Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• He said the losing a limb speech to me even though I kept Lee's arm.

EDIT: He actually says different phrases depending on Lee's choice. I'll quote one sir from page 2 of this thread. Here's something th

• edited November 2014

ha ya. I found that kind of interesting. Even though he only had one line :P

By the way Ralph's VA is Jared Emerson-Johnson a.k.a. the guy who makes the music for Telltale Games.

• edited November 2014

Although very attractive, Luke is also a liar.
    Alt text

Although very attractive, Luke is also a liar. Luke: You... sure you still wanna come with us? Clementine: I don't have anywhere else

• It is, yeah. She cocks her rifle, the bandit hears it, and shoots her, then shoots Lee.

fishmahboi posted: »

Isn't it possible for Lilly to get shot if the player is silent during the negotiation with the bandits in Season 1 Episode 3?

• She could have been making a joke, too. "Haha, I promise to be home before Clementine graduates college!"

eRock92 posted: »

But how? Clem's mom definitely told Sandra that they would be back before spring break. I know everyone uses the Crawford tapes as "eviden

• Its fake.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pic of this unused Kenny Model?

• I've gone through the game about fifty times, and haven't heard it yet. Not saying he definitely doesn't, since I could just not have gotten into a dialogue chain that has him saying it, but I haven't heard him say it. I distinctly remember him calling them walkers in the meat locker, though.

Kennysucks posted: »

I'm not positive but I think at one point Larry said zombies

• Only sometimes will you get the option with the shotgun, though. Other times it's fence or nothing. I haven't figured out what gets you the gun, yet.

remorse667 posted: »

I purposely didn't smash just so I could blow his head off with the shotgun With that being said, if you don't beat Andy, he will do what

• Are you new?

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Although very attractive, Luke is also a liar.

• Alt text

Izzybutt posted: »

It IS a fact. You can see Kenny and Duck at the gas pumps of that very rest stop in the opening of 400 Days.

• Season 2 episode 4 if you let bonnie try and unlock the door in the museum, after being saved she doesn't show them her arm and references to "old scars" referring to 400 days when we find out she was on something

• Drugs.

Andrewcomp posted: »

Season 2 episode 4 if you let bonnie try and unlock the door in the museum, after being saved she doesn't show them her arm and references to "old scars" referring to 400 days when we find out she was on something

• Not new enough to not know. More of a joke.

Are you new?

• If Clementine fails to get help from Alvin and refuses to be friends with Sarah afterwards when the group comes to see you in the shed she will have the option to say "Screw you guys".

• I suppose we would only know the original storylines by VA interviews, because Telltale never releases info on them. My goal is to interview ever VA from TWDG and find out more info on the original storyline plots.

joshua007 posted: »

I would have liked this season more if they just hold on the original storyline and I hoped the guy at the river had some impact on a few dialoges with Mike BUT NO! I'm glad with the final product but... Nah still nice find

• edited November 2014

The original story that had Mike as part of those scavengers would have explained that the gunshot heard actually took part of Mike's ear off (in the changed version we had no idea what happened with the gunshot or what happened with Mike's ear). We would next see Mike at Howe's (where we do see him for the first time in the game), where he would try to convince Clementine that he's not a bad person after the Christa incident a couple of episodes before.

What the hell Telltale!? Why do you keep throwing away plot points that would've been interesting!? T_T This is EXACTLY what Mike needed! We would've gotten a mention on Christa, we would've had the issue of trust again and if you can forgive and trust a guy that got you separated from your friend. It would've been great character development and made Mike more important to the plot! ;_; how could you do this to Mikey? Whhhhhhhhhy?

But seriously WeAllFallDown thanks for finding this out. You know you should make a post with all the things you find out on Season 2 o.o that interview thing with Dan White was really cool too.

Originally Mike was a member of the group of scavengers that surrounded and attacked Christa in "All That Remains", the first episode of Sea

• Great I'm searching for information to but the things I know you probably find out already like Sam dog files in EP2

I suppose we would only know the original storylines by VA interviews, because Telltale never releases info on them. My goal is to interview ever VA from TWDG and find out more info on the original storyline plots.

• Ah, I see.

Not new enough to not know. More of a joke.

• edited November 2014

He is no liar Dawn. I am also not into guys, so he isn't attractive to me. His accent is awesome though.

Ah, I see.

• No liar? Who lives in an obvious cabin out in the middle of the forest not far from their captor?

He is no liar Dawn. I am also not into guys, so he isn't attractive to me. His accent is awesome though.

• I don't think so why would they took a picture like that after being bitten?

Based on the picture, his arm has a bandage. The picture was probably taken after he was bit.

• Lol I know this I just haven't heard her reference her junky lifestyle outside of 400 days.

• Yeah, it's a strong resemblance, but I've personally always thought Jamie Foxx could do a better Lee. I think he has a greater acting range, but Elba's voice does bear a closer resemblance to Lee's, it's true.

Dark_Star posted: »

Everyone here on the forums (not everyone but still) says Idris Elba = Lee Everett Actually, Lee's concept art and maybe the character is mo

• Oh right, I meant 3 fates at the moment you last see him. But yes, you could say all of Kenny's alive fates leave his ultimate fate unknown.

And Unknown.

• edited November 2014

Characters that aren't much in a scene will be static, like how Rebecca and Nick was when Reggie was talking to Kenny and Sarita in the yard.

During the herd escape scene in In Harm's Way, you can see a bunch of the characters standing static in the background. Bonnie and Sarita. Rebecca. Bonnie and Nick. And Luke.

• Considering you just opened my comment...

Alt text

This texture was discovered by me earlier today when I was just scrolling through the textures... disturbing as it is. I won't go further detail that this.

• Looks like a virus seen through a microscope.

• I thought.. it was something else... >.>

fallandir posted: »

Looks like a virus seen through a microscope.

• Dirty mind is dirty.

I thought.. it was something else... >.>

• Does it help that I'm a female? ...

fallandir posted: »

Dirty mind is dirty.

• That's one tricky question.

Does it help that I'm a female? ...

• Then again, who walks over part of a lake that has a crack?

No liar? Who lives in an obvious cabin out in the middle of the forest not far from their captor?

• I thought you said you were a guy?

Does it help that I'm a female? ...

• Now, now, ain't this nice.

• Pretty sure she's not a guy.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I thought you said you were a guy?

• I'm a girl.

• @AWESOMEO

Sorry for saying that you got rekt. I was wrong, Megami is a girl.

I got rekt :c

• Lol I knew it already Elian.

Git rekt.

@AWESOMEO Sorry for saying that you got rekt. I was wrong, Megami is a girl. I got rekt :c

• Ugh, yep. Goddamnit, Luke.

Then again, who walks over part of a lake that has a crack?

• Who would you trade to die instead of Luke? Or, who might you want to die (assuming they would live that long) where he died?

Ugh, yep. Goddamnit, Luke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.