe's (where we do see him for the first time in the game), where he would try to convince Clementine that he's not a bad person after the Christa incident a couple of episodes before.

As we know, Mike doesn't appear in "All That Remains", wasn't part of the scavengers and we only meet him for the first time at Howe's. However, like I said a character that looks similar to Mike does indeed appear in "All That Remains":
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Ralph

Pretty interesting, huh? Definitely would've been a cool story arc with Mike to see if Telltale had used it!

• Ooh, I still remember how people were freaking out about Mike's criminal past.

Originally Mike was a member of the group of scavengers that surrounded and attacked Christa in "All That Remains", the first episode of Sea

• When Ben determinately falls down, cornered by walkers, you can hear Kenny shoving his way out of the alley after he "punches Ben's ticket." Of course, Kenny is off-screen, but you Can hear if you listen closely.

• In most horror scenarios, a black guy dies first. But instead, a black guy (lee) dies last.

• edited November 2014

All of Kenny's scenes at the rest stop mean that he is now the only character in the series to have 3 fate types (alive, dead-walker to be, dead-won't come back).

• The line "You shut your fucking mouth" is used by three different characters in three different episodes.

Rebecca in episode 1

Troy in episode 3 and

Kenny in episode 5

• HL3 Confirmed

ClemRanger posted: »

The line "You shut your fucking mouth" is used by three different characters in three different episodes. Rebecca in episode 1 Troy in episode 3 and Kenny in episode 5

• By the way Ralph's VA is Jared Emerson-Johnson a.k.a. the guy who makes the music for Telltale Games.

Originally Mike was a member of the group of scavengers that surrounded and attacked Christa in "All That Remains", the first episode of Sea

• During the herd escape scene in In Harm's Way, you can see a bunch of the characters standing static in the background.

Bonnie and Sarita.
    Alt text

Rebecca.
    Alt text

Bonnie and Nick.
    Alt text

And Luke.
    Alt text

• And they are just standing in the middle of the herd, chillin' out maxin' relaxin'. No need to hurry I guess.

During the herd escape scene in In Harm's Way, you can see a bunch of the characters standing static in the background. Bonnie and Sarita. Rebecca. Bonnie and Nick. And Luke.

• And Unknown.

Bluebirdo posted: »

All of Kenny's scenes at the rest stop mean that he is now the only character in the series to have 3 fate types (alive, dead-walker to be, dead-won't come back).

• There isnt any proof of this

• Maybe they wanted to shoot some b-ball outside of Howe's when a couple of walkers who were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood.

fallandir posted: »

And they are just standing in the middle of the herd, chillin' out maxin' relaxin'. No need to hurry I guess.

• If you choose to run in season 2 episode 1 when the cabin group is discussing what to do with you, Nick will yell "Hey!" and try to shoot you on purpose. Then Pete will say "You're lucky my nephew can't shoot for shit".

• edited November 2014

This is 100% real. You want proof? I interviewed Dan White (Mike's VA):

If you want to listen back to the interview check out these links (Skype crashed a couple of times hence the three recordings):

http://mixlr.com/channel-1138/showreel/channel-1138s-mixlr-55/

http://mixlr.com/channel-1138/showreel/channel-1138s-mixlr-56/

http://mixlr.com/channel-1138/showreel/channel-1138s-mixlr-57/

I know a lot more about TWDG than the average person.

Poogers555 posted: »

There isnt any proof of this

• TellTale disclosed Mike's original past. Seems like Clem would have just forgiven him if he was kept alive. Such a shame...Mike had more character potential.

Ooh, I still remember how people were freaking out about Mike's criminal past.

• Then they just got into a little fight and Kenny got scared and said "We're all going to Wellington"

eRock92 posted: »

Maybe they wanted to shoot some b-ball outside of Howe's when a couple of walkers who were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood.

• Although very attractive, Luke is also a liar.

Luke: You... sure you still wanna come with us?

Clementine: I don't have anywhere else to go.

Luke: Well then, welcome to the party.

Clementine: Yeah, thanks.

Luke: We're, uh... we're smarter than we look.

Alt text

Alt text

• And Nick isn't shot.

During the herd escape scene in In Harm's Way, you can see a bunch of the characters standing static in the background. Bonnie and Sarita. Rebecca. Bonnie and Nick. And Luke.

• Kennys life in the time skip is very mysterious. He never says what happens, wait. He DOES tell us 'o i got luckee' and we are like 'oh okee'. It is implied he stayed at the restaurant Shel and Beccas group were in. Also, an unused model for him is deep in the code, he lookes dazed and covered with blood. Cannabalism? If you have any information just fire when ready I guess...

• It is implied he stayed at the restaurant Shel and Beccas group were in.

Shel and Becca weren't in the restaraunt, they were in a pit stop.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Kennys life in the time skip is very mysterious. He never says what happens, wait. He DOES tell us 'o i got luckee' and we are like 'oh okee

• Pit stop is a combination of Gas station, hotel and restaurant. Perhaps it was there?

It is implied he stayed at the restaurant Shel and Beccas group were in. Shel and Becca weren't in the restaraunt, they were in a pit stop.

• Your choice to cut Lee's arm off or not does not affect Kenny's dialogue with Reggie. Even if Lee kept the arm, Kenny will tell Reggie that he was with a guy who had been bit and tried to cut off the arm. He says the man died of blood loss and turned and this happened a few months back. Either he exaggerated, or he met someone else.

• The 2nd pic is a great Clem Face.

• edited November 2014

I would have liked this season more if they just hold on the original storyline and I hoped the guy at the river had some impact on a few dialoges with Mike BUT NO!

I'm glad with the final product but... Nah still nice find

This is 100% real. You want proof? I interviewed Dan White (Mike's VA): If you want to listen back to the interview check out these links

• Maybe, but it never was implied that he was right there. @bigdogg0821 was stating it like a fact, but it's not a fact.

Pit stop is a combination of Gas station, hotel and restaurant. Perhaps it was there?

• edited November 2014

EDIT: He actually says different phrases depending on Lee's choice. I'll quote one sir from page 2 of this thread.

Here's something that took me ages to realise. After meeting Reggie, Kenny says "fuck that guy". Then say you don't trust him. Kenny's response will then be different based on whether you cut Lee's arm off or not. If you cut it off, Kenny says something like "losing a limb does weird stuff to people". Otherwise, he'll just say "He's a weirdo." Something along those lines anyway. I thought that was a neat detail.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Your choice to cut Lee's arm off or not does not affect Kenny's dialogue with Reggie. Even if Lee kept the arm, Kenny will tell Reggie that

• It IS a fact. You can see Kenny and Duck at the gas pumps of that very rest stop in the opening of 400 Days.

Maybe, but it never was implied that he was right there. @bigdogg0821 was stating it like a fact, but it's not a fact.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

He's talking about after Kenny's separated from the group in S1 E5, after Duck's dead.

Izzybutt posted: »

It IS a fact. You can see Kenny and Duck at the gas pumps of that very rest stop in the opening of 400 Days.

• edited November 2014

that is meant to be before episode 1 even happened because that is when duck gets grabbed like kenny told lee on hershel's farm i'm pretty sure they are talking about where he was after savannah

Izzybutt posted: »

It IS a fact. You can see Kenny and Duck at the gas pumps of that very rest stop in the opening of 400 Days.

• Pic of this unused Kenny Model?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Kennys life in the time skip is very mysterious. He never says what happens, wait. He DOES tell us 'o i got luckee' and we are like 'oh okee

• And he is amaaaazing.

Also he's the title character in Luther, and more recently in the film No Good Deed.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

He also appears in Pacific Rim

• edited November 2014

Not quite nothing. He dos bump into you, but at least in my game, this is the dialogue:

ANDY: Boy. Didn’t you hear the bell?

LEE: Yeah.

ANDY: Supper’s ready.

And that is it.

Demonarke posted: »

I don't know if this has been mentioned but. In episode 2 of season 1 you can choose to leave the barn instead of taking off the screws. Andy will just walk past you and say nothing.

• She doesn't keep her own stash, she says that she keeps her own count of the supplies. Which was smart, because the official count kept getting messed with - that's how she knew about the thefts.

pcharl01 posted: »

Anyone think it was shady for Lily to keep her own stash of supplies/meds? The way she says it to Lee makes me think many were not aware of that.

• If anyone's curious, here are the dialogues of each at the bell tower.

KENNY: You got it, Lee!

Just one big leap!

JUMP!

What are you waiting for?!

You gotta do this, pal!

OMID: You’re psyching yourself out!

You can do it!

Don’t look down!

We gotta go! Jump!

Just jump!

BEN: I believe in you!

You can do it!

One, two, THREE!

It’s, uh, not that far.

Hurry!

When Lee is preparing to jump from the bell tower, the others will start to shout some encouraging things towards him when you wait. Ben will start counting "One, Two, THREE!" That's just hilarious! Do you have a video? :>

• And he can also mention their danger.

Lee: Hope the noise doesn’t attract any unwanted guests.

Dragonleaf posted: »

In Season 1 Episode 2, Lee can mention that he used to have wind chimes hanging outside of his house when he was younger.

• JESUS. 0.0

Remember back at the motel when Lee chopped the head off that zombie? But, of course you gotta kill the brain right? So guess what co

• Yep. He will say:

Mark: Help!

Somebody…

And if you're upstairs and try to go back downstairs without finding him, he'll do this dialogue:

MARK: Ugggghnnn

LEE: What the hell?

MARK: Help me…

MARK: Oh god…

LEE: Hello?

MARK: Please…

No sadly, but if you own the game you can try it yourself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.